Kim's Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"K, Lance, on your back." She pointed to a spot in the grass, less than six feet from the edge. Lance laid down as instructed, acutely aware of the edge to his right.

"Mandy," Kim continued. "kneel on the side of Lance's crotch and play with his dick. Do NOT let him cum though."

Mandy obeyed and wrapped her hand around her husband's member and started slowly stroking, mesmerized by the view before her. A seagull circled off in the distance over the center of the lake.

Kim squatted down over Lance's mouth and spread her legs. She didn't bother to give Lance an order since her instructions were obvious.

Lance stuck out his tongue toward Kim's eighteen-year-old slit. He stretched his neck up but couldn't reach to do anything more than graze the tip of his tongue over her lips.

Kim helped him out; she leaned forward and stretched out over his head. She supported herself on her forearms which allowed her to spread wider apart and allowed Lance to close the distance to her snatch.

Lance's tongue slid along her slit, tracing the groove up to the top. Kim steadied herself on one arm as she reached between her legs with her other hand. Using two fingers, she spread her pussy lips apart, exposing her clit to the eager tongue below her. Lance found her button quickly and lapped at it like a puppy.

Lance threw an arm up and around Kim's hip, grabbing her ass cheek and pulling her tighter against his mouth. Kim moaned above him as the rough bumps on his tongue teased her love button. Meanwhile, Mandy watched on as she pumped her husband.

Kim's legs began to quiver, and she abruptly lifted herself up and away. She turned around and squatted over Lance's crotch, facing his feet; Mandy had to pull her hand away to avoid getting squished between them..

"Mandy, kneel in front of me in between Lance's legs," Kim directed.

Mandy watched as Kim tried to line her slit up with Lance's cock. Lance had never had sex with another woman before then. Well, since they'd gotten married, at least. The trio had never explicitly talked about it, but Mandy had assumed this day would come eventually. And now that it had, she found that she was ok with it. More than ok, in fact. She was excited to watch her Mistress mount her husband.

Mandy reached between Kim's legs and helped to maneuver her husband's meat into the pussy of their teenage Mistress. Not a word was spoken by anyone.

Kim slid her slender body down, easing Lance's cock into her. Her liberally flowing juices made for easy entry but she liked savoring the feeling of his flesh pushing inside her.

Kim wasn't a virgin, but she was young enough that her 'in-the-flesh' sexual experience was limited to only two guys from school. The first guy, she just messed around with hand-jobs and heavy petting, but he wasn't much interested in pleasuring her back, so he got dropped. There was no "One Way" sign on Kim's street.

The second guy was better and took Kim's virginity on the first date. They had sex a few times after that (inexperienced, eighteen-year-old sex with lots of fumbling on his part, but sex nonetheless) before Kim grew bored and suggested some kinkier stuff than he was ready for. Much kinkier as in "anal stuff." And not her anus.

That was enough to freak him out and he left running. Feeling rejected, Kim turned to online where she chatted with adults in online forums. That allowed her to flesh out her fantasies and expand on them. Unfortunately, she only had herself to experiment with, and that was what led to the bondage situation that landed her in the hospital.

She loved talking on those forums with people of similar tastes but it was just that: only talk. Talk without any real people (besides herself) to act out her fantasies with. Until she met Mandy, that is. And then Lance by extension.

Mandy craned her neck so she could watch her husband impale the blond girl. Inch by inch, Lance's meat disappeared into her. Well, not all that many inches. Lance was only of average size. But an adequate number of inches.

Kim was still bending over to try and see between her legs, so she was unprepared for Mandy's hand which reached out and rubbed its thumb across her clit.

Kim flinched like she was touched by a live wire.

"Easy, Mistress," Mandy said with a smile. The pad of Mandy's thumb gave Kim's love button another rub and Kim moaned with delight.

Kim resumed her journey down Lance's shaft until she'd taken all of him inside her.

She had a little difficulty maintaining her balance on her knees with Mandy playing with her clit, but after a little while, Kim managed to push up on her legs to slide herself up and down on Lance's cock.

"Mistress," Mandy said, "brace yourself on my shoulders." Kim did so and found that did make it much easier for her to get a rhythm going.

So, for the next five minutes, Kim fucked Mandy's husband in front of her, all the while with Mandy masturbating Kim. Lance's pink flesh alternately appeared then disappeared back inside the teen under Mandy's watchful gaze; and Mandy loved it.

Kim heard Lance's breathing quicken behind her. "Mandy, I want you to pinch the base of Lance's penis. Hard."

Mandy reached out and did so, using her thumb and forefinger to squeeze his manhood. Mandy's touch was enough to push Lance over the edge, but he found his orgasm thwarted by Mandy. He felt a strained welling in his groin and he moaned loudly in frustration. Mandy continued the assault on Kim's clit with her other hand.

"Suck it up," Kim said. Her eyes were closed as she quivered on Lance's cock.

"Eee... eee... oooohhh!" Kim cried out. Her back arched and she tried to squeeze her legs closed as her orgasm hit. Lance was still groaning from blue balls as Kim squished his legs on either side.

A second wave of pleasure hit, and Mandy's finger was a blur as it teased the top of Kim's slit. Kim pulled herself up and off Lance's member to flee Mandy's digit as the tingling in her privates grew overwhelming. Kim plopped her ass down on Lance's chest causing him to heave as air was forced from his lungs; Kim, still in the throes of orgasm, didn't notice.

As her orgasm subsided, Kim rolled off Lance and onto the grass to his side.

"Mmmmm...." she moaned. "Fuck, that was nice...."

Mandy was sitting on her heels as she watched her mistress revel in post-orgasmic bliss. Her husband, she noted, was still rock hard after squelching his climax. Only a tiny trickle of cum was visible at the tip of his cock. Very interesting, she thought. Very interesting, indeed...

Finally recovered, Kim sat up and turned to Mandy.

"K, Mandy-girl, it's your turn. On all fours. Face the lake. No, closer to the edge. Closer. Come on, closer, don't be a wuss."

Mandy WAS a bit of a wuss. She didn't have a fear of heights or anything, but it was still hard to not be intimidated by the sheer drop to the water far below. At Kim's urging, she shimmied closer and closer until the tips of her fingers could touch the air. It was both exhilarating and terrifying. The waves crashed over the rocks below, white froth being left behind after each surge. She couldn't make out any features, but the water was clear enough for Mandy to occasionally see shadows moving below the surface of fish as they zipped by.

Mandy was so preoccupied with the view that she'd forgotten about her mistress behind her. She lurched forward at the feeling of two fingers burrowing into her pussy from behind.

"Whoa, girl!" Kim said as she wrapped her arm around Mandy's leg to keep her from tumbling over the edge.

"You know," Kim said on reflection, "perhaps you should back up a bit, after all." A slave falling to their death was even worse than a sunburnt slave. Mandy gratefully moved back until her hands were two feet from the edge.

Kim resumed pushing two digits into Mandy. Mandy's pussy was wet enough that both of her thighs were drenched and glistening in the summer sun. Kim was delighted to see Mandy's ass clench as Kim's fingers bottomed out at the hand. She got even more of a reaction as she twisted and turned the two fingers inside her hot slave.

Mandy moaned and twitched at Kim's touch. Her heart was racing. She breathed in deep lungsful of the country air as the eighteen-year-old's fingers sloshed around inside her.

Kim withdrew her fingers and eyed them; satisfied with the goo on them, she used her other hand to spread apart Mandy's cheeks, exposing her rosebud. Mandy gasped as Kim's slick fingers pressed against her sphincter, but she held her position.

With a gentle push, both digits slipped into Mandy's butt. Kim worked them in and out, lubing up her slaves' backdoor in preparation for what she had planned next.

Kim pulled the fingers out, considered for a moment, then loaded them up a second time in Mandy's slit. A moment later, they were sawing away on Mandy's ass again.

"K, Lance, I think you know the drill here," she said. In case he didn't, Kim pointed at Mandy's backside.

"Yes, Mistress!" Lance said eagerly. He knelt down behind his wife and reached for her two white globes. Those white globes were getting rather sun-kissed he saw.

The tip of his cock touched her hole; he held it there so Mandy could ready herself.

His manhood was still slick from Kim's juices. That, coupled with Kim's preparation of Mandy's ass, meant that when he started pushing, he slid in with relative ease.

The tip popped in past her sphincter which swallowed his bulbous head. Mandy silently watched the rolling of the water on the lake as she felt the pressure inside her. On the far side of the shore, she could just make out a person walking out their back door with a dog- a black lab maybe? - as her own back door was filled further by another two slow inches of Lance's dick.

The dog ran ahead toward the lake while the figure lagged behind. Just as the lab dove into the water, Lance bottomed out inside her, his thighs touching her butt cheeks.

Mandy noticed a glint of yellow and realized that the man had thrown something into the water that the lab was swimming to retrieve. It must be a tennis ball, she thought. Lance wasn't overly well endowed, but they didn't experiment with anal much so the sense of fullness in her tunnel was impossible to ignore. Lance was holding her hips as he just knelt there, impaling her.

Mandy could see now that the dog wasn't really swimming but more just splashing around in the shallow water near the shoreline. His side of the lake must be just like theirs, with the long gradual slope to deeper water.

The yellow ball was in the lab's mouth as he bobbed back to his owner. Lance withdrew his stiff length slowly from his wife's ass, stopping before the end of his cock popped free, before pushing back into her. He pushed back in faster that time and Mandy winced. Her fingernails dug hard into the grass beneath her.

The man bent over to take the ball from the dog's mouth and stood back up. He leaned back to throw again but stopped. And turned. Toward them. Toward Mandy.

Could he see them on up the hill? If Mandy could see him, then surely, he could see them. But how well? Could he see Lance behind her? Could he tell Lance was fucking her ass on all fours on top of the hill? She didn't think so, but he seemed to just keep staring at them...

Lance buried himself fully in his wife's ass again. Mandy was startled by Kim's fingers reaching under her to tease her nipple. Kim twisted and pulled on it as Lance gently sawed in and out of her. Well, as gently as could be expected.

The man turned away and headed back into the house, the dog jumping and barking behind him. Mandy could see the dog's head tilt back each time a second or so before she heard the soft, distant bark. She winced as Kim tugged particularly forcefully on her tit. The dried cum on her nipples made Kim's touch rougher than it otherwise would have been.

The figure came back out of the house, though without Blackie. Mandy had mentally named the lab "Blackie" as Lance sodomized her.

The man raised something that he was carrying.

"Lance, remember the rules," Kim said sternly. "When you are ready to cum, I want you to pull out and cum on Mandy's back."

"Y-yes, Mistress," Lance replied. Mandy hadn't realized that he was panting behind her.

A glint of sunlight struck Mandy's eye as she saw a starburst from the direction of the man. A second later, she realized that it was reflecting off the item the man was holding. Off the round circle in the item. Correction, the TWO round circles. Of the binocular lenses. That were pointed at her. And the guy fucking her. And their mistress. Oh, God.

Lance groaned and rapidly withdrew from her. She felt his cock slap her lower back just before the unmistakable feeling of warm, sticky sperm shot onto her waiting backside.

The man, who could undoubtedly see everything now, just watched. Mandy felt three more squirts splash on various parts of her back, the final one landing on her ass cheeks.

"Make sure to rub it in, Lance," Kim directed. Then she stood up and turned toward the guy across the lake. And waved to him. The guy calmly waved back.

Lance was oblivious as he worked the semen into the warm, smooth flesh, making sure to work it around as best he could. You'd have thought he truly was trying to prevent sunburn.

Kim turned to her two slaves. "K, guys, stand up and take a bow for our audience," she said.

Lance looked around in a panic. He had been preoccupied with butt-fucking his wife and had totally missed the guy watching them with binoculars. He followed Kim's gaze to see him on the far side of the shore.

Mandy got to her feet first and put out a hand, helping Lance up. They all joined hands and turned to the total stranger before giving him a bow.

The stranger put down his binoculars and applauded.

- - - -

Kim redressed for the hike back to the campsite. Lance and Mandy did not, of course. It was early evening as they got back, still full daylight in mid-summer though the sun was low on the horizon.

"K, Lance, get a fire going so we can cook supper," Kim instructed. Lance frowned but said nothing. Kim took out a pack of waterproof camping matches from her backpack and tossed them to Lance who caught them in mid-air.

He picked up four branches from the pile and set them down, side by side in a row inside the fire pit. He stood up and stared at them for a moment before opening the box of matches. Kim narrowed her eyes and frowned as she watched him.

It took Lance a few moments to figure out how to remove the protective wax coating off the matches but eventually he did, and after a half-dozen (agonizing for Kim to watch) swipes across the box, he got one lit. Then he bent down and stuck the match on the end of one of the sticks. The match burned for a few moments and went out without so much as dirtying the branch.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Kim asked him in exasperation.

Lance stood up and turned to her. For the first time that day, Lance blushed furiously. "Um, well, Mistress..."

As it happens, being forced to strip in front of the younger girl, fuck his wife in the ass in front of her, and cum all over his wife's body in front of her, did not embarrass him as much as having to admit to her that he had no outdoor skills whatsoever and was completely incapable of starting a fire.

Kim threw up her hands in disgust and took the matches from him. She squatted down and pulled all the branches out of the fire pit and tossed them aside except for one.

Reaching into her back pocket, and pulled out something red. As she manipulated it, Lance realized it was a Swiss Army knife and she'd opened the blade.

She whittled away at the branch, creating a pile of shavings in the center of the pit. Once she was satisfied, she set the branch down and grabbed a handful of the smaller sticks which she arranged in a teepee above the pile of kindling. She lit a match (on the first strike, Lance noticed. The show-off.) and touched it to the shavings which ignited after five or six seconds. Shortly after that, the sticks began to burn, and Kim added a couple of the thicker branches.

"So, you've never done any of this?" Kim asked Lance incredulously. Lance shook his head sadly.

"No. My parents took me camping a handful of times when I was little, but I think my dad enjoyed camping more than he enjoyed me. I was more into reading comic books than building fires. So, he never really felt it necessary to teach me anything about what he was doing. And I never thought to ask. And now here we are..."

Kim felt genuinely sorry for him. Her own father had taught her everything. Their activities together made Kim suspect that her dad had secretly wished for a son, but he never made her feel that way, and she cherished every minute they'd spent together.

Kim didn't know it, but he had cherished those times as well. Kim had thought he'd succumbed to the cancer very quickly, but the truth was that he'd been sick for much longer than his daughter knew, since he'd hid his cancer diagnosis from her for as long as he could. He'd been ill from the chemo treatments at the time of their last camping trip together and his wife had suggested they skip it that year, but he'd been adamant. He would not pass up on what he suspected would be his final time alone with the daughter he loved.

Kim clapped a hand on Lance's shoulder.

"It's ok, no worries," she said. "Let's make us some dinner."

Dinner consisted of hot dogs. Lance opened the cooler and brought out the package which he set atop the cooler lid. Along with their camping gear were some long, thin wooden roasting sticks. Kim handed one to each of her slaves.

Lance took a hot dog from the package and went to skewer it, but Kim stopped him.

"Uh, uh. Not yet. I know you are unfamiliar with camping procedure, but you have to specially prepare the hot dog prior to putting it on the stick."

Lance frowned in confusion and Kim took a hot dog from the package herself to demonstrate.

"Mandy," she said. "Lie on your back and pull your legs up tight." Mandy, just as confused as Lance, lay down and did so.

Everything became clear a moment later as Kim squatted down between Mandy's legs. Kim took the hot dog and wedged it between the folds of Mandy's pussy, pushing it into her without warning.

"Whoa! Fuck, that's cold!" Mandy exclaimed. She tried to slide back to get away from the meat-dildo but Kim followed her. Kim made sure to keep a strong hold on the hot dog, lest it get, uh, lost inside.

"Yeah," Kim agreed. "They were sitting on top of the ice. My fingers are freezing, too."

Mandy was breathing in short breaths like she was ready to give birth as Kim worked the icy, cold hot dog in and out of Mandy's womanhood. Kim looked up at Lance.

"So, you want to coat the hot dog very liberally before roasting. It will make the hot dog extra juicy," she explained.

Lance had trouble keeping a straight face.

"Does it, Mistress? Did your father teach you that back in the day?"

Kim laughed. "No, not quite. He never tried that. Then again, there was that one time that mom came along and they did spend a lot of time alone in their own tent, so who knows."

She withdrew the hot dog from Mandy and slid it on the pointy end of the roasting stick which she handed to Lance. Another hot dog was removed from the package and quickly shoved into Mandy.

"Geez, Christ!" Mandy exclaimed.

"Hey," Kim said. "There are other holes I can be sticking these into, you know." That made Mandy's eyes widen.

"Sorry, Mistress, I'll be good!" she said.

Lance eyed the hot dog, slimy with his wife's fluids all over it. He didn't have a problem with that, he'd eaten her out often enough, but it was still fascinating to look at for some reason.

Kim masturbated Mandy with the second hot dog. Mandy was wincing and biting her lower lip as the cold meat rubbed inside her. Eventually, it was removed and replaced with the third and final one.