Learning to Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the next drink tray came by, she grabbed two... drinking one quickly then immediately setting the empty glass back down on the tray. The waiter grinned at her.

"Should I wait?"

"No....I'll come find you." She told him. "But don't go too far." She added.

"I won't." He said laughing, and then made his way through the thriving mass of people who stood talking and chatting in little clumps and groups all over the enormous house.

Spotting the stairs, Deedee realized she needed to use the bathroom. She quickly made her way towards it and noticed a group of women just turning the corner from the left hallway up above.

"Must be that way." She told herself, and then passed by them on the right heading upstairs. One of the women coming down was the one who's breast she had suckled. Seeing Deedee, she purposely moved over to the side blocking her way, stopping her on the stairs.

"Richard said he invited you to stay afterwards." She said. Deedee was about to respond, though still as yet unsure as to her actual answer when the woman continued, effectively cutting her off. "I don't think you have what it takes to be a part of us." She said challengingly. "Richard sees something...but I don't. I think...maybe you should go home after midnight, before you get yourself involved with something you can't handle."

"I guess we'll just have to see." Deedee said pushing herself by as she continued on up the stairs to the bathroom.

"Yes...I guess we will won't we?" She heard as she passed the woman.

By the time Deedee located the bathroom she was fuming. Worse, she heard giggling coming from inside and opened the door anyway. By this time she had to pee like a racehorse and figured whoever was in there wasn't doing that. And...she was right. Opening the door, she stepped inside and quickly closed it. There was another couple in there, which she'd already surmised, neither of which she recognized though she had seen the tall good looking blonde earlier during the party. Another one of those super-model, maybe hookers she'd wondered about earlier. The blonde was sitting on the toilet, but the lid was down. At the moment she had her lips around the guys cock, sucking him off.

"Excuse me...I really hate to interrupt what you're doing. But I've really got to pee."

The blonde removed the guys cock from her mouth long enough to answer. "Sure thing sweetie...we don't care if you don't." Deedee had actually hoped for and intended some privacy of course when she asked them to move. When they did, it wasn't to go outside. The blonde simply shifted from the toilet over to the side of the enormous bathtub and picked up where she'd left off. Deedee considered going back outside, locating another bathroom and trying again. If she hadn't still been fuming she probably would have. Instead, she hiked up her expensive dress, pulled down her pantyhose, and peed. The blonde was looking over at her and smiling mischievously around the guys cock in her mouth. Seconds later, he was cumming and Deedee sat there watching him as he did. The blonde woman managed to swallow the guy's juice without spilling any of it on her dress. Deedee had just finished putting herself back together and stood up.

"Would you like to join us?" She asked Deedee as she began hiking up her own skirt in preparation for whatever she had in mind to do.

"No thanks...maybe later." Deedee said sweetly. She hurried out of the bathroom as quickly as she could, grateful that no one else was standing in the hallway when she did. Now she was mad, frustrated, and horny! As strange as it had been, Deedee had become aroused, very aroused, watching the two of them.

"Could I do that?" She wondered. The moisture between her legs was telling her she could. It had been exciting, even if it had been lewd and beyond anything she'd ever done. Not that she had never given anyone a blowjob, or even let them cum in her mouth before, because she had. But NEVER someone she hadn't dated or known for a very, very long time first. And certainly never anyone she had just met at a party, let alone a complete and total stranger.

Deedee began to wander the upstairs hallways, curious about the house of course, but also curious as she began to realize and come to understand, many of the upstairs rooms were occupied. She listened intently for a moment at one, hearing the sounds of someone fucking in the room. She quickly hurried on though, afraid that someone might possibly come by and see her. Then she worried that she might accidentally stumble onto Richard, "Dr. Edwards" she corrected herself silently, doing the same thing. Having mixed emotions about him, she wasn't sure she could actually handle seeing that herself. Not that she had ANY claims on him, far from it, but seeing, and knowing were two different things.

It was getting closer to midnight by now, only forty-five minutes remaining. Deedee knew she was approaching the point of no return, one way or the other. If she was going to leave, she had to do so soon. She knew that in doing so, she risked disappointing, perhaps even angering Dr. Edwards. "Was that something she really cared about?" She had to ask herself. The answer to that question continued to elude her.

It was when she spotted the woman she'd had the confrontation with on the stairs, standing beside Richard, holding onto his arm...laughing, that Deedee decided to stay. She might not be able to live with herself in the morning; she might not even be able to ever return to work at the hospital. But she could always get another job practicing as a nurse at one of the others. Deedee had NO idea what she was letting herself in for, or really why for that matter. But when she saw them together, and then saw Dr. Edwards look at her as she came down the stairs, she knew that she would do anything he told her to do. Regardless of whatever it was.

#

Once the hoopla of the New Years celebration had died down, many of the guests began to finally leave. It was still nearing one in the morning by the time everyone had left that was going to. Amongst the women, only herself, the blonde she'd seen earlier in the bathroom, the "bitch" as she now referred to her, and another woman that she knew was a nurse, who had also been seeing Dr. Benson, remained. There were at least twice that many men, probably a few more as many continued to mingle about, drinking or standing outside next to the pool smoking.

Deedee saw Richard approach her with an amused expression on his face. "I'm glad you decided to stay." He told her, and then he surprised her by leaning over and kissing her, not on her forehead this time, but tenderly...on her mouth. Deedee returned his kiss, but before it turned too passionate he broke it off.

"Follow me." He said simply. And she did so.

Richard led her down a side corridor until he stood in front of a small door. He produced a set of keys, unlocked it and switched on the light. Without saying a word to her however, he started down the stairs that led down towards some other area of the house, and once again Deedee followed him. At the bottom of the landing, Deedee saw another long hallway, this one very peculiar, as it seemed to have several doors all along one side of the hallway, all standing too closely together. Whatever rooms were on the other side of those doors had to be extremely small. Richard led her to the first one, once again sorting through his keys until he came to the right one, and unlocked it. Reaching inside upon the wall, he again tripped a light switch, but this time the light that came out of the room was a brilliant red. Richard stood off to one side of the door and invited her to step in, which she did. What she saw puzzled her as it made no sense as to what she was seeing, or as to what the purpose of the room was for.

It took her a moment more for her eyes to finally adjust to the dim red glow of the light inside the room. Now as she looked about, a subtle realization came to her. Richard waited, looking into her face expectantly.

"You can still leave if you wish to." He told her. "But if so...do it now. If however you decide to stay, then do not disappoint me...I promise you if you do, I will make life unbearable for you...do you understand me?" He asked.

"And if I do stay?" Deedee asked.

Richard forcefully drew her towards him, this time kissing her with a fiery passion that took her breath away. Simultaneously he placed his hands upon her breasts and dug into her flesh with his fingers painfully. She felt him as he sought out the hard nubbins of flesh that poked needfully beneath the fabric of her dress. She felt it as he pinched them hard, squeezing them painfully as he did, feeling the moisture between her legs pooling in a sudden unexpected release.

He pushed her away forcefully. Once again looking at her in such a way that said he expected an answer without asking the question, even though he did so. "Stay...or go. But do it now." He demanded.

"I'll stay." She said.

His eyes softened, but only a little. "Remove your clothing." He told her. "There's a place behind the door where you can hang everything up. The room was warm and comfortable, "almost too warm" she thought. "And then what?"

"You'll know." He told her. "I'll come back and let you out when we're done." Without so much as another word, Richard turned leaving the room. Deedee heard the soft "click" of the door being locked behind him as he did, and she knew it would be useless to test it. Whatever she had just committed herself to; she was here for the duration. Deedee quickly removed her clothing until she was completely naked. A small stool stood off to one side in the corner of the room and she walked over sitting down upon it and waited.

Deedee still had no idea as to the true purpose of the room. As she glanced about the four walls, she saw only that they were bare and devoid of anything. She wondered briefly if there were video cameras watching her so she looked for them. She decided however, that even if there were, Richard would have them too well concealed for her to ever notice or even find them. Though her eyes had adjusted sufficiently for her to see better, the room was still relatively dark, giving her only the ability to barely make out the four walls of her confinement. Deedee considered that she would perhaps be asked to masturbate while someone watched her, unseen unobserved themselves. She was still very much aroused, though growing continually more and more nervous as time dragged on without so much as a single indication as to what was being asked of her.

Deedee glanced at her watch, but the darkness and the eerie red lighting prevented her from knowing what time it was. Then, she heard something, or someone, on the other side of the wall. A small panel suddenly slid open and where the wall had looked solid moments ago a small opening suddenly appeared. When it did, she looked over and saw a very hard, very angry penis waiting for her.

She had no idea as to whose it was of course. And she realized that was the whole point and purpose of it anyway. No other sound came from the other side of the wall, no words were spoken. Deedee moved her stool to sit in front of the erect penis that sat impatiently waiting for her. The opening inside the wall was just large enough for her to put her hand through even with the large hard cock sticking through it. She did so, reaching in, finding the heavy ball sack that awaited her there, and as she began to fondle him, she leaned over taking him into her mouth.

She wondered, as she lipped and sucked the sweet fleshy head of the penis, just whose it was. "Richard's?" She wondered....certainly not Dr. Benson's, she HAD seen bigger. Most likely it was someone whom she had never even seen, possibly never even met but she continued to play with it, sucking it lovingly just in case it was Richard's. "Another test perhaps", she considered as she slid the cock deep down her throat, massaging it and playing with the firm heavy ball sack as she did.

It was hard to hear anything clearly through the wall, but moments later she thought she heard a low groan. The balls she held were tight now, drawing tighter and tighter within her hand, she knew that whoever this was he was close to an orgasm. With a lurch, her mouth filled suddenly with his hot salty-tasting semen. Deedee sat, milking his balls and ensuring that she drew from his cock every last drop of his cum as he spilled himself inside her mouth, the faint sounds of his satisfied moans and groans just barely heard on the other side of the wall. The panel closed, and then another opened a little higher up. Deedee saw a bare arm extend through the opening motioning to her to stand. She did so, and as she did she saw what appeared to be a tiny clothespin. The hand fondled her breast momentarily ensuring her nipple was taut, which it was. She felt the slight 'pinch' as he attached it to her nipple, withdrawing his hand, the panel closing.

She looked down at herself, wondering what the significance of this was. The continued squeeze upon her breast only slightly painful, not significant enough to cause intolerable discomfort, but enough so that it remained a constant reminder to her that it was there. Once again Deedee heard faint sounds on the other side of the wall, and the same small panel opened. She prepared herself to take him orally, but he withdrew his penis back into the wall.

"Turn around, facing away." She heard the voice tell her. Too faint to know who's it was. And again the thought as she wondered...."Richard?" Leaning over using the stool to support herself with, she backed up against the wall and felt the cock on the other side of it nestle itself against her opening. She reached back, guiding it into her, felt the head of the nice sized prick slip between the lips of her pussy. Slowly she eased herself back against the wall effectively skewering herself in the process. Rhythmically she began to fuck the cock within the wall, moving away from it, and then moving back until her ass butted against it. Her tempo slowly increased, as did her pleasure. She was surprised that she could become this aroused, doing something so wickedly decadent as this.

Soon, Deedee was not only fucking him for his inevitable pleasure, but hers as well. Her cunt was a seething furnace of desire and wanton need. She felt the length of him charging into the deepest recess of her being, felt the head as it tickled and caressed the entrance to her womb.

"Ah....ah....ah", Deedee moaned with each lust filled thrust, undulating herself against the wall briefly, smashing her backside up and against the smooth surface as though it were her lover. The image of Richard's face clearly etched within her mind as she fucked the phantom behind the wall.

"Ah...ah.....ohhhhhh" She mewled, her pussy quivered in anticipated release, she silently begged that he wouldn't stop any time soon, she was so close now, so close to experiencing her own sweet felt ecstasy.

He....whoever "he" was knew it too, stopped fucking her, withdrawing his penis from her clenching pussy almost savagely.

"Oh no! Please no!" She wailed. She looked behind her...the cock was gone. She turned facing the wall to look again and it reappeared back through the opening.

"Suck it." She heard. No hint, no way of knowing whom this was. And she did so, taking it just as lovingly as she had the first. Sucking and licking the sweet juices of her pussy, as she could taste them now upon the erect shaft of this prick, Deedee awaited the eruption to come.

As the thick almost continuous ropes of hot pouring cream filled her mouth, she nearly gagged, fighting the urge to do so, and somehow managed to swallow his spunk. Seconds later the panel closed, and like before, another opened a little higher up. Another clothespin was offered, she walked forward to accept it like a badge of honor, felt her left breast pinched this time. An added sweetness of pleasured pain as her nipples now screamed out their tortured bliss to every nerve ending of her entire being.

She was thirsty. The saltiness of their spending still coating the insides of her mouth. The warm comfortable room she'd enjoyed earlier was now becoming almost unbearable. Beads of perspiration dotted her forehead sliding down into her eyes burning them uncomfortably so. Her breasts were slick with her sweat, tiny rivers of which ran down between them and filled her naval to overflowing.

And the panel opened.

The prick that emerged was like a behemoth from some horror movie. Like a writhing snake it appeared through the hole, Deedee half expecting to see a forked tongue extending out, testing the air and seeking its prey. Tentatively, she reached out grasping the monster, and found her hand too tiny to fit around its circumference. Placing her second hand about it, she slid the smooth skin upwards until it nearly encompassed the knobby gland of the monster. It was slick with fluids as she milked it, producing a clearly pearl of moisture that oozed from the wide-open eye slit of its face. With her tongue, she gathered it up, licking it away and produced another. With her fingers, this one she smeared around the bulbous head teasing him and pleasuring him, soothing the beast that she held and taming it as she did.

Too large for her to take fully into her mouth, she took as much of it as she could, little more than the head, and an inch or two more perhaps. Not only was he long, but his girth was beyond any she had ever seen. With both hands she held him and skinned his flesh back and forth until they began to ache, yet still she continued. She sucked, nipped and bit at the spongy head, slathered it in wet sloppy kisses and sucking's intended to stimulate as well as pleasure, which she did.

"Your face." He heard someone say. Unable to reach in and feel his ball sack with her hands, the requirement of both needed to hold onto the prick she continued pumping and caressing, Deedee presented herself, closing her eyes against the anticipated onslaught. A deep throated grunt on the other side of the wall with a hint of familiarity behind it, then a surge of power, release... coursing up the enormous shaft that she held. Deedee felt the first of many copious splashes crashing into her face. Her hair became matted with his cream; the sides of both cheeks became sticky as though someone had emptied a full can of whipping cream against her. She pumped the organ she held for all she was worth, jacking and slicking the skin in a hand over hand fashion, feeling the agonized pleasure of the beast as if finally and reluctantly slithered away once again into the safety of the wall.

And again a new clothespin, placed against her right breast this time, pinching and squeezing even more tightly it seemed to the sensitive burning skin of her tit.

Time passed slowly, twice more Deedee sucked, fucked and coaxed the thick creamy juice from the pricks presented to her. Clothespins appeared each time adding to those she already wore so that soon she took on the appearance of a porcupine as they stood up and off her now almost too tender nipples.

Nearing exhaustion, having hovered on the precipice of ecstasy herself for what must have been hours now, she began to waiver, fearing collapse and concerned for her failure to please him. Deedee knew without a doubt, even if she had not actually done him herself, she had sucked, fucked and played with Richard's prick every time a new one had appeared through the hole in the wall.

Hearing the sound of the opening once more, she resigned herself to her fate. Steeling herself with every ounce of reserve she possessed, she prepared herself and awaited the next prick to present itself to her.

"Come to the wall." She heard softly. Looking down, Deedee saw a hand appearing there and she approached it. She felt the tip of a finger enter her. Felt it toy with and rub the tenderness of her clit, re-igniting the fire that had been smoldering between her legs. It caressed her, digitally fucked her and teased her with slow agonizing strokes. She felt more fingers added, one, two then suddenly three. They began to piston in and out of her wet slit causing her to evacuate air that embarrassed her, yet still they continued. Her cunt began to squish with each thrust, her juices suddenly filling the cavern of her pussy as they formed, flowing out past the hand that violated and ravaged her slit.