Lila - Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, yes, little brother," Lila purred, feeling a delicious tingle run through her voluptuous body.

Even as he recovered, Andy violently shook his head. "Lila, this wrong..."

"I know," she breathed, her eyes flashing at him whilst she pushed a second finger inside her hot cunt. "Some things are so bad they're so GOOD, little brother. Now," she breathed, feeling her orgasm close in, "Want to watch your sister cum?"

***

Despite her session with Andy, Lila was ready in plenty of time for her visit to the mall that night. With Debbie guiding her, she knew she'd end up with some sexy stuff!

It was around seven when the redhead pulled her Mustang into the driveway. Her daddy had been good to her.

Lila felt good in her low-rise jeans, thong, button up blouse, and bra. And, of course, her boots. She was a cowgirl after all.

But as sexy as she felt, her blue eyes nearly pooped out when she saw the way Debbie was dressed. The white tank top did nothing to conceal the red lace bra underneath. Her black skirt barely covered the top of her hold up stockings, and the black knee boots added an even greater degree of sexuality.

"Holy shit," Lila told her friend, as she jumped in and they sped away. "You look super sexy!"

Debbie laughed. "You just wait! You'll have some outfits like this when we've finished tonight," she drawled.

Lila's eyes lit up. That would be so hot.

"And maybe even go a bit naughty..." the redhead continued, a wicked glint in her eye as she glanced at the blonde.

Lila looked puzzled. Her friend looked naughty enough the way she was dressed. What else could she mean?

Seeing the puzzled look on the cowgirl's face, Debbie gave a wicked laugh and slowly slipped one hand down to her skirt. Tantalisingly slowly, she lifted the material to reveal her smooth, bald pussy.

Lila about died right there. "You're not wearing any panties," she gasped.

The blonde cowgirl's breath caught in her chest as she took in the sight in front of her. She just couldn't believe anyone would go without panties.

"You won't believe the rush it gives you," Debbie drawled, making no attempt to cover herself. "A real sense of freedom. And... I'm constantly horny when I don't wear panties."

She laughed again, loving the look of disbelief on Lila's face. The gleam in her eyes indicated her desire to shock the blonde further.

One hand on the steering wheel, she lid the other down to her smooth sex, using just her middle finger to rub up and down her soft, naked, slit.

"Debbie!" Lila gasped, feeling the fire begin to burn between her own thighs.

Her friend turned to the cowgirl, her eyes clouded with arousal. "Told you it feels so liberating," she drawled, her voice faltering as she pleasured herself. "So horny..."

Her nostrils flared as she sucked in air, her slow movements beginning to increase in urgency. Lila watched, transfixed, somehow resisting the need to join in and touch herself.

The redhead pulled to a stop at a red light, just as the slippery bud of her clit emerged. She pushed her head back into the bucket seat's headrest and sighed, "Give me your hand."

For a second or two, Lila hesitated. One part of her wanted to resist, but the urge to please her friend was overwhelming. When she tentatively reached out, Debbie took hold of her wrist and pulled the shaking hand to her pussy.

"Do me, Lila," Debbie purred, her eyes almost begging the blonde to get her there.

The sexy cowgirl shifted around in her seat as the light changed to green and Debbie began to drive again.

"Keep your eyes on the road," Lila told her, working one and then a second finger inside the heavily panting woman.

Debbie raised her hips, adjusting to the way the blonde slowly began to finger fuck her.

Lila kept her eyes trained on her friend's face. When she saw Debbie's eyes begin to narrow, she knew she had her close.

"Pull over," she whispered, realising that her own heavy pants were intermingled with Debbie's.

Not caring that they were in the open, Debbie jammed the Mustang to a halt. Lila leaned across towards her, her tongue slowly licking along the redhead's neck as she finger fucked her harder.

Debbie lifted her ass clear of the seat, making no attempt to disguise her gurgling moans. A final thrust of her hips got her there, her body bucking hard against Lila's still working fingers.

God, she was noisy when she came.

When Debbie began to come down from her orgasm, her dreamy eyes slowly opened and lazily glance at her friend. Before the redhead could speak, Lila held up her honey-juiced hand, slowly and deliberately sucking the syrupy-juice from each of her fingers.

Debbie gave another groan, powerless as the sight in front of her brought a second series of tremors running through her...

Was this really her old, shy, cowgirl friend?

Chapter Three: The frat party

Since the previous night's shopping expedition, Lila had been counting the hours to the frat party. But now, walking in with Debbie, she couldn't help but feel self-conscious.

True to her word, after eventually reaching the mall, Debbie had helped her select a couple of outfits. The one she was wearing was quite simply the sexiest she'd ever dressed, or felt. And it was ideal for the occasion.

The black, pleated skirt barely covered her peach like ass. Her white super tight pullover low cut top was low enough to show the top of her satin half-cup bra. The black knee boots set it off to perfection.

But it wasn't just the new outfit that caused the rush inside her. For the first time in her life, the beautiful blonde had followed Debbie's lead and opted not to wear panties.

God, she felt hot!

Casually glancing around, it was so arousing seeing all the guys watching the two of them. They may have been thinking they were two sexy sluts for the taking, but Lila didn't care. She wasn't a slut, the idea of acting like one, being taken like one was such an enormous turn on.

The party went well and as it progressed, the regular intake of beers began to relax the stunning beauty. Not only did they calm her down, they loosened her up, too. She hadn't had sex since Brad, not with a guy anyway. She was horny!

When the charming dark haired guy came up and introduced himself as Dan, she was taken by his good looks. He told her he was a business major and had grown up on a farm out in central Iowa. They got on really well and when, before too long, he asked her to go up to his bedroom, the alcohol in her readily agreed.

His room was typical for a college boy. Pictures of half naked chicks covered the wall and some girly magazines lay around in piles.

Lila's foot poked at a Playboy magazine and he smiled sheepishly. "Don't pay any attention," he smoothly told her. "You're much sexier than they are."

It might have been an obvious line, but it still made the sexy cowgirl feel good. Plonking herself down, she stretched provocatively.

"Is that your way of telling me you want to see me like that?" she purred, flashing an alcohol-induced smile.

He took that as his cue. Flopping down beside her, his lips found Lila's. He kissed well.

When his hand found its way under her short skirt, his eyes registered his delight at finding her bare pussy. So did Lila's. She began to purr as he slowly slid two fingers inside her wetness. The way he gently stroked her, slowly working his fingers in and out, felt sensational.

At the same time as opening her legs further, the blonde cowgirl slid her hands to work on his pants, dragging them and his boxers to the floor. His seven-inch manhood was already hard. God, she so needed that cock.

They hadn't broken their kiss, tongues flicking and sliding across one another's as their wet lips made love. Lila began to stroke his hardness, loving the feel of the stiff shaft, but it was what he was dong to her that caused her juices to flow.

His free hand slid inside her top, under her bra, and began to play with her 36D's. God, she so loved having her boobs pleasured. She could almost cum from having the right sort of attention.

The combination of sensations running from her voluptuous tits to her aching pussy and back again, was driving her wild. The fingers inside her sex were expertly working her over, gradually taking her to boiling point. Hell, Brad hadn't ever been able to do that even while fucking her.

Sensing she was close, he finally pulled way, ripping his shirt off and flopping onto the bed.

"Why don't you get that top off?" he growled. "Then you can get on top and get off."

Lila didn't need a second invitation. Frantically, she removed her top then flicked open her bra.

Dan gasped as her magnificent 36D's sprung free. The look of pure lust on his face as he watched them bounce erotically on her tanned chest sent a tingle down to her wet core.

His eyes bulged. He licked his lips. Just like a dog, waiting for a bone.

Still dressed in the sexy knee boots and skirt, Lila crawled onto the bed. A predator seeking her prey.

"Ready for me?" she challenged as she straddled him.

Provocatively, she slowly eased down until the tip of his cock rubbed the outer folds of her soaking pussy. Her low growl matched his. She was gonna fuck his brains out.

Lowering herself, the blonde's slick sex took him all the way. Bottomed out, the feeling was awesome. Her needy pussy was soaking wet and full of rock hard cock.

The cowgirl was where she should be, on top. Leaning down until her erect, dark nipples brushed his chest, she began to take him to heaven.

Her lustful face smiled down as she slowly undulated, her breasts bouncing slightly as she worked herself on him. Every movement was slow, deliberate, letting them both feel the deliciously clutching movements of her wet pussy on his cock.

To begin with, Lila concentrated on her own pleasure, her fingers digging into his chest. The blonde undulated back and forward and then in circles. She eased her hips upwards until just his crown was inside her. Just when he raised his buttocks in search of her wet sex, she smoothly slid back down to take the whole of his hardness once more.

God, she knew how to tease!

When he reached for her dancing boobs, she leant forward as if giving him permission. Her tongue flicked in his ear, her sparkling blue eyes revelling in her complete control.

His body jerked at each touch of her licking tongue, with every slow undulation. When she felt him tense up, she gripped him tightly with her inner thighs and went to town.

In true cowgirl style, she rode him like a rodeo rider on a bucking bronco. The cowgirl pummelled him, her hair flying and boobs bouncing as she built up the pace. She fucked him with abandon, rocking wildly back and forth on his hard cock.

"Come on slut, make me cum! Come on," he screamed.

The basic words inflamed her. Yes, she was a slut, his slut for now. An animal rutting in the most basic way.

But as much as she wanted to get him there, her own orgasm was building and she wasn't about to stop until she came, too.

She was in Lila-land, a hot, sexy cowgirl fucking her male like a machine. She took him hard, fast and deep, giving in to the purely physical act of fucking until the helpless man beneath her couldn't hold back.

Without warning, he blew his load deep inside her.

"Oh yes," she screamed, the growl coming from the back of her throat. Fuck, yes... oh, yes!"

It was what she wanted, and the warm sensation of his seed releasing triggering her own orgasm. Electrical bolts shot through her as she peaked, her juices flooding on the still jerking cock.

***

Lila wasn't sure whether she'd blacked out from the intensity of her orgasm, or just closed her eyes while she recovered.

Either way, when she came around, someone was taking her to heaven again, lapping at her like a dog.

"Oh, God, that tongue feels great," she moaned, widening her legs to give Dan better access.

But it wasn't Dan. When the blonde beauty opened her eyes, she gasped aloud. The sight of the mass of dark wavy hair between her legs was sensational enough. But the blonde guy jacking off near her face doubled the impact.

Seeing her come round, Blondie immediately took advantage.

"Here, suck on this slut," he almost snarled, as he fed his cock between her oh, so, suckable lips.

When he roughly rammed his cock deep into her mouth, she almost gagged. But such a small inconvenience wasn't going to stop her. Raising her hand to the hard shaft, she backed away a little to allow her to deep throat him. Fuck, that felt good.

She loved to give head, and the feeling of coercion as Blondie forced himself onto her only added to her arousal. He roughly took a handful of her silken hair, directing her as she began to mouth-fuck him.

The mouth between her legs renewed its assault on her sex as she pleasured Blondie. She growled with the pleasure of the tongue in her pussy and cock between her lips.

Blondie's shaft pushed against her throat as she slid her full lips all the way down to the base and back up again. She could hear his grunts as she took him to boiling point and when he pulled away, she growled in disappointment.

He finished himself off with his hand, jerking himself over her hot body. The first launch of cum landed on her nose and the next blasts hit her hair, face and boobs. The tongue left her sex as his buddy jumped up. It took only seconds to relieve himself, adding more thick cum onto her head and tits.

"That was a great blow job, baby," Blondie growled, staggering to one side.

"Yeah," added his wavy haired buddy, with a sly smile. "Your pussy was awesome, too. Come around again sometime."

That was it. Neither was interested in more conversation. Laughing, they both dressed and left.

Lila sighed with pleasure. Somehow, even the fact that they'd left her on the bed, covered in cum, was arousing.

Gingerly, she rolled out of the bed and found her top. It seemed someone had taken her bra as a souvenir. Oh, well. She pulled the top over her naked boobs and went down the stairs. It was time to find Debbie.

As was natural for the redhead, she was surrounded by a bunch of guys, drinking and chatting at the kitchen table. The sight of some dried cum in her cleavage gave away the fact she'd just finished with one or more of them.

"Y'all ready to go?" Lila asked, ready to make her way back.

"Yes, we need to head home," the redhead agreed, pulling herself up from her chair.

As she headed with Debbie to the Mustang, for some reason, Brad momentarily came into her mind. He had no idea what he was missing!

Chapter Four: Thomas

It was one of those God blessed days. Lila loved them, working long hours with her brother and dad. Dehorning cattle was hard, but exhilarating work. She felt alive. Those days made her everything she was.

But the cowgirl believed in working and playing hard. Today, that meant getting rid of the cow poo and mud that threatened to overwhelm her. She chuckled to herself - if only the boys could see and smell the hot, sexy, cowgirl now.

The hot water felt great. There was something invigorating about cleaning her mud caked body after a tough day's work. She loved the whole process of getting herself clean and then preparing herself for her evening's work.

It just wasn't sufficient for the sexy blonde to settle for being a full time college student, in addition to working around the farm. The sassy beauty also tended bar a few nights a week.

Out in her neck of the woods, there weren't any fancy joints, just loads of good 'ol honky tonk type bars. Of the numerous local drinking places, Shooters was one of the wildest.

Naturally enough, pickup trucks far outnumbered cars in the county and the parking lot was always full of them.

She loved those nights almost as much as she enjoyed the hard days. Tonight, she'd somehow agreed to take Thomas along. The teenager was growing on her and the idea had occurred after he joined her a couple of times on her early morning run.

She'd promised to show him the ropes, and tonight was the night. But before that, she needed some relief. It took no time to find Andy.

"Come in here," Lila told her brother, nodding to her bedroom. "I need you."

Andy followed her in, his face already colouring.

"I like watching you so much," the hot cowgirl purred, stepping closer and unbuckling his belt. "I need to see..."

"Lila!"

She took no notice of his protest. The bulge in his slacks told her he wanted this too.

She pulled down his zip and in seconds, his jeans were resting around his knees, as were his white boxers. His cock was already erect, rising from his thick expanse of black, curly hair like a mini tower.

"This time, I want to do this," she dreamily told him, one perfect eyebrow arching slightly to tell him there was to be no argument.

Her hand jerked his shaft and as he groaned, the sexy blonde ran little kisses around her brother's neck. He gasped aloud, the combination of her cool mouth on his cock and hot kisses on his neck instantly building the pressure inside him.

"Lila," he croaked. "That... is... so... fucking... good..."

"Uh-uh," she whispered, provocatively increasing her hand movements. "Like your sister wanking you?"

It wasn't a question, it was a provocative statement designed to heighten his arousal. And it had the effect she wanted, his cock almost jumping in her caressing hand.

"Lila..." he gasped again, breathing in short jerks.

"I want it, Andy," she breathed, her tongue licking around his ear. "Going to give your cum to your sister? In your sister's mouth?"

Before he could reply, she'd dropped to her knees and taken him between her soft lips. When his hand found the back of her head and tightened in her blonde locks, she purred her approval.

His shaft pushed against her throat as she slid her pink lips all the way down to the base. It took no time for him to start to succumb to her working mouth.

"I want your cum," she grunted without stopping her slurping. Her eyes danced upwards, daring him not to give her his tribute.

They were in their own private battle, the sexy cowgirl racing her brother towards his orgasm, whilst Andy tried to hold back and prolong the feeling as long as he possibly could.

He had no chance.

Lila suddenly left his shaft, but his brief groan of disappointment changed to a gasp as she widened her mouth around each testicle. She sucked gently from one to the other, loving the way his grip in her hair tightened as his pleasure increased.

Her blue eyes grinned up into his as his breath caught in his throat. Told you I was good, they told him.

But enough was enough - she wanted his salty cum. NOW!

She plunged back onto his ramrod stiffness, deep-throating him again. As he threw his head back, they both knew he couldn't hold out any longer.

"Going to cum, little brother?" she teased, a string of saliva dangling between her lips and the tip of his hardness as she stared up at him.

Keeping his eyes on hers, the wild blonde took just the head between her lips and sucked him to orgasm with soft jerking movements of her mouth.

"Cum, Andy," she slurped. "Cum, baby..."

Her brother had no choice, his thick seed blasting into his sister's greedy mouth. Her soft lips took every last burst, pumping her head until he'd nothing left to give.

Slowly, provocatively, she licked and cleaned his diminishing manhood. Eyes twinkling, her cum-tinted voice breathed, "My turn next time, little brother."

***

Once she was cleaned up and freshly shaven, the cowgirl towelled off and made her way to her bedroom. What to wear? Perhaps something a little extra special to make Thomas's eyes bulge? She gave a wicked little laugh. At times the youngster couldn't keep his eyes off her 'girls'.