Kendra's Way Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even better from here. I couldn't help but notice that neither of our dates were going so well which is unfortunate but it would seem that fortune also smiles on me today as I find myself with the chance to introduce myself to someone so lovely who if I may be so bold, is perhaps a bit curious about me in return?"

She took a sip of water before answering, who talks like that? She mused while studying him, "You are of a type that has appeal to me, although I don't particularly enjoy bold or aggressive men in my life." She replied coyly.

"I see..." he reached into his jacket and removed a card handing it to her. "My name is Daniel Craig. I'm very pleased to meet you- Ms.?"

She looked at his card; Daniel Craig, President, Craig Consulting, and a ten digit phone number with country code. "Daniel Craig. Seriously?" She looked at him sharply and then her eyes opened wide. She could see a resemblance to the famous actor. "Oh my! Are you really?"

"No I'm not the actor", he laughed, "But thanks for that. I'm flattered you see a resemblance. May I ask your name?"

"Kim" she offered saying nothing more.

Danny had to work fast. He had at least five minutes to ensnare her or at best fifteen, depending on how well Kendra's play went with her date. "Hi Kim," he smiled. "My date ends in about twenty minutes with a polite kiss on the cheek and a parting of the ways. It's entirely up to you how yours ends but here is what I propose: We each say our respective goodbyes and then you send me a text message a little later with a place and time to meet and we can get to know each other in a manner more suited to you.

He sat back in the other man's chair and smiled, looking into her lovely light brown eyes. It was her move.

Kendra, judging sufficient time had passed, walked into the men's room just as the black man was washing his hands. "Excuse me sir, but would you be so kind as to help a Lady win a little bet?"

She took his arm and pulling gently directed him into the large handicapped stall at the end of the row of toilets and closed the door behind her bolting the lock. He was clearly taken aback and watched as she pulled her satin top out of her skirt and began to unbutton it from the bottom, and then removed it quickly hanging it on the door hook. She stood before him, naked above the waist save her lace bra which quickly came off as she explained, "I noticed that your date wasn't going so well with the cute little Asian girl and said to my husband how unfortunate that such a sexy man was not going to have his cock sucked this afternoon. Hubby dared me to follow you in here and make you cum all over my tits. That's me! Never turn down a dare or a chance to suck a big black cock!"

She sat down on the toilet and reached for the man's belt and expertly extracted his rapidly stiffening cock, singing its praise as it lengthened and hardened to an impressively thick eight inches. She began to lick and suck the head while working the shaft with one hand and pulling down his pants and boxers to expose his massive balls. "Yum, tasty big, sexy black cock. Are you going to cum all over my tits for me Baby?

Kim studied Daniel for a minute, holding his gaze until he lowered his eyes briefly. "And why should I consider meeting with Daniel Craig this afternoon? Where do you imagine a relationship with me ending up?"

Danny was a very good judge of character, and in no small part due to his outrageous sex life with Kendra at the helm, also a good judge of people's kinks. He had learned to recognize telltale signs that betrayed the kind of pleasure people enjoyed. "I would like to see myself wearing your collar at the end of a short leash." He offered her in reply

"Really? Whatever do you mean?" there was light in her gaze now. She was playing with him.

"On my knees, before you Lady Kim, bowing, kissing your feet, offering you my servitude, to be taken and used strictly for your pleasure" he had leaned forward, whispering to her slowly.

She seemed to delight in the wickedness of it and smiled at him as he sat back before announcing, "I would like that very much"

A waiter approached, probably concerned that both Danny and Kendra had both abandoned their table. "Is everything all right sir?" asked the waiter.

Danny looked up sharply at the waiter, "Ma'am not sir"

"I beg your pardon sir?" asked the waiter confused

"You ask her. This is her table not mine. You ask her if everything is to her liking, you don't ask me anything unless I speak to you first." Danny replied sharply, schooling the young man.

"Everything is fine" volunteered Kim to the waiter with a smile

"Please add this table's bill of fare to mine" he instructed the waiter. Turning back to Kim he offered, "It's the least I can do Kim after intruding so boldly on your date."

Kendra had worked the black stranger into a frenzy as he began to moan, his body stiffening. His thick cock began to twitch releasing hot little spurts of cum before he really opened up. He started cumming in powerful, near volcanic spurts. Kendra, nearly gagged at the volume, as she wrenched his penis from deep in her throat. She began to jackhammer his ebony shaft with her right hand, while gently squeezing his balls with her left. She directed his spurting ejaculate across her naked heaving breast, amazed at the heat and sheer volume of it.

"Oh fuck yeah Baby, shower me with your hot spunk!" he continued for what seemed like half a minute, drenching her from her swollen nipples to her naked shoulders in thick white semen that stuck like paste to her golden brown skin. After he finally stopped twitching in her hand she sucked the last drops from the end of his cock and swallowed the salty sweet ejaculate before quickly standing up, "Thank you sir for helping a Lady in need. Your little Asian friend is a lucky one indeed. A big beautiful black cock that can come like that! Now I need you to wait here while I get dressed"

Danny finally convinced Kim to allow him to cover the bill. "I should get back to my table to avoid embarrassment if either of our dates return. Please consider my offer? Text me with a place and time..." and now for the coup de grace, "Send me something to let me know that you're interested and advise me on anything I should bring to our first meeting." they exchanged knowing smiles before Danny rose to return to his table.

"SIT THE FUCK down Mr. Craig. We aren't finished quite yet" Kim barked at him menacingly. He was sure the tables around them had heard every word as he slowly descended into the chair, flushed with embarrassment at her brashness.

This was a surprise. He hadn't expected her to so quickly take him up on his offer of submission. He sat back down and leaned across the table, "Not now Kim, text me later. Either one of our dates will be returning any second now."

"Let's drop the little charade shall we. I know how the two of you play this little game of yours. Kendra will be a few minutes longer. Simon has been instructed to play his role exactly as expected and will not disappoint her. Right about now he's covering your wife's ample tits with his semen. I understand he has been waiting and withholding for a week just to make sure that she doesn't suspect being compromised." she announced smiling, and leaning forward, speaking in a low clear voice while holding his gaze. "Don't worry, she is perfectly safe- she will return shortly without the knowledge that the Players are now being played."

Wow, thought Daniel, after enjoying their little patio game for nearly ten years, it looked like they had finally met their match. "Do I know you? Neither of you seem familiar at all to me. I'm usually very good with faces." asked a confused Danny, taken aback.

"Nope. Never me. Let's just say we have a mutual acquaintance and leave it at that" came the icy reply

"Well Kim, it would seem you have me at an advantage; I guess it's your move. Go ahead, you have my undivided attention." Not quite, he thought, glancing over her shoulder in the direction of the men's room in concern for his wife.

"You will receive a suggestive text message shortly that you can show Ms. Kendra proving your success in your attempt to seduce me." She paused there briefly before continuing, "Make an excuse to avoid meeting with me. I'm really not fucking interested in case you still harbour any illusions to the contrary."

She paused before continuing, "You'll be contacted later with details on how we play the next round. You should know that Kendra is the mark here Daniel- you're considered collateral damage if things play out as expected. She has raised the ire of some very influential and vindictive people unfortunately, and will be held accountable."

Danny swallowed hard and then braced up, suddenly very concerned for Kendra's, safety. The number of people Kendra had crushed under her sexy heel was legion. His head began to swim as he struggled to think who was behind this.

"Relax Daniel, she is perfectly safe." She whispered and paused as Danny appeared to relax somewhat.

"This whole thing can end right here and now, if you can convince her to stop her manipulating. But that's not how the power dynamic works in your relationship, is it?" She asked rhetorically before leaning back and crossing her legs, and placing her hands in her lap.

She continued, "Again, you will be advised on what comes next. It's entirely up to you whether or not you inform her of what we've discussed. My advice is wait for further instructions and let sleeping bitches lie"

She waited a few seconds before dismissing him, "Thanks for lunch Daniel now please fuck off!"

He paused a few seconds, visibly stung, struggling to regain some composure before getting up and returning to his table. Kim opened her purse and producing a compact mirror and lipstick, quickly added a little more red to her lips before casually standing up, turning in a final glance at Danny, and then leaving the restaurant.

He glanced in the direction of the washroom. Still no sign of Kendra. He had just made the decision to go in after her when she suddenly appeared.

Kendra had methodically gotten dressed, putting on her bra and blouse over top of the black man's semen, making no effort to remove it in any way. Her satin blouse clung to her chest as the viscous creamy fluid began to soak through. She then exited the stall, and stood before the mirror adjusting her neckline and waist as if nothing had happened. She'd noticed semen in her hair and on her skirt, but made no effort to clean it up.

Turning to the man who had yet to speak a single word she curtly instructed him. "Give me a two minute head start before leaving. Go directly to your vehicle and drive away. Do not worry about your date. By now she is exchanging phone numbers with my husband and in less than an hour will be sucking his cock in the back of a taxi on the way to her apartment. Your meal is paid for- you have no reason to stay at the restaurant...Do you understand my handsome Nubian Prince?" he waited for a few seconds for the man's reaction.

He simply nodded and said quietly, "Thank You Kendra."

"No problem kind Sir- and by the way that was one impressive cum shower you gave me" With that she turned and left the men's room, just as a young man and two small boys entered. On her way back to the table she tried to recall having given the man her name, in disbelief that she could have been so careless.

As she passed the bar, a group of young men were staring at her. One made a lewd comment about the state of her blouse, noting that she had just been in the men's room. Kendra ignored them as she walked back to the table to collect Danny. She decided that she wanted to leave at once, uncomfortable at the volume of semen that was now soaking through her blouse showing up as dark blue streaks. She could feel cold droplets of the prodigious load running down her torso and soaking the waistline of her black linen skirt.

"Pay Danny, let's go." She announced clearly agitated, noting the shocked expression on Danny's face as he saw the state of her blouse.

He dropped two one hundred dollar bills on the table rising, "Jesus Kendra, how many guys did you take in there with you?"

Danny gave a farewell glance at Kim's now empty table before escorting a visibly embarrassed Kendra out of the restaurant and into the quiet safety of their Mercedes they had parked out front. The couple walked briskly to the exit suffering no illusions that at least half the eyes in the restaurant followed them on the way out.

Once behind the privacy afforded by the tinted glass windows in the vehicle she regaled him with the details of her adventure with the black man in the men's room, "How did it go with Miss Saigon? Does she have a date with James Bond?" despite her apparent success, Kendra seemed uneasy.

As if on que, Danny's cell phone chimed. He unlocked it to reveal an image sent via SMS of the Asian woman wearing the red patent leather costume of a Dominatrix complete with fishnet stockings and knee high boots. The message included an address and time to meet. He handed the phone to Kendra.

"It would seem we have a tied game. Are you planning a visit to her dungeon?" Kendra asked. "She certainly didn't appear to be the type of woman into the lifestyle. Not to me anyway."

There was a sudden knock at the driver's side window. Outside was a waiter wearing a red and black pinstripe apron, bent over peering in. Daniel pressed the button to lower the window completely before asking, "Yes...Is there something the matter?"

"No Sir, thank you for the generous tip as always. I have something for you compliments of the gentleman the Lady entertained in the bathroom..." He handed Danny a neatly folded white T-shirt and a hand towel before turning and quickly marching back inside the restaurant.

Danny handed Kendra the T-shirt and towel before starting the engine, "Well, I guess we won't be playing the patio game here anymore" he said backing out of the parking space. Neither spoke as they drove the twenty minutes to the safety and anonymity of their condominium parking garage.

12