Legacy of the Dragon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas grabbed her waist and aligned their sexes. Realizing his desire, Daenerys began lowering herself. Their breath caught when his flared crown prodded against her moist slit. His member had only been barren for a short moment, but Lucas already craved to have it sheathed again inside her. With another push downwards, Lucas's cock parted her cunt and pushed open her warm, wet tunnel as it rose inside her. Daenerys brought herself lower still and took Lucas to her hilt, joining her groin to his. Her pink lips kissed his crotch as their shorthairs combined into a thicket of silver and brown.

Lucas looked up, into Daenerys's eyes. "Ride me," he said.

Daenerys put her hands atop his strong shoulders. She slowly raised her body, pulling her warm cunt from his cock till only his crown was still clasped inside her snug slit, and then gently lowered herself back down, sheathing him to her hilt. It was experimental in nature. The next downward thrust was far less timid. She began bouncing atop his crotch, riding him like a steed. Lucas watched her breasts jiggle in his face.

The air of the bedchamber grew thick and heavy. Daenerys panted hot breaths from her open mouth. Her bouncing made a stray lock of silver hair fall and obscure her eyes. She swiftly brushed it behind her ear. Her face held no trace of a grimace as she rode him. If she had felt any pain when Lucas had first deflowered her, it was long gone now.

Her tight cunt stroked his cock up and down as her arse slapped into his groin. Lucas reached around her and squeezed her rump. The flesh was soft and supple, and he could sink his fingers into it with ease. He considered suckling one of her breasts, to enjoy both sides of her body, but he discarded the notion. Daenerys was bouncing far too fast, and he had no desire for her to slow herself. Beads of sweat now glistened across her nubile body, but her perspiration still paled in comparison to Lucas, who had lines of it trailing down his flesh.

Pleasure coursed through his body like fire through his veins. His cock twitched inside her tight tunnel of hot flesh. Lucas knew his end was nearing him again. He was almost ready to embrace that coming bliss, but there still just one more way he wanted to have Daenerys before he finished.

In one smooth flourish, Lucas leaned forward, let Daenerys slip from his arms and his manhood, and flipped her over onto all fours. He then rose to his knees behind her and grabbed the base of his cock. As Lucas scooted closer, he looked between the cheeks of Daenerys's arse. He sought her slit, but his gaze caught on her arsehole. The little wrinkled rosebud was as pink as her cunt. Lucas was intrigued by it, but he gave it no more thought. He was to put a child in her. His manhood belonged elsewhere. After aiming himself, Lucas found Daenerys's cunt with his crown. With a short drive of his hips, he penetrated her and pushed through, sheathing all of his cock inside her warmth.

Lucas spent no time at a gradual pace. He grabbed and held Daenerys's shoulders as he took her fast from behind. He pulled her towards him with every thrust, making their bodies forcefully collide. His hips noisily clapped into her soft arse, filling his bedchamber with the sound of slapping flesh. Her small slit gaped to take his full girth and length, her hot flesh snugly wrapped around his cock. Her cunt was no less tight then than the first moment he was inside her.

Lucas grunted as he fucked her. Daenerys moaned below him, louder than before. Lusting for her, Lucas took her faster. The cheeks of her arse bounced from his powerful thrusts, and her breasts swayed beneath her. Lucas took her faster still. He pummeled her cunt with his cock, pushing his crown to the very hilt of her tunnel at the apex of every plunge, squeezing all his length into her hot flesh that he could manage. She would perhaps be a bit sore the following morning, but that was alright. This night was a special occasion. It merited some soreness.

Lucas gathered a fistful of her silver hair and tugged on it like a leash. He rutted Daenerys like a bitch, rocking her entire body with every sharp thrust, utterly dominating her. Lucas's pleasure became an inferno in his loins. He could keep his end at bay no longer. But he would not finish inside Daenerys like a hound. He was a lord, not a beast. He wanted to kiss her during the end.

He withdrew from her cunt and clutched the root of his cock in a squeezing grip. "Flip over," he said as he pushed his hand against her waist. Daenerys promptly rolled onto her back. Her eyes found his. She was breathing heavy, her mouth agape. She had worn herself out riding him. She would sleep well tonight. As would Lucas.

He put his knees down between her legs, just as he had before. Daenerys widened her legs as Lucas scooted closer, just as she had. Their lovemaking would end as it began.

He lowered himself atop her. They shut their eyes together as he took her into another deep kiss. With their lips joined, he guided his cock towards her slit. After his crown touched her slit, he pushed inside with ease. Lucas kept Daenerys locked in his passionate kiss as he made love to her. They moaned and groaned into each other's mouths. Little time passed before Lucas's end again came rushing. At last, he let his climax crash upon him.

Lucas's pleasure ignited like a spark into a brazier. Bliss blazed within his very core. He groaned loudly and sheathed himself to Daenerys's hilt as his cock began spurting his seed into her cunt. The first were more like jets than squirts. With as long as he had edged himself, his erupting orgasm never seemed to end. Ropes of his seed spurted inside her one after the other, till his lust was spent and her womb was filled.

When it was over, Lucas gently broke their kiss. He opened his eyes just as Daenerys opened hers. Her violet gaze was soft and affectionate. He cupped her cheek and brushed his thumb over her lower lip. When the last of his pleasure finally faded from his weary body, he took his body from hers and rose again to his knees. He looked down to her crotch. A few shed strands of brown were now nestled in the silver hairs around her slit. Between her pink lips, his cock had softened and shrunk. It was smeared with white, slick from Daenerys's now-sloppy, well-fucked cunt. Lucas was certain that a sea of his seed rested within her womb. He hoped it would quicken inside her.

As he pulled out the last of his cock, a sticky rope of white stretched from his crown to her cunt till it broke and fell. With Daenerys's next exhale of breath, her hole suddenly drooled a river of his thick seed. Lucas spent only a short moment admiring the sight of it. He grabbed another pillow from the top of the bed and wedged it beneath her arse, raising her lower half above her head.

"What's the pillow for?" Daenerys asked softly.

"Keeping my seed inside you," Lucas answered.

He left his bed and stood to his feet. He went to the window, swiped aside its curtains, and swung it open. The bedchamber's hot, thick air promptly poured outside, taking the smell of sweat and lust with it. The ocean's water was sparkling under the moonlight.

Lucas returned to Daenerys and lay beside her. He held her nearest hand and rested his other atop her stomach, just below her navel, above her womb. He did not dare to pull the furs over them. It was far too hot for that. And Lucas wanted to see her nakedness.

Lucas dreamt during the night.

A red star bled in the night sky. It dwarfed all others around it in brightness. A shadow suddenly passed beneath it, making the star flicker. Then a second shadow darted by, and then a third. The shadows plummeted towards the earth, growing in size till Lucas could make out their shapes in the darkness. They were dragons, colossal in size, with wings that could stretch across a castle. They roared and spouted gouts of fire. They did not slow their descent. They raced towards Lucas, but he could not move his feet. He could not save himself. And yet he felt no fear. Just as the dragons were about to crash atop him and break him beneath them, they spread their wings and drastically slowed their descent. Their feet broke their fall, sending a shockwave through the earth as their claws sank deep into the dirt in a triangle around Lucas.

Only then did Lucas glance down and realize that he was not alone. He carried Daenerys in his arms. She was sound asleep. Her belly was swollen with his child.

The dragons seemed to have paid Lucas no mind when they landed, but now their heads snaked towards him, one by one, till each glared at him with glowing gazes.

Lucas's eyes snapped open. He had dreamt of those three dragons many times before ... but they had never come so close, and they had never looked him in his eyes.

Bright sunlight bled from beneath the window's curtains. Lucas and Daenerys both lay facing it. His arms were wrapped around her waist, his hands clasped over hers at her stomach. His head was just behind hers, resting in a bed of her soft hair. He had taken the pillow from beneath her bottom just before they went to sleep. A small pool of his seed splotched the bed furs, but Lucas did not care. It was nothing the maids could not scrub clean.

