All Comments on 'Like Father, Like Son'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Need your address

l'd like to come and join the festivities at your place. Having a woman do two cocks at once is so special. My wife loves two cocks stuffed in her a few time a year. Keep up the good work

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 15 years ago
Loved it ...but...

Great story but the engineer in me must comment on one little detail. Your description of the female ejaculate - one time you describe it as "milky white" and the next time you say it's "clear and pearly" (which, of course, it can't be clear and pearly at the same time). In point of fact, a lady's ejaculate is clear as distilled water and sweet, too, I might add.

Thanks for the great story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
time for hotttt dad/son.. "bi" too

turn-on women like myself and bi couples...get dad/son into some hot male bi....(like father..like son) with mother and daughter participating...a biggg turn-on..and 99% of time omitted in stories like this..

Many FeathersMany Feathersover 15 years agoAuthor
Admittedly

I considered (briefly) taking the story to the "edge" here so to speak, but as I have with other stories taken a real beating for doing that, didn't want this story to be subjected to the same thing. As open-minded as many claim to be, there is still, and perhaps will always be that final taboo that just can't be crossed, even in Lit-fantasy land, that immediately kills a story regardless of whatever else is written or included. Lets face it, almost EVERYONE can accept female/female play, even incestual, but when it comes to male/male, even on a limited basis, and especially incestual, then it's gotta appear in the "gay" category only, or it's going to die a slow and painful death. So...in this instance, father and son are strictly heterosexual, though probably a bit more open-minded than most. Such is life in reality I would think to...no? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story and well written!

Well done author - some of your work is "out there" and occasionally you draft one like this that is entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well done

masterpiece ~~~~!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please we need bi son too!

I agree with an earlier comment. This story will get so much hotter with the inclusion of a bi son or other relative. Bi incest is so so hot! Just ignore the homophobic moral zealot reviews, they're only on the site to pan readers and authors because they have such narrow minds and don't really appreciate erotica.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 10 years ago

I think you've earned yourself a few Eagle feathers with this story. At least 5 of them. You could earn some more of those Eagle feathers with stories about the roommates and their trials and tribulations while at college or even more if you leave the trials and tribulations out and just get to the HOT sex...........

By the way, do they have any vacancies at that college for older men wanting to go back to school?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cocks touching

I have only enjoyed the sensation of a three way twice with my girlfriend taking both our swollen cocks in her hand, mouth and vagina, but it was something I will never forget. My father's was quite masiive and I often fantasize about what it would felt like to 'share' in this manner. Thank you Many Feathers, for helping me envision that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what a crock of shit

nothing remotely sexy about this diabolical diatribe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! If annony hates it then we all know

it has to be great!!Keep on writing you're driving the asshole of Lit., annony., crazy!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/23/2021) Well, I've never been into sharing women. I guess I'm just a selfish SOB. But you made it work for me. I guess it was because Randy was his son and not a so-called close friend or some pick-up from a bar or club. Darla going down on Kathy was a surprise and not a bad one. I'm glad you didn't make Randy do Ried or visa-versa. I did find the double dicking a bit disturbing. Yes, yes I'm a hypocrite too. Group fun for me is one guy and as many women as he can keep happy. One lady is wonderful, two is great and a nice fantasy, three,... well, you'd reach the point of diminishing returns there, IMO. But still, a great fantasy. If there's a second chapter I hope you don't kill Randy off by climax and exhaustion. But what hell of a way to go, IMO. 5 stars from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous