Kathryn Goes Shopping

Story Info
Taken to buy toys to keep at her place, with distractions.
7.9k words
4.48
14.1k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an adventure for earlier in the relationship featured in the First Punishment story, the story content is mild, but hopefully interesting and it provides some background detail which I hope to make use of in future pieces about the two protagonists.

*****

It was Sunday at her place, and, unusually, she was awake before him, she lay in the toasty warmth of her bed, her mind getting itself together, her body reliving the day and the night before through the echoes of their passion as unbidden nerve memories sparked lazily through her. She ought to put coffee on, but it was so warm, she looked across at him, one arm and shoulder stolen from a Michelangelo outside the covers, the sparks grew in intensity and the corners of her mouth turned upwards, who would have thought, so handsome, so civilised, but such a bad man; she stifled a chuckle, not wanting to wake him. She reaches out a hand, almost touching him, but refrains doesn't do so, once again doesn't break this silent moment.

Eventually he stirs, before she tires of watching him, and she slides towards him, kisses his shoulder, slips her arm around his hip reaching for the stiffness she knows she will find there, strokes its silky outside gently as it has stroked her insides so often, delighting in the softness of its skin in contrast to the hardness of his shaft. "Shall I make coffee?" She asks; open to the idea, but warming to other thoughts.

"Mmm, if you want to..." Comes the sleepy reply, but a strong hand reaches behind him caressing her thigh as his muscular haunches press into her hips.

She kisses, and then bites his shoulder, "Hey!" He exclaims, his stroking hand delivers a sharp slap and he turns, flipping her easily onto her back, and she relishes the sense of powerlessness.

"Is that a 'No thank-you'?" She giggles, playfully struggling, forcing him to press her down more firmly.

He easily manoeuvres both of her wrists into his one hand, but doesn't speak, there's that boyish look though... she makes a pretence of resistance as he presses his legs between her own then spreading still further presses her hips up towards him in invitation, wondering as pauses at the way such a stern, slightly intimidating man turns that exuberance on, and how both sides of him play chords inside her body.

He positions himself at her entrance, and, despite finding her already receptive teases her with the shallowest penetration sliding just the head of his cock in and out of her, she makes to bite him again but he's too quick and she held too firmly. The mischief in his eyes matches that she feels in her heart this morning and his free hand teases her breasts as he continues his slow rocking, he takes gentle hold of a nipple and asks between smiling lips, "What do you want?"

Kathryn struggles more forcefully but just as helplessly, "Fuck me you arse!" She snaps in a mix of frustration and mock anger. His fingers tighten in pleasure and painful response, "Ow!"

"Pardon? I didn't quite hear that." He continues, his fingers both pulling and squeezing now.

The pitch of her voice rises, "I said, fuck me!" She amends.

"Um, fuck me who?" The tension and pressure edge higher and the pain radiating through her breast begins to overwhelm the pleasure.

"Ow! Fuck me sir!" The pressure and tension ease and he enters her fully, "Bastard!" She whispers, and he laughs.

He kisses her, "Only so long as you want me to be." She's not sure she does, but her body is as his hips build a rhythm and his skilled fingers work to ease away the pain they have so recently caused.

She's surprised, delighted that he simply takes her for a change, no drawn out teasing, he wants and needs and she is more than happy to let his need fulfil her own.

As usual he is the first to rouse afterwards, kissing her he mutters, "I suppose I'll have to go and make that coffee you promised me now will I." Feigning being hard done by, and he pinches a nipple lightly before leaping out of bed, she admires his retreating bum as he heads towards the kitchen.

She stretches languidly, using the extra warmth of the patch he has just vacated, inhaling his scent from the pillows and enjoys the touch of the sheets on her skin, she doesn't sleep naked except when she is with him, but his body heat and the additional closeness... The downside is that getting out of bed seems less appealing.

After a few minutes, she makes the effort anyway, grabs a robe and following him to the kitchen and the smell of fresh coffee.

"We'll be able to get most of what we need at one of the warehouse sports shops on the retail park." He says over breakfast, reminding her of their planned trip to get her some fitness wear and exercise kit for her own home. Today is another day in her "brave new Kathryn" she isn't escaping the New Year's resolutions that have always melted away in shameful embarrassment by now despite having not made them for the first time this year.

She's half disappointed though she has to admit that now she's started eating better and getting fitter while with him she looks and feels better in herself.

"Shall we eat lunch out?" He continues, "It's a beautiful day." And she's only too happy to agree and get out of the washing up, she may love his cooking, but is not overly enamoured of his talent for using every utensil in the kitchen to produce his marvels.

Kathryn takes the unseasonably good weather and lunch out as a perfect excuse to wear one of the new dresses she has bought for meetings and presentations, she's certain he'll like the tailored shirt dress, size twelve she proudly says to herself, with its button front and loose skirt, and she thinks its navy is striking with the blonde of her hair.

She's duly please with his reaction when she finds him in her living room, happily twirling for him while for his part he admires her curves and kisses her appreciatively, as he releases her from his embrace he says, "Turn around and bend over the table for me please."

He lifts her skirt high, fully exposing her underwear and then, taking hold of the waist he lowers her panties letting them fall around her ankles, "Step out of them and spread your legs please."

"I thought we were going shopping?" She asks, but does as he asks, thinking "It's going to be one of those mornings." Happily to herself, this is more fun than shopping for fitness stuff, and, "Yes! The dress is definitely a hit!"

He laughs, "They don't open till eleven, and you're not quite ready for the trip yet young lady." She isn't quite sure what he means, but she doesn't think to stop and question him, as at that moment he enters her once more, instead she finds herself wondering that she is so easily ready for him.

He takes his time, reaches around to use his fingers on her, kisses and nibbles the back her neck and she allows herself to rest and drift with the building pleasure, he takes her close and then back again increasing and then slowing the rhythm of both his hand and his hips. She knows he knows, knows how to tease and how to please her and that he is not in the habit of leaving her disappointed. But this morning that is just what he does withdrawing from her and removing his magical digits, causing her to protest and seek to rise.

"Not so fast young lady." He says as the strength of his hand on her back holds her in place. She feels something smooth against her vulva, feels him press it into her, feels he body close around it and then senses it being gently tugged inside her.

"Hey, what's..." It buzzes into life, "Oh!" As the vibration against her g spot returns her to the edge.

Now you may put your feet back together, as she does he slips her panties back over her feet and pulls them up her legs, taking the time to caress her thighs as he does so then settles them over the device's protruding tail.

Finally he lowers and smoothes the dress's skirt and says, "Stand and turn to face me." Without making a move to spank her offered bum through the entire process, Kathryn, to her embarrassment thinks this, and to her surprise finds herself wondering whether she is happy or sad that he hasn't. "Now you're ready."

They take his car, and he doesn't waste the opportunity to play with the remote control device whenever they stop at lights or a junction, changing speed and pattern, keeping her heated but not allowing her to tip over as she sits next to him. He cheerily makes small talk all the way as though nothing else is happening.

By the time they reach the retail park she's almost at her wit's ends, but he doesn't take pity on her, silencing the tormenting device as the car comes to a halt he leans across to kiss her briefly she allows him to, even leans in towards him as he does so, but whispers "I hate you." And it is only half in jest.

He ignores her words, cheerily hops out of the car and bounces around to open the passenger's side door hurrying her along while she, by contrast is seeking to slowly gather herself.

"We really should pick up some things," He emphasises the word in a way that leaves no doubt as to what the things will be for, "For you to keep here while we shop for your fitness kit, you know." And she agrees, though with some trepidation.

"I have to pick up some other bits; I've made a list of what you need from in here." He announces as they walked in presenting her with the folded list and a basket, he turns, and as he does so she feels the egg insider her come to life. If she weren't already off balance from his and the device's attentions she would have refused. She unfolds the piece of paper he has handed her and she can't not believe her eyes when she looks at the shopping list he has given her for the sports superstore, table tennis bat, lead ropes, a pair of ankle straps a riding crop and a dressage whip (the thought of buying this last item for use on herself filled her with dread, she had never been under one but had seen those he owned, their long thin flexible shafts and the whistling sound as they passed through the air were enough for her) and she would have to arrange for an exercise bench to be delivered, all with a remote controlled egg buzzing away inside her.

The place was huge, and like a warehouse, she can't believe he'd sending her alone, she doesn't have any idea what some of these things looked like, or where to find them, she looks for him, freezes, comes close to panic at the sight of his receding back, and the sensations insider her, she was sure she could hear the egg buzzing away and that everyone else would be able to hear it too. She had no idea where to find any of these things or how to arrange home delivery.

The sound of her phone chiming, once, twice, three times, breaks the spell and, grateful for the distraction she took it out and inspected it, messages from him, the first reads, "Trust yourself, I trust you and now you must. X." Again he was inside her head, he seems to climb into her mind at will, Jesus, he could mess with her so badly and she was worries she would have no defence against it! She's certain he could reduce her to a wreck, at times she has been sure he was about to do so, but he always somehow left her feeling safe, to hold her atop whatever precipice she feared.

The second reads, "Ankle straps, cable attachments back right", and the third, "Lead ropes and whips, equestrian upstairs." Each of these was accompanied by sample pictures of the intended items.

The third has the part number for the bench, with instructions to order that last, and not to have the other items delivered.

As she makes her way to the back of the cavernous store she catches her reflection and is reminded again of how she is changing, the woman in the mirror is slimmer, and stands taller, even though a part of Kathryn wants the floor to swallow her up she confirms her earlier opinion, yes the navy suits her to a tee. She turns and finds a large display of metal bars, rope hoops, plastic and metal handles, and there; a selection of leather and nylon hoops with D ring attachments. She's struck by how many different ones there are! "Did so many people spend their time in the gym?" Asks one voice inside her, "Or tied up?" Counters another. For a moment she considers asking him which ones to buy but dismisses the notion and examines the options, rejecting one leather pair as too loose and the other for their hard edges she settles on the most attractive of the nylon variety for their sleek appearance and soft inner material, despite liking the pink and purple colours she selects a black pair. She has to reach up to take them from their high peg and, as she does, the still buzzing egg moves inside her causing an unwanted thrill.

There is no instruction concerning the table tennis bat but there is a large table set out in plain view on the other side, walking over there she finds an even more bewildering choice, hard plastic out-door ones, thin flimsy and thick softly padded ones. She considers messaging him to ask, but the thought of his most likely reply being, "It's your bottom." Prevents her, bad enough that she knows what these things are for without further reminder. Instead she touches each in turn.

First she dismisses the outdoor bats with their hard textures, embossed makers names and plain plastic handles, then the thickly padded (somewhat more ruefully) some of the pimpled variety feel flimsy to the touch, though she can imagine their impact, kneeling close to the floor and finding the device insider her shifting once more, and doing so in a way that its movement forces her to stop and gather herself, she finally selects one with a nicely shaped handle, one lightly padded smooth side and pimples on the other.

She realises as she puts it in her basket with the cuffs that the movement, tasks and the egg are affecting her. Reaching the stairs she walks up them and this brings an entirely new set of sensations, her body has no way to escape the internal stimulation as each step upwards half way up the staircase the vibrations increase, and she stops, clasping the had-rail and almost drops her basket before their strength fades again. She looks around her, cheeks suddenly flushed, expecting to see his knowing smile, fearing to see someone else looking at her.

She reaches the safety, ha, of the mezzanine and following his directions quickly locates the equestrian section. Shy of the whips she picks up the lead ropes first, grateful than she neither has to bend or stretch to take them from their peg before putting them into her basket and then putting it down while she looks at the whips, "These are meant to be used on horses, and here I am, fighting my own arousal and actually contemplating buying them to be used on myself."

Looking down she sees the items she has already collected and the array in front of her, feels a certainty that it would be impossible for anyone to look at her with them and not KNOW exactly what was going up, she feels her face heating up despite the coolness of the store.

As she stood before the display of horse whips, her basket and its guilty contents in her hand she had a sense that she was being led along a dark and dangerous downwards path, never able to see what was around the next corner, never able to quite refuse the tugging that drew her around each despite her misgivings. Yet with each turn, her sureness in the rest of her life had grown, with each descent her confidence in the face of the unknown burgeoned and her body had rewarded each lowering of herself before him. Even as she stood there, mortified, listening to the barely audible buzzing insider her as though it were a fire-alarm her responses warred within her...

She almost rebels, "almost", how many times had she almost said no, almost run, almost cried out her safe word, and the other thought replies with and how many times had she cried out in pleasure not long after?

She jumps as a strong hand touches her arm, "You're doing well my sweet." His bass whisper brings her down from the ceiling, glad that she had only almost screamed, she looks around for escape from her solo mission but his back is already turned and receding. His touch and words bolster her courage, but his absence removes the option to easily beg out of her ordeal.

Returning her focus to the task in hand she looks first at the crops, they somehow seem less intimidating than the thin long, somehow crueller whips, she's familiar with his collection and doesn't wish to disappoint, but, also does not wish to leap too far, she touches the handles, shafts and slappers of several, noting how the soft leather of one particular crop, recalls his fondness for stroking her body and thrills internally, she takes it from its hook, flexes it and finds it neither foolishly flexible nor too scarily stiff, and before she has time to back out resolves and places it with the other items. When she bends to do so she has two surprises, her arousal has risen further and bending almost causes her to lose control, and unlike the items already there, there is no way the crop will fit entirely inside the basket.

Looking up she sees that the whips are all even longer, and, if fear of both them and of being "found-out" she quickly takes the shortest one that looks nicely made (though this is still even longer than the crop), is struck by her hand's reluctance to pick it up, but over-rules it and takes it, swiftly placing it beside the crop before heading back to the stairs, again her thoughts intrude, "I'm choosing items to be beaten with." Followed by, "He's so devilish, she wants to please him, but oh, how it feels!"

Going down them is no easier, though she's relieved to have got that part out of the way she is now desperately aware both of her ongoing arousal and that can be clearly seen to be walking around with two whips. As she goes she distracts herself by looking around for the customer service desk, seeing it she's pleased to see that the clerk on duty is a girl.

Once back on the ground floor she composes herself, and, aiming to get this finished goes to take a long stride, aiming to escape as soon as possible, but the movement inside her quickly persuades her to take smaller steps, she is immediately pleased that she has, as William is at play again, and the pattern of vibration changes. Trying to make her way nonchalantly and in a straight line Kathryn walks towards her destination.

The girl at the desk is perhaps eighteen or nineteen, and looks the sort to work in a sports store partly through interest rather than just as a job, she's sorting through a pile of small items as Kathryn arrives and takes a moment to look up, but Kathryn doesn't mind taking another moment to gather herself, she looks up and smiles apologetically. "Hi, can I help you?"

"Er, yes, I'd like to order an exercise bench," Kathryn replies, "I have the part number if that makes it easier?"

"Certainly, would you like to pay for the rest of your shopping at the same time?"

Kathryn had put it on the floor out of sight but now picked it up and placed it on the counter while trying not to make eye contact. "Thanks." She says trying to look anywhere but into the helpful girl's eyes and feeling the motion inside her grow stronger again, she consciously controls her breathing, and silently vows to kill William, but not until after she has cum.

"You have quite an assortment!" Exclaims the helpful girl and Kathryn's eyes immediately flick to her in alarm and guilt, but there's no hint of knowingness in her youthful face.

"Yes, I've started getting in shape and I'm trying a variety of things." She explains.

"I love horses, have you been riding long?"

It strikes Kathryn that she knows nothing about horses, despite having four items from the equestrian section in her shopping, for an awful moment imagines herself trying to blag it and eventually humiliating herself by blurting out the true purpose of the items she is purchasing, "No, I've just started, but you're right they are wonderful creatures." Her mouth comes to her rescue rather than digging a deeper hole for a change.