All Comments on 'Ladies of the Club Ch. 05'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Flames of lust blaze bright and still flicker in occasional teasing flames from embers.

Transition from bitch to non-bitch didn't happen, but hope bloomed for more to come.

Well written with steamy sex lust pumped to a conclusion, leaving a desire for more. A nice read laced with some loving passion walking along the rim of life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loaded with good advice for the man who actually wants to please women

Not so hot for the losers that think women ought to love and respect them even though they can't keep a job, see their little pee-pee's hanging limply under their beer guts, give some thought & action to what their women want & need instead of just their own TV-watching, pig-trough eating habits & pig-sty personal hygiene. LynnGKS shows that even the guy with the 5 incher can improve--but he had to see that he needed to and then wanted to. Most of the resident haters see no need; after all, they're men-the superior sex. They shouldn't have to look for work, educate themselves, pick up their socks, put the lid down or, god forbid, pay any attention to their woman's needs. Only wimps do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sex is fun!!!!!!!

That is the thesis in all of Lynn's stories, and her men and women demonstrate it in a happy freedom that Lynn alone is master of. Dialog and setting are like a stage play setting, with outwardly normal appearing people playing out their individual sexual needs and desires as if those needs and desires were understood by everyone in the audience.

There is no character we don't like. They all possess usual warts and moles, but that means nothing to their quest for the joy of sex. They all are ENTITLED to it. That is the thesis of the joy of sex. And every wife in a Lynn story takes on heroic stature.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 11 years ago
Not one of her best

- but pretty good, nonetheless

Alaska84Alaska84about 11 years ago
Expanding your horizons

Great chapter. Some people need to learn how to expand their horizons. Practice, practice, and more practice till you get it right!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
Money . . .

. . . provides the amenities that can make living quite pleasurable.

Fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Hi Lynn, 'nother winner for sure! I like following these people. Thelma is finally becoming more of a human and poor old John s beginning to learn that there really is life with a five inch pecker. I'm happy for these people, although I wouldn't mind a trip or two around the world on that yacht! There's more chapters, right? Looking forward to them.

Sorry, but I do have one complaint. The word "bitch" is a word I really dislike and would rather not see it, but it's your story so use whatever words you like. It's just me!

Thanks for the great stories.

Ted

Sid0604Sid0604about 11 years ago
Thank you Lynn

Another great story Lynn. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Oz1999Oz1999about 11 years ago
Fabulous Read

Well done Lynn. What a happy arrangement!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

you are the jpb of cheating cunt whore characters. you do a fine nasty cunt slut.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Not so much

Based on the evolution of this series, I was anticipating some hot erotica in this chapter, as well as some character development and.....romance maybe? Or some evolution in the emotional relationship of the characters. I got very little of any of it. The big sex secret? Staying power, it seems. A big dick helps, but not necessary. Meh....

Hubby didn't need instruction, not with the wife pounding and grinding like a piece of factory equipment until her whistle blows? Just put the numbing cream on your dick, insert Tab A into Slot B and hold on for dear life. Thrust as needed when she slows to re-prime the pump....

Sounds like a fun foursome trip and all, if you are into that sort of thing, but as a story? What was the point of this chapter? I was hoping for a TTT-style erotic sharing story with passion and eroticism. I didn't get it.

The protag observes that bedroom activities are all too often underrated in a marriage. How about passion and emotional connection? That's what was missing here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good writing.

Not-so-good content, but still a five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
As Always, a great story

Keep em cumming

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Another Episode of Fantasy!

This guy has every man's dream life! How well you read us, Lynn! Thanks again for another entetaining little step in to pipe dream land....love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

enjoyed, waiting for more.

kharrismakharrismaabout 11 years ago
Nobody can write 'em like Lynn!

I can't decide which I like better: the big, long pieces, or this rapid succession of small bites! I guess I like 'em both, just in different ways. Nice you can have something to "knock off a quickie" if you don't have time for a bigger read (I have such a hard time cutting myself off in a larger piece... don't wanna leave!). As ever, Lynn, your clarity of writing, style, character development, and humor is second to none. You've got a fan for life here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not my favorite...

Title says it all. These people have no soul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks for the sex training session. I need more!

I'm a male who was never trained sexually, who is married to a wife who was never trained sexually. Unfortunately my wife won't discuss sex. We're like the blind leading the blind, as a result our sex life isn't great but we're finally starting to work on it. This series was very helpful to me and I'll try to put what you said about hitting the clit with my pubic bone in to practice. My wife also has trouble letting go of control. Anymore on what husband and wives can do to satisfy each other would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
enjoyed

keep going lass that was a good one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I liked the series: 5*****

Thanks for writing. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1* !

Total garbage !!

MacHardyMacHardyover 3 years ago
I liked the series

I appreciate the theme that love does not have to be based on diminishing someone, but rather on buidling them up.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not.many writers that I actively hate, but this cuck writing fool is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LynnGKS, this is one of the most enjoyable stories you have written. Total fiction, but a delight to even envision a light at the end of a dismal sexual life. While I enjoy stories of swinging, reading about a couple rediscovering each other and learning to please one another is delightful. "May I have more, please?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous