Living a Double Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

Four on each tit, top, underneath, left side, right side. I paused to get my breath, and I fondled Wendy's tits. They were hot to the touch, and already beginning to bruise. My leather strap was thick and heavy. It was definitely having the desired effect.

Whilst I was getting my breath back, I felt a finger slide down between my arse cheeks and I automatically opened my legs. It was Alison, of course. She'd come up behind me. Her middle finger slid easily into my cunt.

"It's not just the sub who is enjoying this," she told the audience, pulling her finger out and displaying it to the audience. It gleamed with my juice under the strong stage lighting. The audience murmured its' approval, and cheered when Alison began to suck her finger in the most suggestive manner.

Her eyes caught mine and we both smiled.

"I'm going to fuck you later," she whispered, still sucking her finger.

"I was just thinking about strapping on and doing the same to you," I replied, determined not to be out done by this gorgeous, confident woman.

"But first, I need to give my sub's cunt a good strapping!"

Alison nodded her approval, and returned to her viewing point at the side of the stage. She watched, enthralled, as I gently stroked Wendy's exposed cunt with my strap. Everyone, Wendy included, knew what was coming. The silence in the room was deafening. Wendy's thighs were trembling with anticipation.

I continued to tease Wendy, taking my strap off her cunt and waiting, before gently replacing it and teasing her with soft, loving strokes all along her cunt slit. I winked at Alison, who nodded approvingly.

SMACK!!!!

I struck like a snake pouncing on its victim. My strap was thick enough to cover both of Wendy's puffy cunt lips, and I was accurate enough to get my stroke in exactly the right place.

Even though she could see and knew what was coming, Alison jumped when my strap landed with such a satisfying sound. She grinned and gave me the thumbs up.

I repeated my action, if anything, harder than the first blow.

SMACK!!!!

Wendy yelled. Her whole body jerked upwards as far as her shackles would allow, before she collapsed back onto the whipping bench. Her breath was ragged and her whole body was trembling.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

Four strokes, each delivered with maximum force and unerring accuracy landed on Wendy's cunt. Her lips were now a deep, dark red, and her cunt was beginning to leak. I repeated the dose.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

Wendy was moaning non stop now. She was right on the edge, I could tell. I slipped a couple of fingers into her cunt. Her clit was fully out from under its' protective hood. I squeezed in gently and Wendy shuddered. A long moan of pleasure escaped from her open mouth.

I removed my dripping, sticky fingers from her cunt and traced them over her open lips. She couldn't close her mouth, of course, but I kissed her anyway, savouring the combined taste of her cunt and her sweet mouth. Her breath was hot and ragged. She was obviously very thirsty.

I picked up the bottle of water I had brought onto the stage with me and took a swig. I dribbled my mouthful of water into Wendy's mouth, carefully. She swallowed gratefully, and I gave her another mouthful. She couldn't thank me, or even lick her own lips, but she did try her best to smile her gratitude. I put the bottle down, and addressed both her and the audience.

"I'm going to resume my punishment of this sub," I informed them, "and this time, I won't stop until she's cum. Do you understand, slut?"

Wendy nodded as best as she could, and I picked up my strap again.

Giving her cunt a few gentle slaps to get my aim in again, I began the climax (in more than one meaning of the term!) of my display.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

As my twelfth stroke landed, Wendy howled with pleasure, her spine arched like a long bow being drawn before the arrow is released, and her cunt exploded in a torrent of cum.

It squirted half way across the stage and some even splashed some audience members who were sitting at a table near the front of the stage. I dropped my strap and shoved three fingers up Wendy's dripping cunt and began to finger fuck her.

She howled with pleasure and continued to squirt for a few more moments. The flow slackened and eventually stopped.

Both Wendy and I were dripping wet, a mixture of sweat and cum. We were both gasping for breath. As the audience clapped and bellowed its' approval, I unshackled Wendy and helped her to her feet.

I took the flaps off the eye holes in her gimp mask, and removed the O ring mouth gag. Wendy blinked in the bright light and licked her parched lips. She grinned shyly as she tasted herself. Taking her hand, I raised our arms in grateful acknowledgement of the audience's applause, and we both bowed.

We let them clap for a few more seconds, and then I led Wendy off the stage, grabbing Alison with my other hand. When we were out of sight, in the wings, I turned to my new friend and my submissive.

"I need sex," I informed them both. I kissed Wendy.

"You were magnificent," I said tenderly. Wendy blushed.

I looked at Alison.

"Do you want to find a room here, or would you prefer to come back to my place?" I asked. "I know you're a visitor here, and maybe you'd prefer to stay with your friends? If you like, you can stay the night in my house. Wendy and I are..."

I could have bitten my tongue off. I'd called Wendy by her name in front of Alison! So much for all our efforts to remain anonymous under our hoods and masks! I looked at Alison, giving her the chance to reply.

Alison considered my proposal. Eventually she said,

"I was going to go home on the bus with my friends," she admitted, "but I suppose that I could be persuaded to stay. I really enjoyed your performance this evening, and I'd like to show my appreciation in more than just words. Let me go and tell my friends that I'll be making my own way home. I need to get my bag anyway. I feel quite naked without my strap-on in my harness!"

Whilst Alison went to speak to her friends and retrieve her handbag, I looked at Wendy apologetically.

"I'm sorry, darling " I said, kissing her. "I let your name slip out, and that was unforgivable."

"Don't worry about it," replied Wendy with a smile. "She might know my name, but she doesn't know what I look like. Mind you, keeping this gimp mask on all night will be a bonus!"

We both laughed and we were still locked mouth to mouth when Alison returned.

"All sorted," she smiled, brandishing her shoulder bag. "Let's go, shall we? I think you mentioned that you needed sex? Well, far be it from me to keep a lady waiting!"

We all went back to the car park. It was dark by now, so there was no problem with Wendy and me driving home still wearing our face-hiding disguises. Once we were all in the car and on the way home, Alison leaned forward from the back seat where she was sitting. Her head came between me in the driver's seat, and Wendy who was sat in the passenger seat.

"If we're all going to be fucking one another before too long, I think we ought to open and honest, don't you?" she asked. "My name is..."

"With all due respect," I interrupted quickly, "we're going to be fucking one another, not committing ourselves to everlasting companionship," I said. "Why don't we leave exchanging names for now? I'm sure you have a day job. I certainly do, and I don't want my colleagues knowing how I get my kicks when I'm not in work!"

Alison considered this proposal thoughtfully. She was silent for so long that I thought that she was sulking because I had refused to give her my name. She still hadn't said a another word by the time we arrived at my house.

I parked the car and switched off the engine. We sat for a few moments in silence. Then I undid my seat belt and turned to face Alison. I smiled at her.

"I really like you," I admitted. "I want to fuck you, and have you fuck me. But if you are uncomfortable with the conditions I've set, please say so. I'll take you back to the club, and you can re-join your friends, and there'll be no hard feelings on my side, at least."

Alison's face broke into a huge grin.

"Got it!" she said gleefully. "It was really hard when you were whispering earlier. But since you've been talking in your normal voice, it's a lot easier. How the hell are we going to work together from next January, Ms. Simpson? I'll be lusting after you all day every day in the classroom!"

Wendy's gasp of horror was matched by my own. Alison giggled delightfully.

"I promise you both I am the soul of discretion," she smiled. "Just like you both, my work life and my private life are kept in separate compartments, and never the twain shall meet."

I pulled off my hood and smiled at her.

"Did you say that you had a strap-on in that bag?" I asked with a grin. "Mine's in the drawer of my bedside cupboard. Wendy's got two holes that need filling, and we can both take turns to fuck her in each of them."

Wendy murmured in approval, and I reached over and unlaced her mask. She saw my nod of approval and removed it.

"Hello," she said shyly, smiling at Alison. "I'm Wendy, Mistress Olwen's submissive and her girlfriend."

Alison looked at us both with the biggest smile I'd ever seen on her beautiful face.

"I'm going to be looking for a house in this town," she replied. "Did I mention that I'm starting a new job here in the new year. I'll be moving here with my own submissive. Her name is Gemma, and I'm sure we're all going to get on very well indeed."

She opened the door and started to get out.

"Come on, you pair of slow coaches," she grinned. "January is ages away, and I need fucking now!"

That was nearly a year ago now. Alison started work at school, and true to her word, she kept her professional and her private lives totally separate. She did come out as a lesbian when she and Gemma moved into their new house, a few streets away from my own home. No-one batted an eyelid at her revelation, as it did not impact on her role as a classroom assistant.

Wendy and I are still together. We love each other very much, although I continue to punish her severely at every opportune moment.

We, together with Angela and Gemma are regular attendees at the club. We play together often, and Angela and I like to push Wendy and Gemma to their limits. Everything is consensual, so nobody complains. Our various secrets are safe, and long may that situation continue.

12