All Comments on 'Joanne's Fall Pt. 13 - Beach Day'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MichaelstarrMichaelstarr11 months ago

Awesome. That was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked everything at the beach. Glad Jason and Clair found out about Neil other thank having her do her son his character hurt the story more than help it in my opinion , but it is the writers opinion that counts. Of course to get him away she has to be prostituted slave for someone else. I still think each scene with Clair in charge are the better scenes. I also think That Joanne should be servercing Michelle on a regular bases so she will remember who is in charge of her business. Will she be forced to do her son again before he leaves? will clair have something to do with it? can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Pappasleaze

Anthony1965Anthony196511 months ago

I absolutely love this story and can’t wait to read the next chapter. I’m looking forward to Joanne being a prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it. Thank you so much for posting this chapter. I'm really looking forward to more interactions between mom and son. Joanne could get fucked by Tom's regular barber while she's a prostitute. She could accompany Tom to the barbershop. The barber has a certain degree of influence over Joanne which surprises Tom. The barber asks Joanne to sit in the barber chair after he's done with Tom. He gives her a stylish undercut while Joanne is creaming on the chair. Tom is totally shocked and tries to protest but he feels like an outsider.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A wonderful story to inject her lips and become bigger. It's too hot for her to fuck the homeless while she's working on the street, sleeping in a tent on the street

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Looking forward to Joanne losing some more weight and becoming a hotter busty MILF.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Incredible and amazing story. The author has taken us on a journey of many twists and turns. Joanne now is a complete three-hole slut, sex slave, and gangbang whore. All the while she feels humiliated and ashamed, while loving the fucking and all the orgasms she gets. With all her tattoos and piercings, it is getting harder and harder to keep her activities, as well as her increaslngly slimmed down and sexy body, hidden from her husband. Next it looks like Joanne will experience being a street whore for a gang. Love this story!

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Joanne is supposed to lose weight and tone up. Jason signs her up for a gym membership five days a week. Joanne gets a personal trainer, who naturally is a friend of Jason. He sees her tattoos and fucking becomes part of her new fitness routine. She is shared by the gym staff. Joanne is humiliated of course but likes all the orgasms. As her voluptuous body slims down and becomes toned, the MILF’s large D cup tits look even bigger. With Joanne’s new body, Jason and Claire can see new uses for their slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...