Jesus Speaks Galician

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed and decided she needed to change the subject—not that she really was changing the subject. "You said that Viter is the one who renovated the modern part of Millie's house. Do you think he'd be interested in renovating the other part too?"

"I'm sure he would. Are you thinking of getting a better price for it fully renovated?"

"I'm thinking of living there myself," Penny said, the answer surprising her as much as it obviously pleased Xesús.

"Good," he said and just then a waiter came up to them to get their drink orders. The waiter didn't seem to understand Penny's question of whether they had a favorite brand of local white wine. Xesús interjected with a "I don't think he understands English. I'll ask him. Xesús speaks Galician."

Jesus certainly does speak Galician, Penny thought, truly happy and content for the first time in years. She only now realized how long her elusive search for a family had been and that she had found one for herself in Galicia—if she didn't screw this up. Or, rather, perhaps, Millie had given her a family as a last, parting gift—with an assist now from Xesús. She wasn't alone.

If any people on earth understood what it meant to be Jesus' people, she thought, it had to be the Galicians.