All Comments on 'Kings and Queens Ch. 02'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
srgeeksrgeekover 14 years ago
I've read about 100 of your stories/chapters.

I've read about 100 of your stories/chapters. So far, it seems that all of your protagonists are wusses. I don't mean bullies, physically tough, hostile or anything else like that. I mean they are blundering along terrified of life, of themselves, and of their parents. Worst of all they have little or no gumption, if they had to face a true crisis on their own, they wouldn't survive.

<P>

You often use the phrases "Good Hell" and "Fuck Me" I'm also in my 60s, have not lived a sheltered life and have never heard a real person say "Fuck Me", I have read it in a few other places. Other than in your stories I've never even read the phrase "Good Hell" before. If this is a colloquialism, on what part of the planet is it commonly used.

<P>

I rate you as a three so far, none of your stories are great with the notable exception of the one about the guy who lived next door to the woman that had a stroke. Even though she was seriously impaired, he saw her as a real person, not just a bothersome bit of protoplasm. Even better he went far to understand and communicate with her.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3 couples

having various types of sex for hours and the house (or at least that room) doesn't reek of sex? No one would have been able to walk near that room without being knocked over by the smell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous