Learning to Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deedee felt her orgasm approach knowing it would be a wet one, as well as powerful.

Years ago Deedee had been fooling around with her boyfriend on the couch in her parent's den. They had been masturbating one another. She had certainly masturbated herself before, but having someone else doing it for you... was different. Certainly this was for her. He was touching her in ways she hadn't discovered, didn't honestly know about as he 'walked' his fingers inside of her, touching a spot she had never before felt caressed or petted in any way. She came unexpectedly, and when she did...she squirted. Had it not been for the sweet exquisite pleasure that overwhelmed her, she'd have died from embarrassment instead. Deedee initially thought she had peed, but as she later learned, she had not. Just the surprisingly wonderful discharge of her own female cum cream as she came to know it, and now looked forward to experiencing whenever her orgasms promised to be this blissfully intense.

Deedee gave herself over to the surge of intensity that shook her, claiming her soul. She collapsed against the wall, hugging it to her and felt the discharge of her cunt as it fired off it's own syrupy streamer through the hole of the wall. She sensed a moment of surprise by the hand that continued to fondle her, then a sudden and renewed onslaught against her as her clit was rapidly rolled, pinched and tickled delightfully.

Deedee screamed her pleasure as her pussy continued to squirt its release against the unseen hand of her assailant. Beneath her feet, she felt the slickness of moisture gathering upon the floor. Strangely, it cooled her, soothed her, giving her temporary relief from the now unbearable heat within the room.

Minutes later, once again alone within the confines of what she now thought of as her cell, she collapsed upon the stool and began to weep. Exhausted beyond measure, she felt the trickle of her tears cleansing her eyes from the sting of so much salt. Her first thought then for a mirror, she laughed. The ridiculousness of that suddenly dawning on her. She did wonder though how she appeared, how she would look when Richard came for her. She was a fright, she knew it, her hair was caked and matted with dried cum, her cheeks tight and flaky with it as well. And thirsty...so incredibly thirsty. Her mouth was parched; she knew if she even tried to speak she would croak like a frog. So absorbed in her misery, she did not hear the faint "click" of the door as someone unlocked it. Only when the door opened, and the brightness of the hallway beyond invaded the now gloomy red glowing hell of which she'd endured, did she look up to see him standing there, looking at her.

Richard stood before her wearing a floor length robe and beckoned to her to follow him. She glanced questioningly towards her clothing behind the door. "Come with me." He said simply. He extended his hand to her, and she came to him. Stepping out into the dimly lit hallway, the change in lighting still bothered her eyes and she struggled with it, almost blinded and found comfort within his hand as he took hers and led her further down the hallway towards the last and final doorway.

"In here." He told her. Deedee entered the room. For a moment she feared she was to experience more of what she had already endured. But to her relief and surprise, the room was comfortably laid out. Two large oversized couches filled the space of two walls. A pitcher of water, fresh glasses, fruit as well as wine and cheese filled the table in front of her. "Sit down...relax. I'll be back soon." He told her, and then he left closing the door, locking it once again as he did.

Immediately she poured herself a tall glass of water and downed it like a drowning man. She filled it again, savoring this one, and then splashed some of it against her face in an effort to wash off the scales of rock hard spunk that had formed there. As she felt the coolness of the water falling, splashing against her still bare breasts, she was reminded of the clothespins still attached to her nipples. Glancing down, she was surprised to see they were colored, though four were blue and one was green. In the red glow of the room she'd been unable to discover that, each looking exactly the same as the others.

Deedee once again heard the familiar "click" as the door was unlocked. She expected to see Richard, but was surprised when the "bitch" was ushered into the room instead. Her only solace was to see that she also appeared every bit the mess that she herself must have looked. Attached to her large bruised and swollen breasts were three blue, and two green clothespins. Deedee wondered now at the significance of that.

Before the door closed once again, the blonde entered. She immediately walked over to the table, and poured a glass of water for herself and downed it as thirstily as Deedee had done. Upon her breasts she wore five blue pins and seemed to be smiling proudly as she gazed over at the bitch. "Marsha! She exclaimed in surprise, you'd better hope that Benson's newest play toy does worse than you obviously have." She'd already glanced at Deedee and smiled knowingly upon seeing four blue and one green.

Deedee remembered the young nurses name that had been seeing and dating Dr. Benson, "Angel" she seemed to recall, and as though magically summoned, she appeared in the doorway, "BD" escorting her inside along with Richard as they both stepped into the room. Angel was marked with four blue and one green clothespin, just as she was.

Richard took one final look around at the women purposely staring at their breasts. "Marsha...you will remain here of course." He told her. "The rest of you? Please come with me." He announced.

Deedee followed everyone out of the room, two men passing her by entering as she exited. One held a pair of manacles in his hand, the other a gag as well as some sort of head covering. As much as she wanted to ask someone what was to happen to "Marsha" she refrained from doing so and silently followed everyone back down the hallway, past the room she'd been confined in, and on back up the stairs.

Richard soon led she and the others to a lavish, extravagant bathing facility. Hot soapy water awaited them. More like a swimming pool than a bath really, each was escorted down into the water, a male holding both hands gently leading them downwards to stand in the fragrant smelling bath. To her delight, Richard was one of two who had helped her down into the tub.

"Each may now remove their markings." He announced almost solemnly. Deedee watched him as he reached towards her breast, placing his hand upon the single green pin. For a moment she cringed at the realization of it, then he smiled widely this time, and moved his hand from a green to a blue and removed it. One by one the men came whom she had pleasured and took back their pins. And, just as she had known, Dr. Benson came to her as well, taking the single green pin from her tit.

"Don't let it upset you." He told her. "I rarely if ever give blue, and only once the black."

Deedee had seen no black pins, and shivered involuntarily, wondering at the significance of that, and shuddered now grateful she had not.

Once the men they had entertained and pleasured had removed all the pins from each of the women, they began bathing them. Deedee was thrilled as the men who were with her began to cleanse her entire body. One shampooed her hair while another lovingly ran a soft clothe over her body, one rinsed, another washing and rinsing her off again. Though Richard had joined Dr. Benson as four of them tended to the Blonde woman's bath, Deedee felt a sense of pride and relief that his had not been her green pin.

When they were finally thoroughly cleansed and dried, each was given a soft flowing robe to put on. Led from the baths now, they followed silently in single file up a flight of steps towards the highest point in the house. From the outside, Deedee had seen the tall standing turret, as it stood high above any other portion of the mansion. Even then it appeared much like those seen in a castle of old. She had wondered on it briefly, choosing as she thought upon it to be Richard's private den perhaps, or even a special bedroom where he favored himself to spend time.

Deedee entered the chamber, which was the only way she could describe it. She gasped in surprise when she did. Suspended from the ceiling, she saw Marsha hanging there in the air. She was blindfolded, gagged and manacled by the wrists and supported by very little else as she hung there. The only other visible piece of furniture was some sort of specially designed chair that sat across from where Marsha was suspended.

Deedee, Angel, and the blonde whose name she still did not know stood off to one side. At least two-dozen men stood gathered around, all wearing matching floor length robes. Richard approached her giving each woman a brief nod of his head, but he stepped before the blonde purposely.

"Which of your Masters do you choose for your pleasuring?" He asked. Without so much as a single word, Deedee watched as the blonde quickly walked over to one of the men who stood in a semi circle around the room. She dropped down to her knees, parting his robe and suckled his penis like a babe to a mother's breast. Deedee watched, fascinated and mesmerized by the process. There was no intent to excite or arouse him. The blonde simply paid homage to his cock momentarily. When she rose, and moved towards another she'd selected, he in turn moved over to stand at the head of the uniquely designed chair.

The blonde repeated the process, sucking, kissing the next man's prick where he too then moved over to stand at the head of the chair. Next, she moved over to stand before Richard, she knelt gathering him in.

Deedee saw him turn to look at her, and she smiled. It was brief moment, that for whatever reason he's chosen to share with her. And in the moment, in her mind, she was on her knees before him sucking and licking his prick just as the blonde was.

Richard now escorted the blonde over to the chair. Placing her within it, Deedee saw that her legs were comfortably positioned in some sort of supporting harness that extended outwards, creating an opening where Richard now stood.

He looked back to where Marsha hung now. "To those who chose green...the whip." He announced. Dr. Benson was one of them, and he eagerly moved over to a nearby table and selected one of many that were displayed there. Another man, whom Deedee had not even seen until now was the other.

Richard knelt between the blonde's legs at this point and began going down on her. Each of the men, who had stood at her head, now knelt and began to play with, suckling each of her breasts. Her sounds of pleasure and ecstasy were drowned out however by the harsh crack and slap of the whips as the men who stood behind Marsha began dishing out her obvious punishment for her failure to please them.

It was evident that nothing of the sort was going to happen to either herself or to Angel who stood there watching the pure unadulterated pleasuring for the blonde, and the equally obvious painful discipline administered to Marsha. With mixed emotions she continued to watch the look of pure joy on the blonde's face. Richard was tonguing her pussy expertly, she could see it in her expression, hear it even above the loud sounding crack of the whips being used. She was jealous...envious, and yearned for that same tongue to be tenderly licking and sucking her own throbbing clit. The moisture once again pooled between her legs. Deedee stood as still as Angel was...continuing to watch and merely enjoy the blonde's earned pleasure and enjoyment.

By this time many of the men who were not participating in one fashion or another had begun masturbating. Deedee turned to see they were finally lowering Marsha down to the floor from where she had been suspended. Her ass was marked, reddened with many raised welts. Lowered to the floor, she was released... her head covering removed along with her gag. One by one, as the men reached the point of their pleasures, they moved towards her where she knelt submissively upon the floor. Each one ejaculated upon her, squirting their self-pleasuring upon her face, upon her hair, or where ever they demanded or chose to do so. Marsha submitted herself to each of them as they came, moving as she was told, spreading herself as they demanded, devouring their cream if they chose it, or accepting the copious discharge against her face if they didn't.

The blonde was crying out in unbridled ecstasy now. Richard had indeed given her an orgasm, helped along by the additional stimulation of having both breasts simultaneously cared for as well. When it was over, he stood... his erect penis sticking out of the confines of his robe. He walked over towards Deedee. "You may suck me now." He told her. She dropped immediately to her knees and in front of everyone present began to devour his precious cock, pleasing him as if her life depended on it. She heard movement off to one side, and knew that each of the other male attendants had chosen either the blonde or Angel to do the same for them too. A thought that was thrilling as Deedee realized Richard had chosen her first amongst the others. She loved his cock, stimulating him, caressing him until she heard his pleased groans and moans of satisfaction. She took his seed as he poured it into her mouth minutes later, drank his fluids greedily, hungrily until he had spent and forced her to take her mouth away from him. Richard leaned over, taking her hands and standing her up back to her feet where he again kissed her on the forehead.

"Your cab is waiting." He told her. "You may dress in the next room across the hall. Your clothing is there. I'll look forward to seeing you at the hospital on Monday." He added; smiling at her once again, and then promptly left the room.

#

It was well late into the evening before she saw him. Everything was quiet, another one of their rare evenings when they had no new mothers admitted. Dr. Edwards approached her nursing station.

"Hello Deedee." He said, calling her for the first time by her name.

"Good evening Dr." She responded.

Richard took a quick look about to make sure no one else could hear him.

"Wanted to make sure you had a chance to think about the other night." He began.

Deedee felt her face flush, and immediately felt a familiar tingle between her legs. She smiled at him. "I have." she replied. "Several times."

Richard leaned over the desk. "Show me your cunt."

Without even a moments hesitation she pulled up her dress, exposing herself. She had thought ahead. She wore garters and stockings only. No panties.

Richard was grinning. "We get together maybe once a month...." He began to tell her. "Not always the same people, there are several. I only have room for four, maybe five, or six women at a time. So, are you interested?"

"Yes." She responded simply.

"I expect a lot." He warned her. "Maybe more than you can handle. But the rewards can be good, just as the failures can be painful. Are you willing to learn?"

"I am." She said quickly."

He nodded, looking at her intently. "We'll see. Oh...my birthday's next week. Think of something special to do for me. And don't.....disappoint me." He said. He reached over the desk, slid his finger up her wet slit. Deedee had remained exposed to him the entire time she'd been sitting there, uncaring who came. She'd have remained like that forever if he'd required it of her.

"Very good Deedee. I like you. You can close your legs now."

Dr. Richard Edwards turned and headed off down the hallway to check on his patient.

Deedee immediately began thinking about something special to do for his birthday.