All Comments on 'Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 08'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing as always, love the multi-facet layers to the characters.

fredlynn19fredlynn19about 3 years ago

Just spectacular. For such degenerate behavior, the characters are real, and the women get so much sensual pleasure. Incredibly hot.

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 3 years ago
Wonderful once again

Thank you for writing another amazing episode of this fabulous series. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Like your writing not so some of your characters

Ms Tzang, again you write a deeply erotic and sexy episode to the story and while I really like and appreciate your talent and imagination I sometimes just really dislike the male characters, maybe this is your intent.

Keep on keeping on and thank you for the hard work you do in satisfying the demand of life and your readers. Cheers, Terry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another awesome chapter...

... don't know how you do it but I'm so glad you do!

You make each sex scene fresh and they all get me really hot.

Go Erik. Can't wait until he pops some more cherries!

Already looking forward to more in due course...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
superb

A powerful romantic drama with complex character development and interrelationships, this latest chapter in an amazing story is a superb reading experience. Beautifully written by the author, one can hardly wait for more.

ZetaZilchZetaZilchabout 3 years ago

If I were a betting zilch I would say you were stringing us along with Miss Park and her virginity. Tease me all you want Ms. Tzang I adore it.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulabout 3 years ago

Was asked to pass this along Chloe.

Dear Ms Tzang,

Please stop cock blocking me.

Sincerely,

Max

Good story Chloe. Keep em coming.

Enniself48Enniself48about 3 years ago

I really enjoyed these chapters, the imagery is amazing. The story lines never fail to excite.

Keeping the story going, can't wait for the next chapter.

Cheers Simon

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervabout 3 years ago

Incredible. And sally and Jessica's gangbang was so intense Jeong is just an afterthought! Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

new chapter anytime soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know you have tons of stories on the go but I keep checking back hoping for another chapter of this one.

Any idea when they might be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

plzlife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
new chapter?

any news?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wait for more is killing me! Any idea when the next chapter/s will be ready? Hoping like hell for good news!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God this is good. When's the next chapter? I wanna see Jeong turned into a slant eyed fuck doll.

Any update?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fantastic story-telling from start to finish

BobbiearliiBobbiearliiover 2 years ago

Seems to me there was the promise of next chapter by years end. Sixteen days and counting, please, please, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And I second the please, please, please or at least update us on when we can read more of this truly fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As the previous person said, at least please give us an update on your magnificent story because you said at least two more chapters this year and we've yet to even have one with two days left. That said, I also hope you are okay and nothing has happened to give reason for your silence, so again, please at least say something here!!

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, glad you're all still enjoying Jeong and looking forward to more. And yes, the author is okay (and thankyou so much for asking). I'm actually part way thru Chapter 9, and I'll do another burst of Jeong chapters soon. Chapters 9 and 10 anyway. Seriously, if you want to ask questions or kick my butt, or get an update on what I'm writing, hit me up on my Facebook page - ChloeTzang on Facebook, and believe me, theres not to many Chloe Tzang's on Facebook - I'm on MeWe too, but not so often as yet. Same avatar as I use on Literotica, so you can't mistake me. It's my author page, so it's fine to friend me there. I'm not going to think anyone's hitting on me LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry to nag you but still we wait... and wait... and wait.

Not on Facebook or I'd kick your butt on that.

Please, please, please, give those of us suffering with the looooong wait, chapter 9 and then 10. PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
cant wait

glad to hear you are working on this. i enjoyed your most recent story hope u have the time to continue this masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been rock hard each and everytime I've read a chapter of this saga, I am hoping that we get to read more and more. Please post more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's me, the coffee giving fan. I sent you a message on Facebook on Tues saying you had a week left and time is ticking... and see you've been temporarily banned from there for a week, so I'm sending you a message here too...

Hopefully there will be good news for me and all your other fans of this story and another chapter or two will be appearing anytime now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, I found your Facebook page, only to find you have turned into a war correspondent! Posts galore about Ukraine and Russia.

Guess we ain't never gonna get another chapter of this story anytime soon despite your promises. You ought to be more realistic, not tell us we'd get at least two more chapters in 2021 only for them to never arrive.

Dunno why I come here every couple of weeks hoping to find more. More fool me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How much longer must I wait until Jeong gets her cherry popped???

Please, please, please, please, please, can we have more chapters soon????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do you ever read these comments and see our pleas, Chloe?

This wait is killing me!

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, I do see your pleas and I'm working on the next couple of chapters now. Soon,,,, soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best news ever!!!

Can't wait!!!

Blows thank you kisses in abundance...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Soon, soon... but now three more weeks have passed.

Each week I come hoping for more!

Maybe next week it won't be in vain...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If only Chloe could feel our desperation. Please try to post the next chapter soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Soon, you said, but that was ages back -- and I am going insane with the wait now!

Please, Chloe, please!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 2 years agoAuthor

Literally I am almost done chapter 9, a few more days......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome news, woohoo!!

That said, it's chapter ten I'm hankering after more as it'll be so hot having Jeong and Annie watch Ariana lose her virginity!

Your cherry popping scenes are just so damn hot and expressive, you do them better than anyone else I've ever read, no lie, you are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

is it really coming soon? cant wait!!

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 9 was submitted yesterday and should be live in a couple days. Part way thru Chapter 10 too. You won't have to wait for to much longer for that one either

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...