Lulu "Blacked" Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pluse
pluse
158 Followers

'It's a good thing I'm taking the pill,' thought Susanne, 'otherwise this black scoundrel would not only have inseminated me, but impregnated me.'

'To have the wife of a white man, overwhelmed with passion, surrender to him; is there a greater pleasure? But yes, the pleasure of planting his seed in her white sex cleft,' thought Sam, with immense satisfaction.

Almost at the same time, a similar situation took place next door. Lulu came moaning loudly again, had a huge orgasm and was filled with a copious dose of Harry's nuts.

Then it was over.

The guys pulled their sagging cocks out of the women and let them lick both of them clean. The two graces lay exhausted after the Negro fuck had been consummated, with wide open legs in harmony on their backs. There they lay, exhausted, sweaty, and wet with sweat and semen. In languid streaks, the yellowish-white Negro-sperm of the ebony inseminators flowed out of their notches.

The black buddies looked at the scene with satisfaction.

Lulu and Susanne looked infinitely female, just freshly fucked women. Sluts laid by them, subjugated, thoroughly fucked by them. Their white pussies, greatly dilated, and filled with plenty of African seed.

This was right; white, married, German women— who were unconditionally at their will.

Then the two women also cleaned themselves, freshened up, and dressed again.

To say goodbye, they had a cigarette and drank a last glass of wine together.

The men thanked them for the 'great fuck', they said bye, the women made their way home.

The men who stayed behind were still talking about the date.

Harry smiled. "There is hardly anything better than riding in a married white woman. I think we can now also count Susanne among the white women who will be available to us. She's not such a natural as Lulu is, but she has a healthy sexual appetite. She was finally very enthusiastic about what she was doing."

Sam was also satisfied. He had, once again, mounted two of these arrogant white sluts, who would hardly greet him on the street. Because in bed, they showed a different face. They were horny, quickly became lustful for his BBC, and wanted to be used. And then these sluts, overwhelmed with passion, wriggled under his meat, moaning and whimpering lustfully.

"Yes, I think so, too," Sam replied, "the way the little bitch finally behaved, she must have gotten a taste for it."

Susanne pondered on the way home.

'So that's how it is.' Not only had she been fucked 'black', but she had also been inseminated 'black'. She had been used to satisfy the sexual instincts of the Africans. The guys had fucked her a couple of times, their big black cocks had fucked the hell out of her. The soreness between her legs confirmed it.

Was it worth the guilty conscience, this cheating, letting herself be fucked by thick Negro cocks? - Yes, it was worth it.

Would she do it again when the opportunity arose? - Mmhh, yes, probably... because that had definitely been the best fuck of her life.

She had gotten her money's worth. She was very satisfied, she had finally experienced ecstasy again.

Lulu looked at her thoughtful friend from the side. "Susanne, I'm sure you're thinking about our little date right now. What do you think? So, satisfied? So satisfied that you would do it again?"

Susanne winked maliciously at Lulu. "Well, so... Hmm, we will see..."

pluse
pluse
158 Followers