All Comments on 'Mandy Ch. 01'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hell no

If you want to get you better give. She needed flipped over and her butt whipped. I wouldn't waste my time with someone like her. Complete disrespect

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 5 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry Anon you didn't enjoy the story. Perhaps I should have been more clear in my introduction. I try to give people and idea of what's coming without ruining the surprise and excitement of finding out along the way. I can however save you some time as you will not enjoy further chapters of the Mandy series as it only gets 'worse'.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 5 years ago
Lovely indeed!

Love to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story LilithDeVil

I loved the story. Looking forward to Chapter 3. Perhaps an increasing number of apologies with increasingly humiliating, disgusting and degrading service to her. Maybe even some of her female relatives, friends and co-workers will contribute.

illwindillwindabout 5 years ago

This just made me sad. It focused on all the negative aspects of a D/s relationship. It was like a play-by-play of how those relationships shouldn't work. I don't understand what is sexy about a person with no self-esteem; with so little self-worth that he feels he deserves this kind of a treatment. Or why I should not be saddened by a woman who hates her own body so much she has to punish someone who likes it.

These two people don't need each other; they need therapy.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilabout 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks illwind for taking the time to comment. My apologies for not giving enough information up front about the story. You are not the first to be disappointed by it I'm sad to say. And since this has come up again I will be going back to the Mandy series to add a further 'warning' about the content.

As to the content, this was never meant to be an example of a real life D/s relationship. This is fiction. Just a story and with no intention of suggesting how people should behave in their own relationships. I would also note that it is listed in NonConsent/Reluctance and in real life situations, with real couples, the play is consensual. Which is not to say real life couples couldn't roleplay situations like in this story.

I'll work to improve the warnings as I mentioned but don't bother reading anymore in the Mandy series, as you will not like them. May be best to steer clear of all my NonConsent/Reluctance stories.

Oh, and as a final note, I can assure you that Mandy does not hate her body.

doublebinddoublebindalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

A convincing and very, very hot nonconsent femdom story that gets everything right. Love how things gradually unfold... love the unfairness of the rewards system, and the understated way it was put across in the sub's words! Had to read the sequel before reviewing, and yes, it's going in exactly the direction I'd hoped :) Can't wait for part 3!

I wish people would not read fictional stories tagged "reluctance/nonconsent" and then complain about the reluctance/nonconsent elements. The information is right there, people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THANKS FOR THE WARNING IN THE PREFACE

With it ringing in my ears,

I read three paragraphs of the story,

could see where it was headed would not be something I enjoyed.

Since I read Literotica for enjoyment,

you helped to keep my enjoyment going

by warning me off this story.

So thanks for being both

perceptive, and,

considerate

about your readers.

Paul in Oklahoma

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon (Paul in Oklahoma)

Thank you.

I appreciate you reading the warning and still taking a look. And I am happy that once you found it wasn't for you, you walked away from it. I completely agree that reading here should be enjoyable. When I realized some people were getting into the story with the wrong expectations, and therefore not enjoying it, I created the warning. I'm glad to know that the warning has served its purpose.

Thanks again for your comment, and may you continue to find enjoyable stories.

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyover 3 years ago
Amazing story!

I really enjoyed this story! Especially this chapter. That move that Mandy did where she tied his arms to the posts, laid down in the middle and slept with him trapped between her legs was simply amazing! That was a position I have never seen before in a femdom story and I can’t wait to read more!

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
TomSpeedy

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I do try to keep things interesting and not just rehash the same 'boring' sex scenes. I have even thought about a story that focuses on many fun femdom positions. But you'll have to wait for that. In the meantime, hopefully you'll find some of my other stories enjoyable.

stinkloverstinkloverover 3 years ago
I'm in love!

I love Mandy's style, and I'd love to be in this guy's position. Everything about the oral worship in this story, most especially the tied-up all-night oral worship is definitely high on my list of fantasies.

So glad you put that very clear explanation up top, It continually puzzles me how many non consent stories get people complaining about the lack of consent, and how many femdom stories get people complaining about the dominant nature of the females. Why do people respond to "that's not my kink" with "nobody has this kink, it shouldn't exist"? Is it only strong-female porn that gets this reaction or does every kink get the people who wander in and complain about it existing?

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
stinklover

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I need to get back to this series but sadly it won't be anytime soon.

I need to go back and put a similar warning on all my Helga Trains Christopher chapters. I agree it is both puzzling and frustrating when someone comments on a femdom story about how the female was dominant and the male shouldn't 'put up with that'. Likewise, comments about how the male didn't consent in a nonconsent story. I'm sure every kink gets people that aren't happy about it and complain that 'it even exists', however I do think femdom and especially femdom nonconsent/reluctance gets more than its share of those who come in to 'read' just so they can post nasty comments. Maturity is about more than just age and unfortunately a lot of immature folks feel some sort of need to whine and complain about something they don't like, rather than move on and find something they do like.

Thanks again for your comments and your support.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He is pretty pathetic. But hey that is what the story's about so can't complain

Btrying2Btrying2almost 3 years ago

Thank you for the heads up on content. After reading about half of page one I could see there was potential for me to enjoy this story. The warped sense of relationship being fisted by one on another was just to buzzard for me to continue. I know it is fiction, but I also know there is some truth in the tale being told. I find it upsetting and unappealing. I did not rate the story, though the writing did seem to be of a good quality.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoyabout 1 year ago

Thank you for the considerate intro. Makes a big diff allowing me to relax and enjoy the story instead of wondering why predators and abuse are being passed off as bdsm & love.

I really enjoyed it, 5 stars and faved.

Good luck with future writings!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mandy Series Info