Lila - Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, let's give it one more try," he told her with a knowing grin.

Shifting into low neutral and engaging the 4x4 lever into low range, he pushed the shifter back into drive and gave it a bit of gas. Somehow, the truck started moving and as he gave it more gas, they sped down into the ditch. In no time, he gained more speed and with mud flying everywhere, they were back on dry land.

The cowgirl looked at him with a big smile. "You and Josh do that trick often?" she asked, shaking her head.

"Well maybe once and a while," he responded. "But usually it's just another buddy with us, not some sexy little blonde."

Lila grinned at him. How could she be mad after being fucked so well? "Nice ploy, but you didn't have to get stuck to get up my skirt, Jason. Here's a souvenir."

She slid her g-string down her legs and hung it on his mirror. Closing her beautiful eyes for a second, the new sexy and sassy Lila reflected that she loved everything about her new sexual freedom.

Tim McGraw started singing in her head. You can have a lot of fun in a New York minute. But there's some things you can't do inside those city limits...

Chapter Six: Thomas returns

How had she gotten herself into this situation? Lila had no idea.

Thomas had called around to see her and somehow, she'd ended up in her bedroom, chatting to him. He looked cute in his black jeans and red t-shirt, and she knew she was hot in the black pleated skirt and white super tight, pullover low cut top.

What had started out innocently was developing into something else and the more the kid's gaze was drawn to her 'girls', the more aroused the cowgirl started to feel.

"Thomas," she eventually purred, deciding to put a stop to things before they went further. "You gotta stop staring at my tits."

The teenager blushed, but this time he seemed to have more confidence. "You can't blame me, Lila," he muttered. "I don't think I've seen anything as attractive in all my life."

His words fuelled the way she was feeling, the moistness between her legs that had began ten minutes ago increasing even further. And the fact that the kid had an obvious erection only added to her arousal.

Even so, he was only eighteen. This had gone far enough.

"Look," she gently said. "What happened the other night was a one-off." Her glance dropped to his crotch. "If you're thinking I'm going to take care of that again, you're wrong."

The cute kid, stood up, picking up her thin dressing gown and slowly pulled the belt from it. "No, Lila," he murmured, "That's not what was on my mind. I was thinking I owe you one."

The cowgirl watched as he tied the belt to her bedpost. Surely he couldn't mean? "One what?" she almost whispered.

His eyes were gleaming as he took her hands and pulled them above her head, tugging her backwards onto the bed. "One orgasm," he breathed, tying her wrists with the belt.

***

Lila felt her arousal soar a couple of levels. She allowed the eighteen-year-old kid to push her down onto her back and tie her hands to her bed. She made no attempt to stop him. How could she? This was hot!

"Thomas..." she began but the shake of his head stopped her. The look in his eyes sent tingles down to her hot cunt.

"Ssssh," he whispered, slowly tugging her white top up her curvy body.

His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw her tits pushing against the red front clasp bra. It took his shaking hands a couple of attempts to release the catch, and he gave a long, low, hiss of appreciation as he saw her naked breasts.

When he strummed his thumb across one hard nipple, then the other, the cowgirl let out a soft moan. Her 36D's loved any sort of attention.

He held her beautiful blue eyes as his head slowly dropped, his lips alternating between one voluptuous breast and then the other.

The trail of saliva he left between them sent a soft chill to her core.

Gently at first, the teenager sucked as much of one breast into his mouth as he could, slowly allowing it to slide out before repeating the pleasuring on the other. They gleamed with wetness as his lips, tongue and mouth devoured them. God, her nipples were rock hard!

He was her baby, suckling her. And it felt so damn good.

The cowgirl couldn't help herself. The helpless feeling from being bound added to the sensations from his tongue and she just couldn't help but grind her hips upwards against his thigh.

Without stopping the suckling, the teenager ran his hands underneath her skirt, pulling it up to expose her damp, black thong. His hand slid underneath the skimpy material and down her smooth mons.

His moan at finding how wet she was made her tingle again. So did the finger he slipped inside.

The cowgirl raised her hips to meet it and he slid a second finger to join the first. As she pushed her bottom upwards, Thomas started to finger-fuck her. His lips continued to suck her tits. His thumb began to strum her clit.

Oh, God, yes!

The cowgirl wanted to cry out, tell him to make her cum. But she didn't. She couldn't. This was her eighteen-year-old neighbour!

But she couldn't hold her continuous low moans as she thrust her ass up off the bed. Thomas's two fingers were curling inside her and had begun to caress her sweet spot.

Oh fuck!

Lila's hips began to buck against his hand. She was almost there. They both knew that. As Thomas began to finger fuck her faster, the cowgirl suddenly tried to resist, attempting to prolong the feeling. She couldn't.

She lost control, shouting out as she exploded on his fingers. His mouth left her boobs to cover her lips, stifling her noise as he continued to finger fucked her throughout her orgasm.

Oh... my... God!

The eighteen-year-old was still kissing her when Lila began to recover. He loved the feel of her tongue stud as their tongues entwined. He stared at her when he eventually pulled away. God, her blue eyes were amazing.

She smiled back, the dreamy look in her eyes telling him how contented she felt. "Untie me?" she softly asked.

Thomas shook his head. "But we haven't finished yet..."

***

The teenager slid away from Lila so that he could pull her thong down her smooth, toned legs. Her wet, naked pussy made his heart palpitate -- it seemed as if it was offering itself to him.

Manoeuvring himself into position, he lifted her right leg, loving the way her soft skin tickled his earlobe as he settled it comfortably on his shoulder. Then he gripped her left leg, settling it across his other shoulder.

"Ready?" he whispered, staring up at her. It was a rhetorical question.

Slipping under both hips, Thomas lifted her peach like ass upwards, running his tongue along that wonderful gap between pussy and anus. He lapped softly, slowly, before settling on the wonderfully small rosebud and tickling the opening with his tongue.

Lila began to whimper. That was so good!

Emboldened, the teenager hardened his tongue to increase the pressure on her anal opening, his hands gripping her delightful ass more tightly as he pulled the beauty into his face.

Holding her ass up from the bed, he pushed his tongue inside, just a little. The cowgirl's low growls seemed to be of approval and so he continued his journey, starting to push his tongue up into her as he pulled her hips down onto him.

God, his tongue was fucking her ass!

The sensation was so good that Thomas could feel himself about to explode in his jeans! No! Not yet!

Pulling away, a twist of his head took his tongue back to Lila's exposed cunt. Growling, she pushed herself up to meet it.

The eighteen-year-old settled in at her wet heat. As his tongue carefully parted the delicate, pouty lips, they both moaned at the contact. Lila needed to cum again. Thomas desperately wanted to make her. It was a perfect match!

The teenager lost himself in his pleasuring, running his tongue up and down her juicy slit. First, he drank deeply at the syrupy honey that flowed from her bucking body, and then he set his sights on her aroused clit.

The moist little button began to pulsate as he licked and sucked the sensitive flesh, loving the syrupy taste that began to coat his lips and tongue.

Lila as she thrust herself up into his face. She was so close again!

Doubling his efforts, he furiously lapped at her, his hands reaching up to caress her breasts as his mouth sucked in her clit. When his tongue drew sharp circles around her wet flesh, the sexy cowgirl couldn't hold back.

Her hands yanked at the belt restraining them. Her hips undulated. Her legs wrapped themselves around his back.

"Make me cum, baby..." she moaned.

Thomas was in heaven. He slipped two fingers inside the sexy blonde, flicking at her sweet spot as he chewed on her clit. That was all it took for her to scream like a banshee...

Later, the teenager freed her hands and gave her a soft, tender, goodnight kiss. He hadn't tried to fuck her. But she wouldn't, couldn't have stopped him if he had.

Chapter Seven: The Gangbang

Over the next few weeks, Lila began to see more of Jason, the two of them gelling as lovers, people, and in the way they were both free spirits willing to give the other the space they needed.

Gradually, each began to confess their own likes, dislikes and fantasies. But it was an accident that brought Lila across her new boyfriend's biggest fetish.

It was when she was cleaning his house for him that she found them. A ton of panties. Nothing frilly, just simple, sexy pairs. Jason confessed he loved to wear them and the sexy cowgirl found herself so turned on by the idea, she supplied him with some of hers.

In return, the hot blonde confessed to one of her biggest fantasies - a gang bang! God, the very thought made her moist.

What she didn't expect was for Jason to make it a reality, and to do so in a way even she couldn't have anticipated. After speaking to a couple of friends, he secretly planned it for one afternoon.

His request for his girlfriend to collect something for him from the shops in town was just a ruse. He knew the route she'd take.

***

Lila looked at the clock in her room. She had around an hour before she needed to leave for town and needed some relief. No more than five minutes later, she was interrupted almost before she'd started.

"Lila," Andy snapped, busting into her room.

The hot cowgirl smiled at her brother's shocked look, his eyes running across her naked body as she lay on her bed. The beauty could see the lust suddenly appear on his face. But then, seeing any hot woman, legs spread, masturbating, would affect him that way.

But this wasn't any woman. It was his sister. His, hot, sexy, wild, sister.

"Shut the door," she breathed.

He didn't need to be asked twice. It was an opportunity not to be missed.

Quickly easing herself off the bed, she slowly covered the distance between them, reaching for his hand and pulling it to her right breast.

"The tables are turned, little brother," the sexy temptress smiled, pressing his hand onto her magnificent breast. When she felt him begin to knead the wonderful fullness under his hand, she took hers away.

"Both tits, Andy," she breathed, adjusting her position to give him complete access to both thrusting breasts. "Oh, yes, little brother."

As he played with her tits, Lila's right hand dropped between her moistening thighs and she began to masturbate herself.

"That's good, Andy," she breathed into his ear, moving her legs further apart to accomodate her pleasuring fingers.

"Yes?" he gasped, licking at his sister's neck whilst mashing her tits.

The sexy cowgirl bit down on her lower lip as she masturbated faster. Her low whimper hit the air as her brother increased the strength of his kneading, trying to keep pace with the movement of her hand between her legs.

When he pulled her hard nipples, stretching them as far as he could, the hot blonde felt the electrical surge shoot right though her.

"Suck them, Andy," she gasped, starting to shake. "Suck my fucking tits, brother!"

Their eyes locked seconds before he dropped his head.

"Harder..." the blonde ordered as his sucking mouth alternated between one nipple and the other. "Suck them fucking harder, Andy!"

His hands were around her waist, holding his sister up as she frantically wanked herself towards orgasm.

Lila grasped his head, dragging it from one of her 'girls' to the other and back again.

Suddenly, her frantic hand took the blonde beauty over the edge. She opened her mouth as if she was going to scream, but nothing came out for a few seconds. Then, as her orgasm broke loose, she let rip.

"Fuuuuck.... Andeeeeeee..."

***

Jumping into her 1995 Chevy 4x4, the sexy blonde headed towards town. The situation with her brother might be getting out of control, but it was so fucking good. There wasn't a chance in hell that either of them could stop.

The opposite, in fact...

As refreshing as her shower afterwards had been, Lila still had to stop her fingers from wandering again. She needed a good fucking but would leave that to Jason as a reward for running the errand for him.

It was about then the sexy blonde realised her vehicle was being followed. Darn, it was a police vehicle -- she hadn't been going that fast, surely? When they pulled her over, she saw there were four cops. Strange!

It was the tall, black cop who approached her. "May I see your driving licence, Miss?"

He nodded as he handed it back. "That's fine. Get out of the vehicle please."

"Out of the vehicle?" Despite, or probably because of, the unsafe situation, Lila felt a thrill run through her. The muscular black cop looked good enough to... well, good enough to fuck. "I wasn't speeding," she protested, stepping down onto the grass verge.

"No, Miss," he politely replied, "But we have to check everything out." He turned to one of the other three cops who'd alighted from their vehicle. Lila suddenly realised it was a woman. "Okay, Janie..." he called.

The sassy blonde stepped forward, removing her cap and wiping her brow.

"We'll check out your vehicle while Janie does a quick body search," the black cop said. "Any objection?"

His dark eyes leered at her. It wasn't a request she could refuse. But as unsafe as she felt, this was a real fucking turn on.

"Face the vehicle," the female cop ordered, "And spread those legs."

When Lila obeyed, the female cop kicked her legs further apart. The action brought a soft grunt of arousal from the beautiful cowgirl. She knew her short skirt and skimpy panties left her dangerously exposed.

But it was her tits the woman went to first, cupping each of them through the pink boob tube as if weighing a couple of melons. The sexy cowgirl's nipples were rigid, responding to the kneading hands like a cock growing instantly hard in a woman's mouth.

"Shit!" the black haired, female cop barked. "These are some fucking nice tits, honey."

Lila gasped, unable to prevent the moan slipping from her mouth as Janie began to pull on her hard nipples.

"Are you supposed to be doing this?" the cowgirl asked, not sure whether she was attempting humour, trying to stop her, or egging the woman on.

"Shut your mouth," Janie responded, kneading harder. "God, they're magnificent, I just can't keep my hands off these beauties!"

Lila just couldn't help herself. She pushed her ass backwards, desperate to rub into the woman's groin while thrusting her tits against the woman's wonderful hands.

The female cop pushed her hips into Lila's ass, grinding against her for a few seconds. "Fuck, you're hot, honey," she moaned.

For a second, the hands left her, and as Lisa glanced over her shoulder she saw the cop pull the handcuffs from her belt. Her arousal level soared a couple of notches.

"Stand still, honey," Janie ordered, snapping first one then the other cuff onto Lila's slim wrists and fastening her hands above her head to the roof of the vehicle. Helpless, Lila felt her wetness increase.

"John, Dan, I need you to check something out," the woman called to the other two cops.

Glancing over her shoulder, Lila realised she knew these two. That made the situation even hotter.

"I don't think I've ever seen such perfect tits," Janie said. "What d'ya think?"

The two cops didn't need a second request. Positioning themselves either side of the cowgirl, they roughly pulled up her boob tube.

Oh fuck, the cool air on her tits felt sensational!

"They're perfect, all right," John grinned.

The five foot eight former marine had lusted after them for some time. Now, it felt like it was his birthday! Running a hand across his dark hair, he grinned at his partner.

"What about these, Dan?" he asked, running his hands across her naked and very aroused tits.

The six-foot blonde grinned back at his partner. "I've wanted to feel these beauties for a long time," he purred, pushing John's hands out of the way and gripping both swells in his sweaty hands.

But the feelings engendered by their groping hands were nothing compared to the sensation of their mouths as each fed on a nipple, roughly nipping with their teeth.

Oh God, that felt sooo good!

"She likes that boys," the female cop grinned, unzipping Lila's denim skirt and allowing it to slide down to her ankles.

Lila was so entranced by the attention to her breasts that she didn't even put up a pretence of a protest. And when the cop yanked down her wet thong, she even lifted a foot to step out of it.

"Nice and wet, Otis," Janie smirked, running her fingers along the sexy blonde's wetness. "You ready?"

Lila gave a long gasp as she looked back over her shoulder. The black cop was naked, his monster thrusting upwards in front of him. John and Dan renewed their sucking on her tits as he stepped behind her, sliding his hardness along her wetness.

"Want to get fucked, baby?" his voice gruffly asked.

His cock felt like a thick truncheon, nuzzling at the cheeks of her round ass. Coupled with the working mouths on her hugely sensitive tits, she gave a long moan as her answer. It wasn't enough for the black cop.

"Want Otis to fuck you, baby?" he repeated.

"Yes!" she moaned, voluntarily spreading her legs wider to allow him an easier entry.

Despite her being so juiced, it took him three passes to slide inside. But immediately he was in, he went into action. She'd been with men with big cocks but some had disappointed her. The black cop didn't. The bastard knew how to use his monster.

The mouths on her tits and the cock in her cunt immediately took her to the edge, and when Otis bent his knees a little more so that his monster dragged across Lila's clit, she exploded like a detonator.

It made no difference to the black man. He just held her trembling body more tightly and continued to pound her through her climax. As he thrust inside, the hot cowgirl got into it again, pushing back, arching her back to push her tits further into the sucking mouths.

The horny blonde tossed her head left and right, pulling her hands against the cuffs. The pleasure was so good it was almost unbearable. But she wanted this black man's cum and just as a second orgasm overwhelmed her, she clenched her internal muscles.

Got you, you bastard, she thought as her climax rocked through her. Sure enough, the black cop was there too. His shout tore at the back of his throat as his sack smacked against her juice-slicked ass, grew tight, and then exploded.

***

Strangely, although her release from the handcuffs had eased the ache in Lila's hands and wrists, it had also momentarily reduced her pleasure.

But as she knelt naked on the grass, just far away from the highway to remain unseen, the knowledge that each of the cops was intending to take their turn with her already had the sexy cowgirl close to a third orgasm.