Jay Pt. 01

Story Info
A young man discovers how open he is to an assertive man.
5k words
4.68
23.8k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velokev
velokev
333 Followers

Jay

I was in my 30s, a young medical professional. I was single, not too hard on the eyes, and had gotten to the point where I was comfortable being solo and having a good career, without overdoing it. I dated here and there, but nothing really stuck. I moved away from South Florida, where I grew up, to North Carolina for a change of pace and new opportunities. On the job front, everything was going great.

The girls in the Raleigh area were different than South Florida. They could be partiers, but not being much of a party guy myself, it wasn't what I was looking for. What was I looking for? I was not even sure, but it wasn't that. I joined clubs, I left the house frequently, but I was inescapably an introvert as much as I tried to change it.

In my routine at home, I was largely a nudist. I had a nice home, and the back balcony overlooked a forest, so no neighbors were in view. It was my comfort zone. I enjoyed saunas but had yet found one in the area associated with a gym. I heard good things about the local YMCA, so I checked it out. To my surprise, they had a great multi-level gym, swimming area, courts, and an enormous locker room with a sauna and steam room. Additionally, it cost much less than the high-end fitness clubs I was used to. I joined immediately.

I got into a workout schedule every few days but strove for more regularity. Usually, I would head home immediately afterward to clean up, but decided perhaps I would try their showers and unwind in the steam room facilities.

The first several times were great. There were mostly older men using them, so often I stuck out like a sore thumb in there, but I did not mind. Again, nudity did not bother me. Some came in bathing suits, some in towels, some (like me) wore nothing at all and simply sat on a towel. The heat was great for stretching the muscles after working out and allowed me to unwind.

One day another man entered after I had become situated. I had only been there for a few minutes and he entered with a towel but removed it after sitting across from me. There was plenty of room in the sauna to spread out.

I had seen him around the facility a few times before but had no idea who he was. We nodded to each other as he sat. Then he removed his towel and I realized he was quite well-endowed. I only noticed as one would notice anything out of the ordinary. I was about 6 inches in length when erect, but this guy was easily 2-3 inches larger and still soft. Much thicker than myself as well.

"How's it going?" he asked. My eyes snapped back to reality. I played it off like I hadn't noticed.

"Fine, thanks," I replied. I looked elsewhere for something else to look at. I must have seemed evasive because when I saw him again, he had a slight grin as if he knew something I did not. I got up to shower off as I did usually before re-entering. As I opened the door and the gush of steam hit me in the face, he was just exiting. His heavy penis bounced on each thigh as he walked and I let him pass, holding the door.

That night, I was surprised to find myself thinking of that encounter as I drifted to sleep. I considered myself straight, so the fact I was still thinking about it was curious to me. I experimented in my teens a bit but decided that I liked girls more and that was that.

I returned to the Y a couple days later- around 10am as usual. Running on the treadmill, I noticed the same guy pass by. Our eyes met for a moment and he gave me a small nod, which I returned. After I work out, I returned to the steam room. He was already in there with a couple other men. I took my usual place across the way on another bench and closed my eyes as the heat began to work on me. In short order, sweat was sheeting off me. One by one, the others left, and it was just he and I. I was trying not to look but finally peeked through faux-closed eyes and saw him naked across from me again.

He was older, perhaps in his mid-fifties, powerfully built, but with a little bit of a belly. He wasn't hairy but had far more body hair than I did. He was balding slightly and his penis lay loose between his legs on the bench in front of him. I wiped the sweat out of my eyes. "It's like a sauna in here," he said out loud. I gave a small chuckle.

"I see you here a lot," he said.

"Yes, I'm trying to have a better routing going," I responded, trying to either keep my eyes closed or on his face, avoiding showing any kind of interest in what was between his legs.

"Yes, me too," he said. "I just retired recently and keeping that regimen up is important."

"Oh congrats! What was your field?" I asked, just keeping up conversation.

"I was in finance," he said. "Now I just do a little consulting here and there."

"Sounds like a good gig," I said.

"Yes, it definitely paid the bills," he said.

I had my back of my head against the wall and my eyes closed, relaxing. Then I glanced down and saw his cock, swelling where it lay. His hand rested on his thigh. He shifted his weight and cupped his balls, seemingly to adjust himself. His still limp but growing member was flopped across the top of his thigh, exposing his substantial length. When I glanced up from it, I saw him looking at me.

I quickly looked away; suddenly aware I was feeling a familiar stirring in my groin. "Well, see you around," I said as I quickly got up.

"Yeah, I'm sure we'll see more of each other," he said as opened the door.

A couple days later I was planning on working out in the morning and found myself wondering if I would run into him again. Strange that he should be occupying my thoughts like this, I mused. I could not deny that it was making my workouts increase their regularity.

After working out for about an hour, I was cooling down on the treadmill when I saw him in on the far side of the room. It did not look like he saw me, which strangely left myself feeling simultaneously relieved and wistful. It was distracting.

I changed in the very expansive locker room and jumped in the communal showers, just past the steam room and sauna. Grabbing my towel, I stepped into the steam room. There were a few guys in there, but not the guy in question. I sat and rested my eyes.

One by one, the occupants departed, and I was left alone. I was thinking about leaving when sure enough, he entered. He sat directly across from me again. "Hey, how's it going?" he asked.

"Pretty good," I said. This changed my idea of leaving. I still didn't understand why I was reacting this way around him. It was not like me.

I glanced over at him. His eyes were closed, and his hand was on his thigh. Every minute or so, he would adjust his cock. When he didn't appear to be looking, I would sneak glances. He seemed to be growing as I watched. I was again aware of the stirring of my own dick and wanted to be careful not to get a hard-on in there. I got up to grab some water again- I would normally have left as I had spent a significant amount of time in there already, but I could not deny I was intrigued. I re-entered and resumed my spot.

His legs were a little wider now and his hand now rested on his phalus. I felt he may be doing this for my benefit, now. He opened his eyes and let out a sigh. My own hand rested next to my dick as well. Then he seemed to gently caress his length. I was transfixed on what was playing out before me. Then I looked up and saw him looking right at me. I quickly looked away and, feeling caught, I got up to leave, grabbing my towel.

I stepped into the shower, and he followed. I rinsed off quickly, toweled off, and headed to my locker on the far side of the room. The locker room was very large, and my row was quite private against the wall. While drying off again, suddenly he appeared at the head of the row.

He wore a towel around his waist. "Hey there, I hope I'm not interrupting," he said.

I tried to play it off. "No, it's fine," I said and continued like everything was normal.

"Cool. I've just seen you around here a lot. Maybe we can work out together sometime," he said.

"Uh, yeah, sure. Why not?"

He took off his towel and started drying his hair. His cock dangled between his legs; his pubic hair still wet from the shower. His testicles swung low behind his thick, dangling tool. He walked closer and extended his hand, still naked. "I'm Jay."

I held my own towel around me but shook his hand. "I'm Kevin," I said. I was trying not to look down, but it was unavoidable.

"Do you live around here?" he asked.

I didn't want to seem rattled, so I just continued toweling off and grabbed my pants from my locker. "Yeah, I'm just a few miles away in town," I said.

"Oh, that's great. Well if we're going to be working out together, maybe we can grab a drink as well?" he said.

"Oh, uh sure," I said. He continued to stand in front of me. His dick looked swollen now and was huge. It still was not erect but appeared wider. His length was substantial. The foreskin covered most of his head, but gradually shown more of what it attempted to conceal. Veins appeared more prominently around the circumference of his shaft. I caught myself staring again and looked back at his face with a knowing smile. I was afraid I may start becoming erect, so I started putting my shorts on.

"Great. Why don't you tell me your number and I'll get in contact with you," he said.

"I don't have anything to write on," I said.

"No worries. I'm a numbers guy. I'll remember."

I considered giving him a wrong number, but for whatever reason, I spoke my digits. "Ok great. Well, I'll be in touch." He walked off and I caught my breath. It was a shockingly numbing experience. I quickly got dressed and headed to my car.

The encounter with Jay stuck in my mind most of the day. Finally, I got some tasks accomplished that were accumulating on my to-do list and it slipped to the back of my mind. Around 6pm, I got a text from an unknown number.

"Hey there. It's Jay. I'd like to grab a beer with you and talk about working out together," the text message read.

I paused a moment and decided to play along. I wasn't doing anything for the night and had planned on staying in, but the distance of text messaging made me feel a small amount of control that I may not have felt in person. "Possibly."

"No big deal. Just a beer or three," he said. "It'll be fun."

I paused a few moments, mulling this over. Finally, I decided I would do it. "Where and when were you wanting to meet up?"

He gave me a bar that was close by. I agreed and got dressed to head out.

I pulled up and walked in, halfway hoping he wouldn't see me, but he was already there at a high top near the back. I approached and said hello. We shook hands and started chatting about random things about ourselves. I went through my first beer a little faster than I had anticipated- I chalked it up to nerves, but the alcohol began to work on me a little.

The conversation became more natural and we seemed to get on just fine. He was a financial analyst, divorced and moved to the area a few years prior. He began telling me where he lived and describing his apartment. "You should see it some time. It's a really nice new, modern development."

"Cool," I said reflexively. "It sounds really nice."

"Tell you what, I'm literally walking distance from here. I'll show you around." Without waiting for a response, he downed the last of his beer, place a $20 bill on the table and started to leave. I had just finished my own and appeared to be obligated to go with him. I could have said no, but I didn't.

"Uh, ok I guess," I said. We walked out.

As he said, it was quite close. It was a nice, streamlined apartment building. Everything was in black and white. We rode the elevator in silence to the 10th floor and I followed him to his apartment. It was nicely decorated. He apparently was very well off and he had a balcony view of downtown. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a couple beers from the refrigerator. We clinked glasses and he sat down on the couch. I followed suit, allowing for some space. We continued some more small talk. Before I knew it, (likely from continuing nervousness), I had finished my beer.

"So, you seem to like saunas," he said. "I always see you in there." He sat back on the couch. He legs were spread a bit and I noticed his hand next to a distinct bulge in his shorts.

"Well, yes, I do. I feel like they let the muscles fall apart a bit after a workout. They're very relaxing."

"Yeah, so do I. Do you usually get caught staring at other naked guys?" he asked.

I was taken aback by the question and nearly spit up my beer. "Uh, well, no. Sorry about that. I didn't mean anything by it," I stammered.

"Well I don't know about that," he said, putting his glass down. "I think you definitely meant something by it." His hand was gently rubbing his bulge. His questions were pointed. "Let's just be honest. You have been staring at my dick since the first time we were in there."

I was getting nervous at the line of questioning. "Look, I didn't mean anything by it. Really. The first time, it ended up just being the two of us. I didn't mean to offend."

"Well I wouldn't say I was offended. I was surprised that you were so blatant about it, though. I know I'm bigger than average and I get some glances sometimes. That's just natural when you're in the 99th percentile like I am. But you were really staring at it. In fact, I believe you were enjoying it."

I was being psychologically backed into a corner. I felt a little flight-or-flight response. I made plans to get up and leave. Just as I shifted my weight, he said, "At the end of the day, it's fine but I think you ought to be able to admit it. If you wanted to see my dick all you had to do is say so."

I did not respond- I had no idea what to say, but I wasn't going to just admit to being a deer in headlights. Yet, I did not leave. Something prevented me from getting up.

Additionally, I found myself involuntarily getting hard. I glanced down at his crotch again. He hand was moving along the length underneath his shorts, across the top of his thigh. "See, you're doing it again. Are you gay?" he asked.

I snapped out of my stupor. "No! I mean, no I am not gay. I'm straight. I mean, all guys look. It's not a big deal. I wasn't doing it consciously."

"Maybe not, but you're consciously doing it now. That's very telling. Look at you. You keep glancing down, like you can't look away. I think you may be gayer than you're letting on. I can only imagine what would happen if I pulled it out here in front of you."

"What? I don't understand what is happening here," I said, attempting to puff myself up a bit. I stood up.

Jay stood up immediately. "Sit down," he chuckled softly. "No need to be all frazzled. I just think you ought to be able to be true to yourself and admit that you're into looking at other guys' dicks."

"That's not why I go to the Y," I responded. I was about to turn around and leave, but suddenly, Jay unzipped his shorts and they dropped to the ground. He did not wear anything underneath. He penis flopped forward and dangled, swollen, between his thighs.

"Dude, what are you doing?" I asked.

Still, I just stood there before him, staring. My mind was screaming at me to leave, but I was rooted to the ground. "There, see? You can't look away," he said, and stepped toward me. "You want to touch it, don't you?" he said.

I mustered a very tentative response, swallowing as I spoke. "This is really weird, Jay."

I'm just trying to figure out why you're lying to yourself," he said. Jay took my right wrist and quickly pulled it to his dick. His eyes never diverted from mine. I started to resist slightly, but it was obvious that it was for show. I was in between being offended at my pride being stepped on and being intrigued by him nearly naked before me. I could hear my heart thumping hard. Yes, I thought. I am attracted to his dick. These thoughts arrived faster than I could wave them away. Jay appeared to know with certainty that I was wavering before his eyes.

He held my hand to his dick. It was warm and semi-erect. He kept it firm against him. I dared not move it, as he would take that as me relenting to his will. He moved my hand against him. "There, now isn't that what you've been wanting to do?" he said.

"I..." I started to say before he cut me off.

"I know you've been wanting to do this since you first saw me. It's a superior cock and you want to know what it feels like. Now is your chance. Wrap your fingers around it," he said.

I was keeping my hand flat against him, not wanting to give him the satisfaction, but my fingers, almost with a mind of their own, began to curl around the wide shaft. "Yeah, now stoke it," he said, more softly.

Jay had been trying to move my hand up and down on his still mostly limp penis, but now I was not resisting. I was clearly relenting to his will and couldn't deny that part of me was wanting this. His foreskin was smooth and warm, with groomed pubic hair at its base. The foreskin terminated over the head of his cock, allowing for only a small bit to show, but the wide head was swollen now. The foreskin was beginning to slowly retract, exposing more of it. With each movement of my hand along its length, the skin moved back and forth.

I could feel his breath in front of me. He stood a couple inches taller and his frame was imposing- larger than me in every way. "You follow direction well," he said. "Kind of like it's what you have wanted to do all along." He said, breathily. He grinned slyly as he said the words.

Jay moved to his side and sat back down on the couch, removing his shirt at the same time. He now was completely naked. His legs were partially spread, and his big dick lay between them. "Come here and stroke my cock," he commanded. "Come get a closer look."

I moved to sit, but he stopped me. "No. Kneel in front of me."

I hesitated, but his gaze directed me. I did as he said and got down on my knees between his legs. My hand went to his swelling member and I started stroking him. Jay lay back against the couch and sighed. "Yeah, that's it. Now take my balls in your hand," he said. I did as he said and with my other hand, I fondled his scrotum. It was loose, not tight like mine was. He started to grow in my hand. I could see now that he was immensely more hung than I was. I could not deny it was impressive.

"Come get a closer look," he said.

Starting to realize what he meant, I said, "I'm good," and continued stroking him.

"You don't understand. It is not a request. I want you to get close to my cock," he replied, suddenly leaning forward. He took both of my shoulders and pulled me down closer to his crotch. I looked up at him, and then down at his dick, inches from my face. He had drops of pre-cum leaking from the tip and his bulbous mushroom head was red and wide. "Lick it," he said.

My eyes snapped up to him, "No, wait, I'm sorry. I can't..." I started.

"Yeah you can," he said curtly, and his hand went to the back of my head, pulling me down on him. I started to resist, but his dick got closer and closer until it touched my cheek. I was resisting, this time. I could feel the thick, viscous pre-cum on my on face where it contacted me. "We both know you want to do this. Now stick out your tongue and lick my cock."

I pulled back harder, but he pulled equally as hard. The head of his dick was an inch from my lips. I was afraid, but still part of me wanted it. "Look at you. You are on your knees in my apartment, stroking me. No one can see you. You know this is what you want and this is the perfect opportunity for you to experience it. Stop lying to yourself."

He was looking into my eyes and then I felt the tip of his cock against my lips. Relenting, I parted my lips and licked the head. It was smooth and there was a tinge of saltiness to the clear pre-cum. I was only going to do that once, until I found myself licking it again, and then I licked the underside of his shaft. It felt warm and solid under my tongue. "There you go. I told you," he said with a smile.

velokev
velokev
333 Followers
12