All Comments on 'Innocent Nicole Becomes a Porn Girl'

by Ernesto_Lyon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong title?

Can't see any connection between the story and the title.

Nice story, though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Seems a reasonable heading. Assuming it's going to be a multi part story, then we've just seen the 'Innocent' part. Perhaps 'Naive' would have been a better description, as I find it hard to believe that such people actually exist. Interesting story nevertheless.

HamsterHamsteralmost 8 years ago
What the.....

First, I think this should be in the Humor and Satire category. Pretty over the top description of the Women's program at Whatever U. However, I do agree with one of the other comments that the story does not seem to have anything to do with the title. It does look like the NEXT installment will perhaps get us there; it had better. And somebody needs to help Tym get to that sexless ideal he's looking for. Perhaps they can take a butcher's knife and remove his genitals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Satire?

This is over the top to the point that it reads like a passive-aggressive dig at social justice and feminism rather than anything erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Miscategorized

While there's a scene with someone watching some completely unerotic sex, this is mainly satire. That's how you destroy your rating potential from the get go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous