Kendra's Way Pt. 06

Story Info
The tables are turned on Kendra as she continues her game.
6.1k words
4.01
20.6k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel snatched his vibrating phone as it bounced across his nightstand, "Hi Heather, thanks for returning my call." He answered after checking the caller ID, "I really appreciate you doing this on a Sunday for me. I wouldn't normally impose. It's very last minute...I apologize."

"No problem Daniel, it's what I'm here for" Heather had been Danny's corporate travel agent for five years now. He was aware of the volume of business he had given her granted him certain liberties, but she provided excellent service and he was never one to take advantage of others in a business relationship. It was an attitude that served him well.

"Now, you need another seat on the flight to Genoa, let me see..." Danny could hear her typing away on her computer as she searched the flight info, "And you want to use points. Hmm. Not possible in business class Daniel. Do you want to sit together at the back of the bus?"

Danny hated flying transcontinental in economy class. He always seemed to end up between two fat guys. Sitting beside little Amber wouldn't be so bad, he thought but to hell with it. He just had an excellent quarter and the cash flow was there to pay for his 'assistant' to fly business class with him.

"Let's make it two business class tickets sitting together on the same or an earlier departure. Can we return on the Monday rather than on the weekend?"

"I'll check and get back to you in ten minutes" They made some small talk and then Danny let her go, thanking her again profusely before hanging up.

He turned to a sleepy Kendra who was laying there half-awake listening to the conversation. "Darling do you have Ambers number in your phone?" he asked

"What, you mean the phone number of my new BFF? Sure, help yourself" she said rolling over, laughing and passing him her phone before rising into a stretch. "Coffee my love?" She didn't wait for an answer before sauntering into the bathroom, showing off her sexy bum with an enticing little wiggle entirely for his benefit.

Danny scrolled through her contacts until he found Amber and pressed call. The phone rang four times before a breathless Amber answered, "Hi Kendra!"

"Amber Baby...it's me, Danny. Good morning...How are you?"

"Oh Hi Danny, I was just thinking about you. Can you come over later and do that magic thing with your sexy tongue? I'm still feeling a little sore and you make my kitty feel purr-fect" she said, giggling girlishly at her own bon mot.

For a second he seriously considered it. Amber was so young and silly, only twenty two years old and ten years his junior, but there was something very becoming about her. He enjoyed pleasing her; the taste, her texture, those bright pink and fleshy labia, it all felt particularly good with Danny. She was very different from his beloved Kendra, "Not today Baby. I really can't, but I have an important question for you...well a couple questions actually. First do you have a valid passport?"

There was a short pause. He imagined her mind was spinning at being asked such a question out of the blue, "Yes" she paused "But why?"

"Do you have any exams or papers due on Thursday or Friday?"

"I have an Early Childhood Nutrition paper due Friday"

"Can you hand it in Wednesday?"

"I guess...yeah maybe. Why Danny, what's up?"

"You sure about the passport?" he asked. Everything depended on her having that.

"Absolutely. It was renewed last fall. What's up for fuck's sake?" he could hear her becoming a little anxious if not excited at the possibilities of where he was going with the line of questioning. They were going to have to work on her potty mouth.

"How would you like to fly to Genoa, Italy, as my personal assistant for a few days?" he waited a few seconds for a reply but there was nothing. You could have heard a pin drop. "It's no big deal really. I just need someone to carry my laptop and look good taking notes beside me. Kendra's busy and can't get the time, so I thought you might be interested"

"Fuck YEAH!" she bellowed "I'm definitely into that- wait, you're paying for the flight right?"

"Of course. Yes Baby, it's on me- my business that is. I'll get you to fill out some paperwork and take you on part time. It's all legitimate and above board. We thought it might be a nice break for you. I could use the help, I have a very full agenda."

"Oh Danny YES! That would be freakin awesome! What clothes should bring?"

"You can discuss all of that with Kendra when you come over on Monday evening. She can do a better job advising you there." They chatted briefly about the trip with Amber's level of excitement only increasing with every answered question. Finally Danny had to cut her off, "Okay Baby I need you to take a picture with your phone, of the inside of your passport where it shows your photo, birthdate and passport number then text it to me. The travel agent needs all that info in order to book your flight. Do it right away. I need to get it over to her as soon as possible. The flights tend to fill up quickly this close to departure."

"Right away Boss! I'll talk to you later- Holy fuck I'm so excited..." Her voice trailed off as she hung up.

As soon as Danny got off the phone it rang instantly. It was Heather, "Okay Danny, I have two seats together confirmed with a return Monday morning instead of Sunday. That worked out well, you get the extra seat for only an extra $800 because of the Monday departure. Kendra's info is up to date, want me to go ahead and book?"

"Kendra's not coming along, it's my new assistant Amber making the trip." He replied

There was a slight pause before Heather, usually very efficient in gathering the information she needed to do her job continued, "Assistant Amber..." he could hear her typing in the background, probably staring a new file in her database.

No doubt some of Heather's clients relied upon her discretion when booking flights for their girlfriends instead of their wives. He could almost hear her thoughts but thought better of explaining things in any detail. How could anyone explain how his marriage to Kendra's marriage worked? He barely understood it himself half the time.

"What's Amber's last name?" enquired Heather, all business. The awkward moment had passed.

He thought for a minute then laughed out loud, "I don't know. I'll tell you what, I'm going to text over all her passport information in a couple of minutes and I'll forward her number at the same time in case you need any more info."

"Sounds good Daniel. Shall I go ahead and book another room?"

"No extra room just extend my", he paused before correcting himself "...our stay the one extra night, and again, thank you so much! I appreciate the fast work, especially on a Sunday morning."

"It's no problem at all, I'm just sitting here by the pool with my grandkids enjoying the lovely Boca Raton weather as I telecommute. Marvels of modern technology!" she laughed, confirming to Daniel that she was in fact okay with his intrusion on her weekend.

"Well, that aint working, that's the way you do it!" said Danny

"Money for nothing and my trips for free!" came the instant reply, and they both had a good laugh. They made some more small talk before Danny let her go. Five minutes later he had forwarded the passport and contact info from Amber, but not before checking her last name. Smith. Who would have guessed?

A few minutes later, Daniel wandered into the kitchen tooth brush still in hand to inform Kendra of the details. "It's all sorted. Heather is booking the flight. Amber is ecstatic"

Perfect, thought Kendra to herself. That cleared the way for her week with Jeremy and with any luck, she would ovulate at some point while he was covering her between Wednesday and Sunday, "Was the extra flight expensive?" she asked.

"Not at all. By staying on an extra day avoiding a weekend return, it only costs an extra $800."

"Good deal!" that means an extra day fucking Jeremy, increasing the odds of conception "What about the hotel? How much extra for staying Sunday night?"

He hadn't thought of that, "Probably a couple of hundred Euro. It's all a legitimate expense in any case. We can afford it"

"Sounds good to me Danny. I'm sure you would pay at least three times that for a business class ticket normally." She smiled and kissed him good morning before pouring him a cup of coffee.

They chatted briefly about Amber over breakfast. She laid down some rules on how he should behave around Amber in Italy. They agreed he should indulge her sexually, keeping her mind off her boyfriend as much as possible, letting her be her naturally aggressive self in the bedroom but to keep her smartly in line otherwise, and teach her proper business decorum when in public.

Kendra made no mention of her plans to fuck Jeremy while the other two were in Europe. She firmly held the belief that it was her natural right as a woman to choose the best father for her children. She also wanted to conceive the way nature intended and that meant in her case, choosing the strongest, most intelligent and dominant Bull available when she was fertile, and letting him take her repeatedly, ensuring conception.

The last attempt hadn't worked out, for whatever reason but now the tall sexy basketball playing engineering student seemed to be her best option, and Kendra had very cleverly cleared his schedule. He didn't seem to be quite as edgy or domineering as she would like but perhaps that requirement came more from primal lust than the practical side of her nature.

The boy was alabaster white skinned which appealed to her physically. She preferred her men to be either very black, or very white, enjoying the contrast in skin tone to her own golden brown. If she became pregnant this time, the child's look would be somewhere between hers and Daniel's, which would appeal to his prudish parents more so than having a grandchild darker than Kendra.

Her own parents felt much the same way. She frankly didn't care what anyone thought having long ago decided that she would have a child with at least one archetype male of African, European and Asian ancestry. Her body, her eggs, her decision, full stop. Daniel was on board with it anyway and promised to standby her and be a devoted father to her children and she madly deeply truly loved him for it.

They stuck to their Sunday routine of spending a couple of hours sparring and working out at the dojo. Over their twenty two years together, twelve of them married, they had been dedicated karate students and sparring partners. They both appreciated the focus, discipline as well as the underlying philosophy that karate teachings offered.

Kendra had always been a head taller that Danny as they were growing up and could easily dominate him in sparring but it never seemed to bother him. It set the pattern for their relationship. Kendra had always been in control in their life together but was careful never to shake the foundations of his devotion too hard.

As they often did after a Sunday workout, they quietly snuck into a remote corner of the dojo's equipment room, and there she laid across a stack of floor mats, removing her zubon. She exposed her sex to Danny, who would always stare at it for a moment before asking permission to please her with his voracious and highly skilled tongue. He had always loved to serve her in this way, particularly after a vigorous workout. She loved that he always asked permission first, never just assuming what she wanted. She played with her already moist pussy, and fingered herself gently first, occasionally pressing a digit between Danny's eager lips, for several minutes before letting him have her.

Kendra's pussy had long ago learned to be responsive to his attention and very quickly would soften and open up, yielding her precious nectar. Danny quite simply adored her sex, as he did everything about her. The burgundy center, the rosy pink folds that gently gave way to a very dark, almost indigo fringe around her inner labia delighted him. He had come to realize the beauty and uniqueness that was every woman's vagina, no less remarkable or unique than the iris of her eyes.

The scent and taste of Kendra after several hours of vigorous exercise was for Danny intoxicating, and she adored how warm and sexy it made her feel, to relax with Danny's tongue as it slowly guided her to an intense orgasm, especially sweet after a good session on the kick bag.

A young woman, perhaps nineteen or twenty years of age entered the equipment room to fetch a bow from the rack and was startled to see the couple in such flagrant delight. Danny, face buried between his beloved's legs didn't notice but he continued sucking eagerly as Kendra placed her hand behind his head, pulling him closer, exerting greater pressure on the nub of her clitoris. She made eye contact with the young women without betraying any embarrassment, to the contrary, indicating she resented being disturbed. The girl left red faced.

Kendra was certain that the two of them were the topic of a lot of gossip, but no one ever dared confront her, lest they one day face her in the sparring ring. She had a reputation as a clean fighter, but lightning fast and hard hitting. She didn't hesitate to mark anyone that had pissed her off. She struck hard, cutting or bruising her opponents on every encounter until they would come to her privately and bow with an apology for their offense, sometimes unaware of how they had angered her. A few women had given up the sport entirely, leaving the dojo rather than face her wrath. The young women who had stumbled in on them knew of Kendra's reputation and was far more likely to keep quiet than breath a word to anyone.

After finishing their erotic 'cool down', they showered and dressed for brunch at a local Café they favoured for its attraction to young professional couples. Kendra wore a black linen skirt cut just above the knee and a sexy royal blue satin blouse that offered a delightful view of her décolletage and a black lace bra visible as it came together in the center. She wore no hose, and no panties, suspected Daniel as he admired her, just a pair of black four inch heels that shaped her calves perfectly. On her right ankle she wore bejewelled golden ankle bracelet that her maternal grandmother had given her to wear on their wedding day. The old woman had worn it on her own wedding day but was clearly unaware of the meaning that wearing such a piece of jewellery signified in modern Western culture.

A half hour later they'd arrived at and were entering the Café confirming their arrival to the hostess who recognizing the couple, made some polite small talk before escorting them to their table. In heels Kendra towered nearly a head taller than her husband. Nevertheless, Daniel delighted in being seen escorting his golden brown amazon wife, his arm possessively around her slender waist. He knew that most men would be willing to shit broken glass to have a wife as beautiful as his.

She had always been his love since childhood, and had always been taller than him. He hadn't known love any other way. As they travelled through the bar to their table, Daniel heard a guy standing at the bar say to his buddy, "That guy must be built like a fucking tripod to hold on to something like that!"

If you only knew thought Daniel, smiling to himself. Arriving at their favourite corner of the busy patio, Danny pulled out her chair and helped get seated before sitting himself across the narrow glass and wrought iron table.

"You look gorgeous Darling in the soft patio light." He said to her cheerfully. "I should have brought my camera!"

"Thank you Baby" she said basking in the compliment. "That ensemble suits you very well." Referring to the butter yellow cotton slim cut suit jacket that he wore over a sky blue linen shirt, "It really accentuates those baby blues..."

He smiled and then looking around briefly asked, "The usual Café game?"

She nodded in response and then asked before taking a sip of ice water, "Any likely couples?"

He had noticed a couple watching them as they had followed the hostess to their table. She was Chinese, Indonesian, or a Philipina, hard to tell, perhaps five feet two inches tall, with small breasts, a golden tan, and shoulder length black hair with red tips, perhaps thirty years old, dressed very casually in a white blouse and red skirt. He was a medium tall black man, a little older, perhaps in his early forties with a touch of grey. He looked fit and dark enough to interest Kendra.

Two things Danny observed about this couple which indicated their potential as good candidates; they seemed to be fairly disinterested in each other, and they had both followed Danny and Kendra the entire time, as they entered the patio. "The mixed race couple by the railing I think are our best bet"

Kendra waited a minute before casually looking over at the couple, "She likes you Danny" she noticed the woman looking unabashedly at her husband. "That makes it too easy for you. He's not bad... Okay I'll do him" she decided. She hadn't noticed any wedding bands.

They ordered their meal, carefully studying the couple each in turn. He seemed to be striking out miserably with the younger ambiguously Asian woman. It was probably a first or second date which made it easier for Kendra to win their dual in spite of the much higher bar she had to achieve. He would be frustrated and his male pride would encourage him to perform like a trained seal in Kendra's skilled hands if the reward was obvious and delicious enough. It would be.

The girl was less easily read but clearly liked blonde white males, or at least Daniel in any case. For Danny to score, he needed only to prove to Kendra that she was willing to fuck him. Kendra had to actually have sex with her target in the restaurant. After years of playing the game, they had discovered it made it more interesting for her to have a handicap; a win was just too easy for her otherwise. Kendra enjoyed the added challenge.

For the next twenty minutes, while waiting for their meals, Danny carefully courted eye contact with the woman, plying her very subtly, looking away briefly when she caught his glance but then boldly returning to her gaze, with a gentle smile. On one occasion he raised his wineglass to her and she quickly turned away, blushing before returning her gaze and smiling briefly. Kendra locked eyes with the man once, judging that enough to generate interest on his part. She was a Lady after all...

Within the first ten minutes of the game, Danny and Kendra had succeeded in dividing their quarry, ensuring they had even less interest in each other than prior to their arrival. In the middle of their meal, the man rose out his chair apologetically, placing his napkin on the table, before heading towards the entrance. "That's me up! " Said Kendra rising quickly.

"Damn it! It's too soon!" complained Daniel

"Sucks to be you Hubby" she was off in pursuit of her target.

She closed the distance quickly until he was sure he was headed for the Men's room rather than the exit. It briefly looked like he was headed out the door but he stopped at the hostess station, asking directions to the men's room before heading that way. Phew! Kendra took a position just outside, as though she was in a line up for the Lady's. She would wait three minutes to allow the man time to urinate and wash his hands before entering and cornering her prey. From where she stood, she could see Danny had started to make his move.

He appeared quite suddenly in the chair in front of the young women, much to her delight but not without considerable surprise. "Hello Miss, forgive me but I'm a firm believer in never letting what could be a wonderful opportunity pass by without at least a closer look."

The young woman, recovering from her initial shock smiled at his impertinence, "I see. And just how are you finding the view?" She glanced over at Danny's table to see that Kendra had disappeared.

12