Lucas yawned and brought Daenerys closer in his arms. He shut his eyes and rested for a little longer, but he knew full well that he could spend all day in bed if he allowed himself to. He released Daenerys from his arms and scooted to the other side of their bed. He stood to his feet and walked around, to the window. He pulled open the curtains and winced as he was steeped in sunlight.

Lucas stretched and yawned again. When he turned around, he saw Daenerys watching him from their bed, smiling warmly. "How long have you been awake?" he asked.

"A while."

"Why didn't you tell me you'd awoken? I would've let you free."

"I liked having your arms around me."

Lucas smiled and chuckled. He sat beside Daenerys on the edge of their bed, leaned over, and gave her an affectionate kiss. Daenerys exhaled a smooth breath from her nose onto his lips. When Lucas pulled away, he stayed beside her and rested his hand on her hip.

He sat there for some time in the peace and quiet. Longer than he realized. "Do you dream often?" he asked as his mind wandered.

"Yes," Daenerys said.

"Do you dream of dragons?"

"Yes," she said again.

Lucas nodded, unsurprised. "That's our blood. The blood of Old Valyria. I can't imagine how intense the dreams must be for you."

A knocking came from the door. Lucas and Daenerys looked towards it.

"My lord? My lady?" The voice was Tobas's. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, Tobas," Lucas called out. "We're simply resting."

"Very good, my lord. Shall I have Clare and Elayna begin preparing breakfast?"

"That would be lovely, thank you." Lucas looked to Daenerys again and found her staring at him. "What?"

"They really respect you," she said.

"I give them reason to."

"Viserys fantasized of being like you," Daenerys mused. "He wanted so desperately to be this strong, confident king, respected by all around him ... but he could only play pretend. You ... it's true for you."

Lucas looked away, to the window. He shrugged off Daenerys's flattery. "My father raised me well," he said.

"I think he'd be proud of you."

Lucas looked back to Daenerys. "I know your mother would be proud of you."

Daenerys's smile widened. Lucas leaned over and kissed her again. When he pulled away, he spent a moment gazing into her eyes.

Lucas left her side and returned to the window. New merchant ships were docking in Volantis's ports. Lucas wondered how many of the sailors were Westerosi ... and then he wondered how many of them were loyal to the Usurper. As he thought of just how much work and hardship still lay before him, a sudden wave of tiredness washed over him.

Lucas glanced at Daenerys over his shoulder. She swung her feet over the edge of their bed and stretched her arms and legs. When her eyes found his, she noticed something was amiss. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Lucas looked out the window again. "There's still so much to be done ... and I'm not sure how we're going to do it."

"Do you mean ... Westeros?"

"Yes. Our fate isn't here, Daenerys. This isn't our home."

"That'll take war."

"It might."

"Viserys is going to try to take Westeros too."

Lucas almost laughed. "He doesn't matter," he said, discarding her warning. "Let him dash himself upon King's Landing's stones. He can purchase any army he wants, he'll still fail. Westeros was only ever conquered once, Daenerys, and it wasn't an army that broke it."

"What did?"

"I'll show you," Lucas said as he left the window.

He walked to the covered crate on his desk and picked it up. It took some effort, as the crate weighed more than seven stone. He approached Daenerys and set the crate on their bed beside her. He sat on the opposite side of it. While she watched, he pulled away the blanket that lay atop it, revealing three large, scaled eggs resting on a bed of silk. They seemed as though they were made of petrified rock, but they did not lack shine or color. The first from the left was blood-red with gold swirls and flecks, the second was blue with green, and the third was white with purple. All three were webbed with thin, motionless veins beneath their scales.

"Dragon eggs," Lucas said. "They were in a vault in High Tide. They're the only treasure from home I knew I couldn't sell."

"Do you know how to hatch them?" Daenerys asked, staring at the eggs.

Lucas shook his head. "No," he said somberly. There was no sadder a thought than knowing that he possessed glorious beasts he knew not how to awaken.

Daenerys gingerly ran her fingers over the red scales of the egg closest to her. Suddenly, at her touch, its red and gold came alive and vibrant. The stone veins swelled and rippled into life, lightly coursing with the beat of a creature's heart. Daenerys yanked her hand away, alarmed. She looked to Lucas. His mouth was agape.