Long Love Broken Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't think you are getting off that easy, Missie," Courtney growled. "We still have to do our engagement party."

"If Rachel finds out I'm engaged to her sister, married to her sister, she will do her best to put me back into the hospital," I pleaded.

"You won't have a problem with Rachel," Amber promised. "She won't even recognise you with your new face, and even if she does, you're family now. Plus, Courtney will rip her a new one if she so much breathes bad breath toward you."

I couldn't help it, I had to giggle. It was so funny that I could do a little girl giggle. "Well, thanks. Are we going to have the usual gaggle there?"

"Oh, yes. I'm bringing Katie and Min over to Vegas. They will be the bridesmaids at our new and improved wedding. I'll hint to Rachel and she'll probably pass the details to her friends, and we'll have a party."

"Lilith?" I asked.

"She'll be invited to the wedding, along with her husband and maybe you'll get to see the kids, too. But we are getting ahead of ourselves, we both have to graduate first. That is my one condition to all of us."

"I do hope there will be some consummating going on? I mean, besides with your parents."

"Of course there will be consummation. You feel free to enjoy Mom and Daddy, they not only like you, they trust you."

"You promise not to think any less of me?" I asked.

"No, I won't. Would you think any less of me if I told you that I share a bed with Katie and Min?"

I thought about that for a minute. Would Courtney leave me for another woman, other women, like Polly did? "Courtney, would it be okay if it was just us?"

You could almost hear her thinking on the other end of the line. "This is about Polly and Rachel, isn't it? They were college sweethearts and plotted to end your first marriage."

Courtney could see right through me. "Something like that."

"Damn, I was really hoping that I could introduce you to Katie and Min."

"Is this goodbye?" I noted the startled look on Amber's face. She got up and stormed out of the room.

"Oh, no, no, no. I'll have to tell them that we can't sleep together anymore." There was a pause. "Isn't Mom there with you?"

"She was."

"Hold on, Jackie." The line clicked, but she had not hung up, merely put me on hold. One minute, then two, then five. "Okay, here's the deal. This is not a take it or leave it deal, please understand."

"Hit me," I chuckled.

"You and I stay married, plus you get the side benefits of Katie and Min. They will even change their last name to match yours before they graduate. They will be mine, they will be yours."

"What?" I asked. Amber came back into the room, a smile on her face. "Huh?"

"Do you want to sleep with my mom and dad? I never really got an answer from you regarding your bisexuality."

"Yes, I am. Yes, I think it would be lots of fun." I saw Amber's face light up like a Christmas tree.

"They both want you too, I'll pass that along. You understand that I won't want to join in, I'm freaky and a pervert, but not that much."

"Of course."

"Are you going to stay with them?" Courtney asked. "I'd appreciate if you would, you'd be a lot more secure at their home. Blake is still out there."

I knew she had added the 'Blake' thing to try and get me to seriously think about moving. "Don't they have a guest house out back?"

"We can have one built," Amber said. "A place for you to study. You can stay in the main house until then. Right, Daughter?"

Would I even get much studying done? "Can I seriously have time to study?"

"Of course," Courtney said. "We wouldn't want you to fail 'Advanced Pole Dancing Two.'

"You're horrible," I said.

"Yes, I am. I've got to go to class, sweet Jackie. Don't think of me too much, I don't wanna be scratching my cootch all day."

"Bye, wifey."

Amber was absolutely glowing when I put my phone down. "What if eight years down the road Courtney decides to divorce me? What if she decides to leave me for one of her friends?"

"That won't happen," Amber shook her head. "You should have seen her after the first time you came here. The change in her was dramatic and almost instant. She was bound and determined to make herself totally irresistible for you and steal you away from Rachel. Little did she know about what was going to happen."

"Courtney wasn't alone," I said.

"Courtney was furious when she found out how Rachel had driven you off. She travelled up to Chicago and was going to put a hurting on Rachel and Polly. Then she saw your car. Then Lilith saw Courtney in your car...

*And so on," I nodded. "I'll need to get my stuff. I know that you gals are probably itching to buy me new clothes and shoes and everything my heart desires, but I have some memories there. Some ghosts to say goodbye to."

"First thing tomorrow," Amber promised.

"Where is my Explorer?" I asked.

"It's at a storage lot. Your car is at the house. We had to break the 'nobody but her and Tori drives the car' rule because she parked it in the flower beds." Amber paused. "She was totally broken and in tears when she came and told us you were in the hospital. That's how much she feels for you."

"I hope that lasts. I really do."

"You're having good luck now," Amber said. "Don't let cynicism cloud your judgement."

"All of this," I waved my hands around to indicate the room. "I don't deserve all of this."

Amber stood up and walked over to me. She pushed my legs apart so that she could be closer to me. "Your thinking like that is precisely why you deserve to have the best. People born into money seem to think the best is theirs because they can buy it. We are going to give you the world, Jackie, because you deserve it."

"Thanks?"

Amber gave me a long, hot kiss. Before I knew it, my hands were on her head and my tongue was violating her mouth. She let me finish and pulled back when I let her go. "You're welcome, love."

With that, she turned around and sashayed out of my hospital room. I was kind of nervous, wondering what Jonathon had in store for me. Was he hung and wanted to split my ass in two? A sandwich between him and Amber would be nice if he was normal-sized.

Would Courtney be okay with me having sex in the same pussy that shot her out? I didn't know for sure. Some scenarios ended me heartbroken others turned me into a sex toy for the entire neighborhood. Only one made sense, the one in front of me. I'd get to have lots of sex, a career and live happily ever after.

The apartment was pretty much how I had left it. There had been some cleaning done, except for the message Blake left for me on my full-length mirror: 'I win, you lose, FREAK.'

She didn't win, and I knew that. The movers that Amber hired didn't let me lift a thing. I packed boxes and they dutifully wheeled them out on a dolly. Melanie's room was unusual. All of her makeup was still there, her pretty shoes, her sexy clothes.

"Can you pack this up and send it to storage? I asked of one of the burly guys moving my boxes.

"Yes ma'am," he nodded. If he only knew. I wasn't really a 'sir' any more, I could never go back to being Victor, and I wouldn't want to go back.

I said my goodbyes to the place I had once called home. In the back of my mind I hoped she was okay. I dropped off the keys with the manager and hopped into my Explorer. The King garage had taken really good care of her: Fixing, detailing, and giving her a fresh coat of paint and new tires. I started her up and drove to my new home.

My first day at the King house was fine. Amber doted on me like a daughter and Jonathon talked to me like a son. Baseball, cars, shoes and fashion designers were equally discussed between us.

After the evening dinner, Jonathon invited me into his study for a drink. Amber shooed me that way and told me not to do anything I felt uncomfortable doing. I wanted to give him a blow job, but I would have to improvise.

Jonathon poured us drinks and sat in his chair. On the spur of the moment, I sat in his lap. He seemed nervous, so I put my hand behind his neck and started stroking his hair. "Jonathon, do you remember not too long ago, you watched me exercise in your gazebo?"

"Yes."

"And?'

"Your ass is a work of art I thought about grabbing your cheeks and spreading them wide."

I moved my lips closer to his and gave him a kiss, letting him push his tongue into my mouth. There was a growing lump in my butt, so I just continued the kiss.

"Is that for me?" I asked.

"Yes," he whispered.

I got off his lap and offered Jonathon my hand. He let me pull him to a standing position, and I gave him another kiss while I fumbled with his slacks. When I had them undone and his zipper down, I knelt in front of him and pulled his slacks and underwear down.

His dick was not too big and not tiny. I took it into my mouth and he shuddered all over. Back and forth I went, occasionally stopping to lick his head all over. I felt him start to tighten his legs, and then he was shooting in my mouth. It was a good thing I was on a front stroke because he came a lot.

I pulled his cock back into my mouth so I could taste him. He tasted like oyster without the lemon, very good. I used my hold on his legs to ease him back into the chair and studied the look on his face. It was a look of satisfaction, and one of exhaustion. "You okay, Jon?"

"Perfect," he mumbled.

"Can you make it to bed?"

"Sure." His eyes focused on me, and I helped him to his feet. I took his shoes off so he could step out of his pants and struggled to get him out of the study. When I finally got him to bed, I gave him a kiss and went to my room.

I was really glad I didn't get any cum on the dress I was wearing, I really liked the style and fit. I found a nightie to slip on and collapsed on the bed. It smelled like Courtney.

I felt a tugging on my panties when the sun was coming through the window. I looked up, and it was Jonathon with a hard-on and a smile. "May I?" He asked.

"Condom and lube," I smiled. He reached down on the bed and came up with both. I pulled off my panties and reached for the lube. The simplest way for anal was doggy so I lubed up my asshole got up on all fours. I felt a shift on the bed and his hands on my hips.

There was another shift of the bed and I turned around. Amber was there, getting him lined up. I went down on my elbows, giving him the view of my ass he wanted to see. There was a tingling sensation in my new breasts, so I leaned further forward until they were secure. I felt pressure on my anus, and heard Amber telling him not to push too far too fast.

Then he was inside me. It didn't hurt, so I pushed back against him to get him in faster. Amber asked me if I was okay, and I nodded. When Jonathon was all the way in, I pulled forward and squeezed his cock as hard as I could until he pulled back. He only lasted about a dozen strokes before I felt his cock flexing in the condom. He pulled out and collapsed on the bed beside me.

"My turn," Amber said. "Turn over, Jackie."

I turned over on my back and Amber mounted my face. I felt something running down onto me and realized it was Jonathon's cum running out of her pussy. I lapped and lapped but she wouldn't let me get to her clit. "Quit teasing me," I mumbled.

Amber dismounted my head and slipped onto my cock. She took my hands and put them on her humongous tits. I couldn't do much but hold them as she slipped back and forward on my cock. She orgasmed twice before I did, my cock squirting load after load into her.

She let me eat my cum out of her pussy and then left me on the bed, pondering all they had just shared with me. After I showered, I went rummaging through Courtney's underwear drawers. Sure enough, she had some D-cup bras and matching lingerie in there. I didn't realize how much bigger my ass had gotten until I saw how I filled out her panties.

I couldn't get enough of looking at myself in the mirror. I found one particularly sexy set and took a picture of myself and sent it to Courtney. She sent back a bulging eyes emoji.

I then told her I was stealing some of her lingerie. When she asked me how much, I told her all of it. She sent a smiley emoji and told me to check out her closets.

There was a ton of everything in her closets. I quickly learned that everything was set by size, by Courtney's age. I tried out some of the smaller ones and they felt just fine on my breasts. My breasts. I cupped them and played with my nipples a bit before I chose a dress in peach with shoes to match.

Amber was very happy to see me in some of Courtney's clothes, and that they fit so very well. I was going to have a seat when I felt Jonathon come up behind me, his hard-on pressing to my butt cheeks. I looked at Amber with my lips pursed and she got the hint real fast.

She left and came back with a condom and lube. She slipped the condom on Jonathon and put some lube on it while I bent over the chair. Amber aimed him at my anus and he slipped inside me. I could have sworn he felt bigger, but he had already had Amber once before he came to see me, so this would be his third orgasm of the day so far.

Jonathon lasted almost five minutes before he started to cum in me. I felt empty when he shriveled up and pulled out. "You want some of me?" Amber licked her lips.

"Not right now," I shook my head.

"Did I hurt you?" Jonathon asked.

"No, I'm just not feeling it right now, sorry," I said. "Something smells good."

"Breakfast, of course," Jonathon said. "Nothing like doggie with morning wood before breakfast."

"Dogwood," I chuckled as I followed them to their sunroom.

"That should be our secret codeword," Amber pointed to a coffee service, and I helped myself before sitting down. "I'm going to go register for classes today. Get back into the life, as it were."

"Nothing beats a good degree," Jonathon agreed.

Both my Explorer and the Mustang were in the parking area. I took the Explorer, since it was known better on-campus. Registering was no problem at all, medical leave was not taken for slacking off. When I went to the registrar's office, I found that my bill had been paid by a mysterious scholarship that I had never heard of and not applied for. There wasn't much to argue, they only got upset when you didn't pay bills.

There was an apartment block close to campus, some place that I could hide away to study if I needed to. The bill would be eight hundred a month, but I had enough left over from gambling with Courtney to pay that bill for two years.

When I got back to the King palace, Jonathon had some bad news. No contracting agency in the whole county could get a guest house permitted and completed in a month, even with the obscene amount of money Jonathon could offer.

I countered with my plan that I could get an apartment closer to campus and come and visit them whenever I could. I saw a light go on over both their heads and Jonathon stepped out of the room, cellphone in hand.

He came back five minutes later, "That problem solved," he grinned.

"What problem?" I asked. "Something like the 'KE Scholarship?"

They looked at each other and shrugged. "Busted," Amber said.

"You wanna go for a ride?" Jonathon asked. "A drive."

"Sure. Where we going?" I asked.

"Surprise."

Jonathon insisted I drive his limited edition Ford Mustang downtown. He directed me into a parking garage set next to the Lamar Apartment Building. We walked inside, a man behind the desk directing us to an elevator.

"This place is more than eight hundred a month," I said when Jonathon entered a six digit number into the elevator's keypad.

"That's what you'll pay," Jonathon promised.

The elevator took us to the top floor, and the doors opened. We walked into a foyer of a huge penthouse. There was glass all around, telling me this apartment occupied the entire floor.

"What do you think?" Jonathon asked. "This will all be yours, Jackie."

"Fuck." I fainted.

An EMT woke me up with smelling salts. She was leaning over me with concern in her eyes. A bright light went from eye to eye then out. "Your daughter seems to be okay, Mister King, it would be a good idea to take her to the hospital."

"Jackie, you okay, sweetie?" Jonathon asked.

"I will be if you don't call me sweetie for another ten years, pop."

"She's okay," Jonathon said.

"I'll need some ID for our records," the medic said.

Without thinking, I grabbed my purse and handed her my license. She took it and looked it over. "Are you sure this is your license?"

"Jackie had a bad fall a couple months ago, her face had to be rebuilt," Jonathon explained. "She needs to get it updated."

She looked it over again and started making notes on her paperwork. The way she paused told me she had reached the 'gender' part. She finished and handed the license back to me. "A couple months ago, the Nevada legislature passed a law adding new genders to public forms. This aids in the prosecution of hate crimes and discrimination against transgender citizens."

"Would have been nice to have that law six months ago," I muttered. "Thanks for your help..."

"Bailey. Medic Bailey, Second Squad." She gave me a smile, grabbed her bag and left.

"Damn, Jackie. If we weren't expecting the owner, I'd tell you to take Medic Bailey there out for lunch."

I turned over and got on my knees, my head on the same level as his crotch. "I'd rather have you for lunch, Jon."

Jonathon looked at his watch, then down at me. "Let's find the bathroom."

I was glad there was a towel for me to kneel on in the bathroom, because Jonathon took a long time to cum. It was worth it, having that power over him. The cum didn't taste too bad, either.

If I knew it was going to take another fifteen minutes for the owner to arrive, I would have teased Jonathon into fucking me over the bathroom counter. The sex high I was getting felt good, but I would have to reign it in, soon.

Jonathon and the owner haggled over the price while I studied the view that I hoped was to be mine. I didn't just hope, I wanted this place. I wanted to give the finger to Polly and Rachel.

There was something else I wanted, but I wasn't going to ask for it, I would make him want to give it to me. I wanted Jonathon's car, in yellow. We walked around the whole floor, five bedrooms, six baths. A sitting room and a drawing room. A drawing room! Huge kitchen and dining room, closets galore. The owner showed us the smart privacy glass and how it worked.

I was giddy with excitement when we finish. Jonathon didn't have to ask if I wanted the place, he just whipped out his checkbook. One million, one hundred one thousand dollars. I almost fainted again, but held strong.

The owner went over the access protocol for the penthouse, which was basically magnetic cards or a number for the keypad. There were different numbers for every use, owner, resident, guest, delivery and repair. There was a master key, a ten digit code. I could program all keys at the terminal in the elevator. The doormen could also generate one time guest keys if I wanted them to.

Jonathon waited until the owner was gone and took both my hand, facing me. "Jackie, I don't want Courtney to know about this place until she and you are really married. If Courtney sees this place, she will want it, and will know something is up if I deny her.

"Huh?" We weren't really married? WTF?

"The certificate hasn't been filed yet. You can take up to a year for that, it's for rich couples who take long honeymoons or maybe wish they hadn't gotten married at all. Okay?"

"How can I explain where I am staying? I can't live with you guys for a year if I'm going to school."

Jonathon laughed. "Go rent that apartment, I'll foot the bill for privacy reasons. You have some clothes there for classes, stay here on weekends. Maybe bring the medic up here and play doctor on her."