Long Love Broken Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well. Can I assume that these hires are...cousins?"

"You can't assume anything. Skills only, please. I did tell them that the tests would be difficult, but I was just joking and that was a year ago. I don't know if they haven't gotten jobs because of their lack of skills, or because they are women. I know the CPA world is much like the drafting world, mostly because the women are outnumbered."

"That is true," Lorraine nodded. "You're going to bring them up?"

"Yes, I am," I answered. I was going to be cutting work anyway, I had a mission. I'd just accidentally hit the button for the second floor so that I could volunteer to take Katie and Min back up to the executive level.

Good enough.

The doors opened and Dina was standing there with Katie and Min. "Miss Chambers, we were waiting for Miss Sumter to interview these candidates. Unfortunately, she's not at her desk."

"I'll take them up, Dina."

"Thank you."

Katie and Min got into the elevator, I could feel them exchanging looks behind me. "That woman was afraid of you, Jackie," Min said. "She was even afraid to call you when she realized we were friends of 'that' Jacqueline Chambers."

I slid my card through the reader and hit the button for the seventh floor "I think you two have vivid imaginations."

"Why can you go to the seventh floor and she can't?" Katie asked.

"Because that's where my office is at," I replied.

"Nice suit," Katie commented. "Fitting for an executive."

"Yes, my husband bought it for me."

The doors opened, and Lorraine was standing there with a fake smile on her face. "Miss Chambers, Miss Chambers, follow me."

Katie and Min shot me looks as the elevator doors closed. I went to the garage, itching to open up the new, hot-rod red Alfa Romeo Four-C Spyder that Herman had bought for me for finishing the buildings. I was glad I was wearing flats today, heels would be problematic for me and manual transmissions.

I zoomed down the strip, catching looks from pretty much every guy on the sidewalk because this car would appear in their wet dreams. Some of them got backhanded in the chest when their girlfriends realized a woman was driving.

If they only knew.

I zoomed past the King Estate, noticing that my Mustang from so long ago was in the driveway. I toggled the phone control on my steering wheel and called the Kings' home line. There was a good chance that Amber or Jonathon would answer, and it turned out to be Amber. "Hey, Jackie."

"Hey, mom. You having a party out there?"

"Courtney is busy trying to sell your Mustang to Jonathon. Might you still be interested?"

"Mom, who are you talking to?" Courtney demanded in the background.

"A potential buyer for your car dear," Amber replied with a chuckle. "Well, Jackie?"

"I want it back." It was a good thing I had checked the my old account that Jonathon had been piling money into. There was absolutely no reason for him to give me the money in the first place, let alone still give it to me. "I have my checkbook."

"Good enough, dear."

"I've got to hang a U-ey and I'll be there in four minutes or so."

It turned out to be twenty minutes. I zoomed out into the desert, intentionally passing so many U-Turn lanes it wasn't funny. When I arrived at the King Estate, all four of them were standing out front. I gave a final 'vroom' before I turned my car off. I reached into my armrest for my checkbook and went to face them.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Carmen said.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch, Carmen," I snorted. I'm just here to buy the Mustang."

"I don't want to sell it to you," Courtney snapped. "I'll take it to the junkyard first."

"That car is sentimental to me. I'll offer you one hundred thousand," I said.

"One hundred is twice what you paid for it, Angel," Jonathon said. "Forty more than you were trying to get out of me."

"I want cash," Courtney demanded. "Some little check from her won't be good enough."

"How about a check from your father?" Jonathon asked. "That good enough for you?"

Courtney had to think about that for a minute. "Fine."

Jonathon wrote a check to her, and I wrote a check to him. Courtney pulled out the title and signed it over to me. Then she took the plates off the car as her final act of defiance. "Thank you," I called out to her.

Courtney didn't respond as she and Carmen walked over to get in the back of the BMW that Jonathon and Amber let them use for general purposes. Jill was driving, and I could imagine the shit she had to go through. Before Carmen got in, she flipped me the bird.

"God, what family drama," I chuckled. "Do you mind if I leave it here for a few days, dad?"

"Sure, as long as you take me for a ride in that bitchin' car of yours," Jonathon said.

"Mom, I promise we won't hit any trees," I said, vaguely referring to our code-word for sex.

"You better not," Amber wagged a finger at me. "You're a married woman!"

I drove out to the desert, and let Jonathon drive back. When he got out of the car, he was sporting a woody. "Damn, that's a wonderful car. I'm getting one."

Amber chuckled and pointed at his crotch. "If you come home every night with a tent like that, go ahead."

"Can I ask why Courtney was so eager to get rid of the Mustang now?"

Amber and Jonathon traded a look. "Courtney and Carmen are trying to get pre-payment for a condo out in the under-construction Chamberlain Towers. The price for half a floor is one million. She wanted me to give her the money for it, and I told her no. That's why she was so bitchy."

I snorted, then started laughing. "Oh, my, god!"

"You okay, Jackie?" Amber asked.

"Chamberlain Towers is my concept, start to finish," I giggled. "The concept, the prints, placement of the buildings, my design. There are quarter-floors on the first six, the half floors are seven through twenty. The full floors are twenty-one through twenty-eight. I don't know what the pricing is, Herman is doing all of that."

"Should we tell them?" Jonathon asked.

"No," Amber answered. "Just like Polly and her last name, let Little Miss Middle Finger stew in it."

"Oh, yeah, I completely forgot. Don't let Carmen put her name on the deed." I explained to them what I had seen at graduation and said that I could be wrong.

"Well, ain't that some shit," Jonathon said. "It seems like that would be the perfect setup for Rachel to swoop in. Courtney would be devastated if Carmen left her like that. Probably would resign over it and live like a hermit the rest of her life."

"Carmen has her claws into Courtney that deep?" I asked. "How could Rachel take over?"

"The company is set to be turned over to either of my daughters a year from now. Absent buyout or bankruptcy Courtney is going to take command," Jonathon explained "She now has the degree, and is slowly learning operations. If Courtney leaves, the company goes to Rachel. In fact, Rachel was going to take over if Courtney didn't turn herself around. Rachel already had the bean-counters and the lawyers...lined up."

"Polly's firm," I said. "That was the big contract that would make her a full partner."

"Shit," Jonathon muttered. "There's no way out of it, really. I set it in stone so I couldn't waffle. I don't need that kind of stress anymore, it almost ruined my marriage."

"Did you say buyout?" I asked.

"Yeah, but...oh yeah. Herman could buy me out if he wanted."

"If he bought you out, could you stay a little while to handle the transition?"

"I'd have to talk to my wife about that," Jonathon looked at Amber.

"I know it would be hard for you, Amber, but we should be able to get it done in a year."

"No, it wouldn't be hard. We'd take a place in town, no long commute. I was beginning to tire of the country club life anyway," Amber waved her hand. "We really did raise conniving daughters, didn't we, Jonathon?"

"Yes, we did," Jonathon nodded.

Herman was ecstatic at my proposal. He told me that he had been looking at a takeover of King Enterprises ever since I put the Kings on his radar. The company was well, in the black, and had a good outlook for the future. I told him that I didn't understand the business, but I'd be happy to negotiate, be the middle-woman, as it were.

He got up from his chair and gave me a kiss. That was a rarity in itself, but he let me control the kiss, violate his mouth for what felt like hours.

"Jackie, I'm sorry that I didn't do that long ago," Herman sighed.

"Let's go home, husband," I urged.

Herman had never been physical with me. The occasional pole dances I gave him got him hard enough for me to give him a blow-job. This time, I led him up to the bedroom and tried to let him lead. When he didn't react, I started to give him a strip tease. He had never seen me naked, the most skin he ever saw was me in a bikini.

I stripped down to my panties and bra. Herman was watching me intently, but not moving. I moved toward him, and started taking his clothes off. He did nothing to stop me. When he was just in his underwear, his cock pressing against them, I led him to the bed. We both knelt on the bed, resting on our feet and I hoped we would finally become true lovers.

Then we kissed again, and my lips burned like they were on fire. I put my hands on his face and held him to my lips. He didn't pull back, he let me invade his mouth with all the passion for him; passion I had been holding back since we had been married.

I pulled away from him, and reached behind me and unhooked my bra. His eyes went down to my chest as I pulled my bra off. His hands instinctively went to touch my breasts, and I guided him the rest of the way. I pressed his hands and he closed his hands around them, kneading them, and he made me moan.

I started running my nails along his arms, his sides, growing the gooseflesh with every stroke. He let go of my breasts and pulled me into another kiss. This time he took the lead, pulling me up as he straightened up and our torsos were touching. I could feel his dick pressing against my crotch, my own dick pushed back and confined. We fell to our sides, still kissing and touching.

He broke the kiss, and to my surprise pulled a bottle of lube out of the headboard. I smiled and sat up so that I could take his boxer underwear off. His cock was bigger than I had seen it before, because I had only been giving him head jobs in a chair. I lubed him up, and pulled my panties halfway down so I could lube my ass. Herman wanted to see me, all of me. I pulled my panties all the way off, hoping the sight of my dick wouldn't turn him off. I laid down and he lay behind me. I helped him find my hole and he pushed in.

I wasn't an anal virgin, but Herman was. He moved a little fast, but I loved it. His arm snaked around to grab my tit, and he tweaked my nipple as he moved in and out. His other arm found its way around my neck and he had both my tits, squeezing my nipples really hard. I pushed his thumb and forefinger apart and he loosened his hold on my nipples. He felt good in my ass, and his thrusts started growing quicker and then I felt him pulse inside me. His hot juice was coating the inside of my body and I loved it.

Herman shrank quick, like he always did when I gave him head. He rolled onto his back and I went to get some cloths to clean us both up. He was asleep by the time I returned, so I cleaned us both off, slipped into a nightie and went to sleep.

My husband didn't wake with morning wood, no matter how much I would have liked it. I leaned over him and gave him a kiss. "Good morning, husband," I said.

"Jackie, I love you so much. I am so so sorry I made you wait this long," Herman said.

"What made you change your mind?" I asked.

"Transsexual porn," he admitted. "You'd be surprised what you can find on the internet. They didn't look anything like you, boobs all stretched, and the ugly-ass makeup. But the idea of finally making love to my wife just sprung into my head. It kept me hard when I was inside you last night. Did I hurt you?"

"I haven't done anal with another person for a long time, but I do have a variety of toys I use for anal pleasure," I said. "No, you didn't hurt me, husband."

"Come here," he held out his arms and I went to him. "I didn't realize that I could love you any more. I love you more than money, Jackie. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, husband, I do." I smiled at him. "I'm going to get dressed, and I'll make breakfast for you."

Breakfast was already made, courtesy of Herman's housemaid, Olivia. She gave me a smile and left the breakfast nook. Herman came in with some papers and started paging through them as he ate. When he caught me looking at him with a smile, he pushed the papers to the side. We chatted idly about the The Chamberlin Towers, and I told him my ex-wife was trying to get a half-level for herself.

Herman implied that he could block the sale, but I explained to him my revenge. At first I thought he was mad at me for being so petty, but he had a good laugh and would drop the price instead.

I drove him to work, fast. I could see he was white-knuckling the 'Oh Shit, Oh Jesus' handle in the door, and playfully explained to him that if we crashed at that velocity, they'd have to identify us with DNA.

I slowed down anyway, there was no reason to give him a heart attack. After he got out, he said he was going to take the Spyder back to the dealer and trade it for a scooter.

Lorraine was at the elevator when the doors opened, balking when she saw Herman. I told him that I had to take care of something and I'd meet him in his office. Lorraine followed me to my office and shut the door behind her. "I believe that I should hire those two young ladies I interviewed."

"Then why didn't you? You're F.C. Lorraine Sumter. That's your purview, not mine," I replied.

"There are certain rules I must follow when considering new hires," she lifted a plastic cube off my desk. It was my promise rings encased in acrylic. "This presents a problem for me because they were were wearing these exact same rings."

"Katie and Min are in my past. That ring set was a promise ring, nothing more. They are actually supposed to marry each other in a few months," I said. "They don't have to work together right?"

"We have openings in accounts payable and auditing," Lorraine nodded. "They are on opposite sides of the building."

"Then do what you think is right for the company, Lorraine. Don't judge them on their past connection to me, judge them on how they perform. Please."

"All right, they're hired. They mentioned bonuses. We don't give hiring bonuses."

"I'll take care of that."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Lorraine?"

"Yes?"

"Don't call me ma'am, please," I said.

"Certainly, Jacqueline." She left my office, and I wasn't far behind her. Now I just had to explain it to Herman.

"You're very strange, Jackie," Herman shook his head. "One minute you're plotting revenge against one of your exes, and giving jobs to other exes."

"I didn't give them jobs. I just pointed them here and let their abilities speak for themselves," I said.

"Semantics. They probably wouldn't have even seen Lorraine if it weren't for your help."

"Okay, I felt sorry for them, too. They were stuck in Vegas, probably down to their last dollar, and tried Woodsworth International as a last resort. If I had stayed with them, I never would have met you."

"Your meeting me was destined, I had a big investment in finding you. Granted, I didn't know I would marry you, no lawyers attached, but I don't regret it," Herman scolded. "I forgot to ask you, why did you take off of our development tour early?"

"I didn't embarrass you, did I?" I suddenly felt ashamed.

"No, I just explained that you had to get home for an emergency. You had presented the architectural side enough to the other potential developers, I just let my experience take over in your absence."

"Seeing the skylines of all those other cities from the vantage point of a private jet gave me some inspiration for another project. I had to have my board, my tools to work that out of my head."

"Fair enough. Don't let me keep you, Missus Woodsworth."

"No, sir," I gave him a wink.

Me not taking his last name was by mutual consent. I didn't want to be known as the woman who married the boss and got a seventh-floor office and he didn't want to be known as the boss who robbed the cradle while dipping his pen in the company ink. Our marriage was going to come out sooner or later, we were just hoping on later.

I spent two months working on my new project. I was curious as to how Katie and Min were doing, so I came in one day as 'Casual Jackie,' and took a look around. One of the section managers was getting ready to stop me when she saw my ID badge. When I looked over the cubicles, I saw Katie looking at me with her face a giant question mark.

The same thing happened in the auditing department where Min worked, but she was prepared for me. She did the beckoning sign for me to follow her to the restroom. After checking the stalls for feet, she confronted me. "Who the hell do you think you are?" She demanded.

"Jackie Chambers, chief draftswoman," I replied.

"Why are all the senior staff afraid of you?"

"I have no clue as to why people are afraid of me," I said. "I just draft and draw concept and design."

"Drafting is on the fifth floor, I checked," Min snapped.

"I did a project that made the company a great deal of money. I got a office with a view as a reward," I explained.

Just then the restroom door opened, it was the floor manager, "Miss Chambers, the break times are defined in the schedule..." Then she rounded the corner and saw me. "Sorry, ma'am." She left as quickly as the door allowed.

"That woman is terrified of you, Jackie!" Min whispered. "Did you help us get these jobs?"

"Min, think about this: Why would I help out two women who basically dumped shit on me after promising me their love? You didn't even give me a chance to explain! I didn't give you a job, all I did was give you an 'in.' You and Katie got your jobs because you were good, nothing more."

"Then why are you down here?" She asked.

"I was checking on whether or not you two were still working here so I can ask for my bonus check," I lied.

"Fine," she washed her hands and stomped out of the restroom in heels. One of these days I was going to see a woman get stomping mad at me and break a heel.

That afternoon, I directed payroll to disburse a check for ten thousand dollars to each of them. I didn't want Katie and Min to be thankful, I just wanted to fulfill my promise, roundabout as it was.

As the days passed, I started spending more nights with Herman. He made love to me as often as he could, making me shiver every time he whispered 'I love you' into my ear. As our nights together went on, he started to give me hand jobs while suckling on my tits.

One day Herman called me into his office out of the blue. He set a folder on his desk, and asked me to open it. Inside was an agreement between him and Jonathon to buy King Enterprises for seven hundred million dollars. There was a stipulation that Jonathon stay on until operations could be fully integrated between the two companies.

I told Herman that I didn't know anything about business, he countered that this was just a preliminary agreement. The lawyers would get involved later.

My mouth got ahead of my brain when it asked for two million dollars. He reached into his desk and pulled out a checkbook. The checks were in my name and the starting balance in the account was fifty million dollars.

I fainted.

The waking power of smelling salts is often unappreciated. I couldn't count how many times they had been used on me since I came to Vegas. I woke up on a comfortable examination bed, a company medic smiling down at me. "She's okay, Mister Woodsworth," she said.