Kim's Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry looked like she'd been slapped. "Your WHAT?"

Mandy looked down at the ground. "Our mistress."

"A mistress?" Keith asked. He turned to Lance. "Like, you cheat on her or something?"

Lance couldn't look at them either.

"No, not like that. Mistress as in the girl who, uh, orders us around and tells us to do things."

"Holy shit!" Sherry exclaimed. Then something occurred to her.

"So," she said, "is that girl the reason you two are naked?"

"Yes," Mandy said quietly.

"So, she ORDERED you to be naked?" Sherry said again. She wanted to be sure she really understood. Mandy nodded.

"What else has she ordered you to do?" Sherry asked, intrigued.

Mandy sighed again.

"Well... so far today, she ordered Lance to cum on my skin and rub it in. Ordered Lance to fu-fuck me in the ass up on the hill over that way. She stuck hot dogs inside me, and had Lance cum on it, before I ate it."

"Holy shit!" Sherry said again.

"You ate the cum, too?" Keith said to Lance. The disgust in his tone was evident.

"Er, no. Just Mandy," Lance said, blushing beet red.

"Do you obey anyone?" Sherry asked. Mandy could see a gleam in her eye. And it made her nervous.

"No, just our mistress. Unless she says otherwise."

That was all Sherry needed. She turned to the girl near the other campsite and waved her over. Kim came from behind the Subaru and walked over to the group.

"Hi, I'm Kim," she said, extending her hand. Keith and Sherry both shook it and introduced themselves.

"Hi, Kim. We've heard a lot about you as we've gotten to know Mandy and Lance here," Sherry said. Her grin was ear to ear.

"I'll bet you have!" Kim said with a laugh.

"So, Kim," Sherry continued. "Mandy says that she only obeys you. Unless you say otherwise. So, what do you say? Will you let them play with us?"

"Absolutely!" Kim said immediately. "I love to share my toys."

She turned to Lance and Mandy.

"Anything that our new friends request is to be treated as an order from me. Is that understood?"

Lance and Mandy both nodded.

Sherry clapped her hands together excitedly.

"Oh boy, are we going to have some fun!" she said.

- - - -

Sherry stepped toward Mandy. Mandy took a step back.

"Stand still," Sherry said forcefully. "Straighten up more. Arms to your side." Mandy was surprised at how authoritative Sherry had gotten so quickly but she did as instructed.

Sherry reached out and took both of Mandy's nipples between her fingers. She looked Mandy in the eye and squeezed, putting just enough pressure to get a wince out of Mandy before letting up.

Next, she tweaked them; not a painful twisting or anything, just enough that Mandy would feel it. It sent tingles of excitement through Mandy's chest. The nubs hardened into tiny rocks in Sherry's fingers.

Sherry tugged and pulled on Mandy's nips, pulling her boob flesh taut. She released the abused nipples and watched with delight as Mandy's boobs sprang back, jiggling before coming to rest.

Sherry liked that jiggle, so she cupped Mandy's boobs under her hands and bounced them; Sherry was having so much fun that she was completely oblivious to the group watching her play with her new toy.

Sherry next turned her attention to Mandy's crotch. She squatted down in front of Mandy. Mandy sucked in a breath of air and tried to retreat, but Sherry reached around and held her still by grabbing onto Mandy's ass cheek. She used the thumb and forefinger on her other hand to flick the top of Mandy's slit. Mandy jumped, startled by the action more than hurt.

"I said, stand still!" Sherry barked up.

"Yes, Ma'am, I'm sorry," Mandy said.

"Call me, Mistress, like you do her," Sherry said, nodding toward Kim.

"Yes, Mistress," Mandy corrected.

"Good," Sherry said. "Very good."

Sherry released Mandy's ass cheek and moved to her front side. She pulled Mandy's labia apart and peered at the pink inside.

"Mandy, you are absolutely drenched down here. Are you getting off on this?" Sherry asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Mandy said again, though much softer this time.

"What was that? I can't hear you. Do you like having another woman play with your naked body like this?"

"Yes, Mistress, I do," Mandy spoke up..

Sherry put her index finger into Mandy's pussy and twirled it around. It was much smaller than Lance's cock, or even the hot dog, but being fingered while standing up with everyone watching was humiliating enough to make her tremble.

Sherry took the finger out of her and stood back up.

"Open your mouth," Sherry said. Mandy blinked, then did as she was told. Sherry, without warning, stuck the finger that had been in Mandy's pussy a moment before into her mouth.

Sherry looked her in the eye. "Close. Suck."

Mandy's mouth closed, and she tasted herself on the stranger's finger. It was different than what she was expecting; but then, she didn't really know what she had expected. Mandy sucked hard on the finger until Sherry finally withdrew it.

"Stay right here, I have to get something," Sherry said. She turned and went to the pickup, opened the passenger side door and rifled through the glove compartment.

She returned carrying a blue plastic vibrator; she made no effort to hide it. In fact, she held it up like a sword so that everyone could see.

"What did you bring that for?" Keith asked indignantly. "You have me!"

Sherry kept walking until she was on the side of him. She patted his ass with her hand and smiled up at him.

"Who said I had intended to use it on me?" She turned back to Mandy before Keith could react.

"K, Princess, on all fours." She pointed to the ground in front of her.

Mandy swallowed and did as Sherry directed. Sherry crossed around and knelt behind her. That put Lance's cock right near her face. She frowned at it and looked up at him.

"I have to say, I'm a bit surprised that the stuff I'm doing to your wife isn't having any effect down here." She gestured at his still flaccid cock with a wagging finger. Lance looked down at his crotch in surprise and embarrassment.

"Uh, I've already climaxed four times today, Ma'am. Er, Mistress," Lance said sheepishly.

"Four? Impressive," Sherry said with a nod.

"Yes," Kim piped in. "And I made him shoot onto Mandy's body each time."

Sherry's eyes brightened.

"Oh, that is just delicious! Keith, stand in front of her!" Keith wasn't expecting to be called on by the teacher and it took a moment for him to respond.

"K," Sherry continued. "Drop your pants and jerk off for us. I want you to make sure you cum on Mandy's face."

"Oh, ok," Keith said. He wasn't quite as forward as his girlfriend, but he undressed as she said. Lance watched as Keith's cock swung up as his pants and underwear were yanked to the ground together. It hurt him, just a bit, to see that Keith was noticeably better hung than he was. And fully aroused, he noted.

Sherry, kneeling on the side of Mandy's hip, set the vibrator down on the ground and rubbed a hand across Mandy's smooth ass cheek. She ran her hand in a circle a few times before giving it a firm squeeze followed by a hard slap.

"Eeek!" Mandy cried out. She tried to lurch forward, but Sherry held her in place with an arm in front of her legs.

Keith kicked his pants off to the side and spread his legs to get a better stance in front of Mandy. He grabbed his meat and started pumping furiously.

"Easy there, killer, it's not a race!" Sherry called from Mandy's ass. Keith slowed down and called back. "Sorry! Got over excited!"

Sherry turned to Kim. "See why I need to keep a vibrator at the ready?" Kim laughed.

Sherry picked the vibrator back up and held it up toward Lance. "Suck on this," she barked.

Lance took the blue toy from her and stared at it for a moment before putting it into his mouth. It was large and tasted pretty much like he expected a round hunk of plastic to taste like. He worked it in and out of his mouth a few times before Sherry put her hand up to take it back.

"Spread wider," Sherry said to Mandy with a slap on the inside of her thigh. Mandy shuffled her legs apart.

Sherry spread Mandy's labia apart and aimed the blue phallus at her. Mandy felt pressure as the plastic toy spread her open; all the while she watched as Keith's cock pointed menacingly at her.

Sherry slid the toy in half of its length before she turned the knob on the base, kicking it to life. The vibrator was a lot more powerful than anything Mandy had at home and she tried to close her legs involuntarily. That only succeeded in pulling the toy even further into her.

"You like that, eh, princess?" Sherry cooed. She pulled the shaking device out three-quarters of the way before slamming it hard back into Mandy.

"Oooof!" Mandy cried out. Her womanhood was shaking in a way she'd never felt before. Kim saw the way Mandy's legs were quivering with the excitement and she made a mental note to ask Sherry later what the brand of the toy was. She had to get one of those!

Mandy was taking long, deep breaths; and then Sherry upped the ante. The arm that Sherry had around Mandy's waistline, holding her in place, found its way to the top of Mandy's slit. Sherry's finger poked around until her index finger rubbed against Mandy's clit.

Mandy jumped in place, but Sherry followed her movements and kept pressure on Mandy's button.

"Ooooh, Mistress, oooo..." Mandy moaned.

"Shhhh.... just enjoy it, kitten," Sherry said. She loved making up nicknames for the little slave.

"Mmmmm...." was Mandy's response. Sherry flicked away at Mandy's slit with one hand while working the buzzing toy in and out of Mandy's pussy. Mandy was so lost in pleasure that she'd forgotten about the guy masturbating in front of her. Until, that is, he climaxed and shot all over her.

Mandy had closed her eyes, so the first thing she felt was something warm and sticky strike her left cheek. She opened her eyes just in time to see Keith's cock spasming and another blast heading for her. She clenched her eyes shut as the stream landed on her left eyelid. Two more spurts struck her forehead and mouth.

Sherry continued to frig Mandy who was quaking under her touch, ignoring the mess on Mandy's face for the moment. She loved the control she had over the submissive girl.

"Ah, ooooh!" Mandy cried out as her orgasm hit. Her body tensed up as the first wave of pleasure surged and Sherry pushed the vibrator in as far as it would go. She held it in place there as she flicked wildly at Mandy's nub and Mandy's body bucked under her.

"Eeee, eee!" Mandy shrieked. The pleasurable tingling in her slit was becoming painful as Sherry frigged relentlessly.

"Oh, God, please stop," Mandy panted. Sherry pretended she didn't hear and gave the vibe a couple of twists inside Mandy. She strummed Mandy's clit for another ten seconds before finally letting up.

She slid the vibrator out of Mandy's pussy and released her grip around Mandy's legs. Mandy collapsed to the ground on her side, panting, as she recovered from her orgasm.

Sherry watched her moan and rock at her feet. Leaning over her, Sherry admired the job Keith had done painting her face with his seed.

"Oh, so pretty!" Sherry said. She sounded as giddy as a school girl. She used her finger to scoop up one of the squirts of cum on Mandy's cheeks and pressed her finger against Mandy's lips. Mandy, eyes still closed, opened her mouth and took in the finger.

Mandy frowned at the taste of Keith's cum on the stranger's digit, but she sucked Sherry's finger clean and swallowed.

She opened the eye not covered in goo and looked up at Sherry's smiling face.

"You did great, sweetie," Sherry said. She brushed Mandy's hair away from her face where some of it had gotten stuck to her cheek.

Sherry stood up and reached a hand down to Mandy. Mandy took it and got up with Sherry's help.

Sherry used a finger to clear away the cum shot that was across Mandy's one closed eye. She wiped it off on Mandy's cheek. Mandy's eye popped open and she blinked into Sherry's smiling face. Keith was sitting, naked from the waist down, on the bumper of the pickup. Lance was standing silently off to one side.

"So," Kim said breaking the spell, "that was pretty hot! Any time you want to play with them again, just let me know."

Sherry smiled and turned toward Mandy. Mandy tensed up as Sherry reached out and stroked the side of her face not splattered in Keith's seed.

"How 'bout tonight?" Sherry asked. She was looking at Mandy, but the question was directed at Kim.

Kim was caught off-guard but recovered quickly. "Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"I want Mandy to spend the night with Keith and me. Just the three of us." She turned to Kim. "What do you say? Will you loan her to us?"

"I, uh..." Kim started to say. Now she was REALLY flustered and had trouble hiding it. Not only had she never talked about something like that with Lance or Mandy, she hadn't even THOUGHT about it herself.

She darted her eyes to meet Mandy's gaze. Mandy met it, waited a moment, then gave Kim a tiny, almost imperceptible, nod. Kim swallowed and looked at Lance next.

Lance looked at Mandy, then back to Kim. He didn't try to be subtle and just shrugged. Kim let out a breath that she hadn't realized she'd been holding.

"Sure, why not?" Kim said with a nonchalance that she didn't feel. She walked over to Mandy and placed her own hand on Mandy's ass. "I-I'm sure Mandy will be a good little slave and you'll all have lots of fun. W-Won't you, Mandy?"

Mandy bowed her head. "Yes, Mistress. I'll be good for them." Kim could see she was trying hard to hold back an excited grin.

Sherry took Mandy's hand and unzipped their tent. She entered first, pulling Mandy along behind her. Keith, smiling ear to ear, followed along and closed the zipper behind them.

Kim took Lance's hand and silently walked him back to their own tent. Without saying anything, she stripped off her clothes and got into the sleeping bag. They'd brought two because Lance hadn't been sure of what the sleeping arrangements were going to be but Kim held the sleeping bag open and waited for Lance to get in beside her.

As he laid down, Kim turned so that her naked ass was pressed against Lance's crotch. She felt his member, half-erect, trying to push its way between her cheeks. She liked that feeling and it made her smile.

Lance put an arm around her waist and snuggled tighter against her. Kim took his hand and slid it down, so it was resting on the top of her slit.

And that was how Lance fell asleep that night, naked and spooning his Mistress, while he imagined what Sherry and Keith might be doing to his wife in the other tent.

The End.