Letter from Marietta

Story Info
A Domwife is feared when she's angry!
5.1k words
3.56
11.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom:

I belong to a support group of sorts, the Marietta Masochists.

We meet once a fortnight and discuss our needs, our Masters and Mistresses, and the other things that go on in a BDSM oriented life.

For instance, last time, Parthenia, a Greek émigré told us a harrowing tale of being forced to serve her husband's girlfriend, who whipped her breasts and corn-holed her with a strap-on, and checked Parthenia's chore list around the house.

Parthenia is a cardiologist, and heads up quite a staff at the hospital (her dominant husband Cliff, is an X-ray tech there) but at home she is in charge of all the housecleaning.

"At the end of the weekend, Yanci had put me through so much, and Cliff asked me if he should let Yanci go, or just see her away from us, because she might have gone too far.

I had to explain to my clueless husband that when a man reviews a slave's chores, he doesn't notice all the mistakes and errors, but a woman is much more conscious of those, and since Yanci has taken over my supervision, the house gleams!"

Parthenia dreads Yanci's visits, but at some level she knows that she needs to be utterly subjugated, at least to keep the house in good order.

Here at the group, we have a couple of Dominant attendees, such as Bridget: "I had Kevin build a nice woodshed in our back field, and I take him there for a little attention when he gets annoying. Sometimes, when I'm dating another man, I put Kev in a humbler and leave him in the shed for about twelve hours!"

Joyce admitted "My husband calls me a quiet demon and I think I've earned it! I just tattooed my initials into his butt, and he screamed like a little bitch!"

Edith came up with this scary thing- "I married Tyler 2 weeks after graduating from Amherst. Ty told me he needed to be caned regularly and now the only way I let him get off is by attaching a short loop around his balls to two clothespins, and then I pull on it all while he jacks himself...And I get off by screwing his younger brother!"

Maynard's wife, cruel Rosalyn is thinking of changing his name to "Turgid Worm" Would we call him Terj? Roz also wants to tattoo a cock near his mouth, but Maynard is a respected allergist and doctors have to, you know, be normal looking, right?

Stasia, another Domwife comments: "I have Connor locked in chastity, and the key lies with a male Master in Fall River, Massachusetts.

I use the cane and the razor strop to keep Connor in line, and then when he goes to Fall River for a business trip-he's in textiles-he visits Master Mapes at the Reichmeider Society for further punishment and a chance to beg for the key...

Connor gets to jerk off on those visits now and then, and cums about four times a year. It's made him quite the loving husband"

Arlen is trained by a Dom called Thalia, and Mistress Thalia met Arlie's girlfriend Mignon. "Mignon learned a neat trick from Mistress Thalia.

She makes out with me without stopping and my dick gets hard-I'm naked in this-and then Mignon's hot sister Zelda jerks me to erection and whacks me with a cane! Mignon is busy with her hands, playing with my nipples...

But my dick stays hard all the time thanks to Zelda, so Zel can hit it over and over again with a spatula!"

Arlen paused with a smile. "Mignon has threatened to invite her mother, or my icy secretary Miss Novinson over to drum my poor wiener, and even though I know she's kidding...do I know?"

Ernest has made serious progress with the gorgeous waitress he's been dating. "I love her to death, even though she is about fifteen years older than I am-Donna has a beehive hairdo, quite pink, and is a busty pin-up girl.

After we finally fooled around, Donna told me she couldn't have a relationship with someone who had a penis as small as mine."

Ernie sighed, remembering. "So I told her that I felt badly about leading her on, and not letting Donna know of my inadequacies. Donna had been afraid we couldn't be just friends, but when I suggested she spank me for lying to her, she really throttled me!

Now, I continue to take Donna to movies and plays and out to dinner, but I don't try anything.

Although she never undressed after that first time, Donna has allowed me to clean her house and help out with rent and other gifts, and I take off my clothes whenever she's in a mood, and she goes at me with a hairbrush."

Ernie giggled. "I showed her my drag queen clothing, and she said we can go out like "sisters" to meet men. And I'm going to introduce the idea of putting me in chastity this weekend!"

Moira told us that her girlfriend had a Doberman and when Moira visited, she was in charge of cleaning up after the dog, and often eating from the dog's dish on the floor while her Mistress and the dog feasted on the couch.

"She's talking about taking me out at midnight on a separate leash, stark naked and having me eat up Cuddly's doo-doos. And training Cuddly to pee in my mouth directly. Already he growls at me a bit."

Rajul had a mixed blessing: "As you know, I worship American girls, and last week I played strip poker with the twentysomethings across the hall, Cedar, and her sister Chrysanthemum.

Although I put myself through dental school with my gambling abilities, I lost on purpose, and the girls stayed clothed...and then I suggested they put me through spanking and CBT and strap-on rape as further penalties...it was wonderful!"

Rajul's olive-skinned features grimaced. "But this week Cedar and Chrissi brought their boyfriends, and although I could have beaten all four of them, I found myself losing fast.

I ended up being tortured by all four neighbors, and then one of the guys, who had a bi side, used my mouth and ass for an hour, and then made me go and clean their apartment!"

The others had experienced perhaps more difficult times, and we were all sympathetic. After all, it's a support group, right?

Vincent told us that he spent the weekend blindfolded with a ball gag in his mouth in the bathtub, shitting and pissing at will, while Larry, his boyfriend was out fucking around.

"I had no idea what was going on, since I was tied as well, but Larry got Gwyneth, my stepmother, who's always hated me, to drop by twice a day and feed me baby food carrots, just spooning it into my mouth...I'm thirty-eight years old!"

I knew there was a family issue going on- when Vincent was 22 and his stepmother's natural daughter Kyli was 18, Gwyneth decreed that Kyli would strip Vincent and put him in diapers whenever he had a tantrum...Vince is bi, so it did arouse him, but it was terribly humiliating.

Our group really has some varied people in it!

Madison confessed that after she got her maid, Consuelo, to pick up the whip, "My life has changed from beach parties, travel, concerts, yachts, Tahoe, lakeside resorts, wine festivals, and fun with my friends, to mostly sitting in Connie's basement, awaiting her visits, which can be punitive. But I am so aroused!"

Chuck informed us that "Shirley has decided the only way I can cum these days is to hump her riding boot once a month. I haven't touched my cock since last July. It's either in the CB, being sensually washed by Shirley, or teased...or I'm humping, and my hands are cuffed behind my head!"

"I have become the slave of my mother-in-law" Kendall mused. "Mrs. Ortheris, as I still call her was grimly amused when Alexis told her of my desire to be spanked. Lex just doesn't want to do it, but Mrs. O jumped right in there. She wears this tweed skirt and my bare penis really itches when I'm lying across her knees."

Felix was in great pain because his girlfriend had caught him masturbating, and she did a variation of the old "Finger fillet" game.

This is a game wherein, placing the palm of one's hand down on a table with fingers apart, using a knife (such as a pocket or pen knife), or other sharp object, one attempts to stab back and forth between one's fingers, moving the object back and forth, trying to not hit one's fingers.

"I was amazed that Arlen actually chose a similar experience...it was not that much fun for me, but it must've been kind of fun because my dick stayed hard the whole harrowing time.

Felix laughed bitterly "Schaden took a glory board that we use to give me occasional foot jobs, had me lie down on my back and put my dick through the little hole after she lay the big square board over my crotch...

Then Shay used a high heel to pound around my dick and occasionally hit it real hard! I used to play mumblety-peg, or "Finger fillet" as we called it in school.

I was a tough kid, and injured my fingers badly...but now that I'm a sissy-boy, I suffer so much more. I'll never touch my dick without permission again!"

Felix winked at me "Remember when I bought Schaden those $900 Christian Louboutin red pumps with the six inch steel high heels? So pretty. Fortunately they're the color of blood, because a few drops got on them, alas."

But Felix gasped a bit when he told the story, because at the heart of the matter, Felix knew what he needed! I wondered if Schaden was still sleeping with Felix's brother Hal, and if she still made Felix bend over for Hal's belt, (Hal has wicked aim) and occasionally, his cock!

Felix is a famous novelist, a Nobel Laureate, the National Medal of Arts and a Pulitzer, and at one time Schaden had been a worshipful paramour.

Once Schaden had walked in on Felix being anally pounded by the evil Lady Balestier and she'd almost fainted...but she'd stuck around and watched a bit, and filed things away for later on, which showed remarkable courage.

I remembered how Felix had gradually gotten her to spank him, and by encouraging her to sext old boyfriends and attractive men at work, had created quite an evil domina!

And the time had come when Schaden had forced Felix to blow his main competitor for the Nobel before the guy fucked her...

I dearly enjoyed this group!

But the group had no good ideas for appeasing a Domina who was in a bad mood. We were all kind of aroused by it, and that probably didn't help.

My wife Evette and I live in a nice city in Georgia. Marietta is actually Georgia's biggest hamlet, though not as well known as Atlanta. I moved here because Evette loves it so.

Evette is a natural dominant although I had to coax her into it initially. Sometimes I regret how far we've come!

We inherited my mother's housekeeper, Marquita, and one of the hardest points was when Evette let Markie sit her sixty year old enormous slit on my face as I lay bound on the bed...but it did show imagination!

And yes, sometimes Evette is in a crappy mood, and she takes it out on me.

Not always. Evi has a great time with her young men. She loves parading around in front of me naked, shaking her shapely little butt.

"I have a little bit for you to clean up, Scumbag." A wrinkle of the adorable pug nose. "Victor shot like fire hose again!"

And then Evette leans against the wall, her creampie soaked legs spread and I kneel between the separated legs, nibbling away while her du jour sits smirking in the corner.

Evi likes me to eat out her rear as well while she rides her boy-toy's dick, it's great 'cos she really has a nice tush!

Other times, when I'm less fortunate, Evette binds my calves to my thighs and wrists behind my back. I lie on the floor unable to see or participate in the fucking.

It's so subtle. Evi sometimes will cut the boyfriend's dirty toenails and mix them with his ejaculate, and then stir it in my oatmeal...

Yum Yum, right?

A word about the oatmeal, or "gruel" as Evette calls it. I was sickly as a child, and had to eat a lot of porridge, and cream of wheat while my siblings could enjoy spicier treats.

I was telling Evette about how much I hated that, and so now and then, Evi likes to bring packets of instant Quaker Oats when I take her for a sumptuous dinner out.

She'll order surf-n-turf for herself, or London Broil and I'll have to ask the smirking maitre-d for hot water and a little bowl. It's especially embarrassing when I take Evi and one of her boyfriends out.

Sometimes I'll order exotic meals for them, because I am culinarily educated, and I still only get to have the "gruel"!

But the humiliation and deprivation make me crazy with desire, and I want to go in the bathroom and beat my meat!

Evi always wears a beautiful gown with a plunging neckline...and she'll lean towards me and ask me how I'm enjoying my uh, slop.

Evette is an auburn haired beauty, and I get so excited when I see her! It has never changed, even after all these years. Of course, I've been in a chastity cage most of it, so...

One of the worst things Evi ever did was-one day she was in a nasty mood. She told me she was going out with NuShawn and that she was going to lock me in the basement while they were out.

I argued with her. "Evi, can't I stay upstairs? It's bad enough you're going out with him, and I know you're going to charge it to my account, but can't..."

Evette smiled at me. "Well, I'll give you a choice. You can go down to the cellar voluntarily with your clothes on, or I can strip you, give you a caning and then send you down there, and maybe I'll lock your wrists to the metal loop in the middle of the floor."

She laughed. "I'd let you stay up here, but you always do a shitty job of cleaning while I'm out, and there's just no use. Since Marquita went out of town, the place looks like a sty."

I was still arguing with her (there was a basketball game I wanted to see) and then Nushawn, a big dark fellow came in, and Evi asked Nushawn to give me a caning.

It was a real turning point. I could say no, and give my safe word, but looking at his scornful grin and my wife's contemptuous eyes, I was overcome with arousal and submission.

Evi laughed as Nushawn's cane landed again and again, and told me that maybe the next time they went out, they'd invite some of our close couple friends, and they could witness a punishment before they all went out.

After Nushawn's brawny arm used the cane to welt me up, I was escorted downstairs, handcuffed, and ordered to kneel on the floor of the cellar, and locked to the loop...and it's cold down there!

But I knelt there in the dark for hours, my back, buttocks and legs a mass of purplish welts and bruises, and thought about it...how humiliating it would be if Todd and Bitsy watched this, and Todd, who's always been a rival of mine athletically and otherwise, would probably laugh uproariously.

My dick strained against the tight cage as I thought of this, and later, when Evi unlocked me and had me come to bed (they'd fucked in NuShawn's van) I cleaned her out and we cuddled.

Evette was small in my arms and I stroked her hair and told her about how aroused I was in the basement, and what a wonderful girl she was.

She reached down with her devious little hands, and ran them over my caged cock, slowly stimulating between the bars.

"Imagine, becoming Todd's tool." Evi murmured. She climbed off my lap and I lay still, and my wife moved down to my locked penis and stroked it harder.

"I'm not terribly attracted to Todd, but I could fuck him-for you, baby, and he could squirt on your face and paddle your ass, and that might make up for your defeating him in the tennis championship at the club.."

I remember my poor dick got harder and harder, but it was bursting against the sturdy bars of the little cage, as I thought about submitting to that asshole Todd.

"You could take it up the ass from Todd. I bet he can fuck hard" Evette chuckled as she tickled me on the underside of my suffering worm.

"Bitsy tells me he cums like a waterfall."

I began moaning in pain from the cage, and then Evi became offended because I was impudently erect, and she a helpless woman, so she escorted me to the back yard and turned the garden hose on me (It was December) and then she locked me in the basement again...

This subjugation was terribly arousing, but I was worried when Evette became annoyed or irritated...

More than once, Evette went out of town with a random boyfriend and I couldn't clean her out. I'd sit at home, all locked up frustratedly watching Netflix interspersed with femdom videos.

But when she returned she always brought back her cum encrusted thong, and I sucked that out...

I wished Evette would wear her thong when she and I went out, but it was only for the young boyfriends. Not that Evi was into granny panties, but she said she had to feel a certain way to wear them.

I just didn't make her feel sexy.

Now and then we'd go to a bar and she'd inveigle me to approach men for her. If the toilet was a one-stall thing, she'd pull me into it, and tease my cock, the skin that bulged between the bars of the cage...her long nails!

Evette also would unlock me at humiliating moments, like when her twentysomething nieces came to visit. Friedl and Fabrice enjoyed watching me walking around in a full business suit with my penis hanging out...somehow that is more embarrassing than just being naked!

Now and then Fabrice would stroke my naked, poking cock with a scarlet tipped hand, and Friedl would whip my penis back to flaccidity and then her sister would start the stroking again...

Often Evi has my chastity key locked in a fist sized block of ice (for geeks, it's about the weight of a Rubik's Cube) If I've pleased Evi over a period of say, a month or six weeks, I get two to five minutes for every orgasm she's enjoyed from me.

Say I've licked her to 10 good orgasms that month-I get about an hour to stroke, and I use my accumulated minutes to melt the ice, rubbing it with my body.

To make it harder in the winter, Evi will put me outside, naked except for the cage and the block of ice with the key in it in my hand.

"You have an hour to get that thing melted, unlock yourself and jerk to orgasm." And no cheating! I can't smash the ice.

So Evi and her nieces will watch me dancing around, warming the chilly ice with my body, rubbing the little block all over my stomach and legs to get it to melt.

And, if the block hasn't melted by the end of my allotted minutes, I must put the block back in the little cup, and fill the cup with more water to make the block as big as it was originally, and put it back in the freezer, waiting till next month to get enough time to melt the key.

Worse, a few weeks ago, I had been dancing for forty-five minutes, I got the ice melted, got the key out, unlocked myself and stroked for about eight minutes, but that was all the time I had left, and Fabrice came out, giggling, and grabbed the key from me!

Then I stood there crying with my hard cock bouncing around in the yard. Fabrice re-attached the cage and I accompanied her inside to start working on going down on Evi and her nieces to create more time in a few weeks.

Yes, Evi can be exciting and inventive, especially when she's in a good mood, but when she's not feeling chipper it's like the little girl in the rhyme. Longfellow pens it like this-

"There was a little girl,

Who had a little curl,

Right in the middle of her forehead.

When she was good,

She was very good indeed,

But when she was bad she was horrid."

And yes, when Evi is distressed she's equally as inventive but it's a lot scarier!

Maybe she had a stressful day at work, or was in a traffic jam, or,since Evi is getting on in years, a youthful forty, now and then her young man of the day gives her the "It's not you, it's me" speech, and then she is filled with rage, and who else to take it out on, but me?

Once, my sullen kids from my first marriage had been over for visitation and despite all her entreaties, Evette couldn't charm my daughter. Liza gave Evette the cold shoulder. Of course Evi has my adoring teenage son in the palm of her hand.)

After the brats departed, Evi went on about what a spoiled little bitch Liza was, and I made an ill-chosen joke about it "takes one to know one" and oh how things went for me then!

12