Lulu "Blacked" Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then, she had to taste the hard Negro meat between her thighs more. Centimeter by centimeter, Susanne's crotch got to taste the thick, black beater. The friction, as he shoved his glans into her narrow, hot channel was almost unbearable. So, he penetrated deeper and deeper into her with small movements. Deeper and deeper. He rode her slowly, made her plum more docile, more workable.

She felt like she was being stretched to the limit. Susanne thought she was going to burst, so massive and big was the pleasure stick filling her pussy. And still he pushed on. With small, sharp screams of pleasure, she acknowledged his actions. She never thought her pussy could engulf such a massive thing. Her pussy lips hugged the hard intruder, she felt every vein on his cock. It was tight, but soft and warm. She felt the heat emanating from him. He pressed forward, his glans slid deeper into her, stretched her, made her ready for more.

Then he let the piston slide out of her cunt a little bit again, a little out, a little forward, a little back, a little further forward...

Her tight, German pussy was visibly widened, then adapted, took in the massive African invader with a smack.

Sam now slowly and relishing impaled Susanne on his tight lance. He buried the deep brown penis into the warping pink flesh. She felt his cock intensely, as he slowly plunged into her creamy tightness.

With a deep sigh, she exhaled, but then he thrusted his dick into her mumu with a jerk, all the way to base until she was firmly corked. The unusually large ebony stick squeezed the breath out of her lungs for a few moments.

Susanne moaned incoherent stuff. "Oh, God— oooh— my God— it is so... uuh— big— so, uuhm, fat... ooh, my God..." she groaned. "Yes, yes, give it to me, yes do me, fuck me properly... "

She was stretched to the limit of what was bearable. Relentlessly, he fucked her. She hadn't felt a cock so intensely before. Her pussy was burning. No man had ever penetrated her so deeply. This black pole impaled her extremely.

It hurt, but the pain of stretching only turned her on even more. It felt so good - painful in a way, but very pleasurable in another. She felt some pain, but the desire that the rising heat in her ignited, was stronger. In a way, it was deflowered again today - and it was delicious. Sweet pain of pleasure whipped through her body!!!

She heard the slightly smacking noises, that sometimes arise when pussy and penis separate briefly and then clash again. She heard the lustful moans and the occasional screams of pleasure of her 'fellow sufferer', Lulu; who had the same fate as her, she probably had similar feelings.

Lulu was not far from her, and, just like her, was noodled tightly. It gave Susanne a special kick, to be fucked at the same time as Lulu. There they were, being nailed simultaneously, here and almost side by side; black flesh in white flesh, black men in white women, black cocks in white pussies.

How good it felt to be filled out so completely, to be allowed to be really sloppy.

It was unbelievable, it totally turned her on, how absolutely filled she was, like she was feeling him with all her vagina. The presence of this cock in her lap, boiling with heat, was omnipresent and caused incredible pleasure.

More and more, she came into ecstasy, she was only a bundle of lust who had surrendered. An almost scorching burning sensation robbed Susanne of her mind, she was experiencing pain and pleasure in an intensity never before known to her. Even though he had hardly started drilling her yet, the juices were pouring out of her. Just the presence of his fat, African shaft completely in her papaya brought her the redemptive climax.

She moaned loudly and threw her head back. A climax such as she had rarely experienced, a cry of pleasure escaped her throat. 'My God,' thought Susanne, how embarrassing, in front of witnesses, how terrible. And yet, how delicious!'

His plump acorn started to plough deeper and deeper through her hot, soft-fleshed love canal at a slow pace and pushed the slight resistance inexorably aside. And without further ado, his can-opener slid, again and again, deeply into Susanne's soaking-wet fig, which, of course, had become easier to work on. Purposefully, without mercy and without any hesitation, the plump glans dipped again and again in this gift. He pumped her roughly plunging in all the way each time, using her body. He fucked her so hard and fast that she soon started to sweat all over.

Sam fucked her, sometimes hard, sometimes tenderly, not without looking at the sexy picture every now and then, how Harry's cock slipped in and out of the hot Lulupussy next door.

Lulu was just audibly pushed into a climax.

'My God, I'm getting fucked,' thought Susanne. 'I get fucked, fucked by a complete stranger, in broad daylight, in front of spectators, just like that.' She lay helplessly beneath his heavy, muscular body while Sam reamed her with relish. She wanted to rebel again. She looked for help at her friend, Lulu, who was being pounded by a Negro at the same time.

But no help was to be expected from her. Lulu was squirming in another orgasm, moaning.

"Ooh, Sam, you scoundrel, no, I didn't want to... ooh... I wanted to... ooh..."

"What do you want, mare? Should I leave? And don't fuck you?"

But after all, she wasn't a... she hesitated... slut. But then, the realization caught her completely off-guard— she wasn't a slut, but here and now, she admitted to herself, she wanted to be one!

She wanted to be taken, wanted to be used, wanted to be satisfied. She could almost physically feel her shell cracking, and all the repressed needs began to burst out of her.

"Ooh... you scoundrel, no... ooh... don't go... ooh... you scoundrel, ooh... ooh... scoundrel... scoundrel... Oh, I hate you! — Yes, now you've gotten me this far, so take your prey, fuck me!"

Susanne whimpered devotedly, while she was drilled by Sam's powerful thrusts. She reared up, moaned, groaned, and finally pushed her pelvis towards the intruder, wide open, inviting, demanding.

Sam had since found his rhythm and ploughed Susanne's pussy with relish. Then he stepped up the pace. The jabs became faster, more violent. The unusually large, ebony stick squeezed the breath out of her lungs.

Her slender white legs rose up on either side of the hard-hitting black body. Her mature body reared up under the force of the Black man. Susanne gasped with horniness. Her eyes rolled and she saw stars for a moment. She surrendered to the hard and fast piston of the muscular man. Unrestrainedly, she moaned out her ecstasy.

The African fucked her and himself into a frenzy of ecstasy. He drove Susanne to a new climax. She breathed in sharply as she fully contracted her well-developed vaginal muscles.

At that moment, Harry pulled Lulu up by the hips and turned her so that she was on her knees in a doggy position in front of him. As if it had been arranged, Sam did perform the same maneuver with Susanne.

Both in doggy style, the two women knelt in front of Harry's and Sam's legs with jiggling breasts.

Lulu's luscious ass and Susanne's crisp buttocks were invitingly stretched upwards, their thighs spread wide so that their sweet crevices really came into good view. Their backsides were naked, their cunts were bare and shiny, stretching openly backwards and were held out invitingly for another fuck.

With their knees only a few centimeters apart, their legs wide, the two graces knelt side by side in harmony, ready to be taken doggy by the colored stallions.

A picture for the gods!

Behind the two girls were the two handsome black guys. They didn't seem to be in a hurry, casually patting the asses and pussies of their playmates. They talked quite unabashedly about the 'qualities' of the women.

"Well, Sam, happy with Lulu's girlfriend?" Harry asked.

"Oh, yes, very much so. The sloppy bunny was a bit shy at first, but you know, 'Once the cunnie is wet, virtue is quickly forgotten'. And she has a great figure; pretty, firm tits, a buxom ass, and a very charming pussy. At first, it was quite narrow, I had to split it up, but after a short time, it became easy going. A very pleasant fuck. It has blossomed into a real cock trap. And what about Lulu?"

"Oh, I'm very pleased, Lulu is a great married slut. I've had her under me before. She was a natural from the beginning. Last time, I fucked her extra hard. Because these willing German wives become real super sluts once they have been ridden in thoroughly.

Her husband, Paul, isn't such a bad guy, but he's not of our caliber. I got Lulu hooked on big, black cock. And you see, she needs it, wants it, wants to be used. She wants it again and again now. And that's a good thing, because she's a super horny female and her supple white pussy is really made for thick African dicks. She has a particularly gifted pleasure box. A real pleasure to sink one's manhood into this lust-drunk woman. For a long time, I have not come across such a magnificent woman with such a naturally hungry cunt."

"Ugh, that sounds great." And even though he had two fingers in Susanne's fig, he continued, "You made me really curious about Lulu's great love trap. Would you lend it to me for a ride?"

"Of course, buddy, why not. And if so, why not immediately, now and here. Because I would also like to deal with the pussy of our Susannchen. So, let's go and swap places and women."

And in a moment, they were already standing behind the other woman with their erect chocolate bars.

Sam couldn't wait to fuck Lulu. She knelt in front of him in an ideal position, the outer labia were open, the inner lips protruded slightly, unmistakably pointing the way to her interior.

And just like that, he placed his wick in front of Lulu's moist, lustful papaya. He found her opening, invaded it, pushed his spear to the hilt, into Lulu's grotto. He unabashedly made use of this willing Negro-lover, enjoyed the juicy lust channel of the Lulu female, used her like a bitch, and gave pleasure to his manhood.

Lulu winced when Sam gave her a taste of his tool so abruptly. But she wasn't really surprised. She had expected, even secretly hoped, that these black machos would not settle for one white married snatch, if they could have two. She simply welcomed the second stud as well and enjoyed it.

But not Susanne.

When she realized what was happening, she was outraged. She straightened up, yelled at Harry.

"No, not with me. I'm not one of those bitches. I don't let myself be fucked by several guys in a row. Go away, Harry, leave me alone!"

Harry laughed meanly. "Oh, all of a sudden, chaste? You came here voluntarily to be fucked by a Negro. And you've been fucked, right? Don't you dare play the true-loving wife now. Because with us colored 'brothers', different rules of the game apply. My friends and I think differently from Europeans, when it comes to loyalty and freedom of movement.

And as far as I'm concerned, I'm one of those people who likes to share a bit of fun with a bro. Shared joy is double joy. But enough talking, now I'm going to use you. So, on your knees, up with your ass..."

His tone made it clear that this was not a request but an order.

She yelled, "No, leave me alone, go away, I don't want to!"

She resisted, tried to escape him, but he held her, and was far too strong for her. She fought him and kicked, but he grabbed her neck and pushed her forward.

"You didn't want it any other way, you bitch. You must learn not to contradict me, just like Lulu," Harry hissed in her ear. "You're ripe for a good spanking!"

He grabbed her hair roughly, pulled her head far back into her neck, forced her into a hollow back. His big, black hand gave her naked ass, which was stretched far out, a good dozen juicy blows. He enjoyed the way her bum quickly flushed to a deep pink color.

Then he clapped his hand on her moist, shiny vagina a few more times.

He heard her take deep breathes, her surprised groans. but her brain was no longer processing the blows as pain. Two of his fingers roughly slid into her fuckhole.

"Well, my little dove, your love cave is totally wet, open and receptive, if you're not ready now, I don't know."

Animalistic single-mindedness powerfully took possession of him. There was only the greed for Susanne's feminine meat. Her round buttocks rose up in front of him. He aimed his plump monster between her thighs and found her hole. He made short work of her now.

She felt his fat glans at her entrance. She wriggled and gasped. He pressed. He embraced her waist and then punched in with a strong thrust and again Susanne's snatch, this time from Harry, was forcefully split by another splendid African cock.

Harry penetrated her with pleasure and gusto. Hard, the Negro's sausage parted Susanne's notch and filled her painfully from the first moment. The black rod invaded her, impaled her, pressed inexorably into her abdomen. Harry's cock was maybe even a little bigger than Sam's. It almost blew her in pieces. Her vaginal walls were ruthlessly stretched to the limits by the fat shaft.

It was brutal, it was painful - and it was delicious.

Her throat tightened, as the excitement made her body shudder. Her senses nearly faded, as the biting pain shot up inside her, blocking out all other sensations.

Pleasure pain!!!

Harry hummed gleefully as his sword penetrated deep into Susanne's brooch. Her pussy was tight, but still sliding perfectly. Sam had fucked Susanne's cunt good and made it for easier going. She was damp and warm and wrapped herself perfectly around him, her pussy tightened around the thick penis.

Susanne clawed at the sheets, as she was fucked from behind. She had buried her face in the pillow, her hands clutching the mattress. The insides of her thighs were moist, shiny. With every thrust, his belly slapped against her ass cheeks, and it smacked noisily from her dripping pussy every time he rammed her. Obviously, her conscience and her lust were now fighting in Susanne's body; and lust was victorious. She had lost and surrendered herself whimpering to Harry's mighty cock.

From then on, she didn't think about her husband anymore. 'You're such a bitch,' she struggled with herself.

But she was just horny now and wanted to enjoy this cock, no matter who's cock it was that fucked her from behind.

Susanne was excessively excited; she was in heat. Horny like a bitch in heat. Her pelvis bucked hard and demandingly towards the phallus, she threw her head wildly back and forth. Her legs, which had hardly any strength left, were spread wide and she was overwhelmed, subjugated, obsessed with this animal above her. She panted and whined and whimpered, moaned and sighed devotedly, under this second black cock that satisfied her feminine sexuality.

Susanne lay still contemplating her dilemma, she was married but was naked and fucked in another man's bed. She simply let herself be used by him, just like a common whore.

She felt sloppy, had a guilty conscience. 'I'm just getting fucked once more by a Negro... But what should I have done, he's much stronger than me... I'm just a helpless female.'

Her mental cinema gave her an embellished picture:

'The wicked black man had taken possession of the poor little white thing.

With brute force, he ruthlessly subjugated the body of poor little Susanne.

But she was so powerless... so helplessly at the mercy of his attacks.

Against her will, she became his sexual victim.

He mercilessly abused her.

Desecrated her merciless and stabbed her (almost) virgin coochie.

Defenseless, she had to accept that he forcibly split her small white pussy with his thick black snake, stretched her extremely wide, fucked her hard.

He did, he fucked her and she couldn't do anything about it.

Against his strong hands, his massive cock, the fucking -

and, oh God, yes, against her lust, this lust with which the plump Negro dick drove her to orgasm...'

And in this projection, she surely could not help the fact that she had been overwhelmed by this black bull and had to accept helplessly to be mercilessly taken by him. 'He overwhelmed me, spanked my bare ass, shoved his fingers into my box, shoved his cock into my hole and then fucked me through.'

Harry used the plum of the wife without restraint, as he pleased, he rode her sharply. She was jacked up more than neatly.

Susanne groaned, because she was used by the black-meat lance more blatantly than ever during this adultery. Susanne's pussy was pushed inwards with each thrust and then turned outwards again. He fucked with quick hard thrusts, literally hammering her into the mattress. She hung helplessly on his thick spear, more and more, her whole body began to tremble.

A lot came together, the extreme physical irritation, the smacking sound next to her and the whimpers and the occasional screams of pleasure from her friend, Lulu.

It was unbelievable what a climax now happened to her. She literally screamed out her lust. Susanne screamed, as if she were being skinned. These were fervent, lustful screams, full of passion and satisfaction.

Her whole abdomen twitched, vibrated, and all the muscles contracted in her. Only slowly did her orgasm subside.

Harry smiled knowingly and could not help but ask: "Seems you like my black dick in your married white pussy, don't you?"

„Yeees," Susanne whispered a bit ashamed.

„Tell me, is my cock bigger than your husband's?"

"Yeees," she whispered meekishly.

"Do I fuck you better than your husband?"

"Yeees," she whispered again.

Harry grinned with proud and satisfaction.

She felt so depraved and at the mercy of men. But strangely enough, she began to like it. Thus, she was merely instinctively driven, only willing and craving to be used. And how she was used.

Because the guys changed again, from one to the other, and fucked each of them in turn with irrepressible lust. The men took turns banging Lulu and Susanne. Always a few pushes from one, and then the next one took over. Alternately, the guys put their thick black parts into them, Lulu and Susanne, white cunt number one and white cunt number two.

And for a change in between, the peckers were sunk into the women's mouths.

Again and again their tools changed back and forth in the holes. It didn't take long for the two black bulls to find their rhythm, a well-rehearsed team.

They were fucked faster and faster. Her upper and lower lips were parted without a break. Soon they could no longer distinguish who was mounting them. They were sexually irritated in abundance, fucked too wildly.

It was a wonderful sight, how heartily the two women were used, almost in sisterly harmony. It was wonderful how their pussies literally foamed while being worked over. Every thrust clapped loudly, against their damp crevices. The guys fucked themselves unrestrainedly until the happy ending.

Shortly before their explosions, the cocks were exchanged again.

Now Sam's penis was stuck in Susanne's pussy. She was on the verge of another mega orgasm, she felt coming. All it took was a few more deep, firm thrusts, then it came. She moaned loudly and felt no shame, as she gave in to her unbridled passion. But then, she felt Sam's pipe start to shake, his testicles tightened, he approached climax. Again he thrusted and could no longer hold back his orgasm.

He grunted briefly, grabbed her even harder, drilled the rod into her dilated body a last time. She felt Sam's cock twitch deep inside her, pumping a large amount of Negro-cum into her unprotected pussy. Explosively, Sam flooded her grotto.