All Comments on 'Kristin Continued'

by Carole99

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Infuriated Anonymous

Yes, it's me again here to teach you how to suck eggs! Actually, I thought it was very good, better than the original. You have had to stick with the crude names for the girls, for obvious reasons, but you have subtly steered away from the grosser aspects of Kidnapped Kirstin. I like the idea of Higher Education for the slaves, perhaps some of the others will join Kirstin, and they will be called by their numbers, which would be humiliating enough. I noticed that the personal pronouns slipped in gradually without correction. When Kirstin graduates and is sold, I imagine that she and the other slaves will be eager to go to for the highest price.

Carole99Carole99over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Infuriated...

...for your usual thorough critique. It is a gift to hear from people who notice every detail as though they were in the room. Or wish they were!

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 7 years ago
Excellant

I really enjoyed your effort of carrying with the storyline, it has more than kept the flavour of the original. I can't wait for the next chapter. Well done

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 7 years ago
Keep up the good work

Thank you for continuing the story. It has great possibilities and you nourished it well. I can so understand the mixed feelings Kristin (doll) has. A minor remark. In the original story, the slaves' new names do not start with a capital, in your version they do. Very curious to the continuance.

Carole99Carole99over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Cindy

You are right. The orig used lower case, prob to emphasize their lowly status. I sent a preview to 3 fans, and 2 thought it was confusing, so I did a 'find and replace' on the names. Good catch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!!!

This is awesome! You NEED to make more of this.

Carole99Carole99over 7 years agoAuthor
New chapter coming,

but we have a new 48 Hours story about to go in the pipeline, so it will be several weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where do I find Sarpedom or "Kidnapped Kristin,"

Where do I find Sarpedom or "Kidnapped Kristin,"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous