All Comments on 'I've Been Set Up Ch. 04'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Been A While But...

It has been a while for this story then this piece of SHIT! One star and I have removed the other stories in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awful

The drop in quality from the first 3 chapters is just mind blowing. I never though I'd be marking a Many Feathers story a 1 :-(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just awful

Where did this chapter come from . Must be on loan from another wannabe author because it sure doesn't read like a Many Feathers story anymore . Really disappointed

OLDEDOLDEDalmost 11 years ago
Welcome Back

hope things are alot better

OLDEDOLDEDalmost 11 years ago
WHY is it

The ones with the CHICKEN S--T comments never sign their name?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please write more!!!! so fucking hot!!!!

One of the best stories ever! Please write more! I had a friends mom who would walk around in a silk robe trying to catch us looking at her! She was nasty hot!

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 11 years ago
Wow dude.

Way to ruin a great story. Oh well, it's your tale to tell. Started out nice, thoughtful, original. Now? Uninteresting and forgettable. Sad, but hey, it's your story. Don't think I'll bother reading any more of yours. A big waste if we invest time in getting to know and feel for your characters only to have you turn them into unworthy, boring players. It's irritating, but I can't complain. It's still a free site....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Is there no more?

I was really getting into that scenario stuff. I know you usually get pizza boy/girl seductions in bad pornos but in this instance the characters and their experiences, especially Jake's novicehood, are what I, as a reader and as a man, want to experience. So I sincerely hope there's another chapter in the offing.

Scale

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Never continue

Pure stupidity.

dmg43dmg43almost 10 years ago
SAD!!

The first 3 chapters were fine. A nice little story.

You lost me with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Does this continue?

OK, the fourth chapter is a departure from the general story, which is a pity, but it is not really dreadfull. I would like to see a continuation of this. Does Jake do Carla?, do they all end up living together? Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

..And though I was a little nervous about being the one to officially deflower my niece, I was also really looking forward to it.

@@@ whats to be nervous about? You're not deflowering her. You're not doing shit, just laying there on your back. She might as well have just gotten a dildo with a suction cup on it and slapped it down on the kitchen floor and taken her cherry that way. Really, whats the point of having the guy there if he isnt going to actually take your virginity? Seems kinda, I dunno... I wouldn't want it to be me just laying there and not actually be on top, pushing in, holding her, whispering to her while I kiss and lick her... @@@

Wouldn't you like to touch this?" She asked, slowly gliding a finger through her juicy slit before reaching up, sucking her finger off as she stood there.

@@@ They're actually kinda pretty slutty, lol. I think its more of a turn-off to me, as the guy they're fucking (at least this week) that they'll let random guys see them naked and feel them up. Then theres mondays. How many guys has Darla *really* fucked? She says one, but by listening to their conversation about her and mom on mondays earlier it makes you wonder. Might make you paranoid about actually sticking your dick in her:/ @@@

....ok, yeah, the whole bringing others in thats going on in this chapter is a total turnoff. ...and honestly from his perspective, I think Id be less interested if fooling around with the three of them, that just does nothing for me as a guy except turn me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
meh

was a great story unitl you added the mail man and pizza boy. now I am sorry i waisted my time.

1lobo11lobo1over 8 years ago
Chapter 5 ???

Not cool ! Not cool at all ! I'm sitting here boner in hand waiting for the pizza girl and warm no more story ! That is not even close to cool !

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51about 6 years ago
fun story

do continue

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Top story

Please keep going this is sexy and fun

M_grey555M_grey555over 5 years ago
???

It would be great if u could continue this story I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfinished

Why'd ya quit? You've got some more fun days to write about and you didn't even finish with the pizza delivery. Keep it coming.

randysbrandysbabout 5 years ago
Sequels Please

Looking forward so much to the continuation of Uncle Jake's adventures with his sister and nieces, especially the deflowering of Carla. Please update soon. You are a fantastic writer, but should not leave us hanging and hankering for more.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
A bit caried away... yet unfinished

I think you had a great start to this story. I really thought it was going to be good. But, with the way this last chapter went, it took it into the realm of fantasy, for me I liked to keep it in the family. The mailman, and even to a smaller extent the pizza guy was ok. But adding the female delivery girl and what could possibly happen, IF you had finished this tale, took what could have been a great family 'love' affair, and turned it into 'how many wild things can I (the author) make these character do'. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's just that, the set up so far was that of family unity not a free-for-all that it looks to be heading towards. I hope that's why you haven't finished it that you realized your mistake and couldn't figure how to get it back to where it should be.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
A lot of Mistakes here

At first sister is older then later he's 'Big Brother' and she's 'Little Sister', He fondles girlfriends breast through her shirt and she's bra-less, then he unbuttons he shirt and removes her bra. There is more but you get the idea Continuity is an important part to any good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Start

Great start, where is the rest of the story? We are still on Friday and Saturday hasn't even started yet. We need at least two more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A slut family

great start and just fucked

Khaosspawn91Khaosspawn91almost 4 years ago
I honestly feel bad for Jake....

Like this dude was just looking forward to a visit from his sister and his niece's and then they seduce him, he's a little confused but goes with it, cool why not, his sister implies some level of feeling's for him shared by the three of them and then BAM she drags him to a glory hole to get some random dude off, before he has to watch them play around with the mailman and the pizza guy. so what, as far as they're concerned he's just a walking dildo with a beach house? What's the point of him even being involved in any of this when from their attitudes he could be any random guy for all they care.

The first two chapters get you very much attached to the characters but once they get to the store in chapter 3 they all just turn into wanton sluts including the supposedly shy virgin? after that point it's like everything we learned about them from the first two chapters and up to that point in chapter 3 was just thrown out.

Don't get me wrong the story is well written it just feels like two different ideas that were forced together even though they don't fit.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany11 months ago

Well, I fully agree with comments the likes of Khaosspawn91's and have nothing much to add. I just got my wakeup call a few sentences earlier in chapter three, when fuck- Monday is mentioned and explained. The first two and half chapters are misleading. I skipped chaper 4 and came here to hopefully learn about the anticipated descent of the story from the comments, and boy did I. It was a waste of time to read it as far as I did, the first chapter already should be tagged "sluts", "femdom", "cuckold", the latter in lack of a better term. But if you read the shop scene of ch. 3 you might remember that Jake gets aroused when his sister/love interest is about to fuck a stranger and watches her giving the guy a handjob instead because there's no condom at hand. So Jake is de facto a cuckold, and at that moment there is no way for me to further identify with the MC in the slightest. It puts me off, so the opposite of the purpose of reading something like that is reached.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story, too bad it was never completed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous