Legacy of the Dragon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas unfastened his sheathed sword from his belt and hung it on its rack on the wall beside his bed. Daenerys stood facing the bedchamber's tall, sole window. It directly overlooked the Summer Sea, where the remaining third of the setting sun painted its golden light over the sparkling water. The sunlight glowed around Daenerys's silhouette.

"Beautiful," Lucas said.

Daenerys glanced over her shoulder. "Truly."

Lucas shook his head as he walked towards her. "Not that. You."

Daenerys's fair cheeks bloomed rosy red. She shyly whipped her head away and looked back to the window.

Lucas laughed. He now stood behind her. "Don't be embarrassed," he said. He reached towards her and put his hand on her upper arm. The moment his hand touched her flesh, Daenerys suddenly flinched, her entire body tightening as though she was struck by lightning. Lucas pulled his hand back, mortified.

No longer did he think her meekness to be merely typical of her youth. There were deep scars aching inside her. The manner of scars that did not show on flesh.

"Did Illyrio ever strike you?" Lucas asked.

Daenerys still faced the window. "No," she said.

The realization clicked in Lucas's mind. Illyrio did not seem the sort of man to beat a girl, especially not one he aimed to sell. He was not so foolish, nor so cruel. But another man was. The man who was more viper than dragon. "Viserys," Lucas thought aloud.

Daenerys said nothing.

Lucas sighed. "Face me," he commanded.

Daenerys slowly turned till her shoulders faced his. But though her body faced him, her gaze did not. It remained fallen to the floor.

"You will never be struck again, Daenerys," Lucas vowed. "You will be queen someday. Queens are not struck."

Daenerys looked up and met Lucas's eyes. At long last, a small smile curled around her lips. "You're not like him," she said.

"No. I'm not. I only spoke with your brother for a short time, but I could see what he was like. Tactless. Cruel. Weak. And his gall to sell you like a slave ... I would never serve him."

"He called himself 'the Dragon.' But he wasn't one, was he?"

Lucas grabbed and held of each of Daenerys's hands. She did not flinch. "There's only two true living dragons, Daenerys," he said, smiling with her. "You ... and I." With that, he leaned forward, tilted his head, and captured her lips with his. Daenerys shut her eyes. Lucas did the same.

Daenerys's lips were soft and warm with a hint of moisture, a delight to Lucas's senses. In unison, a single, long breath poured from each of their noses. He kissed his bride gently at first, but then playfully and passionately, lightly sucking and pulling at her lips. There was an audible smack each time their lips parted, only for Lucas to swiftly bring them together again. Daenerys returned his kiss and moved her lips in rhythm with his as best she could. It was clear she had no experience in romantic kissing, but Lucas did not mind. It did not hinder the desire swelling inside his chest.

Yearning for more, Lucas brought his tongue into their kiss, sweeping it over Daenerys's full lips before every smooch. When Daenerys felt that touch of his tongue, she returned that gesture too, as her own tongue shyly came out to greet his. Lucas's smoothly brushed over hers, feeling slickness and heat. Each touch was a thrill. Lucas's nerves were buzzing. Growing more and more desirous, Lucas locked his wide-open lips with Daenerys's and pushed his tongue into her mouth, so that he could feel more of those addictive sensations.

Eventually, Lucas broke their kiss. Their eyes met again. Daenerys was aglow, her violet eyes shining. Lucas gazed deeply into them as his mind swirled with thoughts.

Theirs would perhaps be a strange marriage. Lucas had been taught what all Westerosi boys were, that a wife was her husband's domain, and that he ought to lord over her. Yet if Daenerys would someday be his queen, then who would lord over who? Would they lord over each other? Were they to be equals? Lucas was not sure. If they were to figure it out along the way, bit by bit, then so be it. They certainly had plenty of time. And Lucas did know one place he was expected to lead the way. It was there, where they stood: the bedchamber.

Without words, Lucas raised Daenerys's arms and pulled her gown upwards, lifting it off her head and then casting it aside. He was shocked to discover that she wore nothing beneath it, but that shock was soon burned away by a blazing lust. His heart was hammering in his chest.

Daenerys was an even more perfect sight in the nude. Her pale figure was tight and slim, with a flat stomach and slender waist, and her breasts were pert and perky, with small, pink nipples. Lucas placed his hands on her bare hips. She was incredibly warm to his touch, as though her flesh overlaid an intense inner heat. Lucas had never once felt a person so warm, not even one that was ill with a fever. The blood of the dragon was strong inside her.

As Lucas's leering gaze lingered on Daenerys's bust, he raised one of his hands and reached for it. He lifted her left breast in his palm as if weighing it, admiring its softness and its warmth. He closed his hand around it and brushed his thumb over her nipple. The little nub was somehow even warmer than the rest of her. It slowly stiffened in response to his touch. Daenerys watched with a shy but desirous smile as Lucas fondled her. "Shouldn't we be wedded first?" she asked. Her words did not sound to be some desperate attempt at sabotaging the moment, but rather a genuine, curious question.

Lucas let his groping hand fall back to her hips. He lifted his gaze from her breasts and looked into her eyes. "We will be, soon," he told her. "On the morrow, if I can arrange it." It won't be the wedding we deserve, though, Lucas bemoaned. But I can make this grand, at least. "And it'll only be a formality. After tonight, you and I will be one."

Daenerys's shy smile widened. Lucas shut his eyes and kissed her again, but only briefly. When he pulled away, he took a single step away from her and began swiftly shedding his clothes. First came his doublet and his undershirt. His chest was muscular and lightly haired. Then came his trousers and his breeches. His stiff cock sprang free. He was well-endowed, lacking neither thickness nor length. His member bounced lightly, throbbing with the beat of his thumping heart.

Lucas and Daenerys unfastened and kicked off their footwear together. Then there they stood, bare as babes, two descendants of the dragonriders of old. Though Lucas's Tarly heritage made him not quite look it, few alive had more Valyrian blood coursing through their veins than them. There could be no more fitting of a union.

Lucas grabbed Daenerys's hips again and brought her closer in his arms, bringing their bodies together. Her soft, pale breasts squished against his hard, sunkissed chest. His hands roamed her body, sampling all the many pleasures it bore. He traveled the curve of her waist to her hips. He squeezed her arse. And finally, he teased his forefinger along the moist, slim slit of her cunt. As Lucas touched that treasure between Daenerys's legs, he very quickly realized that he could wait no longer before looking upon it.

He took her hand and walked her to his bed, where he gestured over it. "Sit," he said. She obeyed.

Daenerys sat on the edge of his bed with her legs slightly parted. Lucas came closer and at last gazed upon her crotch. Her tiny cunt was a tight, pink slit tucked away into a deep, puffy cleft, crowned by the slim hood of her clitoris. Her cunt hairs were trimmed down to a soft, silver-blonde stubble, plenty left to enjoy the sight and feel of it but short enough so that it did not conceal her slit. Whether Daenerys had groomed herself or one of Illyrio's servants had groomed her, Lucas did not know. It mattered little, so long as grooming was all that was done.

He pressed his hands against her inner thighs and opened her legs wider. The flesh of her cunt shifted open with them, revealing a bit more of her shy, pink flower. It was glistening with moisture, and a stirring scent drifted from it to Lucas's nose. He spread her little inner lips with his thumb and forefinger, and there he found her maidenhead. That was all he needed to see to put his mind at ease. No one had sullied her. Nothing had come between them. Her maidenhead was his to claim, as it should be.

But first he would taste her.

Shutting his eyes, Lucas leaned over and gently kissed her gash, smooching it like a lover. That did not last long. He then kissed her with his tongue, sliding it through her hot slit from top to bottom, and then in reverse, again and again. Her inner flesh had a somewhat sour and salty taste, and yet it was a delight like no other. Lucas tilted his head and sucked at her puffy cunt, drawing one of her lips into his mouth and rolling it. Above him, Daenerys mewled like a kitten. When he sucked her clitoris, her mewls grew louder and sharper. Lucas was certain she had never known pleasure like this.

Lucas's manhood ached in his trousers. It felt like steel. When his desire for his own pleasure became overbearing, he finally pulled himself away, letting her cunt slip free from his sucking lips. Daenerys's flower had bloomed and become sodden wet when he opened his eyes and looked upon it again. He suspected that its newfound moisture was from more than his saliva.

Lucas stood straight again and admired the sight of his lover. He stroked Daenerys's thighs and lost himself in thought as ideas raced through his mind. If this night would be among those that Lucas would always look back upon, then he wanted it to be grand. Gods willing, he and Daenerys would someday hold more power than any other. Their first night knowing each other deserved to be more of a feast than a meal. Tonight, Lucas would make his manse a pleasure castle. If they could not have a grand wedding, they would at least have a grand bedding.

"What should I do?" Daenerys asked, pulling him from his thoughts.

Lucas cupped her cheek. "Just do as I say. I'll lead the way."

His aching cock was pointing towards her cunt, but Lucas saw no need to deflower her just yet. There were yet more ways he could enjoy her before the night's main course. "Come with me," he said. He took Daenerys's hand again and walked with her to his cushioned armchair in the far corner of the room. Still holding her hand, he turned to face her and let himself fall into the chair. Though his intent seemed blatantly obvious to himself, Daenerys gave him a blank look, clueless of what to do. Lucas wondered just how little she knew of lovemaking.

"Kneel," he said. Daenerys promptly lowered herself to her knees, bringing her head closer to Lucas's crotch. Daenerys seemed to catch on then. Her eyes fell and transfixed themselves to his throbbing member. Her full lips were tantalizingly close to his crown. Lucas had to swallow his mouthful of saliva before he could speak again. "Kiss it."

Daenerys puckered her lips and pressed them against the side of his crown, and then pulled them away with a soft-sounding smooch. A tickle of pleasure shot through Lucas's length. She gave another gentle kiss to the other side of his crown. Her tongue slid across her lips, giving them a little more moisture before returning to smothering his cockhead with slow, affectionate kisses. Each kiss brought Lucas a small bloom of warm pleasure atop his flesh. A drop of pre-seed soon oozed from the slit of his crown. He and Daenerys noticed it at once. "Use your tongue," he said.

Daenerys lolled her tongue from her mouth and brushed it from his base to his tip, lapping away his early seed. She tilted her head and pleasured Lucas with sideways licks, stroking the flat of her tongue against the sensitive underside of his cock, just beneath the flare of his crown. Her movements were experimental and clumsy, but Lucas hardly cared. It was pleasure and thrill all the same. Daenerys explored his stiff flesh with her mouth open wide, drooling a few ropes of spit onto his length. Her licks and kisses soon had his cock shining with a sheen of her saliva. More beads of pre-seed leaked from him, only to be licked away same as the first.

With her tongue slathering his cock, Daenerys turned her gaze upwards and looked to Lucas with big, innocent eyes. The violet of them glittered in the candlelight. "Is this good?" she asked when her tongue left the last of his length.

"Yes," Lucas said, sighing and nodding. "Now ... put your lips around it."

Daenerys grabbed the root of his manhood with her girlish hands, keeping it steady. She lowered her head and closed her mouth around his swollen crown. She sank her puckered lips a few inches down his length, and then slowly pulled them up and away. Lucas groaned as she repeated the action. The feel of it was intensely pleasurable, a toe-curling delight. Her full, moist lips were the perfect pleasure, the perfect flesh to seal around and suck on his hard, throbbing cock. But Daenerys never pushed her lips further than just past his crown. Lucas wanted more.

He reached for Daenerys and gathered a fistful of her smooth, silver tresses. He gently pressed down on the back of her head, pushing her sucking lips down his cock. He pushed them further than they had gone before, till Daenerys coughed as his crown prodded at the back of her throat. Lucas heeded that spot. He brought Daenerys back up and then pushed her head down again to just above that sweet spot, and then did it all again. He bobbed her head on his cock, directing her moist, sealed lips to slide up and down his length, using the roots of her hair as a handhold to leisurely pleasure himself with her mouth.

His manhood was now steeped in her saliva. Sloppy sounds slipped from Daenerys's mouth as she sucked him, slurps and urks. Lucas threw back his head and shut his eyes for a moment, letting the pleasure and sounds dominate his senses.

He soon realized that Daenerys was herself bobbing her head more than he was directing her to. Inside her mouth, the flat of her tongue now pressed against the underside of his cock, adding yet another intense pleasure to delight him with. She was giving effort to please him.

Before long, the blissful heat in Lucas's loins grew into a blazing fire. Daenerys's sucking lips brought him to the edge of orgasm, and he had to fight with all his will to act. As the muscles in his groin tensed, Lucas snapped his eyes open and looked down to Daenerys. "Stop, stop," he said under a whispery breath as he tightened his fingers in her hair and held her utterly still. He did not yet pull her mouth from his cock. He knew he would spill his seed if her lips rose one more time along his length.

When the throbs of his cock finally slowed, Lucas eased Daenerys's mouth off his length, gently guiding her sealed, puckered lips upwards till they came free from his swollen crown with an audible pop. Lucas shuddered.

Daenerys watched him, waiting for his direction. Lucas stood to his feet and urged Daenerys onto hers. He walked back to his bed with her. "Lie down," he said.

Daenerys crawled into his bed. Before joining her, Lucas made his way to the window. The sun was gone, and the sea was dark. He shut the window's curtains and turned to his bed. Daenerys lay atop it at the center, her head against the black furs, her smooth legs parted. Her pale body seemed aglow in the warm candlelight. Lucas could see the glisten on her pink flower from afar.

He crawled into his bed with Daenerys and kneeled beside her. He grabbed one of his thick, down-stuffed pillows and gently lifted Daenerys's head just far enough to slip it beneath her. Lucas then moved downwards and put his knees between her open legs, which opened wider as he came closer. His thick cock slapped down atop her puffy mound. Her silver cunt hairs tickled his sensitive crown. He felt harder than he had ever been. He was aching for her.

Lucas grabbed his cock and lowered it. He prodded his tip against the moist lips of her virginal slit.

It was time.

With a slow drive of his hips, his crown parted her slit and pushed inside, claiming her maidenhead. Her folds clung to him as he pushed through, wrapping him in a heat like he'd never felt. He eased himself further and further inside her, inch by inch, till his cock was sheathed to her very hilt and his crown kissed the entrance to her womb.

They sighed together, their flesh fully joined. At last, they knew each other as a man and woman. As a husband and wife. As a Velaryon king and Targaryen queen.

Lucas looked down to their joined flesh and partly withdrew his cock. In the sheen of moisture on his manhood was now a smear of crimson. Daenerys's maiden's blood. Lucas had truly taken her.

Swelling with passion, he leaned down and captured her in another deep kiss. "You're mine now," he told her, his words soft but assertive.

"I'm yours," she said.

That reciprocation made Lucas's lust boil. A grin spread around his lips as he kissed her deeper. He would wait no longer. "It's time to put our heir in your belly," he whispered.

"Alright," Daenerys whispered back.

Lucas broke their kiss and rose again to his knees. He wanted to enjoy the sight of her while he fucked her.

He began with slow, smooth thrusts, pushing and pulling his stiffness inside her cunt. The pleasure of that alone was enough to draw another long, pleasured sigh from his lungs. Daenerys was sweltering on the inside, slick and hot. She was tense inside as well, no less snug and silky than she was wet and warm. Her cunt was coiled tightly around Lucas's cock; he felt an intense friction with even the slightest of movements. Her inner flesh was squeezing him.

Daenerys took her bottom lip between her teeth in what looked like a half-grimace. Lucas was not sure if she was suffering any pain, but if she was, he was confident it would be gone before long. Such was any girl's first time being bedded.

Despite the disparity in their size, the slickness of her flesh allowed her tiny, slit cunt to take his large, thick cock with ease. Lucas grabbed the small of Daenerys's waist and held her firmly in place, smoothing their lovemaking and ensuring that his manhood entered her straight and steady. And while slick and welcoming, her warm walls still fit him tightly, smothering him with heat and wetness. Her slim inner lips clung to his length with every inward push and every outward pull, and his girth widened her inner walls every time he thrusted up and through her. His flared crown was gripped tightest inside her, wrapped in her hot flesh. It was an incredible pleasure, and Lucas could only groan as he enjoyed the sensations Daenerys's body gave him.

He soon hastened his pace, fucking her with faster thrusts. He lowered his body and jabbed his arms into the furs on each side of her, allowing himself a better angle to take her with. He pounded her, crashing his body into hers. Daenerys's pale breasts bounced on her chest, the soft flesh rising and falling in smooth waves. Lucas put one of his hands on her chest and groped her tits as he fucked her, squeezing them between his fingers. They radiated a growing warmth. Her tight cunt felt hotter too as time passed. Daenerys moaned with Lucas, her expression growing softer and lustier. As her cheeks bloomed red and pleasure gradually colored her face, she was even more beautiful a sight to his eyes.

Lucas's cock throbbed faster again. His legs tightened. His seed would soon spill. Yet he was still not finished with the night. Not even close.

As soon as the idea struck him, Lucas slowed himself to a stop, reached an arm under Daenerys, and lifted her up. His cock wetly slipped from her cunt as he spun them both around and moved to the top of his bed. He sat with his back against the headpost and took Daenerys into his lap, having her straddle him with her knees down on each side. Lucas leaned forward and took the stiff, pink teat of her left breast between his lips. He suckled her like a babe, hollowing his cheeks. When he pulled his mouth away with a pop, her breast fell and bounced with a fleshy jiggle. Below, his cock stood tall like a tower at his crotch, pointing upwards at Daenerys's pink cunt, still twitching from the endless pleasure it had been delighting in.