Lonely Hearts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

I was actually picturing that in my mind. Maybe I hadn't exactly considered something like that in my own fantasies, but I certainly was now. Just the thought of actually fucking my sister, with people watching me do it, was turning me on. Maybe it was sick and twisted in sort of a way, but more than anything at this moment, just the thought of finally sliding my dick inside my sister's cunt was the only thing I wanted to do more than anything else in my entire life. I think she then saw the look on my face as I scooted back my chair standing up, already unbuckling my belt, unzipping my pants as they second's later fell down around my ankles. Lisa stood up as well then, seeing my hard exposed cock pointing at her.

"Take me John, take me. Take me hard, deep, and fast."

**

I cleared a space on the table, moving away our half-eaten food as Lisa moved the burning candles over to the sideboard, the only source of lighting we had. Leaning against the edge of the table now, I easily picked her up, depositing her on the end. Spreading her legs, hiking up her dress I reached for her panties and began trying to pull them down.

"There's a time...and a place for that John. Now is not the time, nor the place...rip them off!"

I yanked, damn near pulling Lisa off the table as I did, but she had already grabbed the sides of the table anticipating that perhaps. Her panties came away in my hand, ripped and torn, along with several dishes that went flying, crashing against the floor.

"I can always buy new dishes and new panties. But what I can't buy...is what you and I have," she said almost casually, brushing away, and thus knocking off additional glassware and cutlery. I reached up, now yanking down on the front of her dress. The small delicate spaghetti straps of her black cocktail dress shredding away as I pulled down on the front of her dress exposing her tantalizing delicious boobs. Lisa was grinning from ear to ear. "That's sort of what I had in mind when I first put this on for you," she told me. "Now John...now. Fuck me!"

I speared both of her breasts in my hands as I lunged. The angle of my cock to her pussy perfect as I slammed into her, filling her in one fell swoop. Impaling her, I held still for a moment, savoring the sweetness of her honey-filled cunt that now surrounded me, clenching me in its vice-like grip.

Thrusting into her the way that I had, had momentarily taken her breath away...and mine. When she finally found her voice again, she sat up, now bracing herself on her elbows looking down and over towards me...towards us. "Oh god John! You're in me...you're inside me baby. You're hot, hard nasty pricks inside my pussy!"

"Oh fuck sis! Yes it is, isn't it? I can't believe that it is either. I'm actually fucking my own sister, after all these years...finally."

"Yes...finally," she moaned once more rocking back some, yet gripping me as I slowly withdrew letting her savor the moment just as I was. "Oh god...yes, yes John, yes! Tease me honey...let me feel that delicious cock of yours sliding out...and then back into my cunt! Nice and slow for a moment...and then fast John, fast....fuck me fast until you're ready to come, until you can't hold back any more. And tell me, tell me please so I can do something special for you."

I slowly slid back into my sister again, hands now mauling her breasts as I did, squeezing them, gathering, and then pinching her nipples, pulling up on them as I rolled them between my fingers. She groaned even more deeply this time, once more laying back on the table, her legs coming almost all the way up to her chest, presenting herself for me.

"Harder now John! Harder! Fuck my cunt John...fuck it, fuck my horny, naughty pussy John....fuck your sister's hot naughty pussy!" She all but screamed out now.

I was now slamming into her with the rapidity of a freight train. Even more dishes now bouncing around on the table, more sliding off crashing onto the floor, the sounds of which just added to the obscenity of what we were doing. The squishy wetness of her pussy greeting my thrusts, the sounds of which got louder and louder as flesh came together, likewise slapping and meeting one another in a frenzy of lust and passion that I know for myself, I had never experienced before.

"Oh fuck sis...fuck!" I cried out a few minutes later, the only intelligible words I could even utter as my orgasm approached, so tempted...almost too tempted to just keep thrusting, keep fucking her until I began spewing my load deep inside my sister's sweet slick pussy.

Knowing the moment however, before I could even react or understand, suddenly she was sitting up more fully, her hand down around my cock taking it into her hand. I opened my eyes having felt the sheath of her softness leaving me, but now felt as her hand rubbed my prick like a jackhammer against her own precious clit. Beating it against herself in a way that bordered on insanity, I cried out, letting her know as I did that I was about to ejaculate, to spew what I knew was going to be a fairly sizeable load here.

We both watched that first, almost magical spray of cream as it leapt from the tip of my cock, splashing against her tender abused clit. And as it did, even before the second rope of semen could join the first, I saw my sister's liquid climax joining mine. I saw, and then felt the warmth of my sister's ejaculate drenching and bathing my cock. I was amazed, watching as though in slow motion as my semen literally collided mid-air with her spray. The two forceful jettisons of orgasm mingling, combining and then cascading downwards over the two of us as we each continued to pump, squirt, and bathe one another in climatic sweetness.

