All Comments on 'Learning to Please'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well written.

Its a well-written story that shows what bored middle-aged cunts are willing to do to get a life.

How sick.

AnnaVenus69AnnaVenus69about 18 years ago
I will always love this story...

for if I hadn't commented on it, we never would have been where we are today; it's what started it all! This was the first one of your stories I ever read, the first time I read a story on Lit and the first time I read a BDSM story. Guess you popped my cherry three times with this one! It's still as arousing to read now as it was then. Honey, you'll always be my favourite! I love you xxxxx Your Anna

elbruteelbruteover 12 years ago
OK?

Your story is well written, as usual. I just didn't care for the story itself. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find ones I do like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Great story, well written. Forget about the bad critique. I applaud you and others for having the courage and yes talent, to write and put forward their work. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

This shows what open minded, driven, and accepting people are willing to do. Those of us in Medicine are required by our own selves to our job right. Usually doing the same things the same way every time. The right way. This is NOT boredom, it is pushing for perfection. We work hard and we require much of our recreation. Some recreations in different forms. This 'scene' described a fairly mild form of bdsm. Really just the BD or 'Bondage and Discipline. Many Nurses are 'people pleasers'. That's what makes them excellent Nurses. It also makes them excellent lovers. This is a very confident man. He can be very confident and be very demanding because he is very good at what he does. Deedee is drawn to power, but even more, drawn to Dr. Edwards. Another woman might find his 'presence' distasteful. Women are as individual as Men as to preferences. She rose to the challenge of her profession. Maternity, by the way, is one of the most rewarding as well as demanding professions. The joy is wonderful, the pay is good, the hours really really suck. And she rose to the challenge of Dr. Edwards as well as the 'bitch' who said Deedee 'didn't have what it takes'. She proved herself to Richard and flaunted her personal strength to the other woman. Being submissive is not a sign of weakness. It is a strength and a sure sign of trust between her and her Master. Just as she pleases and obeys him, it is his responsibility to protect and consider her. A good example is the gentle bathing after she serviced the penises presented to her. This is well done. I look foreward to the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous