All Comments on 'Ladies of the Club Ch. 04'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It could have gone either way, or could it?

A very good story! Clever tale of potential doom being changed to success.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Good Job

Still can't figure it all out, and I have a hard time liking either Fred or Diane, even though if they both weren't screwing John over I'd find them both quite likeable. A strange and twisted 4 some you have created, be interesting to see if John and Thelma are teachable.....and if I can actually see Diane as more than a cheating whore of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is gettin' mighty complicated!

I don't think I like any of these people very much. But the story is interesting, and each chapter brings new surprises. Come to think of it, I didn't like any of the people in Gatsby very much. Or in Anna Karenina. (Not to make ridiculous comparisons among stories about marital infidelity.) But creating likeable characters does not necessarily have any relevance to the skill of the writing or the interest a reader finds in the story.

SirDuctionSirDuctionabout 11 years ago
GOOD HUMOUR

The humour in this story had me in hysterics but sometimes a point is better made through humour. The point is? Men need to be more than five-minute men between the sheets if they are to keep their wives sexually happy. If you are an on-and-off self-gratification man Lynn is sending you one BIG warning. Leave your woman short-changed in bed and someone else won't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ladies

Hi Lynn,

Once again a story well told. I like the way you structures the characters, however, they are rather shallow and Fred and Thelma (Flintstone? just kidding) are not all that likable. In a story where there are "bad guys" they must have at least one redeming characteristic. Darth Vader had a soft spot for his son and he showed it.

I like the length of the story but I'd rather like at least one good sex scene in there. I'm hoping for some really good sex in the next installment when they're on the island, that ought to be good. (But don't let me write your story!)

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Ted

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Weird, but strangely charming

A strange world you create, Lynn. Filled with sex-obsessed opportunists with little self-control who alternatively love and betray their spouses as easily and often as most people change their underwear. Where orgasms are treated much as food-they need it, but put no particular emotional significance to it: so what if eat out, I don't love the chef, I just didn't get my fill at home....

Some interesting concepts explored in this farce as it meanders from one couple to the next.

I liked this chapter a lot, actually. It shows that Fred, for all his macho bravado and skill between the sheets is actually a rather passive wimp in his relationship with his wife and a nothing in his life. Whereas John is the opposite. The women are likewise opposites.

I have noticed that the sex in this series has been rather clinical and end-result oriented: stick it in and get off (then get off ME). To me, that isn't particularly erotic. Remnicent of a dog humping a leg. Maybe the trip for the 2 couples will lead to more true heat....but it would help if there was more evidence of love than lip-service.

I will stay tuned.

diagonesdiagonesabout 11 years ago
Fun all around

Clearly, you have as much fun writing this golf club saga as we have fun reading it. Characters are a bit fluffy at times, take on a sit-com posture, but the erotic seeps through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
and what is this guy ?

a male milk cow producing 10 gallons of sperm a day and all has to come out ? really funny.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
Four except for . . .

. . . Thelma and her Mother, who add things up to five. Ladies of the Club or Return of the Delightful Bitchy Broads. This is more like a Lynn story that I am used to reading. It's fun and full of a special flavor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another good one

That was good but not one of your best.

dbroseleydbroseleyabout 11 years ago

Another great chapter to this story, I will looking for the next chapter. Really like how tihe story is building up.

Oz1999Oz1999about 11 years ago
I like it Lynn

While obviously the emotional toll of all the infidelity is being ignored, Lynn you are creating a very interesting story of how if people will pay attention to the needs of their mates, they can strengthen and cure their less than ideal relationships. Now it seems you are progressing to the fun part of this tale; can't wait ...

TalenhawkTalenhawkabout 11 years ago
Nice job

This is the first time I have given one of your stories 5 stars. Good chapter.

phd70phd70about 11 years ago
Good Background for the series.

Not as much fun as the first three chapters, but helps the reader get helpful background. Gave it 4 *'s! Thanks, Lynn. Look forward to more stories of your high standard. Dan

Sid0604Sid0604about 11 years ago
A great story

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story,. Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter. There will be more chapters won't there Lynn? Thank you.

Romantic1Romantic1about 11 years ago
Great Story Line

Plus your sense of humor (or Fred's) keeps me smiling the entire story. Maybe I'll run into Thelma or Diane at the club someday - I'll keep hoping.

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Run and Run!

Great story again, lady! This one could keep you occupied for years....I think you will tire before we do! Thanks again...

Alaska84Alaska84about 11 years ago
Nice!

Lady, thanks for making me smile! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
twist

interesting twist to the story, great job.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck and whore every time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a transformation. From a philandering golf pro/cum human dildo, all the way up to a business company official & sex instructor. Not quite as a caterpillar to a butterfly, but close. Love it! LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous