Magic Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,506 Followers

"Surprised isn't exactly the word I'd use," I retorted back to her. "You're sure about this?" I asked her once again.

"Very," Diane said. "I've been thinking about it all afternoon now, I can't think of a better way to blow her away," Diane added.

"Oh, you'll do that alright. The moment she sees you lying there like that?" I laughed lustfully. I was becoming more and more aroused now myself. My cock was bouncing up and down all by itself in excited expectation. "She's here!" I announced having just seen her pulling into the drive.

"Ok, come over here and lie down on the floor like we discussed. I'll get on top so it will look like we're actually fucking, don't forget to be moaning a lot when she walks in," she told me.

Doing as I was told, Diane then climbed on top of me, tucking my cock down between her legs, but bent at the wrong angle so that it wasn't actually anywhere's close to going inside her, or even attempting to. But it still felt nice, pressed against her the way it was. I was delighted of course to reach up and begin playing with her breasts again however. Something I didn't have to fake, immediately enjoying myself and not really faking my moans at all as we began playing. A second after that, we both heard Christy come inside my backdoor into the kitchen without even knocking.

"Ben? Ben? Are you in here?" she called out. Neither of us answered her of course, though we both began grunting and groaning as though we'd been at it for an hour.

"Diane?" We heard her question, more to herself than to anyone else as the sound of footsteps rapidly approached down the hallway towards my living room.

"Holy shit!" Christy said a moment later when she entered the room. "Diane? Is that really you?"

"Hi Christy! Yes, it really is me. I think those panties I've been wearing has had something to do with it. I decided to fuck the information out of Ben...but so far, he's been uncooperative. Would you care to come over here and help me?" she asked.

The look on Christy's face was priceless. For a moment, I actually thought she might topple over, but she seemed to compose herself and actually began taking off her clothing.

"You're serious?" Christy said doubtfully, even as she all but tore off her blouse, undoing her bra faster than anyone I'd ever seen do it before.

"Oh yeah," Diane moaned happily, bouncing up and down on top of me just as though we really were fucking, though her pussy was stimulating my cock, anyway.

Christy quickly finished undressing, even tossing her special panties halfway across the room with her foot when she slipped them off. "I still can't believe I'm actually seeing this," she stated cautiously, as she approached.

I was fully expecting that now Diane had gotten Christy naked, she'd let her in on the joke. But her next action confused me just as much as it had to have confused Christy.

Diane and I both watched as Christy slowly approached. In the next instant however, Diane motioned for her to come and stand next to her. When she did, I saw Diane run her hand, then fingers up Christy's slit, spreading her a part with her fingers as she did. Christy gave me an inquisitive "What the fuck's going on" look, which I in turn gave one back to her with the same sort of expression on my face.

Before either one of us knew what was happening, Diane suddenly was running her tongue over Christy's widely spread lips, tickling her clit the same way I'd been doing to Diane's all afternoon.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to do that," she said a moment later, now I can see why you enjoy doing it so much, Christy!"

Diane immediately continued licking, Christy now succumbing to the delicious sensations she was feeling, all anger, if there truly had been any to begin with, all but forgotten as she tossed her head back in gleeful ecstasy as Diane's tongue played beautifully upon her hard swollen cunt nipple.

For myself, I was more than content to continue lying there caressing and playing with Diane's tits. I enjoyed the softness of each as they filled my hands, marveled at the hard twin marbles as I rolled them between my fingers, eliciting moans of pleasure and ecstasy from Diane as I did. Even the not quite dry humping of her pussy against my cock was stimulating enough to feel exceptionally good.

When I felt Diane reaching down between us, I assumed she was going to do nothing more than play with me, which I was more than happy to let her do. Truth of it was, my cock was aching for a little more direct contact than it had been getting. I felt her hand surround me as she lifted up slightly, allowing me to readjust things so that I was considerably more comfortable. What happened next took me totally and completely by surprise. I felt Diane position my cock, felt the head of my prick nuzzle itself softly against the wet moist folds of her lips. Diane began pressing down upon me in the next instant.

"Diane?" I just managed to get out.

She removed her mouth from Christy's pussy long enough to speak. "Shut up Ben, before I change my mind."

"What's going on?" Christy asked.

I felt the tip of my prick forcing it's way through Diane's hymen. I felt it stretch, felt the pressure as she struggled through the obvious pain. Suddenly, it gave way. I felt my cock slide quickly and deeply inside her. Diane let out a small painful little cry, holding herself completely still, just as I did.

"Oh Diane!" Christy said, catching on suddenly...you...you..."

"Just lost my virginity," she said through clenched teeth, slowly adjusting to the sudden intrusion of my cock having just ravished her virginal cunt. Diane remained motionless, gradually getting used to the sensation. As the initial pain ebbed away, she began moving, but so subtly that for a moment or so, I wasn't even aware that she was.

"Why did you decide to do it?" I had to ask. "Didn't you say you wanted to wait until you were married?"

"I've been saying that ever since I was eighteen. Ten years later I'm still unmarried, and up until a few moments ago...a virgin. Now at least I can quit wasting time and start enjoying all the things I've obviously been missing out on," she announced with a great deal of satisfaction.

"Well Ben? You just gonna lie there, or are you really going to fuck me now?"

After a very brief discussion, we switched positions. Diane now made herself a little more comfortable, as I re-entered her, carefully doing so, sliding in and out of her as carefully as possible until she began telling me to do otherwise. Christy knelt down next to her, lovingly kissing, sucking Diane's sweet hard nipples. I watched as Diane reached beneath her, obviously fingering her quim while I continued thrusting in and out of her rapidly awakening pussy.

"I can't believe I've let all this time go by!" she said enthusiastically, after a time. "Damn Christy, this really does feel good doesn't it?"

"Just make sure you save a little of that for me," Christy said. "After what the two of you did to me today, you owe me that much!"

"I'd best not cum in you," I told her honestly. Diane had to agree with that, especially as neither one of us was using any form of protection at the moment. As I felt my own orgasm quickly approaching, I told her so...pulling out well ahead of anything happening.

"Why don't you cum in my mouth again?" she said.

"What did you just say?" Christy suddenly asked. Diane laughed...

"Oh, I guess you didn't know that part...earlier, after Ben had driven me nuts with that tongue you kept telling me about, I gave him a very nice "thank you" blowjob. Rather liked doing that actually."

Christy looked back and forth between us. "She really did that huh?" she said. I nodded my head, grinning quite happily, already looking forward to another repeat performance.

"Well...ok, seems there's a hell of a lot of 'firsts'happening here," she said. "So I might as well discover for myself what the big fucking mystery's all about."

"Wanna share?" Diane asked her.

"Sure. why not, another first?" They both laughed then. Though I wasn't...just smiling like hell, was all.

The feel of both pairs of lips, tongues teasing my shaft, licking me, kissing me up and down was the best thing I'd ever experienced before in my entire life. Diane and Christy took wonderfully nice turns sucking and then licking my prick. For the first time in my life I enjoyed the sensation of pure unadulterated selfishness, as the two women stroked me, coaxed me, and drove me crazy with pleasure. When I came, I came as hard as I ever had, watching with delight as they both shared in the taking of my fluid pleasures, delighting in the sensations and experience of something that had gone far beyond my wildest dreams.

#

Having watched Diane and Christy go down on one another had been the proverbial icing on the cake. "Tapped out" as I'd called it earlier, I was content to lay there and enjoy watching the two of them together until they had both sung out in harmonious joy as their respective orgasms were achieved. We talked for a long time after that. We discussed the possible future, our living arrangements, expectations and of course, the panties themselves.

The following day I contacted Mat, letting him know that I would have the money for him by the end of the week. I then contacted one of the distributors that supplied my store, Diane as well as Christy willingly giving him first hand information of their experiences. Two months after that, we'd sold nearly five hundred pairs of panties at fifty dollars a pair in less than two weeks, already holding backorders for nearly three times that amount. Though we were still a long way from recouping our investment, Mat and I could now see the light at the end of the tunnel.

It had been Diane's suggestion that we market the panties as something dreams were made of, simply because as she'd already discovered, she'd had the most erotic, sensual dreams she'd ever had while wearing them. We came up with a new name for my store, selling Mat's magic panties under The Sandman ltd, "Panties for the sweetest dreams".

With luck, women all across the nation will be wearing The Sandman's panties. What more could a guy ask for?

Oh...Diane and I were married a short time after all this happened. Christy now lives with her girlfriend next door to us. And yes, we all get together every once in a while for a little exciting fun.

As for Mat? Well, he thinks he's just about perfected a new microchip. "The penis pal" he calls it. Fits inside a comfortable sexy looking jock strap.

I for one am looking forward to trying it when it's done. As are the girls.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,506 Followers