Letter from Marietta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evette cuffed me to our ceiling hook and started burning my butt and wee-wee with her Marlboro hard pack ciggies, and then she shoved a cucumber up my ass...

But the whole time I flailed from the ceiling, like a disturbed piñata I kept thinking how exciting my submission was...

I went from making fun of Evette, to protesting her rage, and then dumbly stripping and getting up on the little stepladder and chaining my wrists to the cuffs in the hook from the ceiling, which I of course installed some time ago...

So who could I blame but myself? And I couldn't object while swinging around up there, as that might annoy my temperamental wife.

Schaden and Felix had come to see it, and Shay, who at one time had been so sweet and worshipful had asked Evi if Felix could suck my cock while I was hanging there...

Then Evette asked me if I'd like that for an impromptu orgasm, and Felix looked up at me with pleading eyes, but it had been such a long time since I'd cum!

So I nodded reluctantly, and then both girls had laughed, and Evette said cruelly "See how loyal your buddy is, Felix. Sorry, Schaden but our boy is confined for at least another month!"

And Felix didn't speak to me at group for quite some time! Whenever I saw Shay though...she winked at me!

Evi could get very cold and icy and just leave me up there for some time, not that I can't endure that kind of thing, but it's so damn hard (no pun intended)

There was a time during my carefree bachelor years when I would frequent a professional Mistress and key holder, Goddess Selene of Milledgeville.

Selene would put me through my paces, teasing and punishing me alternately before locking me back up and sending me home minus four or five hundred dollars.

And I was locked between visits, in a more merciful plastic device (compared to the evil cage I was in now, that attached to escape proof piercings in my wiener).

So every five or six visits, Selene would let me cum in some humiliating fashion, and now and then she'd let me, between sessions, take her to dinner or a play, but there would be no unlocking or messing around then, although she might tease me in the limo.

I'm afraid Selene would charge me even to take to these operas and football games, not that much, but enough, and sometimes I'd bring the tickets over and be all dressed up, and she'd put me in immobilizing bondage and take another man...

Finally I had point blank asked Selene for a real relationship. "Why can't we date for real, and I'll be your loving live-in?"

I pointed out we had lots in common, literature, sports, music...she laughed at my jokes, I at hers, and sometimes I'd held her when she was feeling low...

But Selene had chortled at the lovelorn me, and I'd threatened to quit and find a "Real" girlfriend.

Selene then asked gaily if I wanted to be unlocked before I departed "forever" and I'd said haltingly, even though I was desperate to cum...

"I'll let you know when I want the key or who to send it to if I start dating a dominant key holder."

Such optimism!

Twice over the eleven years we were involved, I left Selene's "therapy" and of course I had a horrific time. So horny, but just going around to leather bars.

There are a few BDSM societies in this part of Georgia, but they aren't much interested in single men!

Even when I tried being involved with a dominant male, they wanted money from me...

I'd always slunk back to Selene, and she had made me beg before she took me back as a client, and she always increased her rates.

And I tried to stay away when I did quit Selene, alternately hoping that she'd marry me when she got lonely enough (and she was deluged with clients) or that I'd meet someone else.

Always I was too proud to ask for the key, which meant I stayed locked for interminable periods of time.

Once I had been locked for nearly five months before I saw Selene again and begged to well, re-hire her.

I remember that time well! "So you're back" Selene had said to me, laughing lightly. I'd had to call and e-mail her dozens of times over a period of weeks before she'd deigned to respond.

Then of course it had been even more time before she could go through her "book" and schedule an appointment for me.

Could I have just gotten pliers and broken into my cock-lock? Easily.

But I suffered and feverishly called her again and again, pestering till we got together, I confessed my failure and threw a bunch of money at her.

"You think a pudgy little lump like you is going to find someone to do this nonsense for free?" Selene laughed lightly before ordering me to remove my clothes.

I remember that day well, I relaxed as the familiar cuffs locked my hands behind my back and I'd lay on the thick stiff board that had once been a front door and was now a little table.

Selene had bathed my admittedly gamy crotch...I'd not been bathed in so long, being locked up, and then she'd given me a wicked hand job tease, telling me of the various men she'd fucked...

I thought I'd get an orgasm after all this, I'd apologized and handed her nearly a thousand dollars.

But no, she'd just locked me up and sent me home, weeping.

"You're not getting to cum the first time out after you deserted your Goddess!"

I had to see Selene three more times costing fifteen hundred dollars, over a six week period before she'd allowed me to squirt it out and eat my cum.

After some time, Selene had moved away, and given me my key back, and I'd taken off the belt and tried to have a normal life.

I'd married the woman with whom I had my kids, and she had no interest in playing femdom games at all, being mentally uh, healthily.

After she caught me in her clothes and makeup one time too many (I stretched her dresses awfully) Natalie had taken the kids and left.

My second wife Jacqui was a beautiful but somewhat frigid woman, and very haughty. Somehow she convinced me that I didn't need to see her undressed (she had her own room) and she said I didn't need to masturbate either.

Once a week after I'd taken a shower, Jacqui would watch patiently as I rubbed my dick against the wet shower wall until I came.

Jacqui's rule was, I could rub my cock say, a hundred times up and down the wall, hands behind my head, and using the friction between the wet wall and my chubby stomach mashing the poor little wiener.

But, decreed Jacqui if I came after 96 rubs, the next week I could only rub it 95 times, and if I didn't cum after that period, I was celibate for a week and do it again up till 95 rubs...

And then if I came after 83 rubs...well, you understand. And it might take a number of weekly showers before I finally had a release. It went all the way down to 44 rubs after a period of a year and a half before Jacqui left me to become a nun.

Luckily, I happened upon Evette and she'd taken some time to come around to my way of thinking-but I got "lucky" eventually.

And it's lots of fun except as I said, when Evette is angry or upset about something for instance a year ago she quit smoking and things got very harrowing for me.

For a time I continued to smoke, and Evette would order me to strip and she'd put the butt out on some portion of my narrow chest or on my crotch area until I finally decided my lungs could get a break from the evil weed.

So I'm in this steel chastity cage and just as I was writing this, Evette came up in her tight jeans, the soft pre-washed kind and she just gave me a deep hug, pushing her soft thigh against my crushed blue balls, so bulging out of the metal bars...

I know she loves me!

12