I've Been Set Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,458 Followers

"Bring it here!" She demanded, which he did, as she firmly wrapped her hand around it, squeezing it, and in the process producing a nice thick dollop of lubrication which suddenly oozed from his prick tip.

"What's up with her and pre-cum anyway?" I asked, realizing I'd spoken a bit too loud perhaps, ducking out of the way, as had the girls, though they were snickering as silently as they could at my comment.

"What...what was that?" Bobby suddenly asked nervously. Alerting us all to the fact that he actually had heard me, though Jackie was quick to put a band-aid on that.

"Oh that...nothing to worry about," she grinned mischievously. "To be perfectly honest with you, I wasn't actually getting ready to take a shower when you arrived. I was actually watching some porn in my bedroom. Masturbating. I had put the TV on pause, but obviously, it's playing again," she suggested, though the hint was certainly directed towards the three of us. "So don't worry about anything you might be hearing," she added calming his fears. Which she did, and which virtually opened up the door for us to some extent, as long as we kept the sounds we were now making more along the erotic side.

"Now...where were we? Oh yes, I was jacking you off now wasn't I?"

Old Bobby was in seventh-heaven, as was I...as the twins now knelt down in front of me, taking turns lapping away, and sucking my cock as I stood there peeking out, getting the thrill of watching Jackie as she played with the young man's cock, even rubbing the head of it back and forth against her nipples again, something she damn well knew I enjoyed, and obviously enjoyed seeing.

"Fuck...ah...Jackie," Bobby moaned. "You're ah...you're ah...gonna make me cum soon if you keep doing that," he cautioned her.

"I am?" She asked, as though the thought of that surprised her. "You mean you're going to shoot lots and lots of cum for me? Is that what I'm about to make you do?"

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes!" He urged, hoping for just that by the look on his face.

"Hand me the pizza box!"

His confused look obviously delaying the inevitable, though he quickly reached for it.

"Now open it!" Jackie demanded.

Even Carla and Darla quit licking me in order to stand up and watch this part.

Bobby opened the lid.

"Take out a slice," Jackie again instructed, still jacking his cock, a bit more forcefully now. As he did so, handing it to her, simultaneously tossing the box back down onto the table. Jackie held the pizza slice under the young man's cock. Words weren't necessary.

"Come on Bobby. Give me some extra cheese," she asked grinning lewdly at him. Seconds after that, he was pouring out quite a bit of his cum-cheese, though the first several spurts shot well out and over the cheese slice Jackie held. Hitting her breasts instead, though she didn't seem to mind that much at all. The balance however, which now dripped from his prick tip, Jackie managed to capture on the pointy edge of the pizza slice. Letting go of his prick only then, after he was well spent, she bit into the pizza slice, surprising everyone there perhaps, especially Bobby, whose eyes were about as big around as saucers. I'm sure mine were as well.

She stood up then, placing the half-eaten pizza slice down on the top of the pizza box, and leaned forward, whispering something to him. She stepped back and appeared to be waiting. He appeared to be in thought. And then grinned. Nodding his head, once more leaning forward whispering to her. Now it was Jackie's turn to smile, though she began to escort him back towards the door. Moment's later he'd departed as we all came back out into the room again.

"What was that last part all about?" I asked curiously.

"Don't worry. You'll see," Jackie smiled, but even the twins were overly curious as to what their mother was up to at this point.

"No fair!"

"Yeah, fill us in!" They both demanded.

"Might as well," Jackie agreed. "We've only got perhaps an hour to get ready as it is," she informed us all.

"Get ready for what?" I now asked.

"I asked him if there were any women there he worked with that might be interested in a nice...naughty surprise."

"You didn't!"

"Oh yes...I did. And in fact, there is! Bobby said there's a new girl there that's been there for a little over a week now. Said he's been talking to her. Said she's the one who's recently jacked him off behind the store a couple of times. And even better...that she's told him in previous conversations, that's she's bi."

"And?" I had to ask.

"And...he's going to send her over here with another pizza in about an hour here."

"And?" I asked once more incredulously.

"And...this time, it's your turn."

"No fucking way."

"Yes way," she told me.

"Listen...Jackie, as erotic and hot as this all was, no woman in her right mind is going to believe some guy dropping a towel in front of her when she comes in to deliver a pizza."

"Who said anything about you being the one to drop the towel? Same ploy...the only difference being is that you'll be sitting here on the couch, wearing a robe. I think we'll all know when the time comes for you to open the robe and let her see just what's hiding beneath there. After that, we'll just sort of play things by ear and see where it takes us."

"What makes you think that Bobby's even going to go through with this and convince her to come over anyway?" I asked.

"Because I told him about the twins. And told him that they'd meet him around back, and let him in that way. The three of them can have their own fun...while the three of us have ours."

I shook my head in disbelief, doubting that she'd actually pull this off. Yet again...

"Wanna bet on it?" She asked.

I walked over handing her, her discarded towel. "And where is it exactly that you want me?"

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,458 Followers
12