I collapsed on top of her, panting, sweat drenched, out of breath...just as she was. The floor was a mess, broken dishes and food scattered about. We were equally so, dripping with our own bodily fluids, still panting, still basking in the afterglow of what had been an earth shattering experience for both of us.

"Now that's...what I call a royal fuck!" Lisa exclaimed laughing almost giddily now, just as the phone began ringing.

"Leave it," I tried calling out to her as she managed to swing away from me.

"Better not," she continued grinning. "I'm sure it's Marsha. She said she'd either call or come by to tell me how the wedding for her niece went. If I don't answer it now...she's apt to be knocking on our door later on. And I have other plans for you later," she continued to smile, reaching for the phone, answering.

I took that brief reprieve to collapse down in my chair again as she nodded her head towards me, confirming that it was in fact Marsha on the other end.

"So...how'd it go?" Lisa asked her, still sounding a little out of breath, as though she'd been running or something. "Oh good...good, glad to hear everything went well," she added only now making her way back towards me. I sat, watching my sister as she hiked up her torn dress, straddling me there in the chair now. I was somewhat surprised to find I was still hard enough to accommodate her as she slowly lowered herself, once more encasing me inside that heavenly passage.

"Me? John?" She asked back into the phone, winking and smiling at me. "Well...we just finished having dinner together for one thing," she stated. Though not able to make out the words, I could hear Marsha commenting, and then giggling through the phone.

"As a matter of fact Marsha...we just finished doing that too. I am in fact straddling him now, I've got his big nasty hard cock all the way up inside me again as I sit here talking to you." There was a momentary pause. Then I could hear Marsha speaking again, excitedly. "No...I'm not kidding," she said suddenly holding the phone towards me. "Tell her John, I don't think she believes me. Tell her that you've got your cock up inside my hot little pussy at this very moment."

"She's right Marsha, I do. I've got my big hard cock up inside my sweet sister's tight little pussy at this very moment." I heard an obvious gasp of surprise on the other end after saying that.

"What...still think we're pulling your leg? Here, wait one...am sending you something." Lisa then held out her phone, snapping off a quick photo of us, though not before raising up slightly, just enough to show my stiff hard cock connecting the two of us. Ensuring that it did, she then sent it off. "Ok, how about now?" She asked giggling hotly, though moving up and down my prick again, teasing me with it as she waited for her friend's response. That one I heard.

"OH MY GOD! You two really are...aren't you?"

"Told you," she said slithering up and down against me once more. "Now I hate to be a bitch about this right now honey...but you see, I have this cock in me, and we're about to take things upstairs to the bedroom in a moment. What? Oh yes...sure you can. Lunch tomorrow, sure thing. Yes...yes, I'll tell you all the naughty juicy intimate little details. No...no. I promise. Yes, yes, we'll see...maybe. Eleven-thirty then...our place," Lisa finished and then hung up the phone.

"Jesus sis," I had to laugh.

She laughed back. "Well, sort of takes care of one little problem now doesn't it? Although she did sound a little jealous yes. But I think she'll quickly get over it, especially if we can come up with someone she might enjoy being with herself."

"Dan," I said thrusting up inside her, feeling my hardness reaching its fullness once again. "My main office shop foreman. He's younger, but I think she'll enjoy meeting him. I certainly know he'll enjoy meeting her. Who knows, maybe the two of them will hit it off."

"Maybe we should invite them over to dinner one evening, you know...a small intimate little dinner party."

I looked at the mess all around us. "If we do...we might want to consider plastic dishes," I leered at her.

"Yeah, perhaps your right, or just forgo dinner all together. Maybe just have them arrive with the two of us already fucking on the table."

"You'd like that wouldn't you," I said standing, picking her up, my cock still buried deeply inside her as I began moving towards the stairs.

"Oh...and you wouldn't?" She asked wrapping her legs around me for additional support, arms around my neck now as she clung to me, fucking as we moved.

"Matter of fact...I probably would," I responded back, reaching the first step, thrusting into her, and then out again before climbing onto the second step.

"Hmmm, if memory serves me, there are fourteen steps to the landing. Think you're still strong enough to handle all that?"

"Sis...I might not be as young as I once was, but I'm just as strong as I ever was. I'm going to fuck you all the way into the bedroom, and then some." "Just fuck me until we get to the bedroom John. After we do...make love to me."

We made it to the top of the stairs, and then carried her down the hall towards the bedroom, my cock still fully embedded inside my sister's cunt.

"By the way John, she asked if she could watch us tomorrow, I said..."

"We'll see....I know I heard that, and now understood what you meant by that." I tossed my sister onto the bed, and just shook my head grinning at her. "Have to admit sis...living with you is certainly going to be interesting."

"As it will be with you too John. Now...come here. Make love to your sister."

And so I did.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers
12