All Comments on 'Jane & Julie Go Home for Christmas'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start weird rushed ending

Great very erotic story that really could of used a few more chapters the ending was very rushed and took away from the story

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 7 years ago
It was decent

The whole thing at the club was ruined by reality that kept invading my thoughts. I ended up skipping through some to find more interesting details. A story needs background, so I will call it my problem there. The second night should not have been much of a big deal since both sets of twins fucked the night before. The brother/sister sex drew my attention, but the brother was discarded by the sisters quickly. Not much of what I wanted out of the content except a bit of incest.

RS

asr3asr3over 7 years ago
Winning story

Every guy dreams about great slut.cant beat these two. Really good story and look forward to more about all of them. Good luck on contest.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Way too much time spent on the main characters feeling guilty and sinful. Christian moral conundrums mixed with partner swapping and repetitive incest made for a boring, and honestly rather moronic narrative. Lose the apologetic guilt next time and you'd maybe have a decent story. All the moralizing just annoyed the hell out of me and really messed up the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It sure isn't a winning story. I agree with CliterateDyke.

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 7 years ago
Ya lost me

Ya lost me with someone named Sam. I stopped after 2-3 time of this name.

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh

Nevermind how cheesy and annoying it was to picture them singing literally--LITERALLY--everything, all the references to music theory and songs and whatever the fuck, it was just so... douchey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...