All Comments on 'Lady Next Door Ch. 02'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
dirt043dirt043over 12 years ago
AWESOME

Just finished part 1 & 2 Awesome hopefully more to Cummmm !!!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Great story

I found it to be a great story and very amusing.

Back in the 60's I was home on leave talking with some friends about eating pussy, they couldn't believe it, my best friend had married a girl I was hot for, I told him I could take her away from him if I ate her pussy, she agreed to try it, after she would fuck me anytime I was home.

I only gave you 4*'s because of the hitting a woman thing, I was raised never to hit a woman, although there were times I would have liked to smack my ex-wife in the mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Swimming in galoshes ??

I have always heard it is like taking a shower with a raincoat on !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The ratings thing doesn't work.

I wanted to give you a five. You write so well, Lynn. The sequel, though, is nowhere near as good as the original. I think you're trying to get too much action into your recent stories. A little subtlety still goes a long way, for my taste. I'm commenting anonymously, but you know who I am.

CajunBillCajunBillabout 12 years ago
Pussy

As a senior who learned 50 years ago that the way to a woman's lust & love was properly servicing her with cunt licking. To me it is important that a woman have pleasure first, as in the end I will too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks

Thank you, I look her everyday I walk around the neighborhood!!!

JS

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Female?

It's been mentioned before that you struggle spelling brunette. Now you think domestic violence is sometimes justified. I must say that I usually enjoy your writing but are you really female?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nah, Lynn is still pre-op.

Post-op will bring a little more of the female thought process, right now it's a little on the gay side.

Reiner43Reiner43about 9 years ago
Hottest story I've read in a long time!

Every man's dream!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Okay But Not As Good

This chapter changed the story around from nice smooth sex to the discussion of S&M - whip and all. More hurried to get the words on the paper from the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A very very great hot story !!!

Cant wait until next chapter

Sapper257Sapper257over 6 years ago
There's nothing like an Older Lady

Dear Lynn,

A well written story by an experienced lover. Quite obviously written by a female because the detail was so accurate.

Your first instruction was so correct, please and satisfy your partner first. I pays dividends. So many females have poor lovers that give males a bad name. Only hope they learn as time goes by, sadly lot don't and that's when good tentative lovers can pick up new lovers and so often older. A bit of charm from a younger lad and you are half way there.

Lynn I look forward to more stories. I like Grannies and boys, that's how I started off, happy days. My wife benefitted from my teachings of an older lady.

Keep writing.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I LIKE SEX EDUCATION STORIES

Too many of them -- even when the training part is done well -- stop with that.

But what are you training for?

Fortunately, this story does not have that shortcoming.

LynnGKS not only shows the results of Gail training Bobby, by recounting his successes with Susie and Janice, she goes beyond by bringing Janice to the Master Teacher for blow job training. In the process, Gail gets to hear from Janice's own mouth (not just second-hand from Bobby) just how well her star pupil performed.

Successful results of the training could be further carried forward in another chapter describing Bobby's sexual successes in college.

Dates of her submissions indicate that LynnGKS may no longer be submitting stories. If another Literotica writer adds a sequel, please notify us here in a comment.

While some other sex ed stories are general (such as, "the next two lessons focused on becoming adept at pussy eating"), LynnGKS actually gave the specifics / how-to.

Another GREAT sex education story is the beautiful and heartwarming 3-part series, Educating Dustin Rhodes by Mindventure. See that story for my various comments (on chapters three and two) that list a number of other Literotica sex ed stories.

5 stars for each chapter.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous