Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc's head rocked back on his shoulders. He closed his eyes as his head tilted to the ceiling. It had been perhaps 10 years since his ex-wife went down on him. There had not been another woman since -- all men. But this felt good. No great!

Was it because he was receiving head from a woman or was it because the woman was Scott's. Or was it what she had said? Watch out for the queer and now here she was, on her knees, naked, sucking his cock. Whatever the reason -- he hadn't felt like this in years. He knew when he came it would be massive!

"Why don't you be naughty boy? Show Anna what you like to do while she sucks daddy's dick?" Marc intoned. Scott didn't need to be further counseled. He simply moved behind Marc, spread the older man's cheeks and buried his face in his ass.

As Anna moved her lips up and down Marc's cock, stopping to run her small pink tongue all along the crown of his penis, Scott slathered his asshole. Marc couldn't recall the last time he was double teamed like this but he rose up on his toes relishing the sexual feelings overtaking him.

"I'm going to fuck him now Anna. I'm going to fuck Scott's ass. You want to see that?" he growled.

"Yes daddy, fuck him! Show me what you do to him," she cried removing yourself temporarily from his slimy member.

A surge ran through Marc's body at her words. Calling him "daddy." He almost came then. Just those simple words. "Turn around boy," Marc growled.

Anna took a seat again on the couch. Her fingers rubbing madly across her swollen clit, her left hand massaging her breasts. Stopping occasionally to pull and twist at an erect nipple.

Scott didn't need any lube but daddy spit on his hand anyway and rubbed it into Scott's eager hole. In one quick lunge, Marc shoved the hard cock in as Scott settled back on the familiar meat which impaled him. The two moved back and forth in unison. Anna's eyes focused on the scene playing out in front of her. Never... never had she seen anything like it and never had she been more turned on sexually.

"Fuck him daddy....fuck that ass. That's so fucking hot," Anna groaned. "Fuck his queer ass...fuck him good," she kept on.

"You want him to eat your pussy Anna. I bet he'll still eat that pretty pussy if you ask him," Marc encouraged. Anna didn't have to be asked twice. "Fuck yea... eat me bitch. Lick my pussy," she commanded.

Scott had no idea daddy would even allow it. He had warned it was his cock or her pussy but now he was encouraging Scott to go down on her. He simply moved toward her... the two men knee walking together as they drew closer to the couch until Scott let his mouth drop to her lap. That scent, that sweet smell. Something he had resigned he would never know again. Now he was lapping at it.

He ran his tongue between her plump lips, savoring the sweet nectar he knew so well. He pushed his tongue between its cleft, pushing, probing, and savoring every drop of her pussy juice as Anna wrapped her fingers in his hair. "Fuck, fuck... that feeeels so fuuucking good," she cried as she felt another orgasm welling up deep within her womb.

"Daddy, it feels so good. He's making me feel so fucking good," she cried.

Marc shook hearing her words. Her referring to him as daddy as he fucked her man. It was all too much as he roared and launched a load deep inside Scott. Marc's body slamming hard, again, and again, and again. Until at last he came to a halt, laying across the young man's back as Anna's legs shook, signaling she too had climaxed.

Marc pulled out of the young man and stood as Scott came to a rest himself. His head resting on Anna's lap.

The older man walked into the bathroom returning with a warm wet hand towel that he used to clean himself. Then pouring himself a refill of wine, looked at the spent lovers in front of him.

"I think I underestimated you," Marc said looking at Anna. I'm not sure what I expected...but not that," he added.

Anna, rubbing Scott's hair thru her small fingers, reached over to the end table where she had set her nearly empty wine glass. Raising it to her soft pink lips, she savored the sweet delicacy within. Then, looking Marc directly in his eyes... "So tell me daddy. You made my boyfriend a queer. What are you going to do with me?"

12