All Comments on 'Joanne's Fall Pt. 06 - Tattoo Shop'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't care for the second tat but the rest was real good. I am surprised that Clair is good with her boyfriend is doing Joanne so much himself, and she isn't her tongue as much. good job

Pappasleaze!

bottomsix2bottomsix2over 1 year ago

I hope Harvey gets a tramp stamp at some point

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another step down of the degradation,

Love to see lose her status in work to her secretary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continue please we want JOANNE LOSES ALL her status and become a whore for real

IntoblackIntoblackover 1 year ago

I love it when BBC sluts get permanently marked!

SissyTaraSissyTaraover 1 year ago

I love this series. I hope there is more to cum💕

Raxton57Raxton57over 1 year ago

I just finished reading your 6 part story, Joanne's fall. I really liked it, very well done. I write a almost exclusively NC stories here and I enjoy reading good ones as well. Descriptions were good, and the situations very sexy. I could have used a bit more breast and nipple play and I'd love to see some forced anal thrown in, however this was a really enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope I’m out. I prefer Reluctance rather than rape and abuse. Your boss is a bitch at work so it’s ok to destroy her life, grow up. Not for me but plenty of others folk seem to love the story.

TBF this is the first chapter I started with to find out what degree of NC this is.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely chapter. I’d love to see Joanne interact with her son at some point. Later in the story Joanne could use a trendy undercut and braids hairstyle at a black barber 💈 shop.

At some point her son should figure out what’s happening and Joanne could ask him to keep her secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story so far. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I'd love to see Joanne's son's reaction to her transformation. It would be great to see Joanne teasing her son a bit too. Maybe her tormentor could instruct her to spend more time with her son. Both Joanne and her son could visit a black barber shop where she asks her son to get his haircut while she gets an undercut and cornrows/braids; maybe she could get her pussy shaved in the same place.

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

i like the others idea of son seeing the tatoo, that would get this erotic as hell. and claire getting servied more regular. too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really want to like this story, but it's so full of holes. Who doesn't fuck or see their wife's body for two years? Not even a walk on the beach or swimming? Freddy seems to be missing from the house and even the story an awful lot. They seem to never talk or be together. That's not realistic. Also, her secretary would be out of a job too if Freddy found out, especially now that she knows they're together. Finally, at this point blackmail, a bad marriage and humiliating racial piercing and tattoo wouldn't be enough of a reason to keep doing the dumb blackmail. The public fucking in the parking garage, affecting her business, would have been the final straw to come clean. That's not staying under wraps. Time for her to quit, disappear and start somewhere else. It's not like she has a wonderful family and marriage.

epezriderepezriderabout 1 month ago

The fun continues for Joanne and the readers. You'd think eventually a Black swimmer would take root in her unprotected pussy. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...