All Comments on 'League of His Own Ch. 04'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I’m really enjoying the series. I would have preferred less women in his life as I can’t get into a story if it stretches reality too far, but it’s your story and still well done. 5*

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

I could not dream this good !

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 2 years ago

Finally got around to reading this. I have enjoyed this story. Always look forward to the next chapter. I’ll get to re-read in the future and enjoy it again. Thank you for another excellent chapter.

ExHoustonRNExHoustonRNover 1 year ago

This is the best series I have read here in a long time. Good story line with lots of sex. You need to work with an editor, there are many wrong word uses and grammar errors, but not enough to spoil the story. Hoping to read more in the future, you have several hanging storylines to complete, or at least progress.

Good luck with future writing.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Cant wait for next chapter. Since is fantasy I would love it if he tell Kim about mom and sisters and they all end up tighter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Top notch stuff! I hope he ends up with a harem of his core women, Kim, Lisa, Becky, Wendy, his Mom and Sisters and they all play a roll in his "footy" career, getting him into endorsement deals, investing his money wisely(?), living in his household and having his children. That would be cool!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story I just completed was wondering if there is going to be a chapter 5

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

I think...it is time Kim finds out about Dan, his mom, and sisters...if she does not already know (suspicion) what has been going on between them...😀

This is quite the harem story...the back story to Daniel's rugby career is entertaining...

Five Stars...such a pleasing story...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💥💥💥💥💥

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Up till now one of my favourite stories, it keeps striding along even though I as m not a huge fan of mum and son stories. However there is plenty of other activity to keep my interest aroused. Five stars you writ skills and pace alone deserve that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES