All Comments on 'Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 09'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
petey377petey377over 2 years ago

WOW!!! now anna knows scott is a cock slut wonder what will happen next now that she has called Marc daddy

JgsexyJgsexyover 2 years ago

What a wonderful series. Your writing style snd subject matter makes me so aroused. I want Marc in my life. Thank you again for this series. It has spoken to me. I guess only thing that I would change to align with my erotic outlook is a bit of cross dressing added to the mix. Lol. That’s just me!

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66over 2 years ago

I always love your stories because they are so real. Please keep writing because I get off every time reading them. As you can see by my name I am a sissy and love cock and I am married and love eating pussy .

ImokwithitImokwithitover 2 years ago

Great story. I would score this higher than 5 this if I could. Thanks and keep it going.

watchdwagwatchdwagover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone. Just finished chapter 10 and have submitted it to Lit. Have to admit, I like the next chapter the best. Really having fun and thanks to Scott and Marc for the motivation. - WD

scottc543scottc543over 2 years ago

This one is the hottest one yet by far.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 2 years ago

Bein fucked in the ass in front of my wife was so humiliating, but confirmed for her that i was gay or bi at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. I hope Marc trains Anaa to love pussy, give up all cock and become a little queen herself!

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

EX wife was over yesterday she went through my pic on the computer while on was in the kitchen.

Long story short, she found all my pics of cocks. Instead of anger she wants me to send one for a screen saver. We talked about it, told her I’m a sucker. She to my surprise said she wants to help me become what I really am. I really never could get it up for another woman!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous