All Comments on 'Kidnapped and Enslaved & Fucked'

by PrettyBully

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuck this bitch, sure if you're tied up, and are unable to escape, you play along. But you remember everything that she does to you, living on the Hatred for her, because a day you will get free. And when that day comes you will not just tie her down, no you will chain her down. Then you will do everything she ever did to you, only 25 times harder, and Worse. The strap on will have a 20" dildo and the size of a soda can around. After you have fucked her ass, then leave the dildo in her ass for hours at a time, many times a day. But you owe her a lot more, since she tried to make a slave out you, and you had Suffered the whole time. You got her nipples, and clit pieced with big heavy solid rings, that could be use for bondage. Then you got a locking plug, that you locked into her pussy hole. Which was worse then a chastity belt for her, but you had the key. So you could use her hole when you wanted to. But Absolutely Worse thing you did to her, so that she could never again use her sirens voice, you had her Vocal cords cut. So she could never talk again, and lie to you again about how good it would feel ever again..

4Leather4Leather3 months ago

Love an aggressive woman that takes control. Not to this extent of force. Love to see if she breaks him for the PIN numbers.

subdudeme13subdudeme132 months ago

Where were you when I was young hot and single?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous