Last Day Alive, What Would You Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wow,' he thought.

For mature women twenty years older than him, when too many women their age are obese and no longer care about their outside, personal appearances, his mother and his aunt were both so hot. In the way that he always wanted to have sex with his sexy sister, Carol, he always wanted to have sex with his sexy cousin, Kathy, too. They were both so sexy. Now that he'd be dead tomorrow anyway, in the way that his mother and sister already had consensual sex with him, hopefully his aunt and/or cousin will have consensual sex with him too. Hopefully his aunt and/or cousin help to make him die with a smile on his face also.

With one female, blood relative just as beautiful and just as sexy as the other female, blood relative, he was so fortunate to have a family of such sexy and beautiful women. He hoped that his aunt and cousin were as sexual as were his mother and sister just were. He hoped that they'd willingly have sex with him in the way that his mother and sister consensually had sex with him.

He'd like nothing more than to compare having sex with his aunt with his mother just as he'd like nothing more than to compare having sex with his cousin with his sister. Having incestuous sex with four sexy women in the course of one day, how hot would that be when going from one to the other? There's something special about going from mother to daughter. Then, to go from two mothers and two daughters is a sexual revelation.

'Be still my heart. How hot would that be for my aunt to fuck and suck me after my mother had already fucked and sucked me,' he thought while thinking of his aunt naked and having sex with her. 'How hot would that be for my cousin to fuck and suck me after my sister had already fucked and sucked me,' he thought while thinking of his cousin naked and having sex with her. 'I wonder who is better in bed, my mother, my sister, my aunt, or my cousin,' he continued thinking. 'I hope I get to make that comparison.'

* * * * *

He stood over his aunt while enjoying the down-bathrobe view of his aunt's big, naked breasts. Just as all the women in his family had big tits, most of the women in his neighborhood were busty. Just as his aunt was another blue-eyed blonde, most of the women in the neighborhood were blue-eyed blondes. He wondered again if there was something in the water that made the so many women in his neighborhood and in his family, especially, busty, blue-eyed, beautiful blondes.

With the top of his aunt's robe open and with her unknowingly giving him a down-bathrobe view of the tops of her naked breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage, he suspected that his aunt was naked beneath her robe. Something so sexually appealing, she was always naked beneath her bathrobe. With her always in her room while naked underneath, he wondered if she ever flashed the pizza delivery man and/or anyone else who came to the door. In the way that his MILF of a mother routinely walked around her house in her sheer, low-cut, short, sexy nightgowns, his aunt routinely walked around her house wearing her bathrobe and slippers with nothing underneath.

'As if opening an expense gift, how hot would that be to untie my aunt's bathrobe? How hot would that be to slide my horny hands all over my aunt's naked body? She's such a sexy bitch in the way that my mother and sister are sexy bitches,' he thought while imagining seeing his Aunt Christine naked. 'In the way that I yearned, fantasized, and masturbated over seeing my mother and sister naked and having sex with them, I yearned, fantasized, and masturbated over seeing my aunt naked and having sex with her too,' he thought.

With just a mere bathrobe tie keeping him from seeing his aunt's naked body, he hoped she'd allow him the honor to untie her bathrobe. Again, as if she was her gift to him, he'd love to untie her bathrobe tie with his teeth. Something he had done for years, spying on them and peeping on them, he always watched his MILF of an aunt and his sexy cousin through his binoculars from his bedroom window. Such a sexy sight to see, for years he watched them dress and undress while he masturbated himself to their sexy striptease shows of their underwear clad, topless, and naked bodies.

With his MILF of an aunt and his sexy cousin giving him striptease shows nearly every morning and every evening, he always wondered if they knew that he was watching them through his binoculars. How could they not know? With them never closing their blinds and dressing in the morning and undressing at night with the light on, he always wondered if they were deliberately flashing and sexually and incestuously teasing him. Too many times to count, he couldn't even count how many times he saw his Aunt Christine and his Cousin Kathy in their bras and panties, topless, and/or naked while he masturbated himself.

It was because of them, his mother, his sister, his aunt, and his cousin that he was a masturbation machine. Returning the favor of them undressing for him, whenever he undressed in readiness for bed, he left his blinds open with his bedroom light on in the same way that they did. Unable to see their windows through the dark with his light on, he wondered if they watched him in the way that he watched them. Taking it a step further, he sometimes masturbated himself while standing in front of his bedroom window. Wanting to give his aunt and/or his cousin a sexy masturbation show, he wondered if they watched him cum for them.

"Jack?"

As if she was dreaming him or imagining him, his aunt looked up at him startled. After catching him staring down her bathrobe at her naked breasts, she looked down at herself to see what he had seen of her before looking back up at him. Obviously, knowing that her nephew had seen something of her that he shouldn't have seen, she gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

Awakened from his sexual fantasy of exposing himself to his aunt and cousin, he smiled at her while still staring at all that she was showing him of her naked breasts and all that he was seeing of her sexy, shapely, naked body. As much as he loved his mother, he loved his aunt. As much as he always wanted to have sex with his mother, he always wanted to have sex with his aunt.

"Good morning, Auntie Christine," he said.

* * * * *

In the way that it sexually excited him to call his mother, Mother, when having sex with her, it sexually excited him to call his aunt, Auntie Christine, before hopefully having sex with her too. In the way that he had incestuous sex with his mother, he'd love to have incestuous sex with his aunt. In the way that he had incestuous sex with his sister, he'd love to have incestuous sex with his cousin. Why not? What did it matter? Here today and gone tomorrow, with no guilt, remorse, and/or repercussions for his heinous and incestuous, sexual actions, he'd be dead by this time tomorrow anyway.

She turned to look up at him and when she did, the bottom of her robe parted enough to give him a nice view of her shapely thighs and a brief peek of her blonde, trimmed pussy. He couldn't believe his aunt just flashed him her cunt. When she turned like that, the top of her robe parted too and gave him a better down-bathrobe view of her naked breasts. He not only saw the tops of her breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage but also he saw her areolas, her nipples, the entire shape of her big breasts. He couldn't have planned a better and serendipitous view of his naked aunt's pussy and breasts if he tried.

'Oh, my God. I can't believe my aunt just flashed me her pussy. If it's not enough that I just saw my aunt's naked cunt, I can't believe I'm seeing my aunt's naked tits,' he thought. 'I can't believe she's flashing me her tits too. It's almost as if she's sitting on her couch naked.'

He wondered if she knew she was as exposed. He wondered if she was deliberately flashing him. He wondered if she wanted him to see her naked pussy and naked tits. He wondered if she wanted him to see her naked body as much as he wanted to see her naked body. He wondered if she was as sexually attracted to him as he was to her. He wondered if the morning was her horny time of the day as it was his horny time of the day. Only, as if his aunt was a timid deer and he was a wolf dressed in her nephew's clothes, he had to take it slow to be careful not to spook her.

"I didn't hear you come in? What are you doing here? Do you need something, Jack? Bread? Milk? Sugar? Coffee? Tea?"

When she asked him if he needed coffee or tea, he wished she'd include her as a selection. He imagined her asking him if he'd like, coffee, tea, or me? Too bad he was going to die, he imagined all the sexy scenarios and incestuous games that he could play with his mother, his sister, and his aunt. He imagined how pool parties would suddenly have more of a sexual tone.

'Marco Polo,' he imagined saying while grabbing onto his aunt's tits and lifting her bikini top. 'Marco Polo,' he imagined saying while grabbing onto his mother's tits and lifting her bikini top. 'Marco Polo,' he imagined saying while grabbing onto his sister's tits and lifting her bikini top too. 'Marco Polo,' he imagined his mother, his sister, and his aunt all saying while pulling down his bathing suit and pulling him around the pool by his erect cock.

With him standing over her and still staring down her open bathrobe, she made no attempt to close her robe to deny him a continued peek of her naked pussy and a prolonged view her naked breasts. As much as she obviously knew he was looking by his focused stare, how could she not know that she was showing by her disheveled bathrobe? Obviously, she didn't care that she was flashing her nephew bits and pieces of her sexy body. Obviously, she enjoyed him staring at all that she was showing.

With his cock tenting his bathroom parallel to her line of vision, in the way he never removed his eyes from her naked tits, she never removed her eyes from his prick pitching a tent in his bathrobe. Then, when he sat on the couch beside her, as if testing the sexual temperature of his aunt, he put his horny hand on her uncovered, naked thigh. Something he had never done before, he was touching his aunt's smooth and shapely thigh. He was touching his aunt where a nephew should never touch his aunt.

In the way that he had never seen, touched, and felt his mother's naked ass, not even when she was wearing her sexy bikini, he had never touched his aunt's naked thigh. He wondered how much more of her that she'd allow him to touch. He wondered if she'd allow him to touch her pussy. He wondered if she'd allow him to touch her tits.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'So far so good. Maybe I'll be having sex with my aunt too.'

With him having a better and closer look at his aunt's exposed cunt, his hand was mere inches from her exposed, blonde, trimmed pussy. It took all the self-control he had not to move his hand higher up his aunt's thigh to her pussy and cup her cunt in the way that he cupped his mother's cunt. It took all the self-control he had not to finger his aunt's pussy before licking his aunt's pussy and fucking his aunt's pussy. As if deliberately tempting him and sexually teasing him, she looked at his hand before looking up at him with a sexy smile while he looked at her naked tits and pussy as if he was a mad rapist.

'Did she want me to touch her pussy? Did she want me to feel her tits? Obviously, she's sexually teasing me,' he thought.

He returned her sexy smile with his sexy smile.

"I don't need milk or sugar," he said. He paused to make sure that she saw him staring down her open bathrobe at what she was willingly showing him of her naked tits and her pussy. "What I need is you, Auntie Christine," he said.

Making his move, he leaned into her and parted his aunt's lips with a deep, wet kiss. He couldn't believe he kissed his aunt. When she returned his kiss with her kiss, he couldn't believe he was making out with his aunt. As soon as he parted her lips, he moved his hand higher up her thigh. So close and yet so far, now the side of his hand was brushing against his aunt's pubic hair. Another one of his sexual fantasies come true, he was hopefully about to finger his aunt's pussy. He was hopefully about to have sex with his aunt.

Just as he surprised his mother and now his aunt by kissing them, his aunt surprised him by returning his kiss. Instead of recoiling and rejecting him, his aunt, Christine, returned her nephew's kiss with as much passion as he kissed his aunt and in the way his mother and sister had done. In the way that he couldn't believe his mother and sister sexually kissed him, he couldn't believe his aunt sexually kissed him too.

Instead of cupping her pussy, he reached his horny hand inside of her bathrobe to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples. He couldn't believe he was touching, feeling, and fondling his aunt Christine's big breasts. Kissing and kissing her, he broke off their kiss to lean down to suck his aunt's big nipples, first one and then the other. Another one of his sexual fantasies come true, he couldn't believe he was making out with his aunt while feeling her big, naked tits and sucking her erect nipples.

So firm and so shapely, she had the same sized breasts as his mother. If it wasn't enough that he was feeling her big tits, he couldn't believe he was sucking his aunt's nipples. Sucking one nipple, he fingered her other nipple before switching to suck and finger the other nipple. In the way that he pulled, turned, twisted, squeezed, and pinched his mother's nipples, he pulled, turned, twisted, squeezed, and pinched his aunt's nipples. As much as he loved his mother's big tits, he loved his aunt's big tits too.

Seemingly, as if she had been waiting and expecting him to make an incestuous, sexual move on her, not one to disappoint her, she allowed him to not only untie her bathroom but also to flay it wide open. His aunt was naked. Naked, naked, naked, he was seeing his aunt's naked body up close and personal instead of seeing her naked body through his binoculars. Then, in the way that she immorally and immodestly leaned back against the arm of the couch, she spread her legs for him. In the way that he was obviously ready and willing to give his aunt sex, she was obviously ready and waiting for her nephew to give her sex.

"Oh, Jack. I've been waiting for this day when you'd make your sexual move. Just as I knew you were watching me undress through your binoculars, I've been enjoying the show of you masturbating yourself," she said with a dirty laugh while staring at him and rubbing her pussy with her fingers. "Lick me, Jack. Finger my pussy. Make me cum, my sweet nephew. Give Auntie Christine an orgasm with your tongue and fingers. Eat me, Jack. Eat me," she said continuing to masturbate herself while staring at him. "Lick Auntie Christine's cunt."

Not wasting another second, tick, tick, tick, tick, with him quickly running out of time, he moved between his aunt's legs. If he was going to die, he was determined to die with a smile on his face and a double, Viagra induced erection while fucking all the women he sexually fantasized fucking. He fingered her pussy while licking her pussy and while reaching up his other hand to feel and fondle her big tits while fingering, pulling, turning, twisting, squeezing, and pinching her erect nipples. Difficult to wrap his head around all that happened in such a short time, he couldn't believe he had sex with his mother and sister and was now having sex with his aunt.

"Lick me, Jack. Lick me. Lick me harder. Lick me faster. Rub my clit. Yeah, that's it. Right there, Jack. Right there. Oh, my God. Oh, baby. Oh, my sweet boy. Finger fuck my pussy," she said. "Eat my cunt, Jack. Eat Auntie's cunt. Give Auntie an orgasm. Lick me, Jack. Lick me. Finger fuck me, Jack. Finger fuck me."

He loved how his aunt gave a running, sexy, and salacious commentary of pillow talk. Her talking dirty to him while he had sex with her naked body sexually excited him even more. Her talking dirty to him while he had sex with her naked body, made him want to return the favor and talk dirty to her too.

"I can't wait to make love to you, Auntie, before fucking you," he said temporarily removing his mouth from his aunt's pussy to join in on the dirty talk. "I can't wait to stick my big, hard, hairy cock in your mouth. I can't wait for you to watch you blow me," he said.

She put a heavy hand to the back of his head and press down.

"More licking and less talking, Jack. Lick me, Jack. Lick me," she said pushing his head harder down, forward, and back in place. "I can't wait for you to make love to me before fucking me just as I can't wait to suck your big, hard, hairy cock," she said repeating his words while getting more sexually aroused.

He took eating his aunt's cunt a step further by adding sound effects to his licking.

"Uma, uma, uma," he uttered while licking her. "Uma, uma, uma," he continued saying as if his tongue was motorized. "Uma, uma, uma. Uma, uma, uma."

Obviously, his aunt had never been as sexually, physically, and verbally pleasure. Obviously, his aunt was enjoying the sexual sounds her nephew was making while licking her pussy and eating her cunt. Obviously his aunt was increasingly, sexually aroused.

"Oh, my God, Jack. Oh, my God. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Eat me, Jack. Eat me. Eat Auntie Christine's pussy. Lick my cunt, Jack. Lick my cunt," she said. "Lick me harder. Lick me faster. You're going to make me cum, Jack. Don't stop. You're going to make me cum. Finger fuck me, Jack. Finger fuck me deeper. Finger fuck me faster. Make me cum, Jack. Make me cum."

Jack licked his aunt while fingering his aunt. He licked her harder and he licked her faster. Licking and licking her, he ate his aunt's pussy in the way that he fucked his mother's cunt. Licking and licking her while finger fucking her, he was determined to give his aunt an oral orgasm with his tongue in the way that he gave his mother an orgasm with his cock. Licking and licking his aunt, he loved eating his aunt as much as he loved fucking his mother.

"I love eating you, Auntie. I love licking your pussy while finger fucking you," he said. "I love your warm, wet cunt."

Obviously ready to cum, she arched her back and tensed her legs while grabbing two handfuls of his light, brown hair. She pulled him forward while impaling his mouth with her wet pussy. As if his face was her washcloth, she rubbed his face all over her cunt. With his mouth, nose, and eyes filled with his aunt's vaginal secretions, as if his aunt had given her nephew her own version of a cum bath, Jack's face was a wet mess.

"Lick me harder, Jack. Lick me faster. Finger fuck me deeper. I'm cumming, Jack. I'm cumming. Oh, my God, I'm cumming! I'm cumming. Oh, God! Oh, God," she voiced her pleasure to him giving her an oral orgasm. "Oh, Jack! Oh, Jack! Oh, you beautiful man. You've made your aunt so happy, so very happy," she said.

Uniquely different, yet so much alike his mother, his sister, and his aunt sounded like different variations of the same woman when cumming. Then, as soon as his aunt had an orgasm from him giving her oral sex, he removed his bathrobe, wiped his face with tissues from the coffee table, and mounted her. He mounted his naked aunt with his naked body. He was on top of his naked aunt. He couldn't believe he was naked and on top of his naked aunt.

In the way that he mounted his mother on the kitchen table, he mounted his aunt on her couch. In the way that he made love to his mother before fucking his mother in her kitchen, he made love to his aunt and fucked her in her living room. He felt his aunt's hand reached down for his cock. Obviously, she wanted to have sexual intercourse with her nephew as much as he wanted to have sexual intercourse with his aunt. Making sweet love to his aunt, he slowly humped her while sliding his prick deeper inside of her soaking wet pussy.

1...45678...13