All Comments on 'Learning to Surrender Pt. 01'

by miked1983

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
goodlorigoodloriover 6 years ago
OMG

You had me cumming just like Rachel!!!!! This is the hottest story of the year. I will be shaving all over and doing all my nails for the man I need to find tonight. Can't wait for 2nd part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

What a rush, wishing I had a Jack to take me that way too!!!

BisexualChristiBisexualChristiover 6 years ago
wow

Typos aside that was so hot. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot, keep going

Your story is amazing and i loved how jack made him his girl and how Rick (Rachelle) surrendered. I was just a bit disappointed when Jack didn't make him wear lingerie for his first time as a girl (i was hoping white or pink panties and bra, maybe stockings).

Anyway this chapter was excellent and i can't wait to read the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG... I love being Girly for my Man!!

This story had me so fuckin hot. I tried to hold out on cumming until the end but when you said "he grazed her prostrate with his fat finger and Rachel screamed like a woman" I almost squirted my load, but later in the story when you described when Jack started long dicking her and her moans changed and now they were completely feminine - OMG I couldn't make it to the end and squirted my load all over my legs and feet. My favorite lover has a curved, fat 8" cock and when I'm totally feminine and girly for him (and me) he drills my ass so good I know I sound just like Rachel.

Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Hot

Loved this story of surrender and seduction. It had me so hot I had to take my cock out even though my wife was nearby. I just had to stroke and nearly came before she walked near. I love to be seduced and taken by a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

When is next chapter aout? Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More..

Love the story...keeps you on edge.

neal4DaddyDickneal4DaddyDickover 6 years ago
Fuck yeah!

Wow! Great story. So hot! I wish I was Rachel. Such a lucky girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was an amazing start.All I could think about was Being in Rick's position getting pounded like the slut I'd like to become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Take Me

Great story. Never been with a man. Once it happens I would love to learn to surrender. Just bicurious and want to step out.

55alive55aliveover 6 years ago
Give it up

I thought this was a great story. Being bicurious, it real hits my fantasy. This story would be reversed for me. I'm older and would seek a younger to fulfill my story. Still waiting to give it up. Tell me what to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

I love this story and would love to have a Rachel in my life.

Good Lori, I just saw your profile pic. You are seriously hot and I hope you found your man. If it was me I would have my tongue all over your body, especially your hot little pussy. And after we made love and came heavily deep inside you, I'd use my tongue to clean you up. Licking and sucking my cum out of you and soothing your pussy. OMG you made me so horny looking at you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Fantastic build up and very sexy I would love to be Rachel for a dominant male to teach me the ropes and make me his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unload

I want Jack to cum and take my virgin hole. I would love to feel his manhood massage my prostate and unload his hot seed inside me. The thought of it makes my virgin anal pussy pulsate. Thank you for sharing this story. Now I crave cock more than ever.

donsunbeamdonsunbeamover 1 year ago

Great story, I want him to cum inside me!!!

MarieChaliceMarieChaliceover 1 year ago

A David was my Jack. 60 yrs old to my 20, and this story took me right back there. Thank you!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

This story is on of the BEST written stories I've read! I would LOVE for something like this to happen to me! I got lost in myself reading the words, "Rachel you're going to make me cum. A man is going to come in your mouth for the first time. And you will swallow your man's gift. Understand? Show me how much you love it... be a good girl..." ( I'd love to be a good girl, for a man like Jack)!

Rick moaned in approval. But he was scared. He couldn't control his man anymore. Jack's body was like autopilot, a single mission to unload his semen into a beloved receiver. Rick noticed the enormous balls beginning to tense up and pull up. The shaft got even thicker. He was afraid. And then it happened. With a loud grunt, Jack held the boy's head still and unloaded his seed. Rick felt his mouth instantly fill with a warm, slightly salty, tangy liquid. The shaft contracted over and over again as spurt after spurt of hot semen jetted into Ricks mouth. Fearing choking, he began to swallow as best he could. He swallowed and swallowed and swallowed until there was nothing. He knew it was over when Jack fell back, relaxed on the sofa. The hard manhood in his mouth began to soften in his mouth and the enormous balls he was still holding felt noticeably drained.

"Rachel, that was amazing. You are so talented. You were born to pleasure me..."

Rick was ashamed how happy it made him feel to hear such compliments. Maybe it was true. Maybe he was meant to be a man's pleasure." (I was thinking, maybe I was meant to be a man's pleasure too)?

"Rachel. You have to relax. Surrender your pussy to me. I will take care of you now." "Rachel, prepare me for your pussy. Think about how its going to feel. Think about what I'm going to do to your body. There's no turning back now. I'm going to make you mine. You are going to get bred with my seed. Are you ready for this?" Rick thought about the moment he would no longer be a virgin and he would forever be this man's girl.

And then it happened and Rick, now Rachel was Jack's girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had a somewhat similar experience while receiving an erotic massage. My massage man met me at his door, totally naked. He had me undress and lay down on his massage table, face down. After a very short massage, he started with the real purpose for my visit! He began to N.P.,as with my ass. He then slid a small dildo inside me. Than a wand with a vibrator attachment. He saw that I enjoyed this. I was now ready for his full 8” cock! He climbed on top of me, then slid his cock inside me! He took me from behind, from in front, finally asking me to wrap my legs around his waist as he thrust deeply into me! What a massage! I was his, or so I thought. He became sick and stopped doing massages. I found him on Facebook and discovered that he was really ill. He died not too long afterwards of HIV. Somehow I luckily avoided contacting the virus. Butt - the pleasure was enormous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous