Living a Double Life

Story Info
Keeping your 'other life' interests a secret can be fun.
5.6k words
4.63
12.4k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
497 Followers

Author's introduction: This is a work of fiction, but it does have elements of real-life people and actual happenings incorporated into it. I will leave the reader to try to guess which parts are based on actual events. All characters, both fictitious and those based on real people are well over the age of eighteen, and all sexual encounters are played out in a consensual way.

To misquote Carly Simon's classic lyric, "She walked into the interview like she was walking on to a yacht; Her lovely red hair and sparkling green eyes made her look extremely hot."

With profound apologies to Ms. Simon for my mangling of the lyric of her 'You're So Vain", allow me to tell you what it was about the interview that brought those particular lines to mind.

My name is Olwen Simpson. I'm in my mid forties, single, extremely bi-sexual, and at the time that the above lyric popped into my head, I was the deputy head teacher of one of the primary schools in my home town. It was coming up to the October half-term break, and my classroom assistant was due to retire at Christmas. A replacement was needed, and so interviews of suitable candidates were taking place early, so that the successful applicant might work out any necessary notice, and be available to begin at our school as soon as lessons resumed after Christmas.

Having interviewed all three candidates, the decision to appoint Alison Banks was an easy one. She was by far the best candidate, and when we called her back in to offer her the post, she accepted with a huge smile of delight.

Alison was informed that she would be working with me, and we exchanged telephone numbers so that we could discuss anything that either of us thought of between now and when she started work in January. I left school happy in the knowledge that we had appointed an excellent candidate, and turned my thoughts to my Friday evening's entertainment as I drove home. Tonight had the promise of being extra thrilling. To celebrate the fact that I had not only got a new classroom assistant, but that I had a date that evening too, I lit a small cigar, which I smoked with enjoyment on my way home.

During the working week, I am a totally professional, dedicated teacher. At weekends, I shed that skin and turn into a latex wearing, strict dominatrix. I love both of my personas, and I keep them totally separate at all times.

I am a member of the LGBT+ club in our town, and it was there that I met my current girlfriend. Wendy is extremely submissive, and I hooked up with her following a one night show that had been on in the club a few months ago. It happened like this.

I was sitting at the bar with a drink and a cigar, and I was watching with interest and enjoyment as a very muscular man tied his voluptuous assistant up and proceeded to whip and cane her arse and tits until they glowed. He then skull fucked her and finished off the show by fucking her doggy style whilst she was still in bondage. It was extremely stimulating, and I wondered if the couple would be interested in playing with me.

I was working out how to approach them when two women came up to the bar to get a drink. They stood side by side near to where I was sitting. One of them was talking, and it was obvious that she'd enjoyed the show as much as I had.

"He could tie me up and punish and fuck me any day of the week," she informed her friend, who shook her head in disagreement.

"Nah," she replied scornfully. "I like my pain administered by a woman. And I'll admit that whilst seeing her being fucked was quite a turn-on, I would have preferred to see her with a strap-on up her cunt. I love being fucked after I've had a good thrashing."

"Wendy, you're such a slut," sighed her friend. "Now what do you want to drink? I owe you one from last weekend. I'll settle up with you, and then I'm off. I'm meeting Sheila tonight. Her husband's working nights so she's promised me a night of spanking and scissoring!"

Wendy's friend left for her date, and I signalled to Jess, the barmaid that I wanted a refill. As she came over I noticed Wendy eyeing her up.

"She's like you," I said with a smile. "She likes to be spanked hard, don't you Jess?"

"Yes, Miss,"" replied Jess. "Are you offering?"

"Not tonight, sweetie," I replied. "I'll have another vodka tonic, please, and another of whatever this lady is drinking too. You will join me for a drink, my dear? I couldn't help but overhear what you said to your recently departed friend. I'd like to talk to you about it."

Wendy blushed deeply, something that she still does frequently, and which I find extremely endearing.

"Thank you," she said softly. "I'll have another gin and bitter lemon please. Your cigar smells lovely. I love seeing a beautiful woman with a cigar or a pipe between her lips"

"Well as it happens, I smoke both," I replied. My interest was ramping up. Whoever this was, she was pretty, obviously a lesbian, or bi-sexual at least, and she gave off a very submissive vibe. I wondered if she was available to play? When our drinks arrived, I paid for them, gave Jess a quick kiss and fondled her tits, and led Wendy to a booth where we both sat down opposite one another.

We clinked glasses and both took a sip of our respective drinks.

"So," I began with a smile," you like bondage and being beaten, do you? Preferably by a woman who smokes?"

Wendy blushed again.

"Yes, I do," she admitted. "The harder the better. I love being beaten until I cum. And if I'm allowed, I love getting smokey kisses. I don't smoke myself, but I love the taste on a woman's breath. It is almost as nice as cunt breath."

"That's very interesting," I replied. "I've heard women make claims that they want extreme punishment. But in the past, when I've really got going, they pulled back and asked me to stop. I can be extremely harsh when the mood takes me."

Wendy looked very impressed by this statement.

"I usually find it the other way around " she said shyly. "My Mistresses tend to start off quite severely, but they never carry on with real heavy punishment once they see the marks start to appear. It's very frustrating."

"A lot of Dommes are quite willing to put clamps on my nipples, but almost all of them aren't willing to cane or crop my tits. I love tit torture, and I'd love to be able to wake up with bruises on my tits one day."

I sipped my drink.

"What about your cunt?" I asked. "Have you ever been cunt caned?"

"Yes, a couple of years ago I went on a hen do to Hamburg. I paid a pro Domme to beat and fuck me. She used a cane on my cunt. I've never had an orgasm like it since!"

"What are your hard limits?" I asked. "Please be honest. I only play consensually, so anything you are not prepared to do will have my full and permanent respect."

Wendy hesitated and thought about my question.

"In my vanilla existence, I'm a nurse," she replied eventually. "so my hands are very important. I wouldn't want my fingers or my hands marked, which might lead to awkward questions. Oh, so I suppose marks on my face and neck are a no-no too."

"Mind you," she continued with a cheeky grin, "I do like having my face slapped."

"Do you want to play with me?" I asked. "I guess I'd label myself as a sadist. Inflicting pain on a willing sub gets me very wet indeed."

"I'd like that very much," she replied. "Do you want to play here, or would you prefer to take me somewhere else?"

"Let's go to my place," I suggested. "I have lots of toys and a nice big bed as well. Punishing a sub always leaves me gagging for sex!"

That was nearly six months ago. Wendy was true to her word. She loved being punished severely, and we always ended up in bed with me on top, having fantastic sex. I also taught her to smoke, and now our sex games not only involved lots of extreme pain, but lots of smoking too.

I considered Wendy a keeper, and stopped playing with other women, although when the urge took me, I did allow some men to pick me up and fuck me. Cleaning out my cum filled cunt was a new experience for Wendy, but she took to it like a duck to water, and I loved kissing her after she'd been down on me. The combination of my own cunt cream, cum, and Wendy's sweet lips were irresistable.

Arriving at home, I parked the car on the drive and went into my house. I had a quick shower and made myself a sandwich, which I ate still wearing my bathrobe. Then it was upstairs again to get into my favourite latex catsuit, which I would be wearing to the club tonight. There was to be a BDSM show there that evening, and Wendy and I were taking part.

As I was about to leave for the club, the phone rang. My heart sank. Please don't let this be Wendy telephoning to cancel, I thought to myself. It wasn't.

"Hi Olwen," came the familiar voice of Anne-Marie, this year's President of the club.

"I know you and Wendy are performing tonight," she said, "and I just want you to know that there will be a number of strangers in the audience. A group of lesbians are coming to the show in the club tonight. They're potential new members, but just in case they don't join us, I thought you might want to take some precautions. Most of those who will be performing tonight will be wearing masks or full hoods."

I thanked Anne-Marie and went upstairs to get my hood. Nobody would recognise me when I put that on! My mobile pinged, and I read a message from Wendy, asking permission to wear a mask. I texted her back that I would provide something for her to wear, and I added a gimp mask to my own hood. Then I drove to the club.

Wendy was there already, in the dressing room with a few other submissives who were going to be punished as part of the show. She was naked, but for her collar, which signified that she was owned, and therefore out of bounds to casual players. She stood up and greeted me with a kiss, as I liked her to do. Whilst we were kissing, I squeezed her nipples, digging my nails into the soft yielding flesh of her tits at the same time. I felt her gasp as we kissed.

"That's nothing to what you're going to get later on," I smiled. "I've brought my heavy leather strap for our bit of the show. I intend using it to bruise your tits and then I'm going to give your cunt a good seeing to. No caning on your arse tonight. It's going to be a strictly cunt and tits job for you."

She gazed at me lovingly.

"You are so good for me," she sighed. "You always make me cum. I hope I'll please our audience tonight."

"Speaking of that," I said, "you'll need this, I think."

I passed her the gimp mask, and her face fell.

"Don't worry," I reassured her, " I won't pull the eye pads down until we're on stage. You can watch all the action until it's time for your punishment. I want your cunt dripping by the time it is due. I'll be wearing my hood, because of the strangers who are coming."

I laced Wendy into her gimp mask. I removed the O ring mouth clamp, because she wouldn't be able to drink with her mouth clamped permanently open.

"That's going back in when we're performing," I told her. "You never know if I might need a pee during the set."

Wendy shivered with delight.

"I love being your personal toilet," she said softly.

I put my latex helmet on, and Wendy pulled my pony tail through the hole at the back. I touched up my lipstick (scarlet, which contrasted beautifully with my shiny black catsuit) and we went to the bar to get a drink.

The club was filling up, and some people were already getting down to some play. There were a couple of gay bikers who were fucking their sissies, and a bull dyke who was fisting her lipstick lesbian wife. I waved to Enid, who grinned back at me and thrust her muscular forearm almost up to the elbow up her wife's dainty cunt. Grace moaned with pleasure and blew me a kiss.

When we had got our drinks, we sat down and I brought out a set of adjustable nipple clamps, which I screwed onto Wendy's nipples. I tightened them right down so that her nipples were squashed almost flat.

"I'll take those off when we get on stage," I told her. "They ought to be very tender by then and I'll make sure that my strap gives them some attention too."

Wendy's eyes were full of tears from what must have been excruciating pain, but she thrust her tits out as she'd been taught. I felt very proud of her.

The show began and Enid and Grace were the first act. Grace was fisted once again, only this time, Enid punched her fist into her sub. Wendy shivered.

"Fuck, that's so hot," she muttered. Garace's cunt will be black and blue by the time Enid's finished with her. But Enid hadn't finished with her. Having made Grace squirt like a demented fire hydrant, she then strapped on a huge studded dildo and fucked the sobbing Grace, giving her several more orgasms before she pulled out of her and spun her round.

Enid slid her dildo into Grace's mouth, and the sub cleaned it up in no time at all. Her cunt had taken such a fearful pounding that Enid had to help her off the stage. They exited to rapturous applause.

The next act was one of the gay bikers and his sissy. The leather clad biker led his sissy onto the stage on a dog lead. He tied him to a St Andrew's cross and pulled his frilly panties down. Going down on his knees, he began to suck his sissy's cock until it was hard. He then produced a thick cane and beat the cock until it subsided and shrank. This process was repeated several times, and by the time that the sissy actually spurted, he'd been sucked and caned six times. It was, I thought, a novel variation on the practice of edging.They too left the stage to loud applause.

Next up was a dominatrix with her slave. She led him onto the stage and proceeded to decorate his body with a zipper, which consisted of about eighty clothes pegs, held together loosely by a cord. It took ages to apply, and a group of women began to heckle her. Wendy looked over at them in annoyance. OK, it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but the woman deserved to be seen in respectful silence, she thought.

When the dominatrix was finished, she tugged on the string, and with a series of loud snaps, the pegs came off. She and her sub exited the stage to ironic cheers and some more heckling.

Now it was our turn. I led Wendy onto the stage and secured her on her back to a whipping bench, ensuring that her legs were open wide enough to display her cunt to the audience. I used the eye patches in her gimp mask to blindfold her and I replaced the O ring mouth gag, so that she couldn't close her mouth. I also stretched her arms above her head and shackled then to a post. Her tits were exposed beautifully. I realised that the audience had gone quiet. All eyes were on me now. Wendy could hear, but she couldn't see a thing.

I turned to the audience.

"I'm going to use a strap on my bitch," I informed them. "But first I want to remove these clamps from her nipples. I'd like a volunteer from the audience, please, to sit on her face and be pleasured whilst I strap her tits and her cunt."

"I'll do it," called someone from the group of visitors. "I love having my cunt pleasured, especially by a sub woman."

Wendy shivered in anticipation whilst we waited for my volunteer to arrive on stage. When she arrived, I nearly dropped my strap in shock. It was Alison Banks, the woman I'd interviewed not five hours ago, and who would soon be my classroom assistant!

She was wearing a beautiful soft leather underbust corset in black, which showed her small, firm tits off perfectly, and contrasted beautifully with her flowing copper coloured hair and green eyes. She was a looker alright, and she knew it.

Her outfit was completed by a suspender belt, and a pair of sheer black stockings with matching black heels. I also noticed that she had a strap-on harness around her waist, although there was no dildo in it. She saw me looking at it and smiled.

"My dildo's in my bag back at the table," she said in a very sexy voice. "I can go and get it if you want this slut fucked as well."

"Maybe later," I answered in a whisper, trying desperately to disguise my voice. "I want to give her tits and her cunt some pain first. Why don't you just sit on her face whilst I take those nipple clamps off?"

Alison smiled. She put her lips up to my ear and whispered, "I've had a few drinks already. I'm dying for a pee."

"No problem there," I answered. "Slut is a trained toilet. Just control your flow so that she doesn't spill any on the stage. The management hate having to clean piss from the carpet."

The audience looked on, fascinated as Alison straddled Wendy's face. She, being unable to see thanks to her gimp mask, had no idea of what was about go happen, of course.

Alison pulled her own cunt lips apart and squatted just above Wendy's face. My slut must have been able to smell cunt, because her whole body stiffened in anticipation. A gentle trickle of Alison's golden champagne emerged from her cunt and dribbled into Wendy's mouth, before she sat down on her face and wriggled to get comfortable. The audience clapped and cheered. Alison's face was a picture of concentration as she continued to piss in Wendy's open, unresisting mouth.

I waited until she'd signalled to me that her flow had stopped and she began to wriggle again.

"Mmmm! That's nice," she said in a voice loud enough to be heard by most members of the audience. "This sub knows how to eat cunt."

I slackened the ratchet on one of Wendy's nipple clamps and removed it. As the blood began to flow back into the tender bud, Wendy's shriek of agony could be heard even though Alison was still sitting on her face. Alison giggled.

"Www! That tickles!" she giggled as Wendy's breath made its' effect known. The same thing happened when I slackened and removed the second clamp. Another agonised shriek followed by a giggle from Alison. She wriggled on Wendy's face before, duty done, she raised herself regretfully and moved away from my trussed up submissive.

She stroked Wendy's masked face tenderly.

"Thank you, beautiful," she said sincerely. "When your Mistress has finished punishing you, come and find me. I really enjoyed having your tongue in me. But you didn't finish the job. I would love to cum in your mouth."

I smiled at her. I might be able to pull this off and still preserve my anonymity, I thought go myself.

"Why don't you stay on stage and get a closer view of what I'm going to do to her?" I asked softly. "Then maybe we can all go somewhere and have a threesome. I've got a strap-on lying around here somewhere too. Wendy loves a d p, especially after her cunt has been strapped."

Alison's eyes lit up in delight.

"Thank you, sweetie," she replied, giving me a lingering kiss. I opened my mouth to accept her tongue, which she eagerly pushed between my lips. We kissed and the audience applauded. When the kiss ended, we were both breathless, and Alison murmured,

"You taste lovely. Is it cigars?"

I winked at her, grinned and picked up my heavy leather strap. She moved to the side of the stage, to give me room to wield my chosen instrument of punishment. I looked at Wendy's pert tits with their still stiff nipples sticking up proudly. Raising my strap, I brought it down smartly onto Wendy's right tit, managing to catch the nipple with the thick leather.

SMACK!!!!

The noise was like a pistol shot in the quiet room, and Wendy howled in pain. I repeated my action, this time on her left tit.

SMACK!!!!

I got the same reaction, another howl of agony. Someone in the audience giggled and someone else shouted,

"Don't stop! Strap the bitch till she squirts!"

I smiled, and did as I was told.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

Four strokes, two on each tit. One on each of the top of Wendy's tits, one each on the much more tender under tit area. Wendy's howls of agony were now replaced with moans of pleasure. She was breathing heavily through her O ring mouth gag, and I gave her another set of eight strokes.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
497 Followers
12