Last Day Alive, What Would You Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her as if she was a psychic.

"What? Pardon? What did you just say?" Jack looked at Julie as if he was hearing things while imagining what she was saying. "I'm not dying? Is that what you said? What do you mean, I'm not dying? How do you know about me dying? More importantly than that, how do you know that I'm not dying?"

She made a face as if she was about to be sick.

"I tricked you. I'm sorry. I deceived you. I'm sorry. It was just a prank, an April Fool's joke, and a desperate move on my part to get you to propose marriage to me," she said. She paused to toss her head to flip back her long, blonde, lush hair before lighting him up with her big, beautiful, blue eyes. "Obviously it worked," she said giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile. "You just proposed."

He looked at her shocked.

"Wait. Hold on. This was all a prank? This was all an April Fool's joke? I'm not dying? Are you sure that I'm not dying? How do you know I'm not dying?"

She gave him a big smile.

"Trust me, Jack, you're not dying," she said. "I was a joke, a sick April Fool's joke. I'm sorry, Jack for tricking you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for making you believe that you were dying and that your soul was doomed to Satan."

Instead of looking at her with happiness that he wasn't dying, he looked at her with fear that he'd be living for a long time.

'She's sorry? Oh, God. Oh, God. What have I done? Wait until she discovers all that I've done in only six hours,' he thought. "Wait until she finds out that I had sex with my mother, my sister, my aunt, my cousin, her mother, her sister, and her best friend. Fuck me! I'm so fucked,' he thought.

He looked at her still convinced that this whole thing was nothing more than an April Fool's joke. Still not believing her, he stared at her as if she was lying and/or tricking him now.

"But I saw the Devil. I saw Satan. I saw the Devil getting in his car, a Lamborghini Diablo, and driving away," he said. "What other car would the Devil drive? He had personalized plates that read, SATAN. He was wearing Prada. It had to be the Devil. It had to be him."

She shook her head while making a sad face.

"That wasn't the Devil, Jack. That was just a guy that I hired to play the role of Satan," she said. "Sorry. Are you mad? Please don't be mad. I love you and want to marry you. I want you to give me a baby. I want to have your baby, Jack."

After he had sex with his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, her mother, her sister, and her best friend, how could he possibly be mad? Being that he wasn't dying, if anything he was happy. Being that he wasn't dying, he was so very happy. Now, not only was he marrying his true love but also he had sex with the seven women he had been sexually fantasizing and masturbating over for years. If anything, this April Fool's joke backfired on her.

Now after having the sexual time of his life, he had even more time to live out more of his sexual fantasies. He couldn't wait to have sex with his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, her mother, her sister, and her best friend again and again. If he was anything, after not fully ejaculating when having sex with seven women, he was horny. He was sexually frustrated. He needed to cum. With all his pent up cum that he had saved, he had an idea.

"I'm not mad. If you come down to my car right now and fuck me, I'll totally forgive you," he said.

She smiled.

"Fuck you? Sure. Okay. I can do that. I still have half an hour of my lunch left. I'd love to fuck you, Jack, but only if you promise to cum in my pussy," she said following him to his car. "I want you to give me a baby. I want your baby, Jack," she said with a laugh. "I want a baby boy that I can name, Jack."

Once in his car, she stroked his prick and she sucked his prick to an erection before she sat on him. She reached her hand down and guided his prick in her warm, wet pussy. As if she was on an amusement ride she jumped up and down on his stiff prick and he returned her humps with his humps. Humping him harder, she humped him faster.

With him not taking very long to cum and with him needing to finally and fully ejaculate, he unloaded a huge volume of cum in his girlfriend's pussy. While having sex with Julie, he thought again of having sex with his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, her mother, her sister, and her best friend. While he was fucking Julie, incorrigible, he thought about fucking those seven women and those seven women sucking his cock.

Now with the joke on her, he was happy that she played an April Fool's joke on him in the way that he just played an April Fool's joke on her. Giving him the chance to finally have sex with his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, her mother, her sister, and her best friend, whenever he did finally die, he'd die with a smile on his face. This April Fool's was much better than last year's April fool's when she told him she was pregnant and her baby bump was nothing more than a small pillow and gas.

Now, after hoping that he made Julie pregnant, he hoped that Amy or Jessica, Julie's sister, wasn't pregnant, too. After squirting a small amount of his cum in all of them, God forbid his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, or her mother should be pregnant with his child. He hoped that only for Julie was pregnant. Yet, wouldn't that be quite the April Fool's joke with him having the last laugh and the last laugh on all of them if they all were pregnant?

"Happy April Fool's Day, Julie."

Julie smiled and after wiping what cum leaked from her pussy with some tissue. She kissed her fiancée.

"Happy April Fool's Day, Jack. I have to go back to work," said Julie giving him a long, wet kiss goodbye.

He returned her kiss.

"I'll see you tonight. We'll pick out your engagement ring. Love you, Julie," he said.

Julie blew him a kiss from outside his car.

"I love you, Jack."

### SusanJillParker-12 ###

Even after, finally, being married to Julie, Jack's mother, Rita, his sister, Carol, his aunt, Christine, his cousin, Kathy, his mother-in-law, Nancy, his sister-in-law, Jessica, and Julie's best friend, Amy, all continued propositioning Jack for sex. Obviously, especially after he had sex with them, they all still loved him. They all still wanted him. Their sexy, little, dirty secret they never told anyone about having sex with Jack...until now.

* * * * *

After Julie confessed to her fiancée Jack that she played an elaborate April Fool's joke on him, he confessed that he really believed that he was dying. He confessed that because of her joke, he had sex with his mother and sister. He told Julie that he had sex with his aunt and cousin. Then, he told her that he not only had sex with her mother but also he had sex with her sister and her best friend. Being that all this was her fault, she forgave him.

"I forgive you, Jack, but I won't be as forgiving if you have sex with anyone but me after we're married," said Julie.

* * * * *

A year after Julie's April Fool's joke had gone bad or good, however one would view it, at their wedding on April Fool's Day, Jack left the altar with his beautiful bride, Julie. She held her bouquet of flowers in one hand and her newborn baby, Jack Jules, in her other arm. Her mother, Nancy, while holding her newborn baby, Jack Nathan, put her hand to her mouth as if she was holding a phone and mouthed the words, 'Call me,' as Jack walked by her. Julie's sister, Jessica, held her newborn baby, Jack Jesse, with one hand while she moved her other hand up and down as if she was giving him a hand job.

Continuing to slowly walk down the aisle, he walked by his mother, Rita. She looked from her newborn baby, Jack, Jr., while she slowly licked her full, red lips as if she was ready to blow her son again. As he walked by his sister, Carol, while she held her newborn baby, Jack Carl, she moved her head up and down as if she was already sucking his cock.

Jack and Julie continued slowly walking further down the aisle. His Aunt Christine, gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look while sliding a slow hand across her breast and fingering her nipple with one hand as she held her newborn baby, Jack Christopher, with her other hand. Not to be outdone by her mother, his cousin, Kathy, put her hand to her mouth and moved it back and forth as if she was blowing him while holding her newborn baby, Jack Kenneth, with her other hand. She moved her hand back and forth as if she was stroking him while blowing him and pushed out the side of her cheek with her tongue as if his cock was in her mouth.

Finally, Julie's best friend, Amy, walking behind Jack in the wedding party while holding her newborn baby, Jack Andy, in one arm, ran a slow hand across his tuxedo clad ass while goosing him. Keeping it all in the family, while thinking that he was dying and intent on leaving more than the memory of him behind, Jack had impregnated eight women that day. Now just married, he already had eight kids to support and eight mouths to feed. If he wasn't wishing that he was dead before, he was wishing he was dead now.

With Julie forgiving him for having sex with his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, her mother, her sister, and her best friend, she never played another April Fool's joke on him again. Having never celebrated April Fool's Day before, this last April Fool's Day was the best April Fool's Day he ever had. Now, in celebration of his eight babies' birthdays, he hoped to continue the tradition of having a sexual fest on April Fool's Day every year.

He hoped his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, her mother, her sister, and her best friend, would continue to have sex with them every April Fool's Day. He knew his wife would understand if he had sex with any one or all his babies' mamas. After all it was all Julies fault for playing her April Fool's joke on him in making him believe that he was going to die and go to Hell. Besides, just as he got what he wanted, to have sex with his seven fantasy women, she got what she wanted too, marriage and a baby.

"Happy April Fool's Day!"

THE END

This is an April Fool's Day contest story. As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
polarbear0101polarbear0101almost 4 years ago
super great story

when you mess with the way of life; you just might get a prick or two. loved your story and have loved your writing a long time. and yes; men can cum even should we not stroke off. love to see your next good long story. many kisses and hugges.

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
seriously to long winded

I love your imagination, and your ability to write, but you spend way to much time leadi mgs up to the action and it becomes to boring to read and continue. on the positive your descriptive style does keep me going once you get to the actual action.

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago
Why

Why would they want a guy that was that damn dumb as to think God or Satan would give you a 24hr heads up

Jem60Jem60about 7 years ago
How to bypass Heavens Gate!

Poor Jack,after all that effort, to be saddled with so many willing mouths!