Magic Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean to tell me she actually played with herself in front of you on the drive home?"

"Ah huh, she did. And even came again too! The only bad thing, the moment we got home, she raced upstairs to her bedroom, slammed the door and never came out again."

"Shit! Hope we didn't freak her out," I said.

"I think she freaked herself out," Christy replied. "I'm tempted to believe that's maybe the first time she'd ever been that horny, certainly that uninhibited. I'm serious Ben, she sat there watching me finger myself, and the next moment, she'd lifted up her skirt, slid her hand down inside the front of her panties, and was doing the same thing I was!"

I glanced at my watch, it was nearing midnight. "I wonder if she's still wearing them?" I asked. "Do you know if she sleeps naked, or what?"

"I'm pretty sure she just wears panties and a tee shirt to bed. At least that's all I've ever seen her in first thing in the morning."

"Hmmm, maybe now would be the time to experiment a little more," I suggested. Christy followed me into the den where I opened my laptop. "Well at least that's settled," I told her. "I was pretty sure I'd turned the program off, and I did. So her arousal and excitement was all due to herself, and the panties."

"Damn, they really are magic panties aren't they?" Christy said in wonder and surprise.

"Well shall we?" I asked, already accessing the program.

Christy giggled. "Better not set it too high though, she's already had an interesting day."

I set the level at two. "Guess we'll find out in the morning hopefully, maybe she'll find herself having some very interesting dreams."

"Well, I have to get up and go into work in the morning, but at least I should be up when she is. Even when she isn't working, Diane always gets up around the same time I do. I'll call you from work if I learn anything interesting," she said.

#

It was shortly after eight the next morning when Christy called me from work. I knew it had to be important for her to have done so, this early.

"Oh Ben, you should have seen her this morning. She was already up when I came downstairs. She was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee, but more importantly, she looked like hell."

"You're kidding!" I exclaimed.

"No...seriously. She looked like she'd been put through a ringer. In all the time we've lived together, I've never seen her look like that in the morning. You know Diane; she's always immaculate, even when she gets up in the morning, she fixes herself up first before ever coming downstairs, but not today!"

"Did she say anything?"

Christy laughed. "Yeah, that's the best part. When I asked her if she was ok, especially because she knew she looked like hell, she told me she'd had really strange dreams all night long."

"Did she tell you anything about them?"

"No. I asked, but she refused to tell me, though she said she couldn't really remember them, only that they were strange. Oh, and one other thing, I did notice she was wearing her yellow 'Monday' panties this morning. So she had changed them. That much I do know."

"Did she say anything about what her plans were for today?"

"Oh yeah, she did in fact. She mentioned she was planning on going to the mall later to do some shopping."

"Hmmm, I guess I'll follow her, see if I can experiment a little more with the settings," I told her.

"Damn, wish I could go with you," Christy said. "I bet that will be interesting!"

"I'll let you know how it went after you get home," I said.

"You better. Oh and Ben?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm wearing my panties today too.

I laughed, "Be sure and think naughty thoughts then kiddo. And make sure you share that experience with me later too!" I added.

#

I had no idea what time Diane would leave, if in fact she would, after what Christy had told me over the phone. About all I could do was dress, sit patiently watching out the window in the event she decided to still go shopping. The morning dragged by. I had just about given up on her when she suddenly appeared outside heading towards her car. I quickly gathered up my laptop and keys waiting for her to pull out. After that I followed her at a fairly safe distance, fairly confident of where she was going in the event that I lost her in traffic. As an afterthought, I flipped open the laptop, accessing her 'Monday' panties code, setting the level at one.

"Might as well give her a head start," I thought. I figured it was highly unlikely that she was thinking in any terms sexual. Giving her a jumpstart to begin thinking along those lines probably wasn't a bad idea.

Diane pulled into the parking lot at the mall. Luckily, I managed to find a spot considerably closer than she had, waiting for her to go in ahead of me where I could then follow her at a relatively safe distance. As she reached the doors, about to go in, I set the level at two, shutting my computer and exiting the car. I caught up with her just as she reached a shoe store. I quickly ducked in to another one, pretending to be window shopping, when she moved on. For nearly twenty minutes she wandered around like that, with me following. In all that time I saw nothing to indicate she was either feeling or experiencing anything. Nothing in her actions even hinted that she was remotely aroused. Moments later, she stopped in front of yet another store, seemed to consider going in, and then did. I looked up at the sign overhead and smiled.

"Victoria's Secret," I said to myself. "Hmm, I wonder if she is becoming aroused after all?"

Obviously I couldn't very well follow her into the store without her becoming suspicious if she spotted me. I was fairly certain she would see me if I did. I chose instead, to position myself a short distance away, sitting down on an available bench seat where I had often sat before when I'd enjoyed my favorite past-time of simply sitting there watching the people go by. Only this time, I was only interested in one person. Diane.

As she was inside that particular store, I decided to increase the arousal level to three. No doubt that she would be feeling, or would be aware of something this time, but I hoped she would simply attribute it to being in that particular store. I also had no idea what she might be purchasing, or why for that matter. But whatever it was, I was fairly confident now that she was thinking in sexual terms.

Thirty minutes later she still hadn't come out. I'd been watching the store faithfully, so I knew she couldn't have slipped past me. Even so, I was half tempted to walk in, take a quick look around to see if I could spot her, then hopefully exit the store before she did. Instead, I accessed the code once again, and reset the level up to four.

"Come on Diane, where are you and what are you doing?" I asked myself worriedly. Fifteen minutes after that, she reappeared carrying a fairly large bag. Obviously she had made several purchases. I was dying to know what, hoping she hadn't purchased any panties and was now wearing them. Again, I didn't see anything unusual about her demeanor, suddenly becoming worried that maybe she had. As she headed towards the escalator to head upstairs to where there were even more stores, I quickly sat down on yet another bench, flipped the laptop open, accessing the code once again.

"Here we go!" I thought. I'd meant to key in level five, missing, and hitting six instead. When I did, I glanced up towards her just as she stepped on to the escalator. In the next instant I saw her appear to stumble as she stepped, grabbing hard onto the rail with both hands, appearing weak-kneed all of a sudden, frantically looking around, embarrassed as she did. I watched as she continued to ride upwards, gradually getting a hold of herself, straightening. But she maintained her firm grip on the railing as she continued up. I couldn't afford to let her out of my sight.

"Not now!" I thought.

I quickly followed after her, purposely looking off in another direction, turning my head in the event she looked back down the escalator and spotted me. By the time I had reached the upper level she was gone.

"Damn it! I lost her!" I belittled myself. I began frantically looking for her, worried enough that I stopped long enough to lower the setting back down to four, at least. Having done that, I continued on my search for her quickening my pace, glancing inside nearly every store as I passed. I was about to give up when I slipped by a bed & bathroom shop that also specialized in health food items, as well as a few 'body' relaxation kinds of items. I knew that from having in fact shopped there before myself when comparing items you could find in any health store, to those I sold in mine.

"Ah hah!" I said happily. "She's buying a vibrator!" I quickly did an immediate turnabout and sure enough, spotted her towards the back of the store, which is where they displayed all sorts of toys that they sold, under what I considered, false pretense.

"Great for working out those sore muscles," I remembered reading on one such vibrating wand. "Yeah, sure helped me out with my stiff sore muscle." I said to myself.

I was able to see her clearly from where I stood out in the hallway. Balancing my computer on the railing, I once again accessed the code, inputting level five this time, ensuring I was very careful about doing that. Even so, I expected, even anticipated, some sort of noticeable change. I did, but once again not in the manner I had expected.

Ducking behind a large fake tree that was apart of the decorations of the mall, I watched as Diane approached the checkout desk. Close enough to see, I saw her place one of those wands I'd purchased for myself upon it, as well as another, much smaller box, along with a package of batteries. She paid for everything, and I prepared to follow her out of the store when she left, when I saw her talking to the clerk who then pointed her towards the far back corner of the store once again. I watched as Diane headed off in that direction, disappearing a moment later. Curious, and unable to help myself, I quickly entered the store and approached the same sales clerk.

"Excuse me, and I feel silly having to ask you, but may I use your restroom?" I asked, appearing anxious and in badly need of having to pee.

The clerk blushed knowingly, once again pointing off in the same direction that I'd just seen Diane head for.

"Thank you," I told her, and quickly headed towards the restrooms.

I'd already noticed while standing outside that no one else had either entered or exited the store. Aside from the clerk at the register, there was only one other and she was still helping the only other person besides Diane who had gone in. I quickly made my way down the back hallway, reaching an alcove. On the right was a door marked 'Men's room'. On the left, 'Women's', I listened carefully for a moment just outside the door, hearing nothing. Scared shitless, I decided to chance it, pressing against the door and praying at the same time that it wouldn't make any noise upon opening. Thankfully it didn't. I stopped once again, listening for anyone's approach, not wanting to be caught peeking into the woman's bathroom, and turned my ear for any noises coming from inside. This time when I listened, I heard something. A very faint humming buzzing noise, almost too faint to have really heard had I not been purposely aware of what I was expecting, hoping to hear.

"Shit!" I said to myself. "She's fucking masturbating!"

Not wanting to press my luck, I quickly left passing by the clerk and giving her a "thank you" look, trying to appear a little sheepish and embarrassed as I did. She smiled back at me knowingly, quickly looking away.

"Well, that was certainly interesting," I said aloud when I finally reached the outside hallway once again. I considered waiting there for her, but then decided against it. If Diane was in fact masturbating, then I would let her off the hook for the time being and head home. I quickly shut down the program, turning it off completely, and made my way back to the car.

"See you at home kiddo," I said, satisfied that this little adventure had been a complete success.

#

As I had nearly the entire afternoon to myself, I decided to head out back to the pool, catch a little sun, perhaps even grabbing a nap along the way. I'd been sitting there for less than an hour when I heard Diane's car pull into the driveway. As much as I would have liked to see her, even speak with her, I refrained from getting up, continuing to lay there instead, acting as though I was asleep. To my surprise, a short time later I heard Diane's approach as she came out back to join me.

"Hi Ben. I wondered if you were staying home today when I saw your car sitting in the driveway earlier."

Standing behind me with the bright sun to her back, I still had to shield my eyes even with my sunglasses on, trying to look at her. The way the sunlight wrapped itself around her, especially filtering through her golden hair the way it did gave her the appearance of a goddess having just descended from the heavens.

"Yeah, decided to take a couple of days off, just sit around, relax, ya know, that sorta thing," I said cordially to her.

Though we'd certainly been friendly towards one another ever since she'd moved in, we'd never in all that time even remotely flirted. Which is to say, she hadn't, anyway. And I had given up trying to flirt with her as soon as I realized it wasn't going anywhere.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked unnecessarily.

"Not at all, me casa, seu casa," I replied.

Diane walked around the chair, sitting down. Which surprised me as I'd fully expected her to move her chair away from me, even if it was only a few inches. She'd always done that. The fact she hadn't, I found to be extremely interesting.

The next thing I found interesting, I suddenly realized, was the fact she was wearing her one-piece swimsuit. I must have been staring at her, which wasn't any surprise as I had all kinds of thoughts bouncing around inside my head.

She turned, facing away from me and I thought I saw her blush. "Is, is something wrong with me?" she asked suddenly.

"Ah, what? No! Of course not, I was...just looking at you. The light maybe, I don't know, something, yes," I said. Here I was, caught with my mouth open, taken by surprise, and she was the one feeling awkward, uncomfortable here.

Diane turned back around facing me, still blushing but curious by the expression on her face. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"You look different somehow,"I suggested. "Maybe your hair? No, not that, but something I said, playing it out. "Ah, you wearing different makeup?" I asked.

"No, not really," she said, blushing even more than she had been.

"Well, whatever it is, you look even more beautiful than you normally do," I said frankly. This time she turned crimson, but surprisingly, she didn't react negatively as I half expected her to, or even turn away from me.

"Thank you," she said simply.

We sat in silence for a time. The last thing I wanted to do was scare her off. I figured if she was thinking in any terms sexual, then I had to allow the chip, which was tucked away inside her suit, to work it's magic. If Diane became even a little aroused, then hopefully the chip would activate and do what it was supposed to do. All I could do now was wait.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" she asked, finally breaking the silence. It was all I could do to contain the excitement in my voice when I answered her.

"Sure, feel free to ask me anything," I said, as calmly as possible.

Diane didn't speak immediately, however I could tell she was still thinking about what, and how she wanted to say it. "Christy said that you and she have been, intimate," she said finally.

"Yes, we have," I responded, not wanting to say too little or, too much.

"Doesn't that bother you any?" Diane asked. Her question confused me a little, and I wasn't sure where she was going with this.

"Careful Ben. This isn't going very well," I thought. "Bother me?" I countered.

"Yeah, the fact that she has a woman lover she's involved with, as well as being with you occasionally."

"Diane, if you're asking me if it bothers me she likes women? The answer is no. I for one find the thought of that rather arousing, to be honest with you. If you were asking me if it bothers me that she also enjoys being with me, or with men occasionally, then I'd also have to say no to that, too. I think Christy is a very sensual, sexy woman. I think that you are a very sexy, sensual woman. Obviously you don't have the same desires or feelings that Christy has, it doesn't make either one of you worse, or better than the other in my eyes...just different."

I didn't know if I'd just stepped in a pile of shit here or not. I expected some sort of tirade from Diane at this point, but I figured I didn't have a whole lot to lose either.

"You think I'm sensual? Sexy?" She asked me with obvious surprise. "Why would you think that? I don't wear sexy clothes like Christy does; hell...I don't even own a bikini. You can see what kind of swim-wear I own."

"You don't need to wear a bikini to look sexy, Diane. Or even be sensual. The look on your face you were showing me earlier was about as sensual as I've ever seen any woman look. And even though you're not flashing a lot of bare skin in that suit, it still doesn't stop me from wondering what you'd look like beneath it."

"You, you think about what I look like naked?" She again asked, in semi-surprised shock.

"Since you've asked me...yes. Yes I do. And maybe you'll get mad at me for saying this to you Diane, but, since we're being honest here, I'll be truthful with you and confess that I have in fact masturbated while fantasizing about you. And yes, wondering what you look like naked, wondering how you'd feel in my arms. Wondering...how you'd taste!"

I'd strung out a hell of a lot of information as quickly as I could say it. Expecting her to suddenly stand up and run off into the house. Frankly, I was surprised she hadn't, surprised at the very least that she hadn't hauled off and slapped me or something.

She sat there looking at me. I kept waiting for her arm to go back, expecting it any moment. Or at the very least her getting up and all but running back into the house.

"I've never experienced that," she said quietly. Now I really was confused, it wasn't the answer, or even the reaction I was expecting. Worse...I'd forgotten the question if there had in fact been one.

"Ah, experienced what?" I asked tentatively.

Diane was blushing again, profusely. "What you said. Wondering what I would taste like. I've never had anyone do that to me," she admitted. Now I really was shocked.

"You've, you've never had anyone go down on you before?" I asked incredulously.

"No...never!"

I'd noticed for perhaps the past five minutes or so that Diane had also appeared a little fidgety. I couldn't help but wonder if she had triggered the computer chip, and that now it was helping her become even more aroused than she obviously had been.

"As beautiful and attractive as you are? You mean to tell me that no one has ever done that for you?"

Diane shook her head no. "I'm sure Christy has told you...I'm still a virgin Ben. And I plan on staying that way until my wedding night," she said truthfully.

I swallowed, maybe Diane was out of reach here after all, but it hadn't been the point to see if I could seduce her actually. Just arouse her, prove that Mat's micro-"cum" chips as he called them really did work. Diane had been the perfect unbiased subject.

I was about to answer her, though I wasn't sure what exactly I was going to say when she stood up. I figured our conversation was over with. Obviously I had treaded on thin ice here with her, and had fallen through.