Kristin Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Minou, don't forget my fingers. You owe me." She took his hand in both of hers and lovingly licked and nuzzled.

"Thank you for letting me, Uh, this slave clean your fingers, Sir."

"Line up and get those sweaty bodies to the showers. Doll, are you going to play with yourself in the shower?"

"No, Sir, slaves don't come without permission."

"Believe it, ladies. Tonight, think about today's lessons over and over. Tomorrow I want to see eager, smiling sluts. Go."

In the shower, the women gingerly washed their tender parts. Kristin glanced around. No guard. She chanced a faint whisper. "I'm Kristin. You're from Quebec , right?"

Looking straight ahead, Minou answered, "Yes. Can you believe this is happening.? We have to escape."

"It's a fortress. No way until we get out of here. We have to go along."

"What am I becoming? I loved licking his hand!"

"I know, honey. After that orgasm, I could either hate him or take him home. Can't stop thinking about him. Or dreaming."

The woman interrupted. "OK, bedtime for bimbos. You dry. You line up." In a moment, she walked along the row of naked beauties. She reached over and grabbed Lilly's nipple, giving it a sharp twist. "Who talking in here? You?"

"Owww! No, Ma'am, please!" Cunt was next in line.

"Ahhh! Oww! No, not me! Ow!

Minou stepped out. "It was me, Ma'am. I'm sorry." Kristin stepped out as well. Each received a hard swat with the quirt.

"You want more pussy whip?"

"No, no, please!"

Nighttime produced more sweat than sleep. "What does he want from me? I'm his yo-yo. He winds me up with one touch. I wanted him so badly today. Why can't he see that?" She slept off and on, dreaming of him. Taking her. Stripping her. Throwing her down. Raping her. "Oh! Sir!"

In the middle of this arduous night, a hand poked her foot. "Wake. You wake." Kristin stirred and sat up.

"Wha-what? Is something wrong? What are you..."

"Boss man want see you. You come." Kristin slowly came to. It was the woman.

She stumbled down to the shower room. The woman started the water and guided her under it. "We wash hair, make pretty." After the thorough bath, the woman held out a plush white robe. It was the first piece of clothing Kristin had seen in this horrible place. It felt wonderful.

Thirty minutes passed. Kristin stood up with cleaned and brushed hair, a light touch of makeup, and a dab of perfume behind her ears. "Thank you so much."

"You pretty. Take you Boss now." She fairly floated down the hall to a small room with one chair. She knew full well that the chair was not for her. She demurely knelt on the floor. The trainer walked in and stood close to her. She knew that eye contact would result in a slap, so she stared straight ahead, eye level with his crotch. He was wearing blue pajamas with a white drawstring.

"Oh, I want to pull that drawstring! I could just reach up..."

"Display, Doll!" Kristin quickly laced her fingers and spread her knees, grateful that the robe still preserved most of her modesty. "Like that robe?"

"Oh, yes, Sir. This slave is grateful." He reached out to undo the belt and open it fully.

"I like it even better this way, don't you?"

Holding back a tear, she choked out, "Y-yes, Sir." He fondled her nipples for a moment and sat back in the chair.

"Well, Doll, your nipples look properly grateful. How about you?"

"Um, ahh, thank you for playing with my nipples, Sir." Twin tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I guess you're wondering why I called this meeting."

Kristin thought, "I'm his favorite...he's going to take me right here on the floor..."

"You're the pick of the litter."

"Sir?" She looked at his face for the first time.

"You're the pick of the litter. You show the best promise of any slave I've seen in months. You're going upstairs, tonight." He loved the familiar look of confusion and fear. "You're going to slave college, Doll! That's why I gave you that robe. They like a little mystery when a new slut arrives."

"But Sir, I, this slave, doesn't want a robe. I want to stay here with you." She was openly sobbing as she slipped the robe off her shoulders.

"Why would you want to stay here? I treat you all like dogs. Upstairs, you get to wear clothing, at least sometimes, and you learn to cook and be all elegant and shit."

"I, I, umm, I love you!" she blurted out. "I want you."

"Doll, I know you love me. I've known it from the first day. Occupational hazard. All right, Doll. Show me."

"What? Sir?" He just stared down at her. After a moment, she shed the robe completely and lay down on her back. She moved her feet along the outside of his thighs and opened her knees to him. "Take me, Sir. Take your slave." He looked down at her inviting slit.

"On your knees, slut! You'll have to prime the pump first." Kristin awkwardly scrambled back to her servile pose. He held out the drawstring to her mouth. She pulled the bow loose and watched the waistband fall a few inches. "Keep going." She pulled the pants to the floor, exposing his half-hard organ.

"Looks like he's not quite ready for you. What are you going to do about that?" An image of "Mr. Johnson" flashed through her dazed mind. She began kissing and licking him. Her wet lips and warm tongue soon had the desired effect. He looked down at the naked girl stuck on his tool. "We're almost there, Doll. Now close your eyes and keep them closed, understand?"

"Mmmm, mm," She nodded, being unable to speak with her mouth full of trainer. She felt him withdraw. "Will he take me to his room or just have me right here like a barbarian? What is he waiting for?"

"Doll, aren't you a virgin?"

"Yes, Sir. I want you to be my first."

With that, he shot his load on her face and neck. He painted both of her eyes. She could hear footsteps retreating toward the door.

"Slut, I don't dip my wick in the merchandise. They will be here to get you in a few minutes. Clean up your nasty face and have a nice life."

The door closed.

Readers, stay tuned for Slave College, hopefully in September.

12