Kings and Queens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever you want me to do," I said once again.

"Good, come with me," she said standing up, still holding my hand however as she led me out of the living room back into the kitchen area. She let go of my hand as she headed over towards the cupboards. I had no idea what she was up to, and started to take a seat.

"I didn't say you could sit," she once again scolded me, as though she had eyes in the back of her head, and her tone of voice had taken on a bit of an ominous inflection in it too, though it quickly softened as she once again opened the cabinet and withdrew what appeared to be an empty mason jar. She unscrewed the lid, sitting both items down on the kitchen table next to me where I stood. I looked at her quizzically.

"Jerk yourself off into the jar," she said.

"What?"

"You heard me, just do it."

"But...why?"

"Because I told you to, that's why. Because I need to know you're willing to do something I asked you to do, no matter how humiliating it might seem. I need your commitment and reassurance that you won't ever breathe a word of what you saw last night to anyone, especially your friends. Doing this, and my keeping it in the fridge as proof of that will keep me from bringing your parents into this."

I was shocked, embarrassed, and uncomfortable as hell. "I'm not sure I can..." I meekly responded. "I mean, shit Cindy..." I felt my face reddening, my dick if anything growing even smaller than it was.

"Your choice Kevin," she said a bit more softly now, yet still firmly waiting on my decision.

I reached down unzipping my jeans. I saw a small smile cross her face as I did so. She sat back in one of the kitchen chairs watching me. I fished around inside, working my two inch dick, trying to make it come alive again.

"Not like that," she scolded softly. "Take it out, in fact...take down your pants and your underwear too if you're wearing any."

I wasn't, which became quickly apparent as I unbuttoned the top of my jeans allowing them to part, easily falling down around my ankles now as I stood there. At least my dick had managed to grow another inch, though I still felt wholly inadequate as I stood there. I then saw her try to stifle another smile, and once again felt embarrassed, mortified. Not so much by what I was being asked to do as much as not being able to actually do it.

"Maybe a little incentive might help, would you like that?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" she said her eyes hardening for a moment.

"Yes please," I said obediently, almost begging her.

"That's better," she replied, smiling again. And then reached up, her fingers suddenly dancing on the tips of her still hard little points as they pressed through the thin material of her tee shirt. "Does that help?"

My cock grew as I stood there watching her do that. "Yes...yes it does, thank you." I added, seeing her smile in my appreciation of that, and for thanking her.

"You're welcome. Now then...whenever you can manage it, but make sure you actually squirt in the jar," she reminded me. She continued to play with her nipples, though I found it still very difficult to stand there and jerk myself off, even though by now at least, my cock was nearly at full staff, fully hard while I did so.

"Sorry this is taking so long," I told her. The fact I'd jerked off just a short time ago wasn't exactly something I felt like telling her about, especially under the circumstances. But as though reading my mind...she asked me.

"Have you already done so...this morning?"

I wasn't about to lie to her now, not at this point, and nodded my head. She sat there digesting that for a moment, and then spoke.

"Where you listening to us this morning too?" she asked me pointedly. I know my eyes gave it away, her question had caught me off guard, taking me by surprise. I knew then I was walking on ice here, and any attempt on my part to deny I had been would make what was happening now even worse.

"Yes, yes I did," I said just loud enough to make myself heard.

"And so you got horny hearing that did you?" She pressed.

"Yes...I did."

"Did you hear us cum Kevin? Did you hear your mother and I climax? Fucking ourselves with the bananas? You knew we were using those too didn't you?"

I nodded my head, still stroking my cock, though it was now as hard as it had ever been before.

"Could you hear the slippery wet juices coming out of our cunts? Could you hear the two of us fucking our pussies, making one another so wet, so juicy and hot?"

"Yes, yes...fuck yes!" I said pounding my meat, looking at her as she now lifted up her tee shirt up and over her exquisite breasts, baring them to me as she went back to fondling herself, pulling on her nipples.

"So...after you heard us, you went back to your room to jerk off did you?"

"Yes," I said again, feeling the pleasure now building deep inside my balls, the fear of no longer being able to come a thing of the past.

"So where did you come Kevin? Did you grab a cum-hanky, or a sock perhaps? Or a tissue?"

"No. I didn't." I admitted, almost gritting my teeth. I saw a look of bemused surprise in her expression as she stood there watching me fisting my prick.

"So what did you do?" she asked, her hand suddenly worming down beneath the hem on her shorts, her button undone giving her access though I saw nothing more than that.

"I came."

"Where?"

"On the floor...across the floor. A lot!" I watched for a moment as she quietly finger-fucked herself, though it was only the movement of her doing so that I could see. She had closed her eyes however as though seeing me standing there in my room, jerking off while she wormed her hands and fingers around inside herself. A few seconds later she opened them looking at me, and moaned.

"Ready to come again Kevin?"

"Yes...yes I am."

"In the jar Kevin," she reminded me. "Pick it up."

I did, placing it over the end of my dick.

"Go ahead Kevin...squirt in the jar."

I grunted, felt the first pleasured release of my prick as it spurt. A second, followed by a third spat into the jar, but no more. She watched, and then frowned shaking her head.

"Not enough Kevin, not nearly enough. But I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, since you've already come once this morning too." Cindy removed her hand from her pants, taking the jar away from me, screwing on the lid. There was barely any sperm sitting in the bottom of the oversized jar. She held it up looking at it. "Nope...not enough, not nearly enough, guess you'll just have to come back and do it again later," she said walking it over to the fridge and placing it inside on one of the shelves. I stood there looking at her with a dumbfounded expression on my face. She closed the door looking at her watch. "Shall we say about eleven thirty then? Think you can manage another one by then?"

"I think so...yes," I said still in a state of shock that this wasn't over with yet. "What about Bob?" I then asked looking over towards the refrigerator. "What if he sees that and asks what it is?"

She kept a straight face as she spoke. "Well, I guess you'd better hope he doesn't look in there and ask me. I'd have to tell him now wouldn't I? And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't keep quiet and not say something to your dad about last night if I'm forced into telling him. So...until I'm satisfied there's enough proof in there, then you'll just have to keep coming back until I'm sure that there is...now won't you?"

Once again, I could only nod my head as I reached down zipping my jeans as I pulled them back up again.

"Be on time, your father, and my husband usually are back by noon, so we won't have too much time to waste the next time," she informed me. "Hopefully by then, you will have a bit more cum to add to your jar," she said smiling. "See you then?"

I walked out the door heading back to the house. Mom had already left to do the grocery shopping, which I was pleased to discover. At least that would give me some time to run home, sit down at my computer and pour through a few porn sights. Though the images I now had of last night and this morning, not to mention only a short time ago now, would go a long ways to adding to my hopefully much larger discharge.

To my surprise, I was hard stiff and straight even before I'd made it back to my room, and I still had over an hour and a half yet before I was expected back. I could hardly wait.

**

12