Jay Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay kept his hand on my head, gently guiding me down on him, but ready to firmly pull me back if I started to move away. "Lick my cock up and down," he instructed. I let my tongue go down to the base of his shaft where his testicles began and licked its length back to the top. He still was not yet erect, but the girth was surprising. It had a mass to it. I traced my tongue back down and up again slowly, beginning to lose myself in it. Just then he pulled me closer, and before I knew it, his cock entered my mouth. Too far gone on this path to turn back now, I allowed Jay to put his fat cock in my mouth.

"Ahh, very good. You're sucking my cock. Just like I knew you would," he said.

My eyes must have bugged out of my head as if it was some great shock, but in truth, I knew that it was not much of a leap from running my tongue along his shaft to taking him into my mouth. I started slowly, thankful that it was still not yet fully hard, but I knew that would not last. I looked up at him and he was moaning softly, looking down at me. "Yeah, that's it. You're doing a good job. You're on your knees with my dick in your mouth." I allowed more of him in and I began to bob up and down on the invading appendage. He swelled in my mouth and suddenly he was fully erect. My mouth had to stretch around his circumference, and he kept his hands on my head, as if to slowly made me take more of him.

I was only able to accommodate about 25% of his length before he would hit the back of my mouth. "Slower," he said. "I want you to learn to take all this dick." His hands slowed my movements on him, and he began to hold more me down on him. Finally, his head was in the back of my throat and he continued to force more. I gagged and I pulled back, my eyes watering.

"Take your time. Stretch your throat and control your gag reflex. Let my dick enter your throat."

"I don't think I can. It's too big."

"You can do better," he said, and he guided me down on him again. I sucked him up and down, feeling his cock head against my throat again. I began to gag, but he held me down harder and I felt his tool stretch my throat as it passed my uvula. "Fuck yeah," he said.

He let me go then told me to suck his balls. I began to lick them and take them in my mouth as he stroked his big rod. "You like this, don't you?" he asked. I didn't respond.

He tugged on my hair and asked again, "I said, 'you like this, don't you?'"

"Yes," I replied, my head arching back, gripped by his hand. There was something about being controlled like this that was intoxicating for me.

"That's better. Now suck my cock some more," he said. He never took his hand off my head, but I went back down on his tool. "Yes, that's good. You know, you look like a little bitch down there on your knees with my dick in your mouth. Do you know that?"

I glared up at him. "Oh, you don't like that? Well yes, you do look like a little bitch. You are on your knees in my apartment and you're sucking my dick just like you've always wanted to. Don't act like you don't want this."

In truth, being called a 'little bitch' was offensive, but at the same time I was relenting to all his commands and was doing it willingly. Jay was moving his hips now, as if fucking my mouth. Both his large hands held my head down on him. His breathing quickened. "Yeah, suck my dick, you little bitch. Take my cock in your throat!"

I was taking as much as I could, as fast as I could, but he was pushing harder and faster. He seemed to swell in my mouth. "Put your hand on my balls, bitch!" he growled.

I put one hand on his balls, feeling them retract and pulse with each hip thrust. "Oh yeah, man. I'm gonna cum!" he shouted.

Jay's dick pulsed- I began to pull away, but he held my head in place. I felt his balls retract and then his cock head throbbed just before I felt a jet of cum hit the back of my throat. My eyes went wide, feeling his semen pump in my mouth. I jerked my head back and left his dick. Quickly, he stood up, over me. Jay's right hand went to his throbbing cock and his left stayed gripping my hair. He kept grunting as hot cum shot from his dick across my face. It got in my right eye, and everywhere else. He pulsed again and again, about five or six times. The ejaculate dripped down my face and off my chin to my knees below. Jay squeezed his cock, milking the white, thick semen from his hot, swollen member.

"Yeah man, you just took my load," he said. I sat there on my knees, feeling humiliated, but amazed at what had just happened. I was panting and felt numb. Warm, thick semen dripped slowly down my face and my right eye began to burn. Jay walked away and I began to rise to my feet, shakily. He returned with a hand towel. I used it to wipe my face. My right eye still burned from his cum, so I went to the kitchen sink nearby and rinsed it off.

Jay was behind my and smacked me on the ass. Semen stains were on my shirt and my jeans where it had dripped from my chin. "That was great, man. We need to do this more often. Especially since we're work out buddies."

"Uh, yeah sure," I said, still dazed.

I headed for the door and he let me out, still naked. In the hall, there was a younger woman walking up with an armload of groceries. Her mouth fell open as I emerged, stains on my jeans and shirt and Jay completely naked behind me. "Hey Lindsey!" he said aloud, giving a quick wave before closing the door. She looked at me, aghast and then laughed loudly as she found her keys and inserted them into the door. I passed her and got in the elevator, her laughter still hanging onto the walls of the 10th floor.

I headed back home, threw my clothes in the wash and passed out quickly, wondering what exactly I had just found out about myself. And what I could expect the next time I went to the gym.

12