All Comments on 'Losing My Anal Cherry'

by pescaderoblue

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 9 years ago
It was inevitable

This affair just had to come to the discovery of the pleasures of anal penetration and

this is a fine 5 star description of that discovery.

The final paragraph holds out the promise of more of the adventures of these two lovers. Make it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting story

You spent enough time developing your characters, which made the story more "real" and enjoyable. Your dialogue and description of the sex seemed "spot on". I think character development (making them realistic) is what separates ordinary stories from "better" stories - keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow:

I had to stop reading just to jack off and shot a massive load, Good story !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOVED it!

Brought back memories of my first ass fucking. I was on my side being fucked and right before my asshole was filled with cum I got all tingially feeling and shot a huge load without ever touching my throbbing cock. It was the most AMAZING feeling I`ve ever felt!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Although I only date women, I've used dildos, vibrators and beads anally for many years, and I've fantasized about taking a real cock. But from my experience, anal sex takes some practice before it gets really pleasurable. I liked the fact that in your story you took the time to practice with dildos and loosen up your hole before taking a real penis. In some of the stories on here, where guys talk about their first anal penetration being a big cock (and often with little or no lube), I'm thinking to myself that that had to be much more painful and uncomfortable than pleasurable. With your story, though, I really believed that it felt totally wonderful and that you had a massive orgasm from your friend fucking you. (and spurting into your own mouth was a great touch, too!). Awesome story.

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
At The Same Time

I loved the part about cumming at the same time. It doesn't happen very often but, I just love to shoot my load while my partner is cumming deep in my ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

🙈 🙉 🙊

5- [4.6 = 92% (☆☆☆☆☆-)].

